MILF at a Convention

Story Info
Conservative MILF comes alive.
5.7k words
4.37
206.1k
67
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wldman2fl
wldman2fl
15 Followers

This is my story of a surprise evening during an out of town convention.

I'm a little over 40 with two kids and a good husband. I'm what you would call a "professional" in that I've got an engineering degree and have been working my way up in my company for 15 years. Some people think I'm a ball buster but I'm just passionate about my job and want things done correctly.

I've still got really good legs and my chest hasn't started to sag much. I'd never think of my self as a MILF any more...those days were gone 20 years ago. I was down in Florida for this convention which had already gone on for a couple of days. As soon as the last meeting of the day broke up, I went up to my room to get out of my heels and panty hose and then went down to meet some of our crew for dinner and drinks.

There were 5 of us that night; 4 guys and me. After dinner we headed to the hotel bar which was starting to fill up with people from our convention. That particular night, the place was already starting to buzz but it wasn't long before 3 of the guys decided to bail out and go to some of the hospitality suites. This didn't make me uncomfortable as I had sort of known the last guy, Steve, for a few years.

Steve and I had worked out of different offices on a few of the same projects, so we had no trouble rehashing some of the old stories. He was easy to talk to an really funny. We talked about his family and my family and the various people we've been working with.

At nine o'clock the one-man electronic band started. He was really very good and pretty soon, most of us in the bar were up and dancing. The second set which started about 10:00 was "oldies and goodies"; music from the 70's and 80's. I had lost my shyness by then as was a dancing fool. It felt really good and I was having a lot of fun.. The guy went on break and Steve and I sat back down and switched from beer to Stoly's. We were laughing and everything was cool. When the "band" started again, so did we. It went like this for every set until it was about 11:30 or so. We had been up to dance for only a couple of songs and "the band" started playing a slow dance.

It was natural that we stayed out and I have to admit that it felt nice to be held by a somewhat younger man. I'm almost 6' tall and Steve was maybe 6'2"—a little taller than me. He had one hand around my back and was holding my other hand. He sort of brought me a little closer to him as we danced and I liked it. The thought did go through my mind that I was dancing pretty close to a guy who wasn't my husband but I knew nothing was going to happen.

The slow dance ended but then the band started another "belly rubber". This time Steve put both his hands around my waist and I had no where to put my arms except up on his shoulders. I relaxed and put my head on his shoulder as we moved around the small dance floor. We were definitely dancing very close and then, I felt it. I was giving Steve a boner. I was a little uncomfortable with this but I was flattered, too. The dance floor was still almost full and we had moved over to one corner of the place. Steve moved his head a little and inhaled my hair and then whispered right into my ear that he thought I smelled great. When he was that close to my ear I just got an incredible tingle in my whole body and said something like:

"Ummmm."

My ears and neck are very sensitive and that tingling actually made my nipples react; they started pushing out through my conservative executive blouse. I knew he could see them and maybe even feel them as we danced. The friction on them was starting to make me aware of the situation.

We danced for another minute and I could really feel his hard-on now as he was almost hugging me. I liked the feel of it but really didn't think it was getting out of control. As we moved, Steve almost stopped, moved his head back like he was going to say something to me and looked right at me. Then he kissed me on the lips! It wasn't a hard mash of lips...more like a tentative taste of me.

I was stunned and didn't know what to do and started to say something but then he kissed me again. Right out there on the dance floor and you know what? I sorta kissed him back a little. I didn't really mean to do it, but it felt smooth and warm and I liked it. A third and fourth kiss quickly followed and I was definitely kissing him back with more than passing interest.

Steve was still holding me and he said that he wanted to do that some more of that but he didn't think out here was the place. I hesitated but numbly nodded my head and then we went back to our deserted table, got our things and headed to the elevator.

My God, this was certainly an interesting turn of events that I would have never dreamed of. I hadn't been lusting over Steve and I didn't have grudge with my husband but nevertheless, here I was in an elevator and going to the room of a guy I had only spent 3 hours with. I was mostly OK with this because I knew that we were just going to kiss some more then I'd be out the door after a naughty make-out session.

