Mikey becomes Melodie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slipped on her black leather coat and had me put on the hot pink patent leather coat that barely reached 4" or so below my crotch, and then with her still jerking me along by my cock leash that led up under my coat she led me out to the curb where a limo was waiting.

All the way to the party she had me kneel between her legs and lick her cunt while she tugged and jerked on my cock leash to keep reminding me what a useless little sissy I was. Any time my licking, kissing and slurping at her juicy twat lagged even the slightest she jerked mercilessly on the leash which pulled painfully on my rock hard little cock. She came three times, the last time just moments before we pulled up to the party. As the limo pulled to the curb she had me get up off the floor and retouch my lipstick and lipgloss, then she stepped out and jerking painfully on my tortured cock led me up the walk with my high platformed spike heeled pumps, all sheer nylon pantyhose and long golden blonde wig making me acutely conscious of my enforced femininity.

At the door she rang the bell, and while waiting there on the porch she again jerked repeatedly on the lovely little ribbon cock leash, torturing my tiny penis. The door opened and a lovely brunette answered the door, dressed very much like Mistress Heather was, in a pushup shelf bra, garter belt, crotchless panties, nylons and high spiked heels. She smiled welcomingly at Miss Heather, then grinned from ear to ear, shaking her head and laughing when she saw me.

"Ah, Heather," she chuckled. "I see you brought your new toy with you. You've been telling me so much about it; I've really been looking forward to seeing it." 'It?' I thought." Oh, my goodness. She went on, "You always bring the most exotic things to our parties. And it is just adorable, so very feminized." She leaned forward to embrace Miss Heather, then she and Heather kissed deeply, mouths opening wide, tongues entwining, and Heather dropped my leash as they embraced, their hands reaching up to fondle one another's breasts. Then they parted, seemingly reluctantly, and she turned and led us into the entryway.

"May I take your coat, sweetie?" the brunette asked, and Heather slipped it off and handed it to her, then turned her head to me and raised one eyebrow. "Well, Mikey, give Angela your coat, sissy." And of course I hastened to take it off and hand it to her. Angela turned and called out, "Heather's here, people, and she has the most adorable new toy with her," then giggled, smacked me really hard on the nylon covered part of my bottom that was exposed by my short-shorts and went to put the coats away. Heather grinned at me, jerking at my leash really hard, then pulling me along by my little cock so hard that it almost made me stumble.

"Come along, little sissy. Let me show you off to the crowd." She then walked into a large almost ballroom-like room filled with 30 to 40 people, all of whom were turning to look as we entered. It seemed at first glance that all the women were beautiful, almost all of them wearing nothing but bras, panties (mostly crotchless ones), garter belts, stockings and high heels, though nearly all of the men were in coats and ties, most of them in suits, some in tuxedos. Quite a number of the women were in couples so probably only 8 or 10 of the group were men, the rest gorgeous women, all dressed very sexily. And every single one that I saw was staring at me, laughing, giggling, shaking their heads and apparently very much enjoying my humiliation.

We walked straight across the room to a bar with a bartender serving drinks, all the way me having to struggle to keep up in my high spiked heels as Miss Heather walked quickly through the crowd, towing me after her by the adorable pink ribbon leash attached to my hard little cock. Several times I felt hands grope me, my legs, my bottom, and once someone even quickly grabbed at my cock, but Mistress Heather just kept tugging me along after her.

Then, as we reached the bar, I saw an incredibly beautiful blonde lady come over and throw her arms around Miss Heather, the two of them hugging and kissing each other deeply. As I watched, entranced as seeing my...I couldn't call Miss Heather my girlfriend, for by now I was thinking of her as my mistress, for surely I was as close to being her slave as one could possibly be, I noticed that there was another lady behind the blonde, not as tall, but very pretty, and somewhat shy looking, in a super short lace & ruffle covered baby pink micro-miniskirted dress with a full white lace petticoat that was so short that it showed off a pair of very lacy ruffled pink panties above the sheer lace topped pink nylons that covered her legs.

The dress was very low cut, covering her nipples, but exposing all the rest of her fantastically beautiful breasts, which must have been at least 40D, spilling out of the lacy confines of her pink lace pushup bra.

This amazingly gorgeous lady was in the highest spike heels that I'd ever seen, with at least 4" platforms under her toes and what must have been 10" spike heels, with very heavy but extremely feminine makeup and long almost white blonde hair that fell down to her bottom, nearly to the hem of her dress. She had two pairs of huge hooped earrings in her ears, one pair that was probably 5" in diameter and the other at least 6" in diameter. She was truly one of the most feminine and incredibly beautiful girls I'd ever seen in my life.

