Mile High

Story Info
Lapdancer takes pleasure on board a plane.
5.5k words
4.19
38k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sfor
sfor
100 Followers

This story is a complete work of fiction, and all character references have only coincidental similarity with any real person either living or dead.

Remember the difference between fantasy and reality is as fundamental as the difference between right and wrong.

*********************************

"I don't believe how cheeky you are Angel," exclaimed Laura.

"Who me?" replied Angelica with mock humility.

The two girls climbed the stairs to the plane. It was not a very big aircraft but still held around a hundred and fifty passengers. The two friends had queued at the check in desk where Angelica had spotted a hunky young male and arranged, with the utmost boldness, to be seated next to him.

"Look," said the Hungarian beauty in a confidential whisper to her friend, "he's there just waiting for me. I bet you I can take all of his money before we land."

"Uh, how will you do that?"

"You'll see."

"Angel, we're on holiday, you're not working you know. Just forget what you do every day, and relax for a couple of weeks."

"But, I can't, I'm so good at it."

The girls laughed along with each other.

Laura had always thought herself to be attractive, no let's be honest, she considered herself to be more than that and knew that generally all eyes, wherever she was, would be on her. However, as she watched her girl friend walk down the aisle of the plane she could see that Angelica was as near to being visually perfect as you could get.

The English girl was looking forward to a short break in her friend's home country, a few days away from the daily routine of her office job. She watched her Hungarian companion's tight denim covered bottom move sexily before her very eyes as they neared their seats.

Angelica was a dancer; more specifically she was a lapdancer in one of London's top clubs. Making money from the drunken businessmen who frequented her club was easy, however this would far more of a challenge.

"8b and 8c, this is us I think." Angelica spoke to the cute male already seated in 8a. He looked up. As he did so he saw his dream, or more to the point he saw straight up and inside her very short cropped top.

"Laura give me your bag and I put it up here."

Angelica wore no bra and, as she stretched up to the luggage hold, the very brief top rode high on her breasts revealing not just the firm, rounded undersides of her awesome globes but a good portion of the actual breast.

The young man was spellbound as his gaze ran from the firm, delicious, tanned skin teasing him beyond belief, past the silver belly button chain and down to the flat of her stomach where very low cut jeans exposed the area of her groin that really should have revealed the trim edges of her pubic hair had she not shaved it closely. Laura watched amused and could see exactly what her friend was doing. Poor guy, he stood no chance. What was Angelica planning?

"Thank you."

"N... no... problem," the young man stuttered as not just one but two stunning girls brushed passed him to their seats. Normally he would have liked more space on the flight but this was one occasion where cozy was good.

"Hi, my name is Angelica or Angel for short. What's yours?" He almost wished she wouldn't speak to him and leave him to dream his own fantasies, but that, clearly, wasn't going to happen.

"Erm, hi, I'm Jason."

"Hi Jason," she held out her hand. He took it and felt the thrill of their fingers touching.

"Are you going home or on holiday?" she asked, although it was clear that the guy was English.

"Oh, holiday, walking, on my own, for a few days."

"Well Hungary is a very nice place. It is my home."

Angelica eyed him up and down. He certainly stood up to her test, well visually at least.

"What are you doing?" asked Laura in a whisper.

"I am going to give him the flight of his dreams," replied Angelica equally as quietly and with a mischievous grin.

Once all passengers were strapped into their seats the take off process began. Laura took out her magazine and began to browse as the air stewards started their safety procedures speech. Angelica turned to Jason.

"I don't like take off. Can I hold your hand?"

He looked at her.

"Please?"

Why he was hesitating he did not know. He could only put it down to the overpowering beauty of the girl next to him.

"Y..yes, of course," he finally managed to say.

The engines started and, after a few minutes of taxiing, the aircraft began its powerful, speed filled journey along the runway.

Angelica inhaled sharply and gripped Jason's fingers tight. Laura just smiled. The Hungarian stunner made sure that she moved her fingers under his and maximized the sensitivity of their touching. She could see the beginnings of a hardening around his button fly and knew that she had every chance of achieving her goal.

Soon they were air bound and cruising. The fasten seat belt sign came off.

Angelica turned to Jason.

"Thank you Jason," she purred. He just nodded too tongue tied to answer.

