Mikey & Ms. Stark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay upon him, her massive breasts soft and heavy and in his face. He couldn’t help but lick and suck at them. They were so inviting. This was enough to get her past the pain of being so impaled and she started to move her hips. Mikey moaned into her nipples and she cried out, another climax fast approaching. “Michael,” she gasped!

He started to move his hips to and groaned, his lips vibrating on her breasts. “Mmmmm!” He suckled for all he was worth, his fear and shyness obliterated by her sexual assault.

“FUCK!” Ms. Stark started to quicken the pace as her cunt clenched his cock. Her head was swimming as another orgasm shot through her, filling her with heat. Mikey gasped at her exclamation. Ms. Stark didn’t swear! She was a teacher! She was fucking him! Teachers didn’t do that either! He erupted again, his powerful ejaculation quickly filling and overfilling her pussy, running down her legs as she continued the frenzied fuck. Over and over again she engulfed his entire tool.

Finally, after yet another cum, she climbed off of him and stopped to regain her breath. “Holy fuck! That cock! Ass…I need it in my ass!” She scampered over him again, grasping the shaft as she guided her anus to the tip. The cum-slickened head pressed against her star. She opened it, like she had to go, then tried to relax. She carefully forced herself down. She wanted to scream as he breached her outer ring, but no sound escaped her soft lips.

Mikey watched as she took his cock’s head in her rear. He looked at her face, seeing it contorted in pain and determination. He grunted as she forced his dick deeper and deeper into her cave, glad that his and her cum was making it even a little easier. The tightness was overwhelming and he climaxed again, shooting another long, powerful stream of jizz up her ass.

She felt the jet splatter inside her and lost it. Another orgasm wracked her body and she fell again on his humungous cock. Another silent scream and she was blinded again. Michael reached up his hands to her breasts, his eyes closed and muscles clenched, teeth gritted. “FUCK,” she exclaimed again! How she loved this…this eighth wonder of the world. She had never felt so full, so complete. “FUCK MY ASS! FUCK MY ASS! FUCK MY ASS..!” She screamed it over and over, like an obscene mantra as she bounced up and down on his shaft. Her breasts bounced too, flopping as Michael tried to hold them.

He bucked his hips upward, arching his back to add to the force of her attack, ramming the thick thing up her anal canal. She screamed and came again, her ass clenching even tighter.

His cum lubricated her, making it easier, but still it hurt. “HURTS! HURTS SO GOOD! UUHHHH!” That was the last she managed to say as she surrendered to the sensations. Mikey just kept pumping into her as she gazed vacantly into the distance, drooling from the sheer bliss. Again and again he pumped, then roared and launched another climactic assault on her ass! Again it overfilled her, dripping down her legs. Finally she bounced off him and collapsed on top of him.

“Ooohh…oh my god…” she cooed, clutching him under her protectively. “I love my new cock!” She would throw away all her toys tomorrow. None would ever be needed again. After all, she had her new cock to play with…

--------------------------------------------------

The crowd heaved a collective sigh as the tale spinner stopped to take a drink of his wine. The listeners begun to chatter among themselves, all of them in various states of arousal. The tale spinner smiled and said, “Well, good folk, shall I continue the tale?”

12