Mikey & Ms. Stark Ch. 06

Story Info
Widow lives for younger man's big cock
8.2k words
4.7
78.4k
14

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 09/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever since her husband, the love of her life, had died Mrs. Cratt had been celibate. At first it was the mourning of a widow, the sadness and loss that all feel when a husband or wife to whom they were truly devoted dies. Then it was the feeling that nobody else was worth it. Who could ever fill her like her loving husband? Noone could be as well hung as he had been.. He had been so very well hung and for her nothing less would ever do again. She had resigned herself to life as a bachelorette. She had the warm memories of her husband to keep her company at night and they would do.

Then she Mikey Michaels.

The boy had ruined her resolve with a single visit to her shop. Her dear friend Eleanor Stark had brought him in for a measuring. What she had discovered had reawakened an overpowering need within her. Just last night she had fallen to the new god that hung between the boy's legs, gulping down a gallon of his seed as she sucked on the fat head of her god! She had felt fulfilled in a way she had not felt since her husband had been alive.

She had never seen a penis so large and so thick. It dwarfed even her late husband's, and that was no mean feat! Her intent to honour the man had been obliterated with a single glance of the coke-can thick, 16 inch long monster that she craved deep within the center of her very being. She would abase herself on her knees, endure any indignity and suffer any humiliation just for the privilege of knowing the boy attached to her new god in the hope that he might grace her with a glance at the unbound flesh. That she had the massive head in her mouth for an hour and his cum had dripped down her front as it overflowed was beyond anything she could imagine! She needed it again!

Today she would have it, she would serve The Cock in any way desired for up to 22 hours! She was looking forward to it, unable to imagine anything or time beyond it. Thoughts of godcock consumed her as she rose from her bed to get ready. After her shower she dressed in her "uniform." Light green was the colour of her lacy, gauzy outfit .A light green corset tightened her middle and supported her heavy breasts. A garter belt and transparent stockings on her milky white legs and matching gloves on her arms up to her shoulders. Her platinum hair was bound in it's long braid (useful for one to grasp or yank) was tied and decorated with darker green ribbons. Finally, a green domino style mask was on her face to round out the look. Was she not so gorgeous and seductively attired. she might look like a comic book super hero. All she lacked was the cape.

She looked at herself in the mirror. Something was wrong. She could not put her finger on it though. Finger? She looked down at her left hand, her eyes settling on her wedding ring. She froze as she stared at it, agony filling her as she remembered her husband. She had loved him more than life itself. She still missed him. A moment later she thought of Mikey. Peace filled her. Thoughts of her husband did not leave, but the image of Mikey and his huge dick calmed her. She could almost feel her husband's spirit beseeching her to enjoy the remainder of her hopefully long life. She sighed and removed the gold band, placing it in a small case, the very case it came in when she was proposed to, and set it on her nightstand, the case open. She cleared everything else off of the nightstand. This would be her shrine to her departed spouse. She would honour and love him forever. She smiled, feeling much better as she put on her long trench coat and headed out to her car to make the journey to Ms. Stark's apartment. It was time to live again.

Mikey was excited when he woke up, his lips tightly clasped over Ms. Stark's engorged nipple. He relaxed, letting consciousness slowly fill him as he suckled, basking in the tenderness of nursing. He tasted the milk flowing...milk? His eyes popped open as he realized he wasn't just nursing from his teacher in form only. He was actually drinking from her nipple! He stopped for a moment, letting the fluid float over his tongue, measuring the flavour.

It was awesome!

It had a surprisingly sweet yet tart flavour. He begun to suckle again, inhaling hard as he sucked her nipple. He was actually really nursing! It was so...so...AROUSING!

Amazingly he felt a twinge between his legs. He felt slightly woozy as his blood flowed to the massive trunk between his legs. His cock lengthened and thickened, in defiance of his body's low blood pressure and small heart. He was so aroused he was getting a natural erection! He had thought this impossible. He believed that without the pills he took daily he never could get hard. This was a revelation! He felt masculine and powerful, even though his low blood pressure made him weak! He only wished he had the strength to use it!