Angelica looked down at her lap demurely. Then, with a sudden movement of her head, she turned towards him and said,

"Would you like to touch my breasts?"

Jason turned equally as suddenly.

"W..w..what!"

"My breasts, would you like to touch them?"

He knew not what to say and instead just stared open mouthed.

"Give me ten pounds and you can."

He simply looked straight ahead wanting desperately to say yes but not having anything like the nerve to do so. Angelica smiled to herself and started to casually touch with the very tips of her fingers the easily accessible underside of her firm breasts. The hardening around Jason's groin strained more and more.

Angelica looked up at him.

"Just ten little pounds is all I want?" She pouted as she spoke. This time he nodded.

"Good, and thank you because my tits are just aching to be fondled."

Jason was already turned on and would have mauled her there and then, especially after her last statement. But even Angelica had some awareness of the need for discretion due to what she was doing and where she was doing it.

"Come on swap places with my friend."

Jason, shaking a little, stepped out into the aisle whilst Laura, who passed a knowing smile and a shake of the head to her friend, and Angelica followed him out of their seats. A little rearranging later and they were all seated back down with Jason nearest the window, Angelica in the middle and Laura in the aisle seat.

The expectant male turned to the girl of his dreams and was clearly ready to fulfill his task. Anticipating that she was about to be groped Angelica spoke.

"Ok Jason here is what we do." Her broken English only served to inflame his desire. "I will put the blanket over me so that my breasts are covered. You will then rest your head on my shoulder and put your hand under the blanket as if we are already friends and you are resting. You can then have one full minute touching me. Is that ok?"

Jason nodded, almost speechless with lust.

"But first," she held out her hand, "ten pounds please."

Jason reached into his pocket and pulled out a note. Laura glanced across aware of everything Angelica was doing.

"I hope you aren't going to make me pay later," the English girl whispered anticipating her own lesbian romp with her fantastically featured friend. Angelica smiled and lent across to kiss Laura lightly on the lips. It was answer enough. Jason saw the girl's lips meet and his erection took up another notch on the tension scale. He could not believe what was happening to him.

Angelica picked up her blanket and tore open the polythene cover. Jason watched taking the opportunity to study the girl he was about to touch. He ogled her long blond hair, tied back in a simple but very effective pony tail; he watched her beautiful, alert blue eyes and marveled at her full, red, wet lips, slightly open in anticipation of what was about happen. Angelica stuffed the ten pound note into her purse and placed the blanket over the top half of her body. Shifting down in her seat to make access easier for the excited Jason – she was ready.

His hands reached tentatively out, under the cover and up to her breasts. Angelica shifted slightly in her seat as his hands caressed her lightly along the firm sides and then underneath cupping the aching flesh. The Hungarian beauty sighed. Jason was becoming a little more adventurous as his thumb moved inside to tease the sensitive nub of her erect nipple. She sensed, as his touching became more insistent, more confident, that she might be letting him go too far. Yet she didn't stop him as she felt his hand move higher, gliding over her breasts to gently massage her nipple with his palm. He was better at this that she had anticipated and, as her engorged teat hardened more than she thought possible, Angelica moaned softly with pleasure.

The two of them remained as they were for some time whilst he continued to explore the softness of her breasts. Then she felt his hand slide down her body and onto her thigh, creeping down to her crotch, and she realised what was happening.

"Hey, stop. That will cost you more. Fifty pounds and you can touch me through my jeans. Your minute is up." She sat up abruptly and Jason took his hand away muttering his apologies.

Angelica was more flustered than she had predicted and took a moment to compose herself. Once settled she leaned her face towards Jason.

"Did you enjoy that?" her lips were almost touching his. Jason felt lightheaded as the aroma of her perfume played with his nostrils. He moved to kiss her but she tore her head away from him.

"A kiss is personal and will be one hundred pounds lover boy."

"A hundred quid!" he exclaimed.

"Hey, it is up to you," she said somewhat coldly, then, warming a little "why don't you give me another twenty pounds and spend two minutes warming my tits up again. I swear that you almost make me come last time."

"Uh, o..okay," the hapless Jason spluttered reaching a twenty pound note to his gorgeous plaything.

Again she slipped the money into her purse as once more he reached under the blanket. Angelica settled back down into her seat and closed her eyes waiting for his touch.