Well, we got up to his room and I was kind of nervous. I knew I was pushing my situation a little but Steve had not made me come up here and was not pressuring me. He took off his blazer and so did I. He excused him self to go to the bathroom so I took that opportunity to go over to the couch and sit down rather than going anywhere close to the bed.

He came out, sat down besides me and said, "Now, where were we?...Oh, I remember".

Then he gently put his left arm around me, pulled me over to him and lightly kissed me again. He could really kiss! I warmed up a little and was kissing him back again with some real enthusiasm. I was leaning over onto him and I put my left arm up to the back of his neck to hold him and to stroke his hair. I love to kiss and apparently, so did Steve.

I pulled back for a second and said, "Wow, you really know how to kiss."

He said "I haven't kissed anyone like this in 10 years, I bet." "Hold on, I think its starting to come back to me."

He pulled me back to him an nuzzled my neck and ears as if he knew this was going to be a problem for me. I was mentally trying not to let this get me all hot and bothered but my nipples and pussy had a mind of their own and knew what they wanted.

He leaned into me a little more and moved his right hand down my side to my thigh. He held it there for a little bit while our kissing got more heated. Then he started stroking the back of my thigh, down to behind my knee and back up again. I had been wearing a nice business outfit with a blazer, button-down blouse and a blue, pleated skirt. My dress was riding WAY up so he didn't have to struggle to run his hands over my smooth skin. That really felt nice and I was glowing all over. My breasts were starting to push my nips out in a very provocative way that he noticed when he stopped kissing to take a breath.

All he said was "Ummmmmm" and then kissed me some more.

I slid my tongue out a little and licked his lips from side to side and then slid it in and out a little. As I think about it, that was WAY too sexy for someone who was only going to just "make out" a little.

All this time, his right hand was massaging the back of my thigh which was on top of his leg and rubbing his hand all over my butt. On one of those rubs his hand went up my leg and his fingers went under my French-cut panties. His hand captured my butt cheek and squeezed it and then let his fingers trail all the way down my crack. That made me squirm and clench my butt cheeks together. Then he started to come around the front and I moved my leg back some and just moved my ass a little to give me a bit of access to my inner thigh. He appreciated that but gently pried my legs a little further apart. He didn't try to rub my pussy immediately.

I was aroused, no doubt of it and I could feel my cunt getting wet and slippery even without him touching it. I almost grabbed his hand to put it back on my leg when he stopped, but he moved it up my waist to the side of my boob. I knew he was going to touch me and that I should probably stop him, but he was not being aggressive and I knew nothing much more was going to happen.

Sure enough, as soon as he started kissing the side of my neck (which was driving me wild) he moved his right hand up to my breast and just sort of cupped and held it for a minute; like he was just getting the feel and weight of it. I was OK with that since it did feel really good. His hand didn't stay there very long and he moved to the front of my breast and was gently just skimming over my nipple that was now sticking out so hard it almost hurt. Then he stopped.

He pulled back a little and then, while looking me in the eyes, started to unbutton my blouse. I didn't stop him because by now, I wanted to have my tits really worked over before I went back to my room and he was the guy for the job.

My bra wasn't particularly sexy in its' cut but the cups themselves were very thin; a single layer of fine, almost transparent silk. When he went back to rubbing my nips again, it felt much better for me and I know that I must have moaned into his mouth a little. He was almost milking my breast. He started next to my chest and as he pulled he slid his hand over my breast so that my nipples were filling up bigger than I'd ever felt them. Then he'd take those nipples between his thumb and fingers and twist them then one way and then other way while he was pulling them out. I was starting to lose it. It was wonderful. Then he started on the other breast the same way.

Pretty soon he simply said, "Please, take it off".

All I had to do was to have said "NO", but I didn't. This little bra was a front-clasp so it only took a second to un-hook it. I just left it there like that. Steve took a deep breath and kissed me again. The anticipation of him actually sucking on my tits was killing me.

