Mikey & Ms. Stark Ch. 07

Story Info
Kimiko and Mikey. Need I say more?
5.4k words
4.65
51.1k
17

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 09/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: I apologise for the long time between this chapter and the last. Life got hectic with losing my job, finding new work, moving and ending up working nights. I hope this chapter didn't suffer too much because of it. It's short but hopefully sweet. Enjoy.

----------------------------------

Ms. Stark woke from her dreams with a groan. Her breasts were very sore and swollen, overfilled with milk that she'd produced overnight. She brought her hands up to her milk filled melons, rubbing them and feeling their weight. Were they bigger? She hoped not. They were already F cups. Any bigger and she'd be unable to walk upright! She idly wondered if it was worth taking the medication that caused her to produce it. She turned her head to the side and gazed lovingly down on the sleeping form of her student and ward, Mikey. Her heart filled with affection and love and she knew it was definitely worth it. Having him nurse from her made her feel closer to him. It strengthened her maternal feelings toward him and she hoped it made his bond with her strengthen even half as much.

She rolled onto her side and gently woke him. Mikey looked up at her with sleepy eyes and mumbled, "Mmm?" Ms. Stark merely helped him move up a little, settled his head on her chest and brought her nipple to his lips. "Drink, Mikey. I'm so full and it hurts. I need you to suck the milk from my breasts to ease them. Drink heartily."

Mikey lazily yet eagerly begun to nurse, fastening his lips to her nipple and applying suction while he cupped her fabulous F in his hand. He loved nursing from his teacher. She always made him feel safe and secure, but never more so than when he was drinking from her nipples. He savoured the sweet yet tart taste of her natural nourishment, eagerly slurping it down and relishing Ms. Stark's pleasure filled moans.

When Mikey had drained her right breast of milk Ms. Stark sighed and lifted his face, leaned down and planted a solid kiss on his lips. She decided to leave her other breast full for now. The soreness would inspire her when Kimiko arrived for her detention. Oh, yes, this was going to be a fun day. Even more fun that watching her friend Mrs. Cratt worshipping her cock. Today she would have Kimiko at her mercy for the entire day.

"You just relax in bed for a while, Mikey. I'm going to get up and get everything ready for our day." She got up and headed toward the bathroom, her sexily rounded hips swaying back and forth. Yes, indeed, today was going to be a very good day.

Kimiko was extremely nervous. In anticipation of the day's events she had woken early. She showered and shaved her legs, then she shaved her already engorged mound. She had never done that before. Her pubic region was on fire as she anticipated the coming events. It was all she could do to keep from sliding her fingers along her now baby smooth mound. She had never felt the desire to be bald between her legs but today it just felt right. She washed her hair and scrubbed down her tiny body, somehow managing to keep from playing with herself. Ms. Stark would not want her to, she was certain. It took her a while to decide what to wear. She wanted to look sexy for Ms. Stark, but she wanted to look conservative as well, knowing that was what her teacher expected. She decided on a compromise. Black, lacy, sexy underwear covered by conservative garb. She wore a white, short sleeved, collared shirt (with the top 2 buttons undone), A blue skirt that went far to low down her legs for her taste. Almost to her knees! Really, how could a girl flash her ass at a cute guy with such restrictive clothing on? She put knee high white socks on and a blue cardigan that matched her skirt. She hoped Ms. Stark would approve of her choice. She knew her teacher disapproved of her blatantly advertising her wares the way she liked to and Ms. Stark's approval was very important to her. She put on her tennis shoes to finish off the outfit, then looked in the mirror. She grinned impishly and undid the third button on her shirt, leaving the cardigan open and showing a bit of her lacy black bra.. Oh. Ms. Stark would DEFINITELY disapprove and take steps to make sure she knew!

She ate a hearty breakfast and brushed and flossed her teeth, then made sure she hadn't bit her carefully manicured nails in the night. She put on some red nail polish on her finger and toenails, then, after drying them under a lamp, got her purse and headed out to her car. She could not believe how much she was looking forward to her "detention." Ms. Stark was going to discipline her all day long! She could hardly wait. Maybe that big pricked geek Mikey would be there, too. She sure hoped so. She desperately wanted to feel that huge pole invade her body and ravage her interior organs. When was she going to get herself a piece of that awe-inspiring woman-wrecker? Ms. Stark was in firm control of it and continued to deny her the bliss that she just knew she would be in for if only she could get Mikey to cram it into her tight, tiny cunt. It was sooo frustrating!

