Mikey becomes Melodie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Now put on this cute little tee-shirt, and let's get going." She giggled. "And while we're at the mall we need to get you a sweet little girly-girl purse and some makeup of your own. I don't want to have to loan you my makeup all the time. And maybe on the way back we'll stop and do some grocery shopping. I'm sure you'll enjoy that."

It was an incredibly humiliating experience and I absolutely loved it!

Miss Heather parked her car on the far side of the parking lot from the mall entrance, and since it was only a little past six-thirty the sun was still well up in the sky, twilight wasn't even close. As I got out of the car to follow Heather, my super short shorts, my high platformed spike heeled pumps, the sissy tee-shirt and all my makeup with my flat chest and short boy's haircut made me feel incredibly self-conscious. I knew that everyone who saw me would stare at me, and I was frankly terrified, but Miss Heather took my hand and pulled me along, giving me no choice at all. Meekly, submissively, I went with her, wondering how I could be so lucky as to have met her.

As we entered the mall I discovered that I had, if anything, underestimated how much attention I would draw. It seemed like every single person, male or female, whatever age they were, gaped at me, their mouths falling open and their eyes widening. As we walked through the mall, heads turned and I saw people murmuring, whispering to each other, pointing at me, and my cheeks flushed bright with embarrassment and humiliation.

Miss Heather loved it, loved seeing how humiliated I was, and did her best to make it even worse for me.

"Now come along, Mikey," she said fairly loudly. "You know I told you that everyone would stare at you if you insisted in coming here all dressed up like that. I know you love dressing up all sexy like that, and yu really do look almost like a girl in those platform pumps, nylons and those little short-shorts, especially with all the makeup you're wearing, but you insisted. You really should grow your hair longer so you don't look so much like a sissy." She giggled and shook her head. "You wanted to look as feminine as possible to get your ears pierced, sweetie, so you can't back out now." And she kept up her commentary as we walked, teasing me, humiliating me, making me feel completely ridiculous.

Finally, after what seemed like an interminable walk through the mall, we arrived at the ear piercing kiosk where a lady in what seemed like her late 20's was working with two young teenaged girls, probably 13 or 14. Miss Heather pulled me forward and prodded me to speak. As she'd ordered me, I asked if I could get my ears pierced, and the lady grinned, saying of course. The two teenagers stared at me, their lips parting in amazement, their eyes traveling up and down over me, taking in my spike heeled pumps, my nylons and short-shorts, and my heavy makeup, and of course reading my pink sissy tee-shirt. I couldn't believe how I felt, a wonderful mixture of humiliation and embarrassment with the thrill of it all making my heart throb with delight.

While we were waiting for the sales lady to finish with the two young girls Miss Heather held my hand and we browsed through the various earrings as she searched for the most humiliating possible earrings for me. Finally she selected two little pink enameled hearts, about 3/4" in diameter for me to wear until the piercing healed, and two incredibly big hoops, at least 5" in diameter for me to wear afterwards.

Finally my turn came and the sales lady had me sit on a stool while she pierced my ears, putting the adorable little pink hearts in the newly made holes. To my utter embarrassment, the two teenagers didn't leave, but stood there watching, staring at me in amazement the whole time. Miss Heather giggled and looked over at them, enjoying my reaction to them staring at me.

"He does look pretty ridiculous, doesn't he?" she asked, and they both nodded emphatically. "He just loves dressing up as a girl, wearing pretty lingerie and sexy things like this. I had him practice walking in those pumps for nearly an hour today, so he'd learn how to walk in them, and he does pretty good, for a boy." Both girls shook their heads, staring at me in disbelief but joining Mistress Heather in giggles.

"From here we're going to get him a little purse at Claire's," (Claire's was a store that focused mostly on preteen and early teenaged girls), "and then to Sephora to get him some makeup of his own so he's not always asking to borrow mine." Both of the girls again shook their heads wide-eyed, then broke into giggles while continuing to stare at me.