Finally, I pulled his head down to my chest and moved it to my left breast. He started sucking and toying with it and I was in heaven. He would take a mouthful of my breast and apply suction to it while he was using his tongue to flick my nipple back and forth. I couldn't help myself; I had a really nice orgasm that made me stiffen up and gasp a little. At some point during this I dropped my left hand down from stroking the back of his head while he was sucking my tits. I decided to unbutton his shirt so I could feel his chest. I was making good progress on the buttons when, out of no where, I had a another nice, small orgasm just by having my tits sucked on. I was totally surprised but just lolled my head back on the couch and enjoyed it. In a few moments I went back to work on his shirt and then just let my hand rest in his lap.

He hadn't been thrusting his penis at me but as soon as my hand was down there, he squirmed a little to make contact with my fingers. I know I shouldn't have but I started gently rubbing this big lump in his trousers. I could tell it was nice size. It felt pretty thick, but I'm no expert. Things couldn't have gotten any better—I was having my breasts really worked on and I had a grip on a nice sized dick.

Keep in mind we were still on the couch but things were getting pretty hot. He had moved pretty much in front of me so that he could continue his tit sucking and I had been rubbing his cock with more forceful strokes through his pants. I had a pretty good idea that his dick was a little longer than my husbands and felt like it was quite a bit fatter.

Then he took his right hand again and started rubbing the top of my thigh. He started working his way between my legs and I moved a little bit so that I could open them a little more for him. I really wanted him to touch my married pussy through my panties. He did. He had my dress pushed up and it was easy for him to stroke his fingertips over my labia. This made me stiffen for a second but then by instinct I started to move against his probing fingers to get even more contact.

I wasn't thinking about anything but how good this felt to be intimate and to be an active participant. And I was getting to be very active. I was wiggling my ass all over the couch as his fingers continued to tease me. His finger tips were pushing my panties up into my cunt and I was soaking the material with my juices. My clit was pulsing and whenever his finger brushed over it I bucked up and down. Then he began pulling on my labia through my panties. He would squeeze them together and then gently pinch each one. He was definitely inflaming my privates and I was loving it. It was so hot to have this guy pushing and pulling and squeezing my pussy.

He finally reach up under my skirt and snared the top of my panties and started pulling them down to give him free access to my married pussy. Again, I could have stopped him but instead, I raised my ass up to let him pull them off me. I knew what was coming and I was going to let it happen. As soon as he had my panties off he went back to my crotch and started rubbing my pussy again. This time he avoided my clit and just concentrated on slipping his finger tips into my slit and sliding them from top to bottom.

Pretty soon he was going deeper into my cunt and worked a finger into me. He was finger fucking me just like I did in high school. I started working on his trousers. I was going to just un-zip him so I could really see the cock that I had been jacking. I had been taking off his shirt while he got my blouse over my head along with the bra. We were kissing like crazy. We stood up and I worked on his belt and zipper. My skirt and his pants soon hit the floor. Now I was naked and he only had his boxers on.

There was only the glow of the city lights so I didn't feel totally embarrassed about my 40 year old body. I moved close to him and kissed him hard and long while his hands roamed up and down my back and butt, pulling me into him. I reached down and started working his boxers over his ass. God this was sexy and when his cock was finally free I wrapped my hand around it and slowly jerked it up and down while we were hugging.

Steve kissed me again and walked me over to the bed. He got on his back and pulled me on top of him where I could be totally in control. This was where I wanted to be and I was exactly on top of him; my thighs were on top of his. My nipples were rubbing his hairy chest. I snaked my way up on him and relaxed while I was sucking on his tongue. We just chilled for a second but the sexual energy was something you could feel.

I can't believe that as I was laying there, naked, I still was doing a little rationalizing: I hadn't screwed anybody (yet) and I thought I might actually get out of the room with just giving him a blow job. It was a very compromising position I was in; naked on top of naked guy and I know there was no way I could explain it if I had to.