Finally Miss Heather and the blonde broke apart, and Miss Heather introduced me. "Eileen, this is Mikey, my new toy. Isn't he just adorable?" And they both began giggling, then broke into full laughter.

"Mikey," she said to me between giggles, "you are just priceless. Heather's been telling me that she found a new toy, and had been training you, and I've just been dying to meet you." Then she paused and looked back at her lady friend, raising one eyebrow at her. To my delight, the second gorgeous blonde stepped forward, her incredibly radical platformed heels making her take only the tiniest of steps as she came to stand beside Eileen, who I assumed was her lover.

Eileen reached back, slipping her arm behind the newcomer then up under her petticoat to squeeze, then fondle her bottom. I watched wide-eyed, gaping in astonishment, which turned to near disbelief.

"And Mikey, this is my little toy, Suzette, who used to be named Steven until I changed her into my toy." I couldn't believe my ears. This incredibly beautiful and feminine little thing was...a boy?

At my expression, both Miss Heather and Miss Eileen again burst into laughter, but little Suzette blushed brightly, her blush covered cheeks darkening with her embarrassment as she looked down at her toes.

Miss Heather grinned and jerked on my cock with her ribbon leash. "I don't think Mikey believes you, Eileen. Do you, Mikey?"

My words stumbled over themselves. "Umm, I...I don't know, Miss Heather. I'm sure your friend wouldn't say something that wasn't true, but...but Suzette...Suzette is so beautiful it's hard to believe..." and I trailed off, not knowing what to say.

Miss Eileen laughed again, then turned back to Suzette and said, "Well, little girl," I guess you have to prove it to him. Go ahead, pull down your panties and let him see it."

Her beautiful and extremely feminine eyes squeezed almost shut, the adorable little blonde lifted up her mini-skirt and petticoat with one pink nailed exquisitely feminine hand, then with the other hesitantly took hold of the waistband of her panties and carefully pulled them down to her knees, revealing a very hard and very large cock, standing out from her hips like a pink strap-on dildo. I was stunned, and unconsciously licked my lipstick covered lips in disbelief.

Miss Heather spoke immediately. "Well, my goodness! Did you see that, Eileen? The very first thing Mikey did when he saw Suzette's cock was to lick his lips? Did you see?"

Miss Eileen nodded, giggling. "I sure did, Heather. I think that means he'd like to suck her dick, don't you?"

What? Surely, I thought, they couldn't make me do that, not here in front of everyone?!

But I was wrong.

"Well, Mikey. I think you need to beg Suzette to let you suck it. And beg Eileen to let you suck Suzette's cock. Don't you?" I trembled, but I wasn't sure whether it was in humiliation or with desire, because I couldn't look away from that big cock jutting out from Suzette's hips. My goodness, it was so big, so hard. I fluttered my mascara covered lashes, knowing that I had no choice, and as I did, Heather jerked the ribbon leash on my little cock.

"Down on your knees in front of her, Mikey. Down on your knees and beg for her penis in your mouth."

Helplessly, unable to resist Miss Heather's command, I sank to my knees in front of this gorgeous vision of lace, silk and femininity, wanting nothing more than to take her rock hard cock in my mouth and make her squirt a big load of her juicy sperm in my hungry feminized mouth.

"Please, please Suzette. Please could I suck your cock, please?" She looked down at me through those mascara covered lashes, her hot pink lipstick covered lips and long white blonde hair so feminine, so beautiful, and softly shook her head. "No," she murmured. "I...I don't want a boy sucking my cock. Please, Mistress Eileen. Please don't let him do that."

My own mascara covered lashes fluttered and I looked to Eileen. "Please...please Miss Eileen. Please can I suck Suzette's cock. Please? Please let me suck it. Please I want her cock in my mouth, please?" Then I looked back up at Suzette, her rock hard dick now only inches from my face. "Please, Suzette. Please let me suck your cock! Please let me have it, please let me suck it, please...please!" I begged in earnest. She looked down at me, the most beautiful and feminine creature that I'd ever seen in my life, and silently shook her head.

"Please Mistress Eileen! Please let me suck her cock! Please oh please I want it in my mouth so much! I want to make her cum in my mouth, I want to swallow her sperm, please...please let me suck it! Please, please, please let me suck it!"

