Mikey & Ms. Stark Ch. 05

Story Info
All hell breaks loose.
5.9k words
4.66
46.7k
7

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 09/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms Stark had to help Nurse Carlot out to her car early the next day and drive her home, then take a taxi back to her apartment. Nurse Carlot wasn't babbling anymore but she just would not stop talking about Mikey, his manhood and how it felt in her ass. She kept asking when she could have him again, begging, pleading and demanding.

By the time Ms. Stark got home she was so horny that she went right to her bedroom, undressing on the way, with Mikey's pill in hand, woke him and made him take it. Then she planted her sex on his face, grabbed his soft, yet huge, cock and started to stroke it. "Use your lips and tongue on my pussy, Mikey," she demanded. "Don't be shy."

Mikey was frightened. He had never done anything like this before! It was hard to breath with his teacher's well rounded butt in his face and his mouth covered. He had been caught off guard by her aggressiveness. He trembled under her as she lovingly caressed his immense meat.

"What are you waiting for, Mikey? Lick me! You're going to lick my pussy until my cock is hard enough to be useful to me." Ms. Stark pressed down on the boy, waiting for him to begin. She moaned when he finally started, enjoying the sensation. It was nothing compared to the feeling of being stuffed more fully than a thanksgiving turkey with that god in cock form attached to him, but she needed to feel something while she waited for his arousal to, well, arise.

Mikey started to lick, as she demanded. The smell was kind of heady, but the taste...he actually didn't like it. It was scary to have trouble breathing and a heavy weight on his head he could not escape from. That didn't stop him, of course. Ms. Stark had demanded he eat her, so he would. Besides, he didn't want her to asphyxiate him. He wriggled his inexperienced tongue around all over, not sure exactly how to go about it.

He had trouble getting aroused. The position he was in and his fear made it near impossible. He listened to Ms. Stark as she said, "No, not like that," and "Oh, that's better," among other hints and instructions, trying to learn what to do. After about 5 minutes or so he started to get more pleased responses than warnings. His lips kissed against his teacher's mound, his tongue caressed her labia and slipped into her slit as she pressured against him.

Ms. Stark started to kiss the fort dick she was stroking, licking the head in an attempt to cajole it to erection. Finally it started to grow. "Ahhh, finally, my cock is growing, getting all nice and hard. I want what Nurse Carlot got, Mikey. Come on, my slutty little boy, get it up for me."

Her English accent added to his stimulation. She was always so prim and proper, but when she had his cock in hand she was like a different person. He continued his fumbling attempt at oral sex as he started to enjoy her teasing touch. With his dick expanding he hoped she'd be pleased enough to get off of his face so he could breath right again.

Once his mammoth manhood had finally reached its peak immensity Ms. Stark lifted herself up off of Mikey and stood over him, facing away. "Mikey, reach into the night stand drawer and hand me the tube of lubrication." She didn't look back at him. She just stood there, giving Mikey an excellent view of her magnificent ass. Mikey did as she asked, hastily grabbing the tube and handing it to her. She opened the cap and poured a generous about of the stuff over his cock. She squirted some onto her hand as wee, using it to slicken her tight anus. "Ooohh," she moaned, "I've been waiting for this since Nurse Carlot started singing your praises. Do you know what you did to her? You've ruined the woman! She'll never be the same! That godly cock turned her into a raving, needy tramp! I do not know how I am going to deal with her now. Already she is demanding that I let her have my cock up her ass again. Well, it's MY cock and she can't have it unless I say so. You understand me, Mikey? Under no circumstances are you to fuck her unless I say so."

As she spoke she continued to work the lubrication into her ass with her fingers. She kept thinking how heavenly it was going to feel having such a huge dick inside her ass again. If only she wasn't so sore afterward. Perhaps extreme measures would have to be taken to force her to adjust...

Mikey watched his sexy teacher place the fat head of his cock at the entrance to her ass. She used her hands to spread her cheeks and started to fall upon it. "Ooooh," she moaned as the thick helmet pierced her rear. He groaned as well, feeling her tight canal squeezing his manhood as she struggled to take more of it. This made enduring that frightening wake up call worthwhile!

He remembered the previous day when Nurse Carlot had come over and he had buttfucked her into submission. He remembered the moment when she snapped. One minute she was a woman in pleasure, the next a ravenous cavewoman who refused to let him stop or rest. Ms. Stark had just said he'd driven her into a sexual madness from which poor Nurse Carlot might never escape. The boy's self esteem rose a few notches.

