MILF Chronicles Ch. 14

Story Info
The final chapter: Payback.
4.4k words
3.95
79.5k
26
0

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 09/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 14: Payback

This is the final chapter in the chronicle of the MILF club. If you have not read any other chapters I suggest you go back and read them for background. This chapter follows the original characters Peter and Sherry.

I couldn't believe I was having lunch with Taylor again. Not only was she plain and overweight, but she could talk the head off a hammer. She was also the admin for Alex's department which meant that one of her tasks was booking flights and hotels for Alex when he traveled on business. Drew wanted me to keep him informed of Alex's travel plans and this was the best way. Taylor was so starved for attention, especially from a man, that it was not hard to get her to talk about her work. Hell, it was difficult to get her to stop talking.

In fact I had already learned that he was leaving for Mexico in a couple of weeks. Now I was just enduring Taylor's banal chatter. I glanced at my watch. Just another ten minutes and I was free. I smiled at one of her insipid jokes and told myself that this is the least I could do to save Sherry from Alex's perverted club.

None my work friends could understand why I ate lunch with Taylor. I told them that she was interesting once you got to know her, but they all knew better and avoided us like the plague. So now the only other people that joined us were a couple of her admin friends, which only made it worse because they talked shop the entire time. The only thing more boring than database developers are admins.

When lunch was finally over I said a silent prayer and returned to my desk. That night I passed the information about the Mexico trip to Drew. He promised that a plan was in works and that they were preparing to activate it soon. I pressed him for more information, but he said it was better if I didn't know the details.

In the mean time I received a notice of another club party. This was to take place at Alex's house as usual, but in the afternoon instead of the evening. The men were to wear blue athletic shorts and the t-shirt with their wife's name on it. The notice stated that the women would get their "attire" at the party. I was really hoping that Drew would take down Alex before the next club event, but once again my hopes were dashed.

On the drive over I was deep into my own thoughts when Sherry interrupted them.

"Don't worry about me."

"You know I can't honor that request."

"I know, but I still had to say it."

"Stay strong. We'll get through this one together, just as we have before."

"You're right. Besides we are prepared this time. We know what to expect."

We both believed that, which is why it was such a shock when we found that we were very wrong.

When we arrived Sherry was led away to get "dressed", but if I knew Alex she wouldn't be wearing much; especially since it looked from the preparations outside that it was going to be a pool party. All of us husbands were shown outside where their duties were explained to them. My job was to grill the shrimp and steaks for the guests. Drew was a bartender because he had some experience at that when he was younger. Other men were put in charge of keeping things iced down or being general gophers. As always we were to make ourselves available to do whatever the club members required.

Finally our wives (MILFs) came out to the pool area. They were all wearing brightly colored, tiny bikinis that hardly covered anything. Sherry was in day-glow orange while the other women were in different, but similarly bright colors. When Karen turned around I could see that the bottoms were indeed thongs; their asses were completely exposed.

Then Alex got everybody's attention and explained the theme for this "event".

"Today is Dyke Day!" Alex announced. "All of the participants are hard-core lesbians with a taste for straight MILFs. They are also either club members or special guests, so you will treat them like any other member. Now let's bring on the Dykes."

With that Brian opened the french-doors leading into the pool area from the game room and out walked a group of about a dozen women. I would say they ranged in age from 25 to 50. One was stick thin and a couple others were plump, one verging on obese. They were all dressed for the pool in shorts and halter or bikini tops.

The first order of business, according to Alex was for the Dykes to pair up with the MILFs and apply sunscreen. "We wouldn't want anybody to burn now, would we? Make sure to get all that white skin."

The lesbians converged on our wives and began applying the sunscreen that Alex had provided. They didn't just limit themselves to what skin was showing, though. They also slipped their fingers under the bikini material to get at what little was covered as well. It was obvious that the Dykes were enjoying even this initial teasing activity.

