Mile High Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carefully she puts her knees on either side of my head and her crotch on my face. My nose, lips, and tongue all eagerly seek between her legs. My hands easily catch her ass and begin to squeeze, remembering how it looked coming up the trail I'm eager to feel it. One of my hands caress up her torso and begins to play with her breasts. My mouth is eager to taste and my tongue whips out and along her slit taking in all the wetness I can find, there is a lot. I plunge my tongue in her hole and hear her whimper in response. I know how sensitive she is there. I flick my tongue in and out and all around and she grinds her body down on my face. The wetness is impossible to contain and it's all over my chin, my cheeks, and nose. Firmly I grasp her clit with my tongue and mouth and control her body with it as the hand that has been massaging her fine little ass begins it's assault on her hole. Two fingers plunge in and I hear her gasp. My pinkie runs along the skin between the two holes and 'accidentally' rubs along her rosebud. Her gasp is my reward. Her grinds get deeper as she tries to cum against my mouth, my fingers, my body. I oblige her as best I can as I thrust inside of her, suck on her, and rub back just as heartily. As I look up her body I am struck at the beauty of the moment. The are stars just beyond my beautiful woman's body as she throws her head back and cries out in her orgasm. The echo cries it back to us and I cannot help but wonder what the wild animals think at the sounds of mating that my girl and I have made out here in the wilderness.

Together we have joined the 'mile high club' and it's a badge I wear proudly.

The End ~ for now.

12