Mikey groaned as more of his cock was devoured by Ms. Stark's back entrance. Her gasps, sighs and moans of pleasure and pain were turning him on even more. He had enjoyed all the sex Ms. Stark had demanded of him, but now he was starting to become proud of it. He'd always seen his huge cock as a curse. Ms. Stark had shown him that not all women feared such a beast. Some would enslave themselves to it! Ms. Stark was an angel who had saved him from a pit of despair and introduced him to the world of sexual bliss of which he never dreamed he would ever be a part.

Ms. Stark grunted, forcing her ass down on the boy's huge cock with greater and greater force. She wanted all of it and she was going to have it! "Thrust, little whore! Fuck that cock up into me! Shove your hips up hard!" She pushed down as he arched his hips, driving his deific dick deep into her ass! She shrieked as she fell upon it, fully impaled at last. She sat there, gasping for breath and savouring the sensations. "That's a good boy. Now, let's see just how good you can be to me."

They didn't have much time before they had to get ready for school, but they made the most of it. Ms. Stark rolled onto her stomach and demanded that Mikey pummel her ass with every bit of strength he had. Mikey obliged, jack hammering his gargantuan girth up her butt with all his might. Ms. Stark screamed, groaned, grunted, came, moaned, bucked, climaxed and generally rode a wave of pleasure as Mikey relentlessly rammed his rod into her rear until he erupted inside her...then continued to fuck her until the alarm went off!

Ms Stark was walking funny all morning. All the students and staff noticed it. It wasn't something you could hide. They commented on it in whispered conversations, wondering about its cause. When they saw Nurse Carlot in the same predicament, gossip flew fast and furious.

Nurse Carlot seemed normal, but she had this slightly crazed look in her eyes that made people a little nervous. Students moved aside for her as she passed through the halls, giving her a wider berth than normal. She was going to her office when Mikey happened to walk by while heading for his second class of the day.

"COCK!"

Everyone went dead quiet, turning to stare in shock at Nurse Carlot as she pointed at Mikey!

"Cock! Ass! HUGE!" She waddled toward the boy with that crazed look no longer slight. "More! More big cock in my ass!" She fell down on her knees, staring at the concealed salami he kept hidden under his Canucks Jersey. "CUM! Lots of cum! Cum in my ass! COCK!"

Mikey had the "rabbit in the headlights" look in his eyes. This crazy bitch was going to ruin everything! He backed up, only to see Nurse Carlot knee-walk forward, reaching out to his dick. When he was leaned up against the wall, the nurse got her hands on him, displaying the outline of his massive manhood through his jersey via the outline it made.

Everyone in the hallway gave a collective gasp!

Ms. Stark heard the noise through her classroom door. It was muffled, so she thought it was just rambunctious kids. It was almost time for class to begin, so she got up to open the door, just in time to see Nurse Carlot pawing at her Mikey and exclaiming her praise of his huge cock and his use of it. Already upset by this, when she saw that his dick was prominently displayed for all to see by Nurse Carlot as she lifted up the boy's jersey and shirt, she nearly freaked.

The poor boy looked like he wanted to die. All the students were gazing in shock and awe at the veiny monstrosity pulsing and throbbing in front of everyone, the monstrosity Nurse Carlot was raining kisses on at that very moment. How dare she embarrass her darling boy like this! How dare she put everything at risk!

Ms. Stark burst into the hall, shouting, "NURSE CARLOT! YOU LET THAT POOR BOY GO RIGHT THIS INSTANT!"

The nurse turned to look at Ms. Stark and begged, "Please? I need it! Need big cock! Gottahavit! Please, let him fuck my ass again!"

Ms. Stark was livid! Nurse Carlot really had lost her senses! She was going to get them both fired and put in jail! She stomped up to the nurse and grabbed her under the arms. "Get on your feet!" The amazon hauled her up and dragged her off to the nurse's office, closing and locking the door behind them!

Back out in the hall, Mikey pulled his jersey and shirt back down over his dick. All the students were transfixed by it. Jaws were wide open, eyes were bulging and not a one could look away. Mikey went beet red, looked left and right, then ran down the hall and out the door. He didn't stop until he ran into somebody. He knocked whoever it was over and fell beside her.

