MILF 02 Pt. 2

Story Info
Interlude - Tina, Tony - and toys!
6k words
4.68
56.6k
90

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/06/2024
Created 07/31/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MILF 2-2 – Interlude: Tina, Tony – and Toys

Ben's cousins join in on the fun. This is the third part of my MILF opus, and it might make a little more sense if you've read the other two parts first. Enjoy!

An hour or so later, we were finishing off our steaks and salads, all of us dressed – sort of. Ben was in just a pair of boxers, while Carol and I were each wearing one of Ben's t-shirts - and nothing else except contented smiles. The t-shirts hid our pussies while we were standing, but anyone seeing us sitting would know that there were two mature, totally sex-ready females on the scene. We were both damp, to say the least, and our pussies were glistening!

After we'd eaten, I threw the dirty dishes into the dishwasher and we took our glasses of wine – or what was left of them – into the sitting-room.

"Our stud needs a little rest time, I think," I said. "Right, Ben?"

"Afraid so, Mom, you two have me beat at the moment. Maybe later? After some rest?"

He was sitting between Carol and me on the couch, and I leaned across and kissed him. "Don't worry about it, honey, your SexySarah and CurvyCarol have some toys to play with, remember?"

He laughed. "As if I could forget!"

"Well, then, Carol and I will play, you enjoy the show, and be thinking about enjoying your cousin, when Tony and Tina come around tomorrow morning. Don't worry about me or Carol tonight, because we plan to have fun."

Ben laughed again, put an arm around each of us, and gave us a brief, fierce hug., then gave each of us a kiss. "Thank you, Mom, Aunt Sarah, for giving me the best sex I've ever had. Thank you from the bottom of my heart." He paused. "What time are Tina and Tony coming tomorrow?"

"We thought an hour or so after breakfast," said Carol. "Time to digest, because no-one wants to make love on a full stomach."

"True, very true." Ben cocked his head, glancing across at Carol. "I take it Mom will be fucking Tony while my cousin and I make with the down and dirty, but what about you?"

Carol laughed, a deep, dark, dirty chuckle. "Don't worry about me, hon. Remember, I have my cameras!"

Ben looked startled for a moment, then laughed. "Gotta be honest, I'd completely forgotten! I guess I can – we can – look forward to some interesting photos, then?"

"Absolutely," said Carol, a mile-wide, shit-eating grin on her face, "just as long as I have something interesting to shoot, and with what we have planned, I don't think I'm going to be disappointed." She laughed. "And I think later I just might get either you or Tony to take pity on an old lady and give her some of the loving she needs." She winked at Ben and he laughed, then Carol turned to me.

"Well, little sister, shall we fetch our toys? Stud here was promised a floor show, remember?"

"Right," I said. "Ben, stay here, hon, and we'll go check our toys, see what we can tease you with first."

Ben grinned. "I can hardly wait!"

In my bedroom I took the bag of toys from where I'd stashed it and emptied it onto the bed. Okay, then, let's see. One strap-on, check. One double-ended dildo, check. We also had Ben II and Carol's own dildo was in the bag. So, dildos, check. I glanced across at Carol.

"Okay, big sister, what do we play with first?"

"Do we involve Ben in this?" said Carol, arching her brows in query. I pondered for a moment, then grinned. "I take it that's a yes," said Carol, matching my grin. "So, little sister, do tell?"

"Three ideas, sis. One, we sit close to Ben and he drives our dildos. Two, we use the double-ender and let Ben move it for us. Three, we use the strap-on and let Ben play as he wishes with us. Thoughts?"

"No contest. The double-ender, with Ben driving." Carol laughed. "We all get something out of that option!"

"I agree, but let's take everything downstairs, have the other toys ready for later."

"Definitely!"

I laughed. "Majority vote. Tallyho!"

Ben laughed when he saw our collection of playthings. "Naughty Mom, naughty Aunt Carol, whatever are you thinking, showing things like these to an innocent like me?"

"Innocent, my left tit!" said Carol.

"Well, you know what I mean. What are you going to play with first?"

"We thought the double-ended dildo, but we thought you might like to be involved as well, so how would you like to be the driver?"

"Driver?"

"Well, a dildo works best when it's moving ... "

"Yes! Oh, yes please?"

I kissed him. "Okay, honey. Not sure about CurvyCarol, but SexySarah is already quite damp, but maybe not quite wet enough yet, so how about before we start, you make sure we're ready for penetration? Make sure we're nice and juicy? I thought perhaps you'd like to use your oral talents on us, and then we can play. Okay, hon?"

"Yes!"