Initially the lesbians just engaged in some foreplay and teasing. They would squeeze our wives asses and pull them into deep kisses while they enjoyed the food and drink that me and the other husbands served. A couple of the wives clearly did not like being kissed and pawed at by other women. By the end of the day I had a feeling they'd be used to it.

Then near the grill where I was standing I saw the fat Dyke remove Yvonne's bikini bottoms as she was making out with her. I heard her ask Yvonne which husband was hers and Yvonne pointed at Mike. The fat Dyke motioned to Mike to come over and then she explained what she had in mind.

"I want you to suck your husband's cock while I lick your pussy. If I get you off first then you have to do the same for me, but if he cums on your face first then I'll lick it off and leave you alone."

I would have paid to see that lesbian bitch eat Mike's cum, but I had no doubt that she was an expert cunt lapper. She positioned herself between Yvonne's legs and dove in while Mike pulled down his shorts and presented his cock to his wife. From the start it was clear that Yvonne was at a disadvantage as she was having problems concentrating on sucking her husband's cock. Of course the Dyke knew this wasn't a fair contest. The real purpose was to humiliate both Yvonne and her husband.

Within a couple of minutes Yvonne was squirming and whimpering, Mike's cock all but forgotten. The fat lesbian, sensing that Yvonne's climax was near, started pumping two fingers into her pussy. It only took another moment before Yvonne was crying out as a strong orgasm ripped through her.

The Dyke looked triumphantly at Mike and said, "Your pathetic attempts at cunilingus will never make her happy again. She will always think of her first time with a real master."

Then she pulled her shorts down and leaned back in the chaise lounge. "Come here my pretty Yvonne and get your first lesson at pussy eating."

Yvonne slowly got up and crawled between the fat Dyke's legs. She looked at the hairy patch partially hidden under a sagging belly, repulsed. I didn't blame her. After being yelled at by the Dyke she pushed the belly roll out of the way and started licking her pussy. I couldn't stand it anymore and looked away to see what Sherry was up to.

I found her in the pool pinned up against a wall. Her top was floating in the other end of the pool. One lesbian was latched onto Sherry's tits while another one had a lip lock on her. From the way she was squirming one of them must have been working her pussy under the water too.

I looked around and similar scenes were playing out all around the pool. I had never seen so many nude or nearly nude women in one place before. And they were all engaged in various sex acts. Even considering the circumstances, it was all very erotic and I found myself becoming hard despite my best attempts to prevent it.

I returned my attention to my wife. Now she was sitting on the edge of the pool. Her bikini bottoms were gone and her legs were spread. One of the lesbians was still in the pool and had her head between Sherry's legs. The other one was just pulling herself out. She stood next to my wife and pulled down her wet shorts. Then she straddled Sherry and pulled my wife's head into her pussy.

The Dyke that Yvonne was orally pleasuring started getting louder. "Oh fuck yeah. Lick my pussy you married bitch. Make me cum with your tongue you straight cunt." Then she started shaking and squealing uncontrollably. Finally she pushed poor Yvonne away saying, "That's enough for now. I want to sample some of the others."

That's pretty much how it went for the next hour or so. Women moaning and screaming out their orgasms, sometimes triggering another one or two in a kind of chain reaction. It was almost surreal.

But eventually they got hungry and thirsty. That's when I got busy on the grill. They let the wives have some water and fruit, but that's all. In contrast the Dykes ate lavishly. Then after they had stuffed themselves on expensive steak and seafood they had the wives lie down and they ate delicate little deserts off their naked bodies. It was all intentionally decadent.

The Dykes were licking the last of the sweet residues off the wives when Alex returned pushing a heavily laden cart. As it neared me I could begin to identify what was on the cart, and it scared me. There were dildos and vibrators of every size, color, and style. There were plenty of leather goods too, ranging from strap-on harnesses to whips and restraints. Some items I couldn't identify, however I had a feeling I'd find out what they were before the day was out.