Then Miss Heather spoke up. "Mikey, maybe you need to touch up your lipstick. Take out your lipstick and lipgloss and touch up your lips, sweetie. Maybe then she'll let you suck it."

I immediately fumbled in my little pink clutch purse and took out my lipstick and lipgloss, but then Miss Eileen spoke up.

"Wait," she said. "I have a wonderful idea." And her grin widened. "Mikey, hand your lipstick to Suzette." I did as she commanded, and Suzette took it.

"Now Suzette -- I want you to coat the tip of your cock with that hot pink lipstick, as thickly as you can, and then use your cock like a tube of lipstick, to put the lipstick on Mikey's lips." And she and Miss Heather looked at each other, howling with laughter, then Miss Eileen reached over and pulled Suzette's petticoat and sissy panties down around her ankles, and pulled her dress up so that the hem came no lower down than her waist.

Hesitantly still, Suzette took the tube of lipstick and with one hand holding her rock hard cock, used the other to put a thick coat of the glistening hot pink lipstick all over the head of her throbbing hard penis, then as I leaned forward she used her other hand on her cock to smooth the tip of it over my already glistening lips, using it like a lipstick applicator, coating my lips with the lipstick on the head of her cock.

As she finished, Miss Eileen asked sweetly, "How about now, Suzette. Can Mikey suck your cock now that his lipstick is all pretty?"

"No, no...Please, mistress. You know I'm not gay, I can't let a boy, someone named Mikey. Suck my cock. You know you only let me fuck girly-boys, not someone with a boy's name." And again she shook her head, but I saw her reaching down to grab her huge hard dick and squeeze it, then pump it slowly up and down, making the big head of her incredible cock throb and seem to grow even bigger.

Everyone burst out laughing, and Miss Eileen said with a grin, "Well, Suzette, that's not a problem. That little slut in front of you is a girly-boy, and we're making her into a real girl, just like you. You just have to pick a girl's name for it; that's the last step in making it into a girly-boy, sweetie. Then you can let her suck your cock."

"Yes!" I begged. "Please, Miss Suzette! Please! Please give me a girl's name, please so I can suck your cock, please!" And she smiled shyly down at me, nodding.

"Well...ok," she said softly. "I guess...I guess I can do that," nodding again somewhat shyly. "Then...I guess, I guess I'll name you Melodie," she said, looking down into my eyes, her soft hot pink lipstick coated lips parting, the little pink tip of her tongue reaching out to touch her lips. Everyone laughed even harder, and Miss Heather jerked again on my little cock, the pain reminding me of the ribbon cock-leash that she was holding.

I looked up, the tip of her lipstick covered cock only an inch from my lips, and begged her, "Please, Suzette. Please let me suck your beautiful penis....please!"

She signed, then looked down at me again, this time with her eyes almost completely closed and breathed, "Yes, yes... ok, I'll let you suck my dick, Melodie. Go ahead, make me cum with your mouth, sweetie; make me shoot my sperm in your mouth."

I bent forward, tenderly, lovingly kissing the lipstick covered tip of her cock with my lipstick covered lips, then kissed it up and down, all over. I licked and slurped and kissed every inch of that wonderful penis, enjoying it, worshipping it like a little girl with a delicious lollypop. Finally I couldn't stand it anymore and I sank my hungry mouth down on the full length of her cock, my lipstick coated lips parting, stretching to open as wide as I could as I took all of her delicious dick in my mouth, swallowing it, sinking my mouth all the way down to her groin, the full length of her cock thrusting down my throat, almost gagging me. Then up and down, up and down I bobbed my head, serving her, servicing her like a whore, wanting nothing more than to be kneeling there in front of this beautiful feminine person with her dick sliding in and out of my mouth, wishing she'd cum for me, fill my mouth with her hot, sticky sperm.

Then, for the first time in my life, I found what it was like to have a penis erupt in an explosion of sperm in my mouth, to have the cum spurt into my hungry mouth, forcing me to swallow as much as I could as fast as I could. But in spite of my trying to swallow it all, her massive ejaculation of jism was too much and too fast for me, and I felt the cum bubble out of my lips, running out over my lipstick covered lips and down my chin, drooling down to drip on my nylon covered thighs as I knelt there in front of her, feeling her entire body shudder and tremble with the force of her orgasm and the massive flow of cum that she shot in my mouth.

