MILF 02

Story Info
Aunt Carol joins Ben and his mom.
24.9k words
4.75
169k
139

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/31/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not before time, here is the next episode of my MILF opus, continuing the tale of Ben and Sarah – and others... The story continues immediately after the events recorded in MILF 1- SexySarah.

Sorry about the time it's taken. Anyway, here it is. Enjoy. I hope.

MILF 2 - CurvyCarol

I guess our love-making was even more intense than we'd realized. After all. It's not every day a woman gets to fuck her son for the first time! Or a son his mother, come to that ... although I guess it's the same thing, really, just a different viewpoint. Anyway, the intensity had been so high that when we settled to kissing and cuddling after – for me, at least – an absolutely mind-blowing climax, falling asleep was natural – and probably inevitable – and I drifted off in relaxed contentment.

I came awake with a start, then relaxed as memory cut in, and glanced across at my sleeping son. I checked the bedside clock. Five after four. I eased myself away from Ben and tiptoed into the guest shower - using my own might have woken him. Clean, dried, I tiptoed back into the bedroom and eased a nice summer dress from my closet. I donned it - no bra or panties, of course - and tiptoed out, and down to the kitchen.

First things first, get the coffee on! That done, I found my purse in the hallway and grabbed my car keys. Ben's stuff and my jacket into the house, car into the garage. Next stop, food! What to feed us? Something quick and easy? Time to check the freezer. What do I cook? Ah, pizza! Definitely quick and easy. I turned the oven on, set the temperature, and took myself off upstairs to see if Ben was awake. He was, and greeted me with a smile.

"Hi, Mom."

"Hi, stud. Um, I think we need fuel before we come back to bed, so how does pizza appeal?"

"Pizza appeals a lot, Mom."

"Well, the oven is on and will probably be ready when I go back down, so get yourself a shower. Food will be on the table in about thirty minutes, okay?"

"Okay, Mom. See you then."

In fact it was only about twenty minutes before he came into the kitchen, relaxed and comfortable in just t-shirt and boxers, barefoot. I raised my brows in query and he shrugged, laughing. "My spare clothes are in the rucksack and the rucksack is still in the trunk. I'll get it later." He grinned. "Anyway, who needs clothes, since I plan to be naked again with you as soon as we're ready."

I laughed, feeling a thrill run through me and a throb in my pussy. "I brought the rucksack in, it's in the hallway, but yes, I'm with you on the 'get naked' idea. I only dressed to cook for us."

"Very sensible. I don't want to see SexySarah's lovely skin spattered with hot fat!"

"Nor do I! Take a seat, the pizza will be done in ten minutes, and I'm just finishing the salad now."

We chatted generally as we ate, nothing about sex, just catching up on the little things. Ben told me a few amusing anecdotes about his fellow students, and a couple about the lecturers, while I tried to amuse him with tales of real estate. I think we both agreed that his were the more entertaining. Dessert was ice-cream, and we followed up with coffee. I think we were both a little shy and nervous, after the sexual tension that had come home from the airport with us, but I thought I'd take the bull by the horns, so speak. After all, we'd only fucked once, so far, and I wanted more! So, after we'd finished our coffee and I'd loaded the dirty dishes into the dishwasher, I started the ball rolling again.

"Ben, honey?"

"Yes, Mom?"

"Actually, it's SexySarah asking this question." I winked, and he grinned. "What's your recovery like?"

"Recovery, Mom? You mean, like after sex? That recovery time?"

"Yes, that recovery time."

"Usually pretty good. So, why the question?"

"Because I plan to blow you, stud, and I want to know if I can expect to be fucked again as well, tonight."

He grinned, wide, happy, his eyes sparkling. "SexySarah, I can guarantee you'll get fucked tonight!"

"Good! Okay, stud, let's go!"

We went up to the bedroom hand in hand, eager for what was to come. Ben was naked in nothing flat, his erection well on its way to full size, but I was still wearing my dress when he turned to me. His eyebrows rose in query.

"Something up, Mom?"

I laughed, happy. "Yes, you up me, real soon! No, Ben, I just wanted you to know, that when I'm wearing a dress, like this, around the house, there'll be nothing underneath it except a willing SexySarah. So if the notion takes you to bend me over the table and fuck me from behind, do it. Okay?"

"Oh, my god! Another of my fantasies realized! Yes, ma'am!" He paused, and grinned at me, arching his brows. "But first you're going to blow me, yes?"

"First I'm going to blow you, yes. So lie on the bed while I get this off," I said, reaching for the buttons on my dress. He watched me, smiling happily when my naked body was revealed to him again.