She decided to drive the Shelby SC Cobra today She started up the powerful engine, loving the feeling of the car vibrating under her. The Shelby Cobra had one of the most powerful engines ever made. It was a growling beast of a car, a dangerous beast. Powerful and dangerous like Mikey's monumental masculinity was! Oooh, she really wanted him under her so she could ride that beast all day long...

Abruptly her mind returned to Ms. Stark. And shook as she remembered the first spanking the towering teacher had given her. The crease between her legs quivered and moistened at the memory.

She put the car in gear and sped off to see her mother...TEACHER! To see her TEACHER! She sped off to her teacher's apartment to face the music.

Ms. Stark looked down at the diminutive little Japanese girl standing demurely in her doorway. The prim and proper Englishwoman liked how she towered over Kimiko. She liked the feeling of power it gave her. There was 15 inches between their respective heights. Kimiko topped out at 4'10" tall, while Ms. Stark was a colossal 6'3". Compared to Ms. Stark Kimiko was a little girl. A very cute little girl. A very naughty little girl.

"Ah, Kimiko. Precisely on time. I approve." She looked over her student and tsked at her. "I cannot say I approve of your clothing, however. You do realize you have three buttons undone on your shirt." She feigned disappointment, but inwardly she was very pleased. This was another excuse for her to discipline this unruly child. Today was going to be so much fun!

Kimiko entered the apartment, taking off her shoes and stepping into the living room where she stopped and gasped. There, laying on the couch, covered by a blanket, was Mikey! He lay there lethargically, looking like he was exhausted and vulnerable. Not the vulnerability of a geek who was weak and spineless, but a truly vulnerable boy who could not care for himself.

"Mikey," Kimiko asked? She had a strange feeling in her stomach as she looked at him. "What's the matter? Are you sick?"

"He is indeed ill, Kimiko," said Ms. Stark. "Mikey is a very sick boy."

"What's wrong with him?" She looked at the prone young man, feeling pangs of sympathy for him.

Ms. Stark perched on the armrest of the couch, right by Mikey's head, which she lovingly stroked. "This poor, unfortunate boy has always been ill. He was born this way. He has a medical condition that robs him of his strength. For the first several years of his life his condition was untreatable. All he could do was languish in his bed, unable to run or play with the other children."

Mikey looked quite embarrassed as Ms. Stark told his tale. It was humiliating to be so weak that he couldn't even walk without holding on to counters or tables or whatever else was around, stumbling when there was nothing to support him.

Ms. Stark took his hand in hers, squeezing it affectionately. "To occupy himself he read whatever he could get his hands on. Meanwhile his parents' resources were drained while trying to deal with his condition.. Finally, when he turned 12, a pharmaceutical company invented a pill that gave him enough strength to function, but not very well. He can walk and do the normal things people do every day, but he cannot strain his body too much or he risks damaging his heart."

Kimiko processed this information quickly. "So, he's like this until he takes his medication?"

"Indeed. Even after his activities are limited. Many of the things that you do which you take for granted he only wishes he could do."

Kimiko thought about this, then asked, "Well, if he's so weak, then how did he get here?"

"I live here now," Mikey replied softly. He sounded very sad as he said it. Kimiko looked at him, then questioningly at Ms. Stark.

Their teacher gave Mikey's hand another comforting squeeze. She knew he didn't like people knowing his situation and that this explanation would be hard on him. "I discovered that his parents were abusive and unfit to be parents. Poor Mikey was defenseless and dependent on them and they badgered and beat him, battering his self esteem as well as his body." Her countenance changed and her voice became harsher and more passionate. "He had done nothing wrong, Kimiko. Not a thing! He suffered horribly and could not do a thing to protect himself from the people who were supposed to protect him! I could not allow him to remain in that situation for a single minute! Can you imagine being weak and helpless, the people who were supposed to care for you always hurting you in body and heart? With nowhere to go and nobody to whom you could turn? Having nothing of your own and nothing ahead of you to strive for?"

Kimiko listened, feeling the weight of Ms. Stark's anger bearing down on her. Kimiko was a very smart girl, able to understand the writings of Sun Tzu and apply them. She knit all the information together and fit it in with what she had observed of Mikey. Guilt struck her suddenly.