Our next stop, as she'd told them, was the little girl's store, Claire's. Miss Heather paused at the doorway and gestured for me to go first. I was nearly paralyzed with embarrassment, knowing that I would instantly be the center of attention when I walked in dressed like I was, but I knew I had no choice. Unable to look up, I looked down at the floor, tentatively putting one high heeled foot in front of the other, moving very slowly into the store, then not knowing which way to go I lifted my head and looked around. Standing less than five feet away, looking right at me, was the sales lady, her mouth falling open in astonishment, her eyes widening in amazement. It was so embarrassing to see the way she was looking at me I thought I might faint with the humiliation, but Miss Heather gave me a quick swat on my bottom and said, "Go ahead, Mikey. We don't want you blocking the door," and having no choice I continued into the store. Glancing around in bewilderment I saw a huge array of girly things everywhere. There were lots of different head bands and hair ties, display after display of earrings, necklaces and bracelets, shelves and floor displays covered with oodles of different kinds of makeup -- lipstick, lipgloss, face & body glitter and lots of different blushes.

There were two other girls in the store, both of them a little older than the two at the ear piercing kiosk, probably fifteen or sixteen, and they stared at me, like eveyone else who'd seen me their mouths falling open, eyes wide as saucers, shaking their heads in disbelief at the sight of me. I couldn't believe how embarrassingly humiliating it was to be there all dressed and made up like I was, almost but not quite completely feminized. My short hair and completely flat chest contradicted the super feminine appearance of my clothes and makeup, and my pink sissy tee-shirt eliminated any doubt that might possibly have remained. And then Miss Heather spoke, adding even more to my humiliation.

"Well, Mikey, you said you wanted to come in here. Now I want you to go pick out some goodies for yourself. I'll let you get two more pairs of earrings, two necklaces and four bracelets -- all in gold color -- and then two different lipsticks and two different lip glosses but make sure that the lipsticks and lip glosses are all pink, because we both know how much you love pink. And then see if you can find a cute little clutch purse for you to carry all your makeup in." She laughed, looking at the sales lady and the two girls and shrugging, then went on, speaking to them.

"What can I say? He just loves pretending that he's a girl, wearing makeup and all those sexy things. And he's such a waste as a boy, so tiny, if you know what I mean, that I finally just gave up."

Once again, I had no choice. I moved around the store hesitantly, looking at all the delightfully feminine things they had, using one of the pink baskets from next to the door to put all my things in, earrings, necklaces, bracelets, lipstick and lipgloss, then took them to the counter and asked the sales lady if they might have a small clutch purse in pink. By this time she'd grown used to watching me move around in my high heeled pumps and little short-shorts, and still with a rather condescending look on her face led me to a shelf with purses and small handbags and gestured to them. I quickly chose the first pink clutch purse that I saw, picking it up, but Miss Heather stopped me, pointing to another one.

"Mikey, I think you're in too much of a hurry. Look at that pretty one up a couple of shelves," and pointing to one with rhinestones all over it, and several little lip prints on it, very much like the ones on my tee-shirt. "Sweetie, it matches your tee-shirt!" I hesitantly put the first one that I'd selected back on the shelf and picked up the one Mistress Heather had pointed out, then followed the sales lady back to the counter. By that time the two young girls had left the store and she, Heather and I were alone at the counter.

After I paid for everything, Miss Heather had me open the lipstick and lipgloss packages and put them in my purse, and had me put on both of the necklaces and bracelets before she led me out of the store. I could hardly speak I was so totally embarrassed and humiliated, which of course was exactly what Miss Heather wanted.

From there we went to Sephora, the makeup store, and the walk from Claire's to Sephora was even more embarrassing than walking through the mall before, because now on top of everything else I was wearing two jingly gold necklaces and two matching gold bracelets on each of my wrists, and of course the adorable pink hearts in my newly pierced ears. As before, virtually everyone we passed, male or female, gaped and stared at me open mouthed, their mingled looks of amazement, astonishment, condescension and disgust making me cringe in humiliation. I was almost completely unable to lift my head up to meet anyone's eyes, staring down at the floor as Heather led me along, but I heard many of the comments that were sometimes not even whispered. Things like "Oh, my god! Will you look at that!" or "My goodness, is that a boy or a girl? I think...it's a boy, but look how he's dressed, wearing nylons, high heels and all that makeup!" or "Honey, look at that -- unbelievable!" or the worst that I could remember, "That is totally ridiculous -- to be a boy all dressed up like that; it's like he wishes he were a slutty girl!."