Ms. Stark was happily dreaming. She dreamed of a baby, nursing at her impressive bosom. Oddly, the baby had glasses and an absolutely HUMUNGOUS cock. In the back of her dreaming mind she recognized the boy as Mikey, her charge and student. She woke, imagining he was her own child...the sensations of a nipple being sucked making her moan. She casually caressed Mikey's head, enjoying the feeling, though something was different. She felt like she was being drained. She gasped as she felt a squirt escape her nipple, into the mouth attached to it. Ms. Stark was elated. She had dreamed of nursing Mikey for real and now it was happening. She sighed and stroked her hand along his head some more.

A moment later she felt something else. The tremendous snake between the boy's legs was growing! Had Mikey gotten up to get his pill, then returned? She sighed as Mikey switched breasts, suckling from the other. The action made his cock brush against her stomach. "Mmmmm, Mikey. Did you take your pill already?"

"No, Ma'am," Mikey replied, reluctantly pulling his face away from her mountainous breast to answer.

"So this is a natural erection, just for me?"

Mikey nodded as he gulped down mouthful after mouthful of her tasty milk.

"Oh, you sweet, darling boy, getting all hard for me. Do you know what this means?"

"No, Ma'am. What?"

"This means you're a big, strong little slut who needs me so badly he's defied the laws of biology. Oh, Mikey, I am so proud of you!" She hugged his head against her breast, relishing the sensations and the emotions flowing through her. "I'll just have to reward you for being such a wonderful boy and getting all hard for me." She let him drink from her until he was finished, then rolled him onto his back. He was weak, his blood pressure low, so she had to do all the work herself, she knew.

She stood over him, grasping his cock by the shaft, feeling more desirable and womanly than ever before. A natural hardon from Mikey was the greatest of compliments! She moved her mound to the Precum dripping head and rubbed it against her slit, letting their fluids mix and lubricate her. She felt very sore from the previous day's fun, but she could not leave his cock alone when he had gotten hard for her unaided! She had to reward him!

With a grunt she let gravity do the work, her legs resisting to keep from taking him too quickly. She was still not entirely used to the incredible stretching her sheath received from the incredible cock sliding into her. "Uhhhhh! Yesss! Mikey, I'm taking my cock inside me. Watch it go in."

Mikey did as he was told, his eyes locked on where his cock and her pussy joined, moving with her as she descended upon his shaft. "Ooooh," he moaned, the sensations causing him to tremble from the bliss it inspired.

Down, down, down Ms. Stark fell, impaling herself on the sumptuous spear. "Nnngh! Yesss! You always stretch me so well, my sweet boy! I am so glad I have you!" She groaned when the fat head passed through her cervix, straining her womb with his size. She sighed as her butt rested on his hips. She smiled down at him as he lazily lay under her, enjoying his teacher's use of him.

Ms. Stark balanced on her feet, the strong pole inside her also keeping her steady. She put her hands on her knees and slowly rose, sliding almost all the way off his cock and remaining poised over him before falling down again, the action making her squeal in pleasure. Again and again she repeated the action, perching over him and falling atop him.

Mikey managed the occasional upward thrust, feeling dizzy each time he did. With so much blood flooding his massive member there wasn't much left for the rest of him! Even this occasional arching was extremely tiring, so mostly he just lay there, smiling up at his guardian and enjoying the sight of her huge breasts bouncing and her cunt stretching as she stuffed herself so full of his cock. Most of all he enjoyed the glorious expression of intense pleasure on her face as she endured orgasm after orgasm. His own pleasure was just as intense. He could feel her tight sheath clenching his thick meat, trying to milk him of his seed as the head pressed against her womb's end.

"M-Ma'am...y-you're making me...feel...so good! I'm g-gonna...cum!"

"Uh..! Uh..! Uh..! Uh..," was all Ms. Stark could say, lost in a world of orgasmic rapture.

"C-Cumming," Mikey exclaimed! He groaned as a tremendous torrent of thick cream pumped out of his engorged balls and into his teacher's womb. Unlike his usual long, powerful jet stream of jizz, this time he shot 4 quick bursts of cum in a natural climax, one unaided by modern chemistry.

Ms. Stark moaned as she felt her student's member soften inside her. It was a new sensation for her, Mikey's ever-hard dick softening within like that. They both found it comforting and natural. She leaned over him with a smile and gave him a passionate kiss, then rested her body on his. "Mmmmm, Mikey. Good boy, filling your teacher with cock and cum and without a pill even. You have made me feel very special."