She had regarded Mikey as a spineless wimp, a geek and nerd of the highest order, deserving scorn for his choosing to be weak. Why should she pity someone who didn't even try? Now she understood that he COULDN'T try. His body was flawed beyond repair and his environment crippled him. She had been callous, treating him like a mere object and ignoring the person he was. Kimiko felt truly low. She looked down at the floor, ashamed to meet his gaze with hers, and muttered sincerely, "I'm sorry, Mikey."

Mikey smiled weakly and replied, "It's okay, I guess."

"It is NOT okay," Ms. Stark snapped! "The children with whom you go to school are cruel and vicious. Your parents are vile monsters and Kimiko is only interested in you because you have my cock attached to you!" She dramatically yanked the blanket off of him, exposing the limp, yet still big and broad mass of meat for emphasis.

Mikey looked stricken. He'd always sort of known that this was true, but to have it pointed out this way, with such straightforward words and harsh intent was painful. He looked at Kimiko, wincing, and asked, "Is this true?" His face was twisted into the Sad Puppy Look of Doom!

Kimiko stammered out, "I...I..." She looked pleadingly at Ms. Stark, unable to bear Mikey's hurt expression, only to see anger and disappointment in the eyes of the person from whom she most craved approval. She turned back to Mikey and stepped toward him. When she was right next to him she said, "I'm truly, terribly sorry. I had no idea that you...I..." She had no clue what to say next. What could she say that wouldn't sound hollow?

Ms. Stark covered Mikey up again with the blanket, tucking him in and making sure he was comfortable. Mikey stared at the little Japanese girl with sadness in his heart and accusation in his gaze. Feeling the weight of their judgment on her, Kimiko knelt down by him and took his hand in hers. "I really am sorry, Mikey. Is there any way I could make things better?" "Ms. Stark answered her. "You have been very disrespectful, Kimiko. Disrespectful to Mikey and disrespectful to me! Today you shall suffer the consequences for that."

Kimiko knelt there quietly, feeling she truly deserved to be punished.

Mikey watched from the couch as Ms. Stark stripped and brutalized Kimiko. He watched as the girl was lashed with a belt while she counted off the strokes. He watched as she was forced to remain in the awkward position of standing while touching her toes. He took no joy in the sight. In fact, he was frightened by it. He had experienced the belt himself often enough. Never from Ms. Stark. His father was the enforcer in his parents' house.

He listened to Kimiko's wails as pain was inflicted upon her. He heard her begging forgiveness, promising she would make amends for her actions. One thing he did not hear is Kimiko pleading with Ms. Stark to stop. She took the abuse differently than he had taken his parents'. He would try to cover up or convince them to stop. He didn't understand why Kimiko would not do the same.

After a while he could take no more. It was too much like what he had endured. There was nothing erotic in it for him. There was no joy in the insults and labels Ms. Stark hurled at Kimiko. What he saw and heard was too much for him.

"Please stop," he cried out when Ms. Stark lifted Kimiko off the ground by her hair, looking like a giant compared to her. He tried to keep the tears from flowing, but he couldn't. He could not bear to see anyone abused like he had been.

"Pardon," Ms. Stark asked? "Did you say to stop?"

"Please," Mikey replied. "I can't stand to see it anymore."

"But why," Kimiko asked? She was hanging in the air, held up by her hair. "After how I treated you I deserve this."

"Mikey shook his head, which in his unmedicated state, made him feel dizzy. "N-no. I know what that's like. I took it many times. I can't stomach the thought that someone else would have to endure it." He looked pleadingly at his teacher and begged, "Please stop now."

Ms. Stark's anger at Kimiko melted when she saw her darling boy's pleading expression. Their eyes met and her resolve broke. She set the girl down gently and said, "Alright, Mikey. I'll stop."

Kimiko felt Mixed emotions. She believed that she deserved every bit of the pain she had taken. Oddly, in a way she didn't understand, it made her feel good when Ms. Stark punished her. It comforted and aroused her. However, she admired Mikey at that moment for taking a stand against the formidable Ms. Stark. She was impressed with the fact that he had not fallen into his father's brutality and become like him. She looked at him and started to cry.

Mikey eased himself off the couch and stumbled over to her. Kimiko fell onto her knees as he approached and Mikey joined her, putting his weak arms around her. He hugged her and tried to help her up, but he just wasn't strong enough. Ms. Stark knelt down with them and hugged them both to her. She held them both to her and then she too started to cry.