But doing that, walking with my head down made me watch my feet, emphasizing in my mind my smooth shaven, nylon covered legs and my beautiful hot pink platformed pumps, both of which reminded me with every single step how completely ridiculous I looked.

Finally, after walking at least half the length of the mall, we reached Sephora, and again Miss Heather gestured for me to go first, then as I passed in front of her she reached out and pinched the curve of my bottom where the tiny short-shorts revealed it to everyone, then giggled uncontrollably as we entered the makeup store. Sephora was crowded with women of all ages, and I really created a stir in there. Every single woman gaped and stared at me, and Heather kept up a constant stream of teasing me, telling me that she'd told me everyone would stare if I came dressed up like this, but that I had insisted that she bring me here, and now I'd just have to endure the stares. And to make things even more embarrassing, she kept fondling my bottom as we moved around the store.

The women in the store giggled, stared, some laughed out loud, some shook their heads and looked disgusted -- a full range of what you might expect them to show when seeing a sexy little sissy dressed up like I was walking around in those short-shorts and high heels wearing so much makeup and carrying my brand new little pink purse. It was incredibly humiliating, totally embarrassing and I loved every second of it. Heather kept up a running talk about how I was so ridiculous to want to dress up in such sexy girl's clothes and wear so much makeup. Then she laughed and said it wasn't bad enough that I was such a little sissy and wanted to always pretend that I was a girl, but I had to look like such a slutty girl and dress like a whore all the time. And of course she always called me "Mikey" and asked how I liked the different shades of eye shadow and lipstick. There was a very attractive woman demonstrating how to blend different shades of eye shadow and Miss Heather had me stand in line, then sit on a high stool while the lady showed me how to do the blending and then put on the new color over the pink that I'd come in wearing. The woman looked a bit startled at first, but when Heather assured her that we'd be buying plenty of makeup she just looked at me with in condescending amusement and went on with the makeup lesson.

She taught me to blend the eye shadow, how to put on mascara so it was thick and black, without clumping by using lots of light coats of mascara, one after another, and showed me how to use lipliner, lipstick and lipgloss to make my lips look their fullest. It was incredibly embarrassing, but I loved it. Miss Heather got me several shades of eye shadow, mostly pinks and lavenders, with a sparkly black and a deep violet, two different mascaras, two kinds of beautiful pink blush, facial powder and a spray on makeup fixer, everything I needed to do my own makeup just like a real girl.

When we finally left I was sure that there wasn't anything else that she could do to further humiliate me, but I was wrong.

On the way home she took me into a beauty salon and had them put on false fingernails, and then paint them in a bright hot pink with little tiny white hearts on them so that the next night when she took me out there wouldn't be anything about me that wasn't completely feminized. Except that my chest would be completely flat and my hair would be completely male. But as I thought about it, I hoped that maybe my makeup, my lovely legs and sexy pumps and short-shorts might make people think I was really a girl, in spite of being so flat and having such short hair.

But then I remembered my tee-shirt that proclaimed me a sissy to all the world, and I realized that was what I really, truly wanted after all -- to be a little sissy boy all dressed up as a whore.

Finally, true to her word, Miss Heather stopped at a large chain drug store and with her following me, had me buy two packages of rubbers and a jar of vaseline. I loved walking around the store in my tiny short-shorts and platformed heels, and again she continued to fondle and pinch my bottom the whole time.

When we got home she made me kneel between her legs and kiss, lick, and suck her twat until she came three times, which took nearly half an hour. Then she told me to go undress myself and go to bed, but it was another hour before I finally fell asleep because every time I thought about all the incredible things she'd done to me and with me that day I got a raging hard on -- but I was afraid to even touch my little penis for fear of making it shoot my cum all over the bed sheets.