Finally I realized that the flow of sperm from her penis into my mouth had ended, and I reluctantly pulled back, letting her still hard cock slip out from between my lipstick covered lips, then used my fingers to scoop up the dribbles of cum from my cheeks and chin and carry it all into my mouth, and as I did, my peripheral vision made me aware that I was in the middle of a crowd. Virtually the entire crowd in the ballroom, nearly 40 people, was standing around me, having watched me suck Suzette's cock.

It was so indescribably wonderful, I couldn't help but smile in happiness.

Then Miss Eileen spoke up. "Well, little Melodie, as you can see, little Suzette's cock is still nice and hard, even after you did such a good job of sucking it and making her shoot her cum in your mouth." She giggled, and glancing up at the indescribably feminine and beautiful Suzette, I saw that she was looking down at me, her mascara covered lashes and eye shadow covered eyelids almost closed.

"The reason for that, little sissy, is that I haven't allowed her to cum for nearly three weeks, because I wanted her to be properly prepared for tonight, to be able to play with you, my darling Heather's new toy." She looked over at Heather, and around at the group of people surrounding us, all of whom were watching me with interest.

"Now, Melodie, I want to you pull off those adorable tiny short-shorts and come stand in front of me." What? What was going to happen now, I thought, but I knew that I had no choice at all but to do what Miss Heather and Miss Eileen commanded. Hesitantly I pulled my short-shorts down around my ankles and stepped out of them, then went to stand in front of Miss Heather in just my pantyhose and spike heeled pumps. She reached down and grabbed my pantyhose, tearing them open around my crotch, letting my tiny penis fall out of my crotchless pink panties and leaving my bottom completely naked.

"Now, Melodie," Miss Heather said with a chuckle, "we want to lie down on your back and grab your ankles, and pull your legs up near your shoulders, wide apart, so you open your sweet little pussy/bottom for Suzette, and then we all want to hear you beg Suzette to fuck you like a little girl, to fuck your sweet little bottom with her big hard cock.

Trembling, I did as she commanded, turning towards the beautiful feminine Suzette, spreading my legs and grabbing my ankles, then pulling my legs wide apart and up almost to my shoulders, exposing my sweet virgin butt to everyone. The lovely Suzette closed her eyes and turned her head away, refusing even to look at me, but her big still rock hard cock jutted out from her hips, and I stared at it, completely captivated by it.

"Please...please, Miss Suzette. Please? Please won't you fuck me?" I moaned, meaning every word of it, my tiny little dick throbbing with excitement. "Oh, my goodness, Miss Suzette, please fuck me! Please put your wonderful big cock inside my bottom. Please!! Please fuck me!"

Then she turned her face back to me, opening her eyes and looking down at me through her gorgeous mascara coated lashes, her hot pink lipstick covered lips and long white blonde hair so feminine, so beautiful, and softly shook her head. "No," she murmured. "I...I don't want to do that, I don't want to have to put my dick inside you. Please, Mistress Eileen. Please don't make me do that. Please?" Her soft feminine voice was pleading, desperate in its begging.

"No, please, Mistress Eileen," I begged. "Please, please could I have Miss Suzette fuck my bottom, Mistress? Please?

"I need her cock inside me so much, I need to have her fuck my asshole, Mistress. Please won't you let me have it in me?"

Miss Eileen and Miss Heather were giggling so hard they could barely speak, and everyone around us was laughing and giggling at me. "Well," Miss Eileen said, "I don't know. I don't think Suzette wants to fuck you, Mikey."

My own mascara covered lashes fluttered and I looked to Miss Eileen. "Please...please Miss Eileen. Please can I have Miss Suzette's cock in my pussy/bottom. Please? Please let her fuck me with it. Please I want her cock up inside, please?" Then I looked back up at Suzette, her rock hard dick now only inches from my bottom. "Please, Suzette. Please let me have your cock! Please let me have it, please fuck me with it, please...please!" I begged in earnest. She looked down at me, the most beautiful and feminine creature that I'd ever seen in my life, and silently shook her head.

"No, no...I can't fuck you, Melodie. I can't fuck a boy, and even though you're dressed up like a girl, and your face is so pretty all make up like a girl. You even have a nice new girl's name, but you're still not really a girly-girl, because you don't have breasts like a real girl. You're too flat. Miss Eileen only lets me fuck girly-girls, not someone with a flat chest like you have, Melodie." And again she shook her head, but I saw her again reaching down and squeezing her cock it, slowly stroking it up and down.