Mike's Mom

Story Info
Morning pee leads to erotic opportunity.
2.7k words
4.25
279.2k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sid_Silver
Sid_Silver
231 Followers

Hi I'm Sid, after high school it took me a while to find my direction in life. When I finally did I never looked back, but my time in that limbo period gave me a lot of interesting experiences and this is a story about one of the first. I hope you enjoy it, I know I did.

I was eighteen and one of my best friends, Mike, was nineteen. We were in the same class though because he started school late or his parents made him do kindergarten twice or something stupid like that. We both still lived at home although I spent very little time at my house. I was partying a ton and pretty much lived out of the back of my car and slept were I happened to end up at night. A good portion of those nights were at Mikes house. His family had a pretty big house with plenty of room. It was an older house in the middle of town and most of the houses around it had been converted to duplexes so even with all four kids still at home with their own rooms I had a room of my own when I stayed over. It didn't hurt that his mom and my mom were very good friends, which kept my mom off my back because she knew were I was and what I was up to.

The best part about staying at Mikes for me though was the bathtub. It was one of those old iron claw tubs. The bathroom was nicely sized in that old fashioned way with a solid wood door and a brass knob and the old skeleton key type of lock that was really only decoration at this point because there was no key for it. That tub was so deep and comfortable i spent hours soaking in it.

It was during one of these long soaking sessions that my story begins. Mike and I had stayed up late playing video games and looking at titty books most of the night because we had no plans for the day and well that's just what we normally did. I was a big fan of the letters and stories and of course the more hard-core the pictures the better. We didn't jerk off together or anything though, that was done later in the privacy of our own rooms. Unfortunately Mike got called in to work in the morning and his loud ass woke me up so I decided to take a nice morning soak. I was lying back in the tub with my eyes closed when it happened.

Without any warning the door flew open and shut and before I knew what was happening Mikes mom Jenny had dropped her panties, lifted her night shirt and sat to pee. She was apologizing for bursting in on me but said she couldn't wait and I believed her. It sounded like she pissed two gallons. When Jenny was finished the relief was clearly evident on her face as she relaxed and looked over at me.

Before I continue with the story I feel obligated to describe Jenny for you. She was not your typical model beauty but she was and still is the super sexy mom next door, real woman type. She's about 5'2" with straight brown hair that flows to about the middle of her back. She didn't were a lot of make-up and really didn't need too. Most times I couldn't tell if she had any on or not. She never wore earrings and her ears weren't even pierced. She has very sexy green eyes and medium-full lips. I would guess that Jenny wore about a size 12 with a super sexy ass and amazing tits. She was a little thick but could still easily pull off a bikini. I never found out her cup size but for her size they were massive, but she carried herself in a way that they didn't look out of place on her. She had the perfect body in my eyes.

Now we can get back to the story. Jenny had an empty bladder now and was quickly getting comfortable. I, on the other hand was not. I had instinctively covered myself with a rag when the door flew open and that is how I still was. Laying in the very clear water with nothing but a rag covering my dick. I was very shy and it made me very uncomfortable being so exposed in front of a woman who has so often been the fuel for my frequent sexual solo missions. Fortunately I was so nervous that I didn't get the erection that I would normally have at this point.

Jenny started chatting with me and showed no signs of getting up. She asked me were Mike was, and why I was up so early. After a little more mindless chit chat she finally went for it. Jenny gently bit her lower lip and asked me a question that just blew me away, "Sid this may sound strange but could you do me a favor and lose the rag. I would like to see you." I was in shock and just stared at her in disbelief. She must have taken my confusion as a no because she went on, "I know it's weird but you did just watch me pee, and i just want to take a quick look at you."

At this point my mind was coming to grips with what was going on and my dick was too, so i had to think fast. "I didn't see anything Jenny, you were sitting and half drained before I ever even realized what was going on," I responded.

"Well trust me you didn't miss anything," she said playfully with a smile, "but I guess I could go a bit slower when I stand up, but this stays between us, and you have to let me see first."

I was now almost completely hard and, even though I don't have a huge dick, it was getting harder to keep myself covered. I was also becoming more confident. I didn't know or even care why, but Jenny really seemed to want a good look at my young dick and I was gonna make the most of it, "Come on Jen you know how shy I am, I could never just whip it out in front of you. You're the sexiest chick around here, why don't you get someone else to show you their junk?"

"You're not going to do it are you?" she sounded so disappointed, "I should have known you wouldn't want to show an old lady like me."

I thought I had gone to far and decided on a forward honest approach, "You're not old at all Jenny, and I will show you if you want to see it, I was just hoping to see you too. All of you."

She was quiet for a second with a shy sort of smile on her face. "You really want to see me too?" she asked as she closed her legs a little and let her panties fall the rest of the way to the floor.

When she stood up it was like slow motion. Jenny stepped out of her panties and faced me. I saw her thick brown bush for the first time and it was incredible. It was very thick and very large but also very neat and shaven underneath were her pussy starts. Like a beautiful rug in front of a super hot fireplace. She slowly pulled her nightshirt up over her huge tits then over her head. I was speechless as she stood in front of me with only a bra. her hands went behind her and it seemed like an eternity while she undid the clasp. Then they were free. The most gorgeous breasts in the world. Very large, sagging slightly, her aureole are more than 2 inches across and her nipples are slightly smaller than a pencil eraser and pointed down at about a 45 degree angle.

"Well here I am Sid, in all my glory," Jenny said, then added with a grin, "now if you don't show me that rod right now I'm coming in after it."