He slowly got up and looked down to see a tall girl in a leather trench coat sprawled out on her back. A cowboy hat had been knocked off her head and was resting a meter or so away. She had long, brown hair and wore sunglasses.

The bell to start class rang and Mikey seemed to recover a little. "Uhhh...I gotta go!" He turned and scampered away, rushing to his next class. He hoped disbelief would keep anyone from talking about what had happened.

The girl watched him run away, rubbing her sternum where the boy's shoulder had hit her, wondering who he was. He was actually kind of cute. He was small and slim, geeky looking, but cute. She'd always had a weird attraction to boys who were shorter than her, especially the nerdy types. She didn't understand why and didn't need to. That she did was all she needed to know. Who was this boy? He'd run away before she even got a chance to say hello. Oh well. She had just been transferred permanently to this school so undoubtedly she would see him again.

CRACK!

Ms. Starks hand whacked across Nurse Carlot's face. She had to get her back to her senses! "You stupid imbecile! Are you so desperate to lose your job and your license? Are you ready to go to jail?" Ms. Stark was angry and scared. If anyone found out what she had been doing with Mikey it could take down the whole school!

Nurse Carlot was crying, looking up at the English teacher. "But...but the cock! Need the cock! Cock in my ASS!"

Ms Stark slapped her again, then again, trying to smack her back to her senses. "Listen to me," she demanded! "You will get to have "the cock" again. Just be patient! You can't ever let anyone know! What has gotten into you?"

"The biggest cock in the world! Heehee!"

Ms Stark rolled her eyes. This was not going well. "Nurse Carlot, pay attention. If you want to remain a nurse you are going to have to deal with this. As it is you likely will not be able to remain in this school. Now, I'm sure I can help you find another job, but you have to resign from this one. Do that and then, only then, can you have that huge cock again. Do you understand me? If you don't do as I say you will never be filled with it again!"

Nurse Carlot looked horrified and nodded her head. "Okay. I...I'll do it. I'll do it today."

Ms. Stark nodded. She might yet be able to contain this. Now all she had to worry about was the gossip of all the students.

At lunch the gossip started. The dozen or so who had seen the shameless display Nurse Carlot had put on in the hallway and how she had exposed Mikey Michaels' genetic mutation started chatting amongst themselves. Passers by and those sitting close overheard and started talking about what they overheard. A few went to confirm the rumours they had heard while others ignored accuracy. By the start of the next class it was all over the school.

The rumours were everything from dead accurate to completely exaggerated, but the one detail they all had in common was that Mikey Michaels, the biggest nerd in school history, the boy voted most likely to win a Bill Gates look alike contest, the same geek who couldn't buy a friend had the biggest, longest, thickest piece of man-meat between his legs to ever exist!

Kimiko was not pleased!

She had been waiting far too long for a chance to get a piece of the now famous penis and had carefully avoided ever mentioning Mikey's size. That had been hard, too! She had the scoop on the biggest piece of gossip ever (pardon the pun) and couldn't tell anyone for fear of competition. Now everyone knew and she hadn't been the one to tell anyone! She got no fame for uncovering Mikey's secret, no use out of it and generally got squat for protecting the little twerp!

Damn it, today was the day whether Ms. Stark liked it or not! She would do whatever it took to get herself some of Mikey's freakishness buy hook or by crook! She had already started, in fact. She had made sure she was prepared for her after school lessons. She had read ahead in the novel she had been assigned. She had done an essay that she had skipped earlier in the year on it and even done a rough draft of it! Now she would suck up, lick boot, kiss ass and generally do whatever she had to convince Ms. Stark that she had earned a chance to get boned by Mikey.

She pretty much ignored her classes, using the time to make sure she was ready for Ms. Stark's after school session with her and Mikey. She was leaving nothing to chance. When classes were done for the day she rushed to Mikey's locker and waited for him to arrive.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mikey walked nervously down the hall. Everybody was staring at him, often whispering or pointing at him. Wherever he happened to go got suddenly quiet. This did not ease his tension at all. It felt like the Sword of Damocles hung over his head, ready to fall at the slightest touch.

Lunch time had been quiet. He spent it with the others in the chess club talking about Star Wars and playing chess. His new friends had probably not heard about what had happened earlier in the day in the hall. They too were geeks and thus out of the general loop when it came to the school rumour mill. When lunch ended and he was going to his locker is when things got weird. Everyone gawked at him like he was naked and he didn't like it!