"You, SexySarah, are a beautiful lady."

"Thank you, honey. You're not so bad yourself," I said, with a wink. I went to my knees and took Ben's cock in my hand. Hot, hard, yielding a little as I squeezed gently, velvet over rubber over steel. I let my lips close over the end, nipping lightly with my lips as I lowered myself, letting my tongue stroke the sensitive underside of his cock-head, letting the smooth, solid length of him slide into my mouth.

I've never been able to deep-throat, and when the tip of his cock hit the back of my throat, the gag reflex made me pull back. I wasn't too worried, I knew the sensitive part of his cock was the crown, especially the underside, and it was on the top couple of inches of his cock that I concentrated my attentions. I guessed I was doing something right, if the soft gasps and moans I could hear above my head were any indication, and Ben's whispered, 'that's fucking wonderful, Mom,' kind of confirmed it.

I guess I was enjoying blowing my son. It had been a while since I'd blown anyone – four years in fact, Ben's dad, the night before he was killed - but I put that thought out of my head and concentrated on the now. I let his hard length slip from my mouth and licked my way down the full length of him, taking his ball-sac in my mouth and sucking on his testicles for a moment or two, before licking my way back to the crown and letting his hot, hard pole slip into my mouth again, bobbing my head so that his cock moved in and out of my mouth, simulating the movements of fucking, my lips tight around him, my tongue moving on him as I fellated him.

A soft groan from above me indicated I was doing something right, and I raised my eyes until I could see Ben's face. His eyes were closed and the expression on his face was an interesting mix of what seemed to be agony and ecstasy, but he didn't seem to be hurting and I began to move a little faster. I felt his fingers in my hair, caressing my head as I moved.

"I'm getting close, Mom," he murmured.

I looked up again, caught his eye, and winked. He laughed, and blew me a kiss, and I returned my attention to the feel of him in my mouth, tightening the grip of my lips and trying to reach the sensitive underside of his cock-head with my tongue. His grip in my hair tightened spasmodically, and I heard a soft gasp from above my head.

"Mom! I'm going to come! Soon, Mom, soo – oh, fuck! Now!"

But I knew that, because a gout of his semen had just blasted into my mouth, then another, and I was swallowing frantically, trying to get everything, but I couldn't, and let him slip from my mouth, getting another blast on my chin, then my chest and my tits, my hand stroking the spitting monster I had unleashed, squeezing the last drops of semen from it as Ben gradually came down from his sexual high. I sat back on my heels, just holding his cock, now just seeping a little as his climax faded. I squeezed, sliding my hand the length of him, bending and licking the semen from his cock as I squeezed it out. I looked down at myself, seeing the gobs of semen on my tits, looked up, caught Ben's eye and the next thing I knew the two of us were helpless with laughter.

I think there was a touch of hysteria in the laughter, given that we'd both been on a sexual high since we got home from the airport, but it was a relief, too, sharing the humor of the situation. Eventually, we calmed and I got to my feet.

"Give me a moment, sweetheart, I need a quick wash."

"Don't be too long, SexySarah, because I want to return the favor."

"Return the fav – oh, yes! Please! I'll be quick, Ben, promise."

I was, too, and was gone only a couple of minutes. I don't think he'd moved.

"Hi, Mom, ready to be eaten?"

"I certainly am, baby. It's been a while for me, with a man. Your Dad, before he was killed."

Ben frowned. "With a man, you said. How about, with a woman?"

I winked. "Your Aunt Carol, on Saturday, while Tina fucked herself with Ben II."

"Sorry? Ben II? Oh! I get it! The custom dildo I sent?"

"The very same. Judging by the grunts and moans, she really enjoyed herself. Of course her mom and me, we were kind of busy doing some enjoying ourselves."

"I'll bet you were!" He paused, eyeing me thoughtfully. "Tina enjoyed herself, then?"

"Oh, yes. She's looking forward to trying the real thing, be sure of that!"

He grinned. "That feeling is mutual." His grin mutated to a a warm smile, his eyes moving over me. "Ready?"

"Yes!"

Before I realized what he planned, his head was between my legs and his tongue was exploring me, laving my labia, pressing into my core, sliding over my clitoris, ceaseless, starting me on the rise to climax until finally he gave my clitoris a lick and a kiss, and sat back, his lower face bright with my juices. He grinned.

"You did a good job shaving yourself, Mom. No stubble, you got it all."

"Glad to hear that, although it was your aunt Carol, actually, but you're not stopping there, are you? You get me wet and excited then leave me high and dry? Finish what you started!"

