MILF Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,444 Followers

"What are you watching?" she asked.

I hadn't realized it, but I had selected an "after hours" special features category, and one of the programs listed was one I enjoyed watching, a series on somewhat kinky, or interesting topics, each having to do with various sexual aspects. The info on it said something about bondage and masturbation, and without really answering her, I pressed continue, allowing the feature to start up.

"I'm not sure this is something a mother should sit watching with her own son," she said, though the smile on her face was amused rather than obviously offended.

"Oh hell mother, we're both adults," I shot back. "And it's not like we both don't think of these things...or enjoy doing them either," I commented, watching as the program began, though keeping a nice peripheral vision going as I periodically glanced over her way. It couldn't have been any more perfect.

On screen, a woman who actually somewhat resembled my own mother was soon tied to the bed, and blindfolded by two men who proceeded to drive her insane as they initially teased her to death. Seeing mom squirm on the couch as she sat next to me, though there was space enough for another to do so between us, I asked.

"Ever thought about doing that?"

She laughed nervously, still squirming. "You know Greg, that's not something he'd ever enjoy doing...too straight laced. Something like that would be a bit too kinky for him to do," she stated, and then added. "And certainly never with another man being there either."

"That's not what I asked," I pressed. "What about you? Something like that turn you on to think about?" The fact I was hard as a rock, and that my prick was even then pressing, almost peeking out of the slit in my boxer shorts didn't go unnoticed. I had seen her glance over, quickly turning away, then sneakily taking another peek while she thought I wasn't actually watching her do so, which in fact I was.

She laughed again, and again nervously, though there was an additional catch in her tone of voice, which I knew there was no mistaking...arousal.

"I think everyone does at one time or another," she said simply. "So yes...of course I have."

I felt my prick leaking, adjusted my sitting position slightly, and felt the coolness of air suddenly kiss the tip of my prick, though I made no effort to conceal the fact it was now actually poking out of my shorts. She glanced quickly over once again, but said nothing, returning to the program just as it went into a series of people who got together and enjoyed watching one another masturbating. As it did, I then purposely glanced over towards her, delighted to see the front of her bathrobe had parted slightly, the right globe of her mature breasts near fully exposed. But even more importantly, she had tucked her feet beneath her, somewhat lying down against the arm of the couch, one hand down between her legs as though she was resting it there comfortably. But I had a pretty good idea as to what it was she was actually doing, though it was just subtle enough, I couldn't be sure.

"My roomy...Steve? He jerks off all the time," I told her nonchalantly. "Every time I come back to the room after class, he's usually sitting there stroking himself off." I glanced over towards her, seeing the somewhat surprised expression on my mother's face as she answered.

"Well, it's perfectly normal, everyone does it, whether they admit to it or not, though it's usually something one only does in privacy," she added. "I take it, it doesn't bother you that he does, or bother him that he is when you're there?" She asked curiously, though once again I could hear the arousal level in her tone of voice going up another notch.

"Nope, it doesn't," I said. "Do it all the time myself, especially while getting on line and looking at MILF's," I added waiting to see if I'd get some sort of a response out of her.

"MILF's?" She asked curiously. "What's that?"

"Mother's I'd like to fuck," I said easily, once again waiting for her reaction. And it was a good one too. Her face turned scarlet, once again giggling though nervously.

"Oh? And I take it there's a few other mother's out there you've fantasized about doing this too?" She asked. "Since when have you had a thing for older women anyway?"

"Oh, I think I always have had...one way or another," I responded. "But it was watching one in particular...when she squirted, that really got to me," I confessed, now seeing an even redder expression on her face as she glanced over towards me. By now, my cock was fully hard, and fully poking out of the fly of my shorts, I even allowed my hand to reach down, stroking it a little as I sat there, looking over towards her.

"What are you doing?" she asked boldly. After all there was no pretending that I wasn't now doing what I was.

"Remembering what it was like to be watching you," I then told her. "And how horny that got me, especially watching you squirt the way you do. Something I would love seeing you do again!"

This time her face showed pure shock. "What do you mean? You watched me..." she stammered as her face turned from one of shock to total embarrassment.

"Darlene," I said smiling, now seriously moving my hand up and down my prick as I said it. "Did you enjoy watching me too?" I asked. "You know...Horn Dawg?"

It took a moment, but then the name seemed to register with her. "How, I mean...that wasn't you, that was..."

"Yeah...my roommate, and me...the first time," I confessed, "...anyway. But then it was my roommate Steve the second time, and then both of us when he came to your room at the Hotel."