When he got to his locker he got even more uptight. Kimiko was there waiting for him.

"Hi, Mikey," she said pleasantly. He glared harshly at anyone who came too close or stared for more than a moment, warning them to back off with a malicious stare.

"Hi, Kim," Mikey replied as he started to dial the combination.

"You didn't come to school yesterday."

"I was sick. Ms. Stark mad me stay home."

"I see. How was your movie night the night before?"

"Oh, it was fun. We watched Star Wars. Have you ever seen it?"

Kimiko giggled, then grimaced. 'I do NOT giggle,' she thought to herself. "Of course. Who hasn't seen Star Wars?"

"Well, uhh, I hadn't until the night before last. It was great."

"It was okay. So, ready to go?" Finally, she was going to get him. This study session was going to be the one.

"Yeah, I'm ready. Are you?"

"Oh yeah! I've been waiting for this!"

"Kim, why do you want to do this?"

"Why? Are you kidding me? I'd give my inheritance for a chance with something like what you have."

"Oh." Mikey looked like he'd just been rejected. "Is that all?"

"Well, there is something else, but you have to promise not to tell anyone."

"I promise."

Kimiko looked slightly embarrassed as she said, "I really want Ms. Stark to be proud of me."

"Really," Mikey asked? His eyes widened in surprise. This he could understand. Ms. Stark was a remarkable woman. Her approval was a very desirable thing. Unlike Kimiko, whom he felt loyalty to only because she protected him, Ms. Stark genuinely cared for him and had quickly filled the role his own mother never had. He wanted Ms. Stark to be proud of him too. Now he and Kimiko finally had something in common.

"Okay," he said, "let's go."

The two of them headed off to Ms. Stark's classroom. The other students noted that they went together and mentally thought about what that might mean, given the revelation of the day. When they arrived Ms. Stark was waiting. She quickly locked the door behind them and waddled (she was still walking kind of funny) over to her desk, sitting on top of it. She immediately hopped off again, scowling a little. Her rear was still sore from the morning's buttfucking.

Ms. Stark spoke before Kimiko got the chance. "Young lady, I know you were looking forward to today's "tutoring," but I am afraid events have conspired against you. It seems there was somewhat of a ruckus earlier today in the hall. I am afraid things will have to cool down a little before you can have your session with Mikey."

Kimiko raged inwardly! This was simply unacceptable! "No! I earned my time. You promised! I have to have it!"

Ms. Stark glared at the girl, looking down over the top of he glasses. "This is not a request, Kimiko. This must be done."

Kimiko's anger did not fade, but she did get it under control. Perhaps she could turn things to her advantage. "Well, I heard about the "ruckus" today too. It would be a shame if certain facts were to be revealed. If a complaint were made there might be unwanted consequences for certain faculty members." She grinned slyly. The unflappable Ms. Stark was about to be corralled. She would have Mikey and to herself after this! SHE would decide who gets the use of his massive fuckrod, not Ms. Stark...and she'd keep it all to herself. This was turning into a good day.

Ms. Stark looked at her questioningly. "Are you threatening me, young lady?" Her glare became harsh, her lips twisted in a scowl. "I figured you would know better than that by now. I am very disappointed in you. Do you really think a complaint from you will get me in trouble? Consider who stepped in to protect Mikey. Consider your reputation and mine. Who do you think will be believed?"

"Yeah, until they see where Mikey lives now!"

Ms. Stark coolly replied, "I am not a simpleton, girl. I would arrange an alternate address before it ever got to that point. Now, what to do with you? I can't have you thinking you can threaten me, after all." She took off her reading glasses and held them by her head, appearing to be pondering a course of action.

Kimiko's arrogant smile turned to a frown, then a grimace. This had not worked out at all! "You...you can't do anything right now. Too much heat," she said desperately. "It's too dangerous. You won't risk it..."

"I might just in your case. True I cannot smack your bottom with the meter stick, making it turn that lovely shade of red while I listen to the smacking sound it makes and your delightful squeals the way that I should...at least not here or today." She got a devilish smirk as she said, "However, I can give you a Sunday detention. A detention to be served at my house." Her smirk went from devilish to downright vicious. "There would be no risk of interruptions there...and I would have much more time with you."

12