He grinned. "Yes, mother," he said, and dived straight in. I don't know who he'd learned his skills on, but I felt sure it wasn't his first session of pussy-munching. I didn't care, because he was making me feel great and I knew it wouldn't – couldn't – be long before I climaxed. I lay back, my hands in his hair, and let myself enjoy the skill Ben was demonstrating, skill that was bringing me rapidly towards climax, skill that pushed me over the top, his lips fastening on my clitoris, and I felt myself shuddering with pleasure, my pussy trying to drain a non-existent penis, my whole body surging in ecstasy as his mouth took me to a peak of pleasure, a peak I hadn't attained that way for a long, long time.

Ben kept me on the edge for ages, his mouth busy on me, but eventually, weakly, I pushed his head away.

"Enough, Ben," I whispered. "Enough, baby. I can't take any more."

He sat back, his hands on my thighs, his face wet with my love juices. He smiled at me and blew me a kiss. "Good?" he asked.

"Good? Good? Fucking incredible! Ben, baby? Who on earth taught you how to eat pussy as well as that?"

He shrugged. "One or two of the fair sex, Mom. I always take note of what seems to work for them and what doesn't, and try to apply it."

A thought struck me. "Ben? Answer me honestly, please. Any older women? Anyone I might know? A friend or neighbor, maybe?"

He grinned. "Yeah, Mom, a couple."

"Gonna tell me? Or do I have to guess?"

He laughed. "Wanna try guessing, Mom? I'll answer honestly, promise, but strictly between us, okay?"

"Okay, I promise. Let me think. Um, Jenny Miller?"

He shook his head. "Not Jenny, Mom, not the first time, but you're close." He looked amused, and I pondered, then suddenly realized, although I could scarcely believe it. I looked up at Ben and he grinned, his eyebrows lifting in mute query.

"Alice Jensen?" I said, hesitant. "She taught you?"

Ben nodded, grinning, and I just looked at him. I was startled by the revelation. Hell, no, I was amazed. Alice Jensen had always seemed to me to be the very model of a correct suburban housewife. Pleasant, friendly, devoted to her husband and children, no hint of impropriety, and my son was telling me he'd eaten her!

"How in heck did that happen? I never would have suspected Alice. Jenny, yes, but not Alice."

"Remember, two years ago, after I'd graduated from high school? The summer vacation, when I was cleaning pools? Before I started college?"

"I remember. Go on."

"Mr Jensen had taken the boys away on a 'dads-and-sons' field trip that the high school had organized. A couple of nights camping, a bit of field-craft, that sort of thing? Well, Alice was alone, and Jenny came to keep her company. I think they'd had a little too much wine with their lunch. Anyway, they were out by the pool in swimsuits, bikinis, catching the sun and they started teasing me while I cleaned the pool."

"Teasing you? How?"

"Oh, did I have a girlfriend, was she keeping me satisfied, that sort of thing. Looking back on it, I think Jenny planned to have me anyway, but I don't think Alice had any intention of being involved, I think Jenny took her by surprise."

"Whoa," I said. "I'm getting confused, here. You're saying 'Jenny planned to have you'? I thought it was Alice you ate out?"

"It was, Mom. Jenny? Well, Jenny, I fucked. That time, at least."

'That time?' I stared at him for a moment. He'd fucked Jenny, and eaten Alice? I had to know more. "Okay," I said, "tell me more. I have to know!"

He laughed. "Thought you would, Mom. Well, like I said, they were teasing me, and somehow it got onto the subject of cock size. How, I don't remember, but like I said, they'd had a couple of drinks and Jenny dared me to show them mine. I figured, nothing to lose, and maybe a little action, so I showed them. Next thing I knew, Jenny was naked, she had her tongue down my throat and moments after that, my cock in her pussy. She was good, Mom!" Ben smiled at me. "Not as good as you, but definitely good. My best, until today."

"Well, thank you for that, son." I gestured. "Okay, Jenny fucking you doesn't surprise me, but Alice?"

"Alice wouldn't let me fuck her. Jenny tried to persuade her, but Alice was adamant – no fucking. So Jenny somehow wheedled her out of her bikini, and that was nice, 'cause Alice naked is a lovely sight!"

"Yeah, I reckon she would be," I said, thinking of the slender Alice, "but how did you manage to get her to let you eat her?"

"Not me, Jenny. She said something about not wanting Alice to be left out, and as she wouldn't fuck, how about oral? I don't think Alice took that much persuading, as she'd been eyeing my cock. Okay, she protested, and had to be persuaded, but a couple of minutes later my cock was in her mouth, and she was getting me off. Tell you straight, Mom, she was good! Anyway, while this was going on, Jenny was caressing us both and whispering sexy comments to us. Didn't take me long to cum and I was all ready to pull out but Alice wouldn't let me and swallowed the lot!"