Moving freely under the blanket Jason trailed a finger up between the valley of Angelica's breasts, the tip circling, but not touching each of her nipples.

Angelica arched her body in order to meet the young man's adventurous hand. He gave one of her nipples a quick pinch sending a shiver of pure desire shooting from the tip of her erect bud down to the pit of her stomach. Despite her intention to stay in control Angelica moaned. Jason smiled.

"Enjoying yourself?" he quizzed with uncharacteristic confidence.

"Oh, please, keep touching me."

Jason's hands cupped the Hungarian girl's breasts and groped them thoroughly demonstrating little decorum. None the less Angelica reveled in the rough handling she was receiving. Jason enjoyed the fullness of her smooth globes before his fingers once again sought out the, now very, erect nipples. He smiled as Angelica softly whimpered.

Feeling confident Jason used his nimble fingers to roll her nipple between his thumb and forefinger, pinching it ever so lightly. Angelica almost bucked before quickly pushing his arm away, momentarily shifting the blanket and revealing her superbly naked breasts to the cool air of the cabin. Fortunately no one else was looking and she was able to quickly replace her bunched top thus re-acquiring her modesty.

"Your time is up," she purred still aroused from the somewhat expert fondling she had just received. Angelica saw that Jason was as hard as ever and she moved her mouth to his face.

"Do you want more Jason? Do you want to kiss me?" Her mouth was brushing his ear and she blew lightly moving her mouth around his face and across to his lips. She all but kissed him before re uttering,

"Well, do you?"

"Oh yes," he groaned moving his own mouth towards the gorgeous creature next to him.

"One hundred pounds please," she reminded, "but take out your money without moving your face. I want to keep your mouth near to me."

He was beyond redemption now and he would have done anything she asked. Five crisp twenty pound notes were pushed blindly into Angelica's hand.

"Thank you," she whispered as her lips bore down onto his handsome face. Angelica began to kiss the young man's cheek before moving round to his mouth and claiming his lips with her own. She started off gently, kissing him lightly but soon she deepened the kiss, flicking her tongue over Jason's lips, toying with the entrance to his mouth.

Jason moaned and opened himself to the Eastern European girl, letting the blonde's tongue slide in and explore his mouth thoroughly. He could feel his head spinning; the sensations rippling through him were indescribable, blowing him away. He let himself enjoy the experience for a moment, but soon his body began to respond more urgently, telling him he needed more than just these wonderful kisses. Growling deep into her throat, Jason pushed Angelica away and stared at her, panting heavily.

"Touch me please," he groaned almost desperately.

"Fifty pounds and I touch you through your jeans. For one hundred pounds I will rub you in the flesh."

Despite her gorgeous accent Angelica left Jason in no doubt as to what she was offering.

"This is my holiday money I am spending," he complained.

"So, you are spending it well."

"Shit." He moaned, and, despite his better judgement he handed over another fifty pounds to the manipulative beauty. Angelica moved the blanket onto Jason's lap. Laura glanced up from her magazine feeling more than a little hot after watching her friend's erotic antics.

Angelica stared at Jason locking her large sexy eyes onto his. Without taking her gaze off him, she felt for his crotch, roamed lightly over his buttons and stroked his bursting erection through the thin denim of his jeans.

"Fuckkkkk!" he groaned.

Gently she began to run her fingers along the length of him, feeling and groping his huge hard on. Still maintaining constant eye contact she saw him swallow hard as the feelings of rampant lust were clearly getting the better of the young man. Angelica continued to work her hand slowly up and down his denim covered shaft.

Her free hand rummaged up and into her clothes towards her breasts and for a moment she touched herself, while continuing to manipulate his cock, until she remembered where they were and, for the sake of decorum, stopped suddenly.

Slowly, up and down, she slid her palm over his hard on making him shiver uncontrollably. He raised his head and their eyes met knowingly. Angelica smiled and conducted several swift sweeps along his rigid length. Jason groaned deeply and tensed his body as her thumb rubbed lightly across the top of his twitching, sensitive cock-head. He desperately wanted her to move into his jeans, touch him, feel him. His penis throbbed out a delighted response and the blonde beauty gripped him even harder. Throughout, Angelica sighed and moaned her own pleasure as his obvious excitement increased. Jason was extremely frustrated that Angelica could not get near to his flesh.