Alex announced that the "real debauchery" could now begin. The lesbians all squealed in delight and rushed forward to select an item or two for their next assault on our wives. There's no way I could tell you everything that happened after that. The best I can do is tell you about some of the scenes that stand out the most in my memory.

Two of the Dykes wearing strap on dildos approached Jill. One of them laid down and had Jill mount her. The other lesbian pushed her fake dick into Jill's ass. They really pounded Jill with gusto for about a half hour. They all had tremendous orgasms, including Jill, culminating in a triple climax that left all three shuddering and moaning. After that the lesbos made Jill clean up their "cocks" with her mouth. It didn't end there, though. Next they had poor Jill get up on her hands and knees so that one could fuck her from behind while the other one filled Jill's mouth with her plastic dick. They switched places several times and appeared to have at least one more orgasm before the finally let Jill rest.

Yvonne didn't fare much better. At one point she had her hands bound behind her back while one of the lesbians toyed with her. Literally. She put clamps on Yvonne's long nipples and then she teased her with a vibrator. The Dyke would rub it on Yvonne's sensitive clit and then plunge it deeply into her pussy a few times, and then repeat. When Yvonne got close to coming, she would take it away and tease Yvonne, asking her if she was having fun, if she was turned on, etc. After doing this several times the lesbian told Yvonne that if she wanted to cum she would have to beg. It took two more cycles, but finally Yvonne did comply.

"Oh fuck, let me cum, please," Yvonne panted.

"Does my little toy want to cum?"

"Oh yes. Please, I need to cum."

"OK, little mother slut, cum for me."

The Dyke then held the vibrator against Yvonne's clit and didn't pull it away as she rapidly approached her climax. Then the lesbian pushed two fingers into Yvonne and she came in a long shuddering orgasm. After that she sat on Yvonne's face and made her "return the favor."

I watched as my wife and Karen were forced into a sixty-nine position by four of the members and told that the first one to cum would have to keep a vibrating butt-plug in her ass for the rest of the day. When I saw the size of the thing I knew that they each would do whatever they could to avoid that fate. Sure enough, Sherry and Karen went at each other's pussy with vigor. The lesbians had fun calling them degrading names and betting on which one would win. One of them even pushed her finger into my wife's ass, who was on top. I think this may have even led to her downfall because shortly after that Sherry convulsed in a visibly powerful orgasm.

She rolled off Karen, her only consolation being that she left her hot and frustrated. The Dykes then had Sherry hold her butt cheeks apart as they pushed the bulbous head of the butt plug into her ass. It took a few tries and not an inconsiderable amount of force to get it inserted, but eventually it popped in fully. The grimace on my wife's face told me how much it hurt. I wanted to run over there and pull it out, but I knew I had to hold my ground. The retribution would be worse if I interfered.

Then they turned on the vibrator element using the wireless remote the look of pain on Sherry's face slowly subsided. When she got up, however, she was definitely bow-legged as she walked. The lesbians all laughed at her discomfort, the skanky bitches.

The wives were allowed some breaks for water and a little food, but none of the good stuff, just snacks like fruit and cheese. I originally thought that maybe these lesbians, being women themselves, would go a bit easier on them, but if anything they were more cruel.

One of the club members had fastened a studded dog collar around Yvonne's neck and was leading her around with a leash. She had Yvonne calling her "mistress" and she offered her "services" to the other lesbians. One of them was a thin black woman that was wearing a huge black strap on cock. She wanted to see if little Yvonne could take the whole thing. I had my doubts.

First they "opened her up" by using first a regular sized dildo followed by a larger one. Then they lubed up the big black fake cock and slowly worked it inside Yvonne's pussy. Initially they got just the head inside, but they pulled it back out and tried again. This time it went in a little further with Yvonne grunting through the pain. They kept working it in and out and finally managed to get about three quarters of the massive replica dick inside of her. I didn't think she would manage to take that much, but then it occurred to me that perhaps she had some recent experience with larger cocks.