"Don't cry, Kim," Mikey sobbed. "I forgive you." Kimiko cried anyway, real tears instead of the manipulative ones she'd always used before. A bond formed between the three of them as they cried together and hugged each other. They all felt it and they all knew that each one cared for each other. Kimiko's newness to the bond was irrelevant to the equation. The caring was real and at that moment all that mattered.

Kimiko felt like she was home. She wanted to make Ms. Stark proud of her. She wanted to protect Mikey from the bastards at school and anywhere else. She knew she would sacrifice for these two without thought, which was new to her. In Ms. Stark she had a role model and...and lover? In Mikey she had a friend and a dependant. It was nice to feel needed.

Nothing was said by anyone as the three hugged. Nothing needed to be. The embrace they shared was all they needed now.

When the tears were all shed and the mood lightened a little, the two females helped Mikey back to the couch. Neither Kimiko nor Mikey had bothered dressing and would have made Ms. Stark seem out of place were she not such a strong, majestic presence. Ms. Stark sat beside the boy and sent Kimiko off to the bathroom with instructions to bring back Mikey's medication and a glass of water. While Kim was gone, their teacher and maternal figure held Mikey to her body and stroked his hair affectionately.

Today you are going to use my magnificent dick on that girl. You are going to have to trust me, though. She is a tiny little thing and you may need to use significant force to penetrate her properly. Here is what I want you to do..."

When Kimiko returned Ms. Stark had her give the pill to Mikey, who gulped it down and drank the water. "Kim," Ms. Stark said, "go into the bedroom and bring out 2 duvets from the closet and all the pillows. Move the coffee table out of the way and set up a nice, cozy little bed on the floor of my living room."

"Yes, Ms. Stark. Ma'am," Kimiko replied. She was unused to using respectful titles and meaning it, but Ma'am fit Ms. Stark like a glove. She smiled a nervous smile and set to work arranging the duvets and pillows for maximum comfort. Once it was all in place Ms. Stark hefted Mikey from the couch and lay him down upon it.

Mikey grinned as Ms. Stark carried him. He was tempted to ask her to spin him about, just for fun. When she set him down his manhood had begun to enlarge. Kimiko watched the limp snake lengthen and thicken, dramatically growing to its impressive maximum size.

"Oh, wow! Look at it! It...it looks so...it's...PHENOMINAL!" Kimiko's eyes were riveted to Mikey's member as it rested on his stomach and chest. Ms. Stark caressed it like it was a pet, provoking a light moan from her student, and said, "It is quite a sight, is it not? It is not unlike watching the waking of a sleeping giant, rising from its bed and stretching out the kinks of the night."

"Only the kinks are "cumming" this time," Kimiko jibed. Inwardly she winced, knowing it was a very bad joke and hoping that Ms. Stark might take offence. She hoped that their little punishment sessions would continue when Mikey was not around. With a glance at her teacher she knew, without a doubt, that they most definitely would.

"Oh, Kim, that was horrible. Bad girl! Now, help Mikey up and kneel in front of him. I want you to get a good look at the monster that will be penetrating you today." Ms. Stark grinned wickedly as she watched the reaction of Kimiko. The girl actually blushed, then giggled in glee!

Kimiko wanted to scream! Finally she would have a crack at that monstrous pole she'd wanted for so long. She eagerly helped the boy to his feet, then knelt in front of him. She noticed Ms. Stark behind the boy, reaching an arm around to clutch his dick...her dick...THE dick in her hand. She reached out to touch it, but Ms. Stark slapped her hand away.

"I said look, Kim, not touch." Ms. Stark flicked her hand, using Mikey's cock as a club and whacking the little Asian girl in the face with it. Kimiko, caught off guard, was rocked backward a little from the weight of Mikey's meat and the impact of the action. A rush rippled through her and her pussy moistened. Flooded, actually! Oh, to be whacked by that kingly crest regularly would be just awesome! She immediately named it the "Royal Scepter" in her own mind, making Ms. Stark, possessor of the scepter, the queen.

Ms. Stark smiled down at Kimiko, relishing the girl's submissiveness. This was going to be a very good day indeed! "You really want to touch it, don't you?" Kim nodded. "You want to kiss my cock, do you not?" Again Kim nodded and leaned forward, her eyes closed and her lips pursed to do just that, only to feel the thud as Mikey's cock crashed into her again. "Did I say you could kiss it," Ms. Stark growled?

"I'm sorry, Ma'am. I just...I want it so badly!"

12