"Touch me for real, "he begged, "You have to make me come."

Angelica smiled.

"I said that would be one hundred pounds but I include a free kiss."

He groaned. Part of him felt as though he was being pleasurably extorted whilst another part of him knew that he was lost to her ministrations. He would have nothing left to buy his Hungarian currency with.

Another five twenty pound notes found their way into Angelica's purse as she worked hard under the cover of the blanket to free his bursting shaft from its buttoned imprisonment.

Then she was in. His cock was free. She squealed in blissful excitement. He moaned out loud – almost too loud.

Her hand loosely clasped him and his fingers moved to stroke her gorgeous face.

"Please, finish me off."

"But what will you do about me? I need to come as well you know."

"So let me make you ...ohhhhhhh... come too."

She increased the pressure of her hold on him.

"No way, not unless you pay me one hundred and fifty pounds more."

"What...but you said..."

"I know what I said, but I could pleasure myself easily enough!"

"Oh ...you....c.....ohhhhhh."

Her fingertips teased his scrotum as she reached deep inside his boxer shorts. His cock twitched in excited little jerks and she could sense him building towards his climax. Angelica's delicate hand gripped his pulsing shaft as her fingers closed around its considerable girth. Her right hand stroked lightly and sensually along his powerful organ as expert fingers kneaded him in a rhythmic exploration of his pure delight.

Angelica's hand slid down to cup his swollen scrotum, as the gorgeous Hungarian babe handled his balls tenderly in her palm. Jason grunted, his thighs twitched in involuntary spasm reacting to her teasing touch. His head slung back; eyes closed and mouth open as he bathed in the sensations washing over him.

Gradually his muscles began to stiffen and his breathing grew more rapid. Angelica felt his tension rising and quickened her rhythm, her fingers gripping his cock just below the head. She could feel him shudder and knew that he was about to explode. This was the signal for the stunning student to reach down and squeeze the bulge of his testicles. That was it – he was over the edge.

"Fuck me, oh yesssssssssssss!"

"Shhhhh!" reprimanded Angelica with a short giggle, conscious of the fact they were on a packed airplane. Her remonstrations were to absolutely no avail. Jason almost shouted out his relief as, groaning, he shot jet after jet of hot semen onto his stomach and the underside of the blanket. She continued to wank him squeezing every last drop of sticky juice out from his tiring organ.

Panting, he turned to the beautiful girl.

"Thank you, thank you." He was desperately grateful. She simply smiled and thought of the two hundred and eighty pounds that she had taken from him so far. Expertly, she squeezed his shaft to catch the last dribbles of his sperm in her hand. Staring directly into Jason's eyes she let go of him and moved her spunk covered palm to her mouth.

"You get this for nothing lover," she purred, then, to Jason's utter amazement, she licked her hand clean, leaned in to him and gave him his free kiss.

He slumped back down into his seat, keen to make sure that the blanket stayed in place thereby retaining his modesty. They sat in silence for a while as his breathing gradually recovered. Laura glanced at her friend and smiled. Angelica pursed her lips and blew her room mate a kiss. Looking across at the satiated Jason, Angelica noticed that his eyes were closed and he appeared to be dozing no doubt lost for now in his own world of fantasy.

The Hungarian babe slipped further down in her seat and attempted to rest for while. However it was not easy as every time she closed her eyes her mind focused on her own still highly sensitized need for sexual relief. Once again she glanced at Jason. Gently she pushed his arm. His lazy eyes opened slowly and he smiled.

"Hi," he whispered looking at the stunning beauty facing him, "am I still dreaming?"

Angelica laughed.

"Fuck me!"

"What? How will I do that?"

"I asked you to fuck me. Will you?"

He could feel his hard on returning and he nodded vigorously. Then he looked more skeptically at this gorgeous source of his sexual amusement.

"How much will that cost me?"

"How much do you have?"

"Erm..." he quickly scanned his wallet, appearing ever more keen not to miss out on this offer, the ultimate crescendo to their antics.

"One hundred and thirty pounds and then that's it, I'm skint."

"That will do," replied the mercenary Angelica taking his money. "I will leave to go to the toilet in a minute. You give me a minute more and then follow me."

sfor
sfor
100 Followers
12