Steve's dick was sandwiched between us and I could feel the pre-cum oozing out of it, making us both sticky. I was grinding my pelvic area on his pelvic bone and after a couple of minutes of this kind of friction I moved one of my legs to the outside of his. This really exposed my pussy but it let me grind it on him a little better. Steve said he wanted to suck my tits again and tried put his head down to get to my chest. I tried to help by pushing myself up with my arms but it didn't really give him the access either of us wanted so he hooked his hands under my arm pits and pulled me further up on him.

The other thing that happened when he did this was that his dick popped out from between us and was now bumping my wet slit and was getting dangerously close to my pussy hole. I could feel his cock head right on my pelvic bone. If I moved any further up on Steve, his dick would be right on the opening of my cunt. He obviously felt it, too, because he dipped his pelvis down a little and his dick was now resting between my legs at my pussy entrance. He flexed his cock which rubbed the head along my slit, making it even wetter, if that was possible.

I was still grinding on him when he did this and his dick head poked my entrance a little and stayed there. God, did that feel tempting. He flexed his cock again but the tip was wedged in me so it only massaged around my slit and really made me squirm. I tilted my pelvis up and down to make his penis slip the length of my cunt. I knew this was teasing him but I was getting a lot of pleasure out of it, too. His dick felt so comfortable there with the head trying to nuzzle its way into my love canal. I wanted to savor the moment and just enjoy how it felt there. If I was going to do this, I wanted to let it gently start sliding into me without any hard jamming....only the delicious smooth glide into another orgasm.

He cocked his hips a little and the entire head sort of popped into me. I know I gasped a little and Steve froze in that spot to see if I was OK. This filled and stretched my entrance and it took me a little while to get used to the size of his dick.

This was reality: I now had a dick pushing into me that wasn't my husbands. All that Plan A stuff about just a blow job was gone. I didn't have Plan B and I could tell that I was not going to be able to just let him passively fuck me... I was going to fuck him back.

Steve eased another inch of cock into me and I started pushing back on it as it was going in. I was moaning into his mouth and biting his chest and nipples while this was going on. I used my arms to push back further onto his cock until I had taken all of it. We rested a moment to appreciate how we were doing. I had gotten a nice big dick stuffed into my pussy and was starting to get comfortable with it. Steve was able to stroke into me and was moving 4 or 5 inches of cock in and out. I was getting crazy to feel all of it so I pushed myself up until I was sitting up on his dick and didn't move for a moment while I got used to the larger size and how it felt in this new position.

Then I leaned forward with my hands on Steve's shoulders and started to rock back and forth on this new cock. I was so wet there was no question that I was enjoying every inch and every second of this. I would twist my ass on the up stroke and on the down stroke to get the full enjoyment out of this opportunity. When I would get to the bottom of the stroke I could feel his dick head so far up in me and I'd try to give it a squeeze with my cunt muscles. I was able to set the pace and sometimes when I was down all the way on his cock I could grind my clit on his pubes by rocking my pelvis. It wasn't very long before I felt the mother of all orgasms (at least for me) coming on and I started groaning and clawing at him when it hit me. I was over the moon.

My cunt was squeezing his dick as I continued to milk it and I just flopped down on his chest to get my breath. My thighs were burning because I wasn't a 25 year old any more. It occurred to me that he hadn't cum yet. His dick was still way up in me and he was twitching it while I was laying on top of him. I said to him to give me a minute and then I nuzzled his neck while his hands held onto my ass and roamed around my crack and pussy from the rear.

I was glowing and felt wonderful. I pushed myself back to a seated position on him and just looked at him.

I said, "What can I do for you, sailor?"

He told me not to "give up my seat" and to just turn around. That was kind of tricky since neither one of us wanted that dick to fall out of my pussy. I was able to pivot around and put my hands on his knees and then start stroking up and down again. This was a lot like the doggy position that I love and I was really getting into it. I could tell he was too because his dick was getting really hard.

I had to stop because my legs were on fire and my thigh muscles were screaming. I'm not sure which one of us suggested that we actually do it doggy style but it only took us a second to re-position me face down on the bed with Steve standing on the floor holding my hips.

wldman2fl
wldman2fl
15 Followers
12