"Oh, wow."

"Wow indeed, Mom. Anyway, I came, Alice swallowed it and the three of us relaxed for a while. Then Jenny took Alice's hand, took mine, and said, 'Well, Ben, are you going to return the favor?' I didn't realize what she meant at first, but she didn't leave me in ignorance for long. Alice protested at first, but I think she needed to cum and if she wasn't getting cock, a mouth would be next best, so a few minutes later Alice was on her back, legs spread, and I was getting my first taste of pussy. I wasn't sure what to do at first, but Jenny gave me a few hints and then Alice did, too. I must have done something right, because Alice had one dilly of an orgasm."

I laughed. "Sounds as if the sisters gave you some much-needed education, son."

Ben nodded. "They did. But it was only that once with Alice, although I've fucked Jenny a couple of times since, and eaten her, too. She blew me as well, although I think Alice has more skill."

"You're telling me Alice Jensen is good at sucking cock?"

"In a word, Mom, yes. Very good, at least in my limited experience."

"I'd never have guessed it in a million years. I guess you enjoyed yourself that day?"

"Sure did, Mom. I kinda wish I'd had the chance to fuck Alice, but I'm not planning to make any complaints."

"I think I know now why they're on your MILF list."

He laughed. "Got it in one, Mom. That is indeed why. You and Aunt Carol? Well, you two were the unobtainable, and until very recently I thought I'd never have a chance at either of you, but now you're telling me I can have you both!"

"Yep. Tina as well, if you want. She's certainly keen on the idea."

"Makes two of us!" He studied me for a while, smiling. "I am so glad you found that photo I'd done of you naked."

I grinned. "I'm rather pleased myself, Ben, because if I hadn't it's very probable that you would still be frustrated and I'd be none the wiser." I sat and crooked my finger. "A little closer, stud. I want to kiss you." He grinned and moved forward and moments later we were locked in a torrid kiss, the like of which I'd never expected to share with my son, not in a million years. It was Ben who broke it.

"Mom?"

"Yes?" He didn't say a word, just indicated the rock-hard erection that seemed to have come from nowhere. "Ah, yes, that. Hmm? Any thoughts?"

He was hesitant. "Can I take you from behind, Mom?"

I didn't say a word, just got to my knees, turned myself around, then shoved my ass towards him, while I supported myself on my elbows. I made my best attempt at a booty-shake. "Climb aboard, stud."

I felt his hands take my hips. "Beautiful ass, Mom, and your pussy is soaking."

"So it should be, after that eating you gave it!"

"Okay, Mom, coming in now." But I knew that, as I felt the head of his cock spread my pussy lips and move on into my soaking tunnel. I couldn't stifle the groan that crept out, and I heard Ben chuckle. "Feel good, Mom?"

"Fucking-A, stud, fucking-A!" I braced myself. "Now, fuck me!"

One thing I can honestly say about my son. In a situation like this, he does as he's told. Fuck me he did, and well. Starting slow and easy, using the full length of his cock, his hands warm on my hips, gradually speeding up his stroke. I eased one hand back under myself so that I could stroke my clitoris, adding my own stimulation to the moment, while Ben's pace increased. We could hear the slap of Ben's lower belly against my ass as he moved, and the increasingly audible sound of his cock pistoning in and out of my pussy, for my juices were flowing freely by now. I laughed suddenly, from pure joy in sex, good, wet, sweaty sex.

"Feeling good, Mom?" Ben panted out between strokes.

My own voice wasn't particularly steady, either, when I managed to reply. "Much better than just good, sweetheart, much, much better." My stimulation of my clit was getting me closer and closer to climax, and I was just going to warn Ben, when he warned me instead.

"Gonna come, Mom, soon, very soon!"

"Me, too, baby, me, too!" I gasped, and then the climax hit me, hit us both, and Ben's hips were driving him into me, while my pussy did its best to drain his balls of everything he could give me. Sensation centered on our join, his cock in my pussy, and I swear my vision blurred at the peak of my climax, but sensation at that level of intensity cannot last, and it didn't. Slowly we came down from our high and Ben pulled gently out of me, then more or less collapsed beside me, managing to turn on his back as he did. I let myself slip forward, half-lying on Ben, my leg between his.

I stretched up to kiss him.

"Best yet, I think, Mom." He stroked my back with his hand, warm, slightly calloused, gentle.

"Pretty damned good for me, too, stud." I just contented myself with doing nothing for a while, then had a thought. "Ben, honey? What time is it?"