Mikey beamed weakly up at his teacher and lover, pleased that he had made her happy. He remained on the bed as she pulled off of him and got up. He watched her rounded hips sway, her firm, bubbled ass enticing him, making him wish he could move. She sure walked funny after fucking his brains out! She disappeared into the bathroom, then he heard the water run for a moment. Seconds later she returned, waddling outrageously toward him with a cup of water and his pill in hand.

He took the pill and sipped the water, then rested to let the pill take effect. Once it did he got up and headed to the bathroom for a pee before his dick could harden again, then hopped into the shower. Ms. Stark joined him in the shower, as usual, then it was a quick dry, into robes and into the kitchen. Ms. Stark cooked up a big breakfast of well done steak, eggs, fried potatoes, sliced oranges, toast, jam and grape juice.

Mikey looked at her as she served him and said, "Whoa, this is a lot of food, Ma'am."

"You need your strength today, Mikey. Mrs. Cratt is coming back today, so you will need your energy. Now, eat well."

Mikey started to eat. He swallowed down a few mouthfuls, then stopped. "Uh, Ma'am, I've been wondering about something. Most people don't like their partners to, uh, you know...have other partners, yet you actually tell me to, but take no others yourself. Why is that?"

Ms. Stark had been waiting for this question, though she was a little surprised that he had asked it so soon. She had expected at least a month to go by before he asked. She was rather pleased that it had only taken a week.

"Well, there are two reasons, Mikey. First, I had never seen a cock so big, let alone taken one, as big as the one I have claimed. Now that I have had it anything lesser simply will not do. Two, I am not a big slut or whore like you are." She smirked at him, holding in a chuckle.

Mikey blushed, his cheeks heating. She had turned him into both a slut and a whore, using his cock for her own gain as well as his. She had traded his services for products and handed him out like a possession. Oddly, he didn't think this a bad thing. It was just what she wanted. If it made her happy, then he would do it. The fact that he enjoyed it was simply an incredible bonus. At the same time he felt rather nervous. "Then...if you did find someone with a penis bigger than mine what would happen to me?" His voice was soft and betrayed the fear he felt at the thought of being abandoned by his mother figure.

Ms. Starks smile was tiny, barely there. She knew she needed to answer this one delicately. "I honestly do not think such a penis exists. However, even if I did find someone with a penis larger than yours, Mikey, he would have to have other characteristics to outstrip you. You have a character and innocence that I find so endearing and an intelligence second to none. Nobody could have a penis like yours and all your other fine qualities, so you are in no danger of losing me. Besides, it's too late now. I have become far too fond of you to ever give you up. I could never care for anyone the way I care for you." Ms. Stark's usually confident and commanding gaze lowered. She was unused to giving voice to deep emotion. It went against her English upbringing and made her feel uncomfortably vulnerable.

It was the first declaration of any kind of affection Mikey had experienced that he could remember and it left him speechless. He looked at her with a stunned expression. He felt very loved and safe right then. He looked at his teacher devotedly, tears starting to well in his eyes. He wasn't sure how to respond, so he just let his expression speak for him.

Ms. Stark's confidence returned as she felt the growing love Mikey radiated toward her. This was a far greater reward than she ever would have asked for. "You know, Mikey, I am unable to have children. I became a teacher so that I would have the opportunity to guide and mould girls and boys and to help them to become adults prepared to meet the challenges ahead of them. When I saw the horrible manner in which your birth parents treated you I became so angry! Some people just should not be allowed to be parents! I certainly could not allow that to continue, so I took you home with me. Bay far this was the best decision of my life."

Mikey basked in the praise and just enjoyed it for a few moments before bringing the topic back to where it began. "I really am glad that you did, Ma'am. I love living here with you. You did not finish answering my questions, though. Why do you keep, uh, offering me to other ladies?"

"Well, firstly, I rather enjoy watching you use that lovely tool. It is extremely arousing for me. Secondly, considering what I know of you and your medical condition, I do not believe that any one woman could ever be enough to satisfy you. The way that your medication keeps you so hard and large, the way you never seem to run out of sperm...you were made for sex, Mikey. It would be a crime to deny other women the pleasure you so capably can bring to them. Finally, as much as I care about you and desire you, in the end my strongest feelings for you are maternal. I want to see you happy. I believe that I am contributing to your happiness by enabling you to meet and have lots of sex with other women. I will always be there for you, Mikey, but it is important for your development that you date other girls your own age. Find one that is right for you and make her yours...or perhaps ours."

