Miki Garcia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They leaned on the wall as the bliss subsided.

"Wow, that was great!" Pam gasped. All Miki could do was nod her head wearily.

"I'll say," whispered a male voice. Miki looked up to see another ranger standing there.

"Oh, Bob, you got here." Pam looked pleased but then she glanced nervously at Miki. "Miki, this is my partner, Bob."

Suddenly Miki's mind flashed back to the walkie talkie message. "Am I what he 'definitely want some of?'" she asked slowly. Both Bob and Pam flushed red.

"Well, I don't think I was wrong," Pam said meekly as she watched Bob lick his lips brazenly.

"Miki," Bob said in a quiet, commanding voice, "I want to fuck you while my girlfriend watches."

"I want you too...but only if Pam plays with us."

Pam smiled broadly and the three were soon in a frenzied embrace kissing and fondling each other as they undid Bob's clothes. In next to no time Miki was writhing between Pam and Bob.

Pam took hold of Miki's shoulders and turned the playmate to face Bob. Miki reached behind and held Pam's neck as Bob lifted Miki's legs onto his shoulders. She sank down until her pussy slowly engulfed his cock. Then she slowly rocked in midair between the two.

Her lush mounds jiggled with each thrust and Miki had to bite her own lip to keep from yelling as Bob rammed into her again and again. At first Miki's body slapped into Pam's chest until Miki twisted her head and jammed her tongue into Pam's mouth. Every thrust in her sheath was matched by a stab with her tongue into Pam.

Bob grunted and Miki shot straight into the air for a second as he blasted into her. She sank down into the chaos of her own ecstasy shaking her body uncontrollably. Her mind snapped and she erupted into a long slow growling orgasm. Her face twisted into blissful anguish then relaxed into a angelic smile.

Miki awoke to find herself in a Parks Department cruiser riding down Constitution Avenue. Bob was driving and Pam was in the back seat with the playmate, letting Miki rest her head in her lap.

Miki purred like a kitten. "Shhh," Pam hushed, "We're taking you back to your hotel."

When Miki finally opened the door to her room she knew right away she wasn't alone. Ed's snoring seemed to rattle the windows. She showered and snuggled into bed next to him. He snorted as he sensed subliminally the presence of her moist flesh. Still asleep he rolled into her with a rock hard cock. Miki spread her legs and arms to receive him.

12