Mile High Slut

Story Info
Airhostess goes the extra mile for you and lucky passengers.
1.5k words
4
78.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been working as an airhostess for while when I met you. I was blonde and slim with a great figure so had attracted plenty of attention up to that point. But one day all that paled into comparison.

You were going on a lads weekend away with your mates and ended up on my flight. As you entered the plane you and your mates were eyeing up the airhostesses and you squeezed past me with a cheeky wink. I was used to gettting male attention but the glint in your eye gave me something to think about as we got ready for take off.

It must have been fate that put your seat right in front of me as I began the emergency procedures presentation. I was glad I'd taken extra care with my appearance that day as I could feel your eyes roaming all over my body. The uniform wasn't particularly practical - a tight fitting dress with a short skirt and a low cut bodice but the powers that be chose them as the airline got more male passengers coming to ogle at us!

I felt the electricity of your stare and my breasts started to tingle and push against the tight dress as I pointed to the exit doors to the side. You weren't the only one to have noticed my arousal and I could hear your mates nudge each other and snigger. There was even talk about a bet to see who could get me into the toilets first.

We took our seats as the plane took off but I couldn't get you out of my head. I had come across plenty of guys but there was something different about you.

It was time to bring the drinks trolly round and I made sure you got a great view of my cleavage every time I bent over to serve a passenger. Finally it was your turn and after ordering a beer I asked if there was anything else you needed. Your reply was "yeah, I need to fuck you as soon as possible."

I nearly creamed my knickers hearing you talk like that! I pulled down your tray, put my hand on your hardening cock, leaned over (giving you a great view of my satin covered tits) and whispered to meet me in the disabled toilet in 5 minutes. Your hand came up and stroked my ass through the tight dress and replied "Oh I think I'll be able to manage that."

God I was so fucking horny as I made my way to the back of the plane. I figured I had about 10 minutes before I would be missed - plenty of time to do you some damage! You exchanged a wink with your mate and got up to follow me – your other friends let off a cheer and I guessed that you'd won the bet with them. "Glad to be of service" I thought to myself.

I went into the toilet first and you quickly followed, turning and locking the door. You pushed me up against the door, pressing your body against me as you came in for a smouldering kiss. Your hands got busy unzipping the front of my dress and freeing my aching tits. With one hand you cupped my breast, your finger teasing my nipple and sending shivers up my spine, your other one found the hem of my skirt and your hand worked impatiently up my thigh til you found the wetness of my satin thong. You pushed it aside and pushed your finger into my wet pussy before pulling it out to coat my throbbing clit. Your thumb took over that job while your finger found its way back to my pussy again.

All the while I could feel your hardness and I longed to feel it in my hand, my mouth, my pussy..Your mouth left my lips and trailed kisses down my neck and over my creamy breasts and flicked your tongue over my nipple. Added to the assault on my pussy and clit, I could feel an orgasm rising through my body. I moaned quietly and encouraged you to push another finger into me and graze my nipple with your teeth. This was too much and I melted over your hand in a mind-blowing orgasm. I now needed to get your hard cock into me as soon as possible so I bent over and offered you my glistening pussy hot and ready to be taken.

I was bent over facing the mirror and you could see from my eyes that I was desperate to feel your length inside me but you wanted to make me wait a little bit longer. You got on your knees and continued with your tongue where your fingers had just been, pushing it inside my pussy and swriling it around my clit and then slowly coming back up to probe on my asshole. This sent me wild and by now I was begging you to put your cock inside me. You stood and slowly slid your cock between my swollen lips again rubbing on my clit making me moan.

You put your hands on my tits and teased my nipples again which sent another tingle through my body. You moved your hands onto my hips and positioned your cock right on the edge of my pussy. With one hard thrust you put all of your cock deep into my wet cunt and I let off an almighty moan. You continued to fuck me hard and each time you thrust into me your balls were slapping on my clit. You reached round and found my clit, once again strumming it with your fingers.

You took your cock out of my bruised pussy and stuck your fingers in to coat them with my cunt juice. You smeared my asshole with the juices, as I softened up to let you in. I moaned and pushed back on your finger, suddenly needing to feel more. When I was nice and juicy I took hold of your cock and pulled it out of my cunt, then stroked your pulsing head over my asshole. I leant back to try and take you in but you wouldn't oblige til I begged for it. Not caring who could hear outside, I screamed at you to fuck my ass and pushed back onto you. You slowly buried your hard cock into my ass, your fingers keeping up the assault on my clit. I took in all of your length before crying out in another amazing orgasm.

I was so lost in my orgasm that I didn't hear the door opening and someone coming to join the party....

Before you left your seat you'd said to your mate Mark "give me 5 minutes with her and then come and join in if you like". You'd unlocked the door without me noticing so Mark could come join in the fun. It was a tight squeeze both in my ass and in the toilet but somehow we managed to get into a position where you could continue fucking my sexy ass whilst I started to suck hungrily on Mark's already hard cock which he was wanking in front of me. I took all of him in my mouth whilst cupping his balls and slid up and down his length.

He reached under and started squeezing my tits again and I was in heaven being spit roasted by two very hard cocks. We kept this up for what felt like ages but must have only been a minute or so when my friend Abigail knocked on the door and shouted "are you up to your dirty tricks again you tart?" at which I could only give a muffled reply. "Stop hogging all the fit lads, get your slutty ass back out there and get some bloody work done" she said back.

So I sucked extra hard at both ends causing Mark to shoot his spunk down my throat while you turned me around and squirted your jizz all over my tits, splashing a little on my uniform.

I licked as much as I could off while you both cleaned yourself up. We managed to leave the toilets without being noticed apart from another cheer from the rest of your mates.

It was soon time for the dinner trolley to go round and any time I saw one of your mates they would eye up the cum stains on my uniform and give me a cheeky smile whilst putting their hands up my skirt. My knickers had disappeared somehow so they all got a right handful. When it was time to serve you and Mark I made sure you both got a good eyeful of my luscious tits as I leaned over you to place napkins in your laps. You were both hard and ready again for action which made my pussy tingle but I had work to do.

Before the flight ended, I took your number and arranged to meet up with you and Mark at one of the resort's nightclubs that night. Abigail was also ready for a real fucking not having one in days so we were very excited as we got ready to meet you at the club and we were wondering whether you'd prefer us with lingerie on...or off!!!