It was fun. I loved to feel Ben's mouth on my pussy, and so did Carol enjoy him eating hers, so it was no time at all before the two of us were primed and ready. I lay on my back on the rug, and spread my legs, and Carol mirrored me,with her legs over mine, so that, to start with, our pussies were about two feet apart. The double-ender was twenty-two inches long – I'd measured it! - and Ben eased one end into me, so that I took about three inches of it. It felt nice! Not as nice as Ben – obviously – but good. Carol eased away slightly and Ben lowered the faux prick so that Carol could slide herself onto it, and we eased together until there was about ten inches between our pussies. We paused there and I grinned up at Ben, kneeling beside us. He grinned back.

"Ready, SexySarah?" I nodded an eager affirmative. "Ready,CurvyCarol?" Carol's affirmative was as eager as mine. "Okay, my loves, let's see how this goes, shall we?"

The double-ender had a rounded-off groove around its mid-point, just of a size for someone's fingers, and Ben took an easy grip of it, He blew us each a kiss and then his hand began to move, sliding the toy into me, then moving it back so that Carol felt it enter her. Ben's motion was easy, gentle, slow at first, then gradually quickening as our juices flowed. His head dipped and I felt his tongue at my clitoris, enjoying the stimulation, feeling lost when he moved away. I let my fingers take over, easing them away when Ben's mouth returned to me, resuming my self-stimulation when Ben's mouth was on Carol.

The steady motion of the sex toy was getting me excited, and I was enjoying Ben's oral stimulation, but he seemed to be giving Carol more attention than he gave me. His head lifted and I glanced across at Carol. Her eyes were closed as Ben continued the smooth movement of the double-ender and as Ben's head turned to me, he caught my eye and winked, then nodded downwards. I let my eyes drift down and stifled a gasp. His cock was hardening, readying itself for action, and I felt a pulse of pure lust run through me. Ben winked again, and returned his oral attentions to making Carol feel good. I let my fingers drift back to my pussy, just keeping myself on the edge, no more, then paused as I heard a gasp and a moan from Carol, then she was stifling a scream as her orgasm washed over her.

I shuffled backwards, letting the double-ender slip from my pussy, feeling a sense of loss, a sense that was quickly replaced by the feel of Ben's cock sliding into me as he moved me slightly so that we didn't collide with Carol.

I stretched up and kissed him as his hips began pushing his cock into me, withdrawing, pushing again, then let my eyes close, reveling in the pure sensation of lovely, hard cock sliding in well-lubricated pussy.

"Fuck me, baby," I whispered, "fuck me hard!"

"Yes, mother," he murmured, and as a good son should, did exactly what he was told, his stroke deepening, quickening, and I exulted in the feel of my son's lovely, hard cock surging in and out of my streaming pussy. He'd had me close with the double-ended dildo, but the feel of the real thing in me was bringing me ever closer, closer, closer to climax, and with a scream strangling in my throat, I let myself slide over the edge and into the agony, ecstasy, torment that is orgasm, my pussy – my cunt – throbbing and clamping around Ben's still thrusting cock.

Long moments later, as awareness returned, I felt him still thrusting into me, slower now, smiling down at me as he moved.

"You didn't come," I said, stating the obvious.

He smiled and shook his head. "Not yet. Soon, though."

"Pull out, baby," I whispered, "come in my mouth."

"You want that?"

"Yes! Or over me."

He grinned and winked at me, pulling back slowly, and I couldn't help a little moan of loss as he left me. I came up onto my elbows and Ben moved forwards, on his knees, angling his cock down towards my waiting mouth, and I felt the hot, sticky length of him slide between my lips, tasting myself, honey-salty taste rich on my tongue, and Ben's hips moved only enough for my lips to stimulate the nerve-endings under the crown of his lovely cock, and I tongued his glans, relishing the hot, hard feel of him in my mouth.

He only managed a dozen or so strokes before I heard his whispered, "I'm coming, Mom," but I knew that, because his semen was filling my mouth and my throat worked as I swallowed, a soft groan coming from Ben as my mouth moved over him. Eventually, he stilled, and I let my tongue swirl over the end of his now-shrinking cock as he eased himself from my eager mouth. He moved so that he was kneeling beside me, not astride me, then lowered himself so that we lay together, both of us breathing heavily. He stretched across and kissed me.

"Thank you, SexySarah." He shook his head, wry. "That is me done for now, for the day," he murmured. "I need rest, a lot of it, before I can go again."

"That's okay, honey. We'll have a little swim, a shower, then maybe a glass of wine, then go to bed, the three of us, and sleep until morning."

"Amen to that," said Carol, moving to lay beside us, "because I definitely need my sleep. Remember, I'm the oldest!"