Mikey was ready to cry. This level of outpoured emotions was unprecedented in his young life. He managed to stifle his tears and state, "But girls aren't interested in me."

"Nonsense," Ms. Stark replied. "Take Kimiko, for instance. She is most definitely interested in you."

"That, uhh...I don't know, Ma'am. I am grateful to her for protecting me but she only started to show any interest in me when she found out that my penis..." Ms. Stark's eye's narrowed and Mikey flinched. "Sorry, Ma'am. YOUR penis. She only showed any interest in me when she discovered how unusual it was.

"Oh, Mikey, Mikey, Mikey! That wondrous appendage that thrusts out from between your legs is a COCK! A penis is a little piece of meat that dangles between a boys legs through which he urinates. That wondrous woman wrecker attached to you is a COCK!" Her eyes gleamed as she spoke, softening her stern expression. Her English accent made her deadpan delivery sound awfully hot. "Now, as for the source of Kimiko's attraction, the very first thing that anyone ever notices about another is their appearance. The physical is just as much a part of a relationship as the emotional. Physical attraction is equally as necessary as compatibility. Your looks are what draw people closer to you so that they can get to know you better, so they can learn more about you."

Mikey filed this little nugget of information in his brain. It made sense. "So, you think that once she really gets to know me she will like me?"

"Of course. After that it simply comes down to whether or not you are interested in her."

Mikey considered that too. It had never occurred to him that he could say no to a girl who showed interest in him. He probably never would, though. After all, Kimiko was a very attractive and exotic looking young woman.

Mrs. Cratt stood at the apartment door in front of the intercom. She had been standing there for several minutes, trying to work up the nerve to push the buzzer. "What am I worried about," she thought to herself? "He's only a boy. He's still in high school for crying out loud! Why am I so nervous?" She knew why, of course. She had not had sex in several years. She wanted Mikey's approval. Did he find her attractive? After all, she was old enough to be his mother. She reached into her purse and pulled out her compact, opening it and inspecting herself in the mirror one more time. Her makeup had been applied subtly, enhancing her smooth features and hiding the slight hint of crow's feet by her eyes. Her long, platinum blond hair was tightly bound into the braid that ran down her back. The ribbons were in place. She opened her coat a little, checking her outfit as well. Everything was where it should be. She hoped he would like them. She was wearing them just for him.

Everything was as it should be. It was now or never. She pushed the buzzer.

"Hello, Mrs. Cratt. How are you today?" Ms. Stark had a cup of tea ready for her. She offered to take her fellow Englishwoman's coat, but the seamstress declined. She was not quite ready to unveil her revealing lingerie quite yet. She sat down, waiting for Mikey to come out of the bedroom and show off his nice new clothes. While she waited, the two of them sipped their tea.

"Mikey, aren't you dressed yet? You have been in there an awfully long time." Ms. Stark was getting impatient. She wanted to see how the custom fit clothes looked.

Mikey was dressed, but not ready. He looked in the mirror and frowned. The style was nice and the colours suited him, but...

"Mikey! Hurry up," Ms. Stark called.

He sighed and inhaled deeply after, steeling himself. It was now or never...

He stepped out of the bedroom and stood in front of the two English women, feeling very uncomfortable. The shirt and pants suited him well enough, but...

"Oh, my! What wonderful work you have done, Mrs. Cratt. An excellent job of showcasing his best features." Ms. Stark was quite pleased with Mikey's new look. The style and shape of his pants and shirt were perfect. He needed no belt and the form proudly displayed his gargantuan dick, outlining it perfectly and giving a little support, just like she had asked.

"Why, thank you, Eleanor. I am quite pleased with it myself. It looks so good on him."

Mikey felt like a slab of beef! They were gawking at him and staring right at his boner! He couldn't go out in public like this! Everyone would stare! He'd get teased and tormented like never before! It was bad enough that everyone at school knew his secret now. Did the whole world have to know?