I then proceeded to tell her everything, told her how we'd switched places, how I had fucked her first, and enjoyed every minute of it. Mom sat there with a totally confused, seriously shocked, and yet...seriously aroused look as she continued looking over towards me, my cock about as hard as it had ever been.

"Oh come on now mom, let's not either one of us pretend we didn't enjoy it...I certainly did, and even though you didn't know it was me at the time, you enjoyed watching me jerk off, you certainly came hard enough when you did, especially squirting the way you do. And you also seemed to enjoy it a lot...when I actually, and finally...fucked you!"

"But I didn't know!" she tossed back like it made any real difference. "Had I of known..."

"Yeah, maybe your right, maybe had you of known, you wouldn't have. But it still doesn't change the fact that even when you didn't, you enjoyed watching me, just as you are now. And it also doesn't change the fact that you enjoyed getting fucked by me either, and I bet...given a chance to consider it, you might entertain doing that again too!" Mom just lay there staring at me, utterly speechless.

"And it's not like you're not horny right now, I know what you've been laying there doing, same as I am...I'm just more open and honest about it is all. You've been watching me sitting here touching myself, come on...admit it. And I know for a fact you have been as well, even though you've been lying there trying to hide it. I bet...your pussy is all nice and wet, and glistening slick isn't it? And I bet...more than anything, if you'd let me, I'd love to come over there right now, suck and lick your clit, and feel you spray all that nice wet sticky female cum juice all over my face!"

"Dan...Danny!" she moaned out obviously confused. "We can't! I'm...I'm your mother!"

"We already have," I reminded her, and then showed her the pictures of us doing it on my cell phone. Once again she was speechless, but this time I didn't give her a chance to sit there and think about it anymore either. As close as we were, it was a simple matter of reaching over and now parting her robe, before she knew what I was doing, I had not only done that, but had then slipped my fingers into her slit. Sure enough, she was drenched, her lips all puffy and swollen as I sat there fingering her. She moaned, looking at me.

"No one...no one, especially Greg, can ever know what I've done...what we did," she said worriedly.

"And no one ever will," I assured her. I then leaned over, this time capturing her clit between my lips, sucking it, while she watched. I felt her hands on top of my head, pushing me into her even more firmly as I licked, sucked, and finger-fucked that incredibly wet juicy cunt, striving to make her reach orgasm, wanting to once again see her squirt the way she had done before, only this time, for real, up close and personal.

"Oh fuck....Danny! Danny!" she wailed, though I had to remind her to keep the noise down, or we'd both be giving Greg a big surprise.

"Tell me when," I asked. "I want to see it...feel it squirting all over my prick when you do."

Mom slipped out of her robe, bunching it beneath her so as not to thoroughly soak the couch when she came. Her enormous, beautiful tits now flattened to some extent against her rib cage, though I reached up, tweaking and pulling on her nice fat extended nipples, hearing her cry out in pleasure as I simultaneously knelt between her legs, as she took my cock, rubbing it against her clit, masturbating herself with it.

"Cum on it!" I urged her. "Squirt on it! Let me feel you shooting your wet nasty juice all over my fucking hard cock!"

Just hearing me say that, caused her to do so. In the next instant, I felt the warm delicious spray of her juice squirting against me, bathing my balls, and unfortunately, still soaking the couch, though neither one of us really cared at the moment. Just as she began to calm down, I then drove my prick deep inside her, filling my mother's cunt, fucking her now, as I took her right back up to the same intense level of excitement she'd been experiencing only moments ago. She soon came again, once again feeling her juice bathing my prick as I held it inside her, feeling the explosive charge of my own spunk racing up the length of my shaft. I pulled out, inching up her body. She smiled expectantly looking down at my prick which she once again held within her hands, pumping it, jerking it.

"Yes baby yes! Cum on me! Squirt it all over me, squirt my tits...my face, squirt it in my mouth!" she half begged deliriously. I began doing so, watching the most forceful jettison of my cream I had ever seen or felt before as I sprayed first her tits, aiming at them. I then switched, aiming up, catching the side of her face before thrusting my cock inside her mouth where she sucked out the last few final pleasurable spurts."

I collapsed back, the couch drenched as we sat on it. Her face dripping with the remnants of my fuck butter as she licked it from around the side of her mouth. "What do you say we go downstairs to my room?" I suggested. "That will give the couch a chance to dry, and another place to soak something else." Mom smiled...and quickly followed me downstairs.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,444 Followers
12