"But never old," said Ben, with a soft laugh, and a quick kiss for his aunt.

"Help us up, stud, and let's go and get that swim," I said, "and make sure I don't drown. You have me so relaxed I might fall asleep in the water."

"Don't worry, SexySarah, I can always give you the kiss of life!" he said, and the three of us laughed.

We'd swum for about twenty minutes, then showered together, but it was more, much more, a case of getting clean, than it was anything sexual. We'd chatted idly over the wine, but about general trivia, not sex, and when the bottle was finished we were all fighting yawns.

"Bed?" I said, and was rewarded with total agreement. I nodded. "I'm setting the alarm for eight, as we'll need to be up and have breakfast digested before Tina and Tony get here, okay?"

"Okay," said Carol. "First one awake, get the coffee on, yes?"

"Yes!" I said, draining my glass. "Okay, boys and girls, bedtime!"

It was around ten minutes before ten when we settled into bed together, and I doubt it was ten before we were all asleep. Sound asleep. Asleep until the annoying buzz of the alarm clock woke us next morning, anyway. I eased myself up and glanced at the others, Ben next to me, still asleep, Carol on his other side, awake. Carol smiled across at me and winked.

"Come on, sis, let's you and me get breakfast, let Ben rest for a while. He'll need his strength for Tina, I know, because I've seen Tina in action!"

"Okay, let's go." I glanced at Ben, awake now, and blew him a kiss as I eased myself out of bed. "Rest, honey, I'll bring you a coffee in a few minutes, okay?"

"Please, Mom."

I turned to Carol. "I need a quick shower first, I think. How about you?"

"Why not?" Carol winked. "Let's share, and I'll wash your back."

"Right on, baby!"

It wasn't the quickest shower I've ever had, but nor was it the longest. We soaped each other, tickled each other, goosed each other, and finally rinsed then dried each other, but there were plenty of ass-squeezes and titty-gropes along the way, and we were feeling good when we came out of the bathroom.

"Do we dress?" said Carol. "After all, our clothes will be coming off again, probably as soon after they arrive as it takes to close the door behind Tina and Tony, I suspect."

"You're probably right, sis. Doesn't seem worthwhile, does it?"

"Nope. Let's stay naked, but what about breakfast? Anything hot?"

"That's what aprons are for, sis. How about bacon and a poached egg on toast? Orange juice and coffee?"

"Sounds good. So let's get started!"

The three of us were relaxing with coffee when we heard Tony's old Ford outside. I stood, and turned to the others, neither of whom had moved.

"I'll go and let Tina and Tony in," I said.

Ben grinned. "Like that?" he said, indicating my nakedness.

I shrugged. "Why not, they've both seen me nude before. Admittedly, only in photos as far as Tony is concerned, but as the plans for the morning include both of them being involved in sexy romps with us, why dress, just to take my clothes off again?"

"Good point, Mom," said Ben just as the doorbell rang.

"My cue," I said, and headed to the door. I took a deep breath, then opened the door, standing to one side, both to let them in and conceal myself from any neighbors who might happen to be watching. Once they were in, I closed the door and turned to my visitors. Tina came straight to me and gave me a hug. Tony just looked slightly stunned.

"Looking good, Aunt Sarah, looking good!" said Tina.

"Thanks, honey," I said and turned to Tony, holding my arms out, and he drew me into another hug, kissing my cheek as he loosed me.

"Looking better than just good, Aunt Sarah. You're gorgeous!" He didn't look quite so stunned now.

"Hey, you're not so bad yourself, I'm told. Told, notice, because I still need to see for myself, so how about I show the two of you to the spare room. You can undress there, then come straight down. We'll be in the pool."

"Sounds good to me, Aunt Sarah," said Tony, smiling at me. Good-looking young man, Tony, an inch or so shorter than Ben, and I could feel myself getting a little wet, because there was definitely something interesting in his shorts, but I suppressed – temporarily – the lust.

"Okay, let's go, and while I remember, given what the two of you are here for, it's just Sarah today, not Aunt Sarah. Okay?" I said back over my shoulder as I led them upstairs.

"Okay – Sarah," said Tony and Tina nodded cheerful agreement.

"In here," I said, opening the guest room door. "Just leave your clothes on the bed, and come straight down to the pool when you're ready. See you there."

Carol and Ben were still in the sitting room when I went down.

"Come on, you two, I told the others we'd be in the pool."

We went out and launched ourselves into the pool, and it was only a couple of minutes later that Tina and Tony came out. Tina I'd already seen naked, and a nice - very nice - sight she is, but it was Tony to whom my attention was directed, for this was my first sight of my nephew, soon to be my lover, naked.