**

The next afternoon she again dressed me up the same as she had the day before, then had me sit in front of her dressing table mirror and do all my makeup, face powder, the spray on makeup fixer, blush, three colors of eye shadow, six coats of black mascara so my lashes were as thick and full as if I were wearing false lashes. She then took out the little pink heart studs and quickly substituted the 5" hoops which made me feel even more like a slutty little whore, with the last touch of makeup being my lipliner, lipstick and lipgloss. Finally, when I finished she had me dress her, and to my astonishment she wore a push up brassiere that revealed over half of her breasts, leaving her nipples completely uncovered, then a garter belt and black stockings with a pair of crotchless panties. Finally she slipped into a pair of unbelievably gorgeous black satin high heeled pumps with 3" platforms under her toes and 8" heels that made her tower over me even in my own hot pink high heels.

As I gaped at her, expecting her to put on a dress, she explained to me that the party she was taking me to was a very X rated party, and that although she was going to wear a black leather coat in the car on the way to the party, and that she had a hot pink plastic rain coat for me to wear, once we got inside the party, we'd both leave our coats at the checkroom. I was actually surprised that she was going to let me wear a coat at all since it wasn't cold out, but then what she did to me showed me why.

"Come stand in front of me, Mikey," she ordered, pointing to the carpet right in front of her. I did as commanded instantly.

Then she reached down and unzipped the front of my short-shorts, pulling down the front of my pantyhose and panties and gripping my penis. She put a hot pink rubber -- I didn't even know they came in that color! -- on my little cock, then pulled the panties and nylons up to just below my tiny balls and left my balls and the shaft of my penis uncovered. Then, to my amazement and horror, she fastened the top of my short-shorts around my balls and penis and zipped the front zipper up halfway, leaving my tiny balls and my rock hard little cock sticking out of the front of my shorts!

I couldn't believe it. Was she really going to take me to the party like this, with my penis & balls sticking out of front of my shorts? I couldn't say a word, just trembled in terrified embarrassment. But it was even worse. She reached into her purse and took out a wide pink ribbon and proceeded to tie a little pink bow around the end of my cock, and then looped another long stretch of ribbon around my cock just under the pink bow, tying it in a slip knot so that when she pulled on the ribbon, the loop around my cock tightened painfully, pulling it extremely tight and leaving nearly four feet of it dangling from the end of my very erect penis. She proudly explained through giggles and laughter that I was now on a cock leash, and that she would be leading me around by the ribbon cock-leash all night long so that everyone could see what a complete pansy sissy faggot I was. She then took the end of the ribbon leash and tugged on it, pulling me towards her by my cock to show me what it would be like. She laughed and laughed, leading me around the house by the ribbon cock-leash, pulling and jerking on my cock painfully, making me prance after her in my spike heeled pumps, hurrying to keep up with her or have my cock tortured by her pulling on it with the ribbon leash.

Almost constantly as she led me around the house on the ribbon cock-leash she'd jerk on it, the slip knot noose around the head of my penis tightening painfully, and pulling my cock painfully, making me thrust my hips forward to try to even a little bit reduce the pain she was inflicting on my helpless penis. And when she did that, she'd laugh and laugh, enjoying my suffering, and telling me how much fun she was going to have with me all night long, exhibiting me to everyone at the party.

It was going to be an incredibly humiliating and mortifyingly embarrassing night -- and I knew I was going to just love it.

Then before we left she surprised me by taking out a gorgeous long very light blonde wig and putting it on me, then brushing it out so that the long soft tresses fell around my shoulders and down my back and over my chest well past where my breasts would have been if I were a realy girl.

"I figure that with that little dick of yours sticking out the front of your short-shorts and me leading you around with the pretty pink ribbon cock leash on it, and with your flat chest and that sissy tee shirt no one will think you're a real girl, so I decided to let you wear that pretty blonde wig. If anything, it will make you look even more like a little sissy faggot." And with that she burst out laughing.

She then jerked me up and out of the chair she'd had me sit I while doing my wig and pulled me along behind her, tugging on my cock leash to keep me close to her. She explained that any time she dropped the end of the ribbon that she was holding I was to stand exactly where she left me to show what a well trained sissy I was.