"As much as I'd love for you to jump in here with me Jen, a deal's a deal," I replied, now feeling really horny and not shy at all, I stood straight up all wet and dripping and hard as a fucking rock. "Well I definitely got the better end of this deal but what do you think Jen, was it worth the effort?"

She just got this serious look on her face and said, "It was absolutely worth the effort and you have no idea what kind of deal you're getting, just remember this never, EVER leaves this room." As soon as she stopped talking she dropped to her knees and my dick was gone, deep in the most pleasurable place imaginable, Jenny's sweet sexy throat. I could actually see myself moving in her neck. I came instantly, but to her credit she didn't even come up for air. it was like i was shooting directing down her throat. She didn't even have to swallow.

"Mmmmm that was amazing," she said as she slid my dick out of her mouth and stood up just as beautiful as before, and my dick reacted just as it did before. With me standing speechless and hard as brick. Jenny just put her hair back in a band and asked, "still want me to join you?"

"Absolutely," I replied wondering when this dream would end.

"Sit on the edge of the tub Sid," Jenny told me and grabbed some conditioner as she climbed into the cooling water. "Lets heat things up in here," she said, turning on the hot water with one hand and spreading conditioner over the head of my dick with the other. As the water warmed Jenny slowly stroked me up and down giving me a hand job not to soon be forgotten. I would have blown my load quickly on her face and tits but she told me I'd get a very special surprise if I could take all that she gave me and not lose my load. I came close a few times but i was able to make it to the end, and when the water was hot the reward was hotter. Jenny turned over on all fours in the tub, then she said, "use that conditioner and you fingers to lube my ass then slide in slow all the way to the hilt and stop, I will tell you what to do from there."

I got the conditioner and started to slide a finger in her tight hole. She moaned and pushed back onto my finger. "Put in two more," she said, and I did. "It's time Sid, put it in my ass baby, but don't cum. I need to cum first OK."

I lined up and thought I would slide right in but I had to push a little and I saw Jenny wince. "Is it OK Jenny, should I stop?" I asked.

"No," she said, "just go slower and use more conditioner." I did as I was told and soon I was balls deep in my best friend's mom's asshole.

"This is going to sound strange but it's what I like. I want you to grab my hair and pull it hard while you fuck my ass and slap it hard. You may think you need to be gentle but you don't. Pull hard and slap harder. NOW."

With that I was off. I grabbed her hair and jerked her head back and slapped her ass literally as hard as I could. I was expecting her to get pissed but she moaned and and screamed, "fuck me harder you pussy."

I slapped her ass again and jerked her head back even harder this time, "is that how you want it bitch," I said ass I hammered Jenny's ass and slapped with abandon. I felt her pussy and ass spasm with every slap and her body started to convulse. I knew she was cumming and cumming hard. I just held on and kept on. Jenny's ass had to be raw inside and out and her neck couldn't feel great and her tits had marks on them from smacking against the faucet. All I had was a stinging hand a little shit on my dick.

"God Sid I needed that, did you cum baby? She asked seductively.

"No, not yet," I answered.

"Momma's gonna suck you clean OK baby?"

"Really?" I replied, not really knowing if i was even into it. "I want you to piss on me when we're done too, if you can. I love it. I even drink a little sometimes," She told me.

"I'll try anything once," I said instantly wondering if I had said that to the wrong person. Luckily she didn't come up with anything else right then and just started slurping my rod fresh out of her own ass and loving it. I was loving it too but i wanted to fuck her so i made my move. "Put me between you tits Jenny," I told her and she did it.

"do you like that baby? Momma has nice titties doesn't she?" She was looking right up at me as she spoke and slid me between those beauties.

I looked right into her eyes, "Are you gonna give me that pussy or do I have to take it?"

"how do you want it sweety? Momma aims to please," she replied with a grin and never missing a beat with those titties.

I nearly came between them before i told her, "lie down on the floor."

I climbed onto her, slid into her hot wet pussy, and for the fist time kissed her deeply all in one motion. Her arms wrapped around me as our bodies moved and I felt her tits press firmly against my chest. Our tongues danced from mouth to mouth and we came. It was about as sensuous as it could get on a bathroom floor, and completely different than the rest of our time together.

"Get dressed sweety, mommas gotta get cleaned up," Jenny said getting back in the tub. "That was amazing and remember, this is between us."

"No problem 'momma'" I replied making a play on her words. "It's certainly not something I will soon forget." I replied, noticing a definite reaction when i said the momma.

"Me either baby, me either," she replied giving me a quick peck on the lips. I was dressed by then with just my shorts and shirt to put on and Jenny knelt in the tub again facing me, "are you going to be able to do it?" she asked.

I had completely forgotten about the pissing but figured I would give it a try. "I can try," I said, turning toward her and pulling my dick back out.

Jenny was clearly very happy about this and said, "I want most of it on my tits," pointing along her collar area, "but get at least a little in my mouth."

"OK here I go," and then I started to flow and it was actually pretty sexy. I pissed right along her collar line were she had pointed and my piss cascaded down over her oh so sexy tits. I sprayed a bit into her mouth and she let it run back down her chin and chest, and then I was done. Drained of more body fluids than I thought possible, I put my dick away and made my exit so that Jenny could clean up.

After that I thought a lot about how turned on Jenny got with the verbal mommy play. I would have to test the waters with Mike and see if he was interested in his sweet mommy. As hot as what just happened with Jenny was, tag teaming her sexy ass with her own son would just be un-fucking real. I just had to be careful not to exclude myself from the fun, but that's another story for another time.

Sid_Silver
Sid_Silver
231 Followers