Worth looking at, I tell you three times, for Tony obviously kept himself fit, and the body I was ogling looked good. But my attention drifted lower, to where his penis showed his interest, because he had begun to harden. A long way from erect yet, but looking good to a horny MILF like me. I hid a smile. Tony, unlike Ben, still had his pubic hair.

"Looking forward to having him, sis?" murmured Carol, startling me a little as I hadn't heard her swim close.

"You know I am."

"Let them swim a little first, before you and Ben pounce. I need to cue them in on being on camera, too, remember?"

I grinned at her. "Ah, yes. How will you do it? Hey, kids, wanna be porn stars?"

Carol laughed. "That might work."

"What might work, Mom?" said Tina, having swum across to us.

"Asking if you want to be a porn star, that's what."

Tina said nothing at first, looking from Carol to me and back again, then smiled. "You have your devious look on again, Mom, so I have to ask, who is the intended audience for my foray into porn stardom?"

"Only those of us here. If anyone else is to see, only by unanimous agreement of all of those present today."

Tina grinned. "In that case, Mom, count me in, especially if there's a chance I could have Tony and Ben together, because I'd love to watch that!"

Carol laughed. "You never know, daughter mine, it could happen!" She turned to me. "Guess we'd better get Tony up to speed. Hey, Tony?" she called, and Tony turned from chatting to Ben.

"Yes, Mom?"

"Get your ass over here, pronto. Ben? You as well." Our sons looked at each other, shrugged, then swam across to us.

"Yes, Mom, what is it?" said Tony.

"Unless Ben told you, you won't know that I have my cameras with me?"

"No, Mom, Ben did not tell me. So?"

"So there are five of us here, which makes for two couples, plus a camerawoman."

"Ah," said Tony, and Ben winked at me, "so you plan to use your cameras to record us for posterity?"

"That was the idea, yes. You okay with that?"

"Who sees the results?" said Tony, his face sober, but I could see he was hiding a grin.

"Only the five of us here. Anyone else, only with the consent of all five. Okay with that?"

Tony was silent for a moment, then nodded, glancing at me, and winking. I grinned back at him. His smile broadened. "Yeah, Mom, I think I'd like to see that myself, so when do we start, and who's with who?"

Carol grinned. "You and your Aunt Sarah, Ben and Tina, and me with the camera. This first time, at least, but I'd like some action myself, later, okay? As for when we start, how about now? Shower first, then we'll think about where. How do you want to arrange the showers, sis?"

I pondered for a moment. "My shower's the biggest, so me, you and Tina, so we can plan our strategy. Tony? You and Ben can use Ben's shower, or the one down here, or both, of course. Rendezvous in my bedroom in twenty minutes. No, make that half an hour, we'll need hair-drying time. Okay?"

There was a chorus of agreement and I took Carol and Tina by the hand. "Okay, ladies, let's go get clean for our menfolk."

There was a little ass-squeezing and titty-fondling as we giggled our way through showering and washing our hair, but we were quick.

"Tina?" I said as she waited her turn with my hair-drier, while Carol dried her hair, "it's going to be your first time with Ben, so I kinda think you might prefer a little privacy, yes?"

"First time, yes, but maybe later we can have a five-some?" Her smile was wide.

I laughed. "Yes, maybe we can, could be fun. Okay, you and Ben can either use Ben's room or the sitting room, and I'll entertain Tony here, while your mom takes kinky pictures."

"Sounds good to me." She winked. "Especially the pictures! Finished with the dryer, Mom?"

"Here you go," said Carol. "I'll just get my camera ready."

I'd dried my hair first, so when Tina was finished I put the dryer away, just as Ben and Tony arrived.

"Hey, guys. Okay, we've sorted out your immediate future, so first, Ben," I said, "take Tina to your room, or possibly the sitting room. We think you should have a little privacy as it's your first time together, okay?"

He nodded. "Okay, Mom." He held his hand out to Tina. "C'mon, cuz, let's go and play!"

I turned to Tony and held out my arms. "Come here and kiss me. Ignore your mom, she's part of the furniture for the moment."

He laughed, and drew me into his arms, bending slightly to kiss me. A friendly kiss at first, but I let my tongue slip out to play with his lips, and felt his own tongue against mine, felt the kiss building in intensity, felt his cock begin to harden against me. I'd sensed a little hesitation. Not a lot, just enough to let me know he was a little unsure, but I'd had an idea about that, and I broke the kiss, smiling at him, then went to my knees and took his half-erect cock in my hand, kissing the end of it and then letting my lips open to take him into my mouth, feeling him harden as my lips nipped and sucked at him.

12