Having satisfied herself that Yvonne was at her limit the black chick fucked her with that silicone monster for about fifteen minutes while her "mistress" rubbed her clit and pulled on her nipples. This eventually caused Yvonne to have an orgasm which was quite a source of amusement for her "mistress".

"My my, you're quite the black cock whore, aren't you?" The Dyke teased. "Does your hubby know?"

Yvonne looked embarrassed but said nothing. Her "mistress" pulled Yvonne to her feet and continued to lead her around using the leash and calling her "pet".

I saw my wife again. This time she was getting a vibrator shoved into her pussy, so now she had one in both holes. Then they bound her with a yellow nylon rope. One loop went around her waist, another one through her legs (holding the vibrator in), and two more went around her tits. In fact they were so tight that her tits started turning red. At that point one of the lesbians put clothes pins on her nipples. That was the first time I heard Sherry scream that day, but it wasn't the last.

That wasn't the end of the torture. They turned both vibrators on and spanked her ass with a riding crop; not hard enough to leave permanent marks, but I had no doubt it stung. After a few minutes of this they turned off the vibrators, removed the clothes pins from her nipples, and loosened the rope around her tits. This caused the blood to go rushing back into her breasts and made her scream again. I was surprised that she didn't scream yet again when they started hitting her tits with the crop, but she didn't.

Then they started all over again. After the third time Sherry had tears running down her cheeks at the same time that she was having massive orgasm. It was both the most cruel and erotic scene I have ever witnessed.

That is just a taste of the lesbian debauchery that occurred that afternoon. At the end they confiscated all the clothes our wives had worn there and made them wear the skimpy bikini home. They called it a "gift". Thanks for nothing.

Fortunately the children were spending the day at their aunt's house and we have an attached garage, so nobody saw Sherry stumble in wearing practically nothing. She told me that her butt hole still had not completely closed up, her tits and pussy were sore that all she wanted to do was soak in a hot tub of water. While she did that I drove to her sister's place to pick up the children. All I could think of was how many ways I could beat the crap out of Alex without actually killing him.

Three days later I received a call from Drew. He told me to watch the local news for the next week or so. When I asked him why he was evasive but said that I would see some stories that would make me very happy. That night on the news it was reported that Alex had been arrested in Mexico City! Apparently he was caught up in some sort of raid by the Mexican federal police. When the police stormed into his suite apparently they found several under age girls that he and a couple of local businessmen were engaged in having sex with. According to the news article the Mexican authorities had also turned over to the US Government evidence of illegal technology transfers. So even after the Mexicans were done with him over the under age girls, he would be facing serious federal charges in the US.

The next day there was a story about two local men, brothers, that were being investigated for massive tax fraud and were on the run from the IRS. It was Marc and Chad. There was also a follow on story about Alex. It appears that someone broke through the side of his house with a backhoe and pulled out his large safe. They found the safe in a field a couple of miles away. The thieves had put I into a big hole with a lot of wood and set it on fire. The police assumed that they were trying to break into it, but all they managed to do was incinerate all the contents. Apparently only ashes remained. Drew had previously informed me that Alex kept all the club related materials, including the videos, in that safe. And now it was all destroyed. Sherry and I celebrated.

Over the next few days we discovered that Marc and Chad had been apprehended and were in a Federal jail cell. All their assets were frozen and an indictment was expected to be handed down in a few days. Also a local stripper bar had lost it's liquor license over repeated violations of local regulations. The owner, a guy named Carl, told the local news reporter that without the ability to server alcohol he would be out of business in a month. The city council decided that wasn't fast enough and revoked his adult use license because of serious allegations of abuse by some of the strippers.

From what I could tell the rest of the club members crawled back under the rocks they came from. At least we haven't heard from any of them since. Ten days after I had talked to Drew he called me at home and told me that it was over. Alex would be in a Mexican jail for a while where he would get raped every day. Then he would spend decades more in an US Federal Penitentiary. Marc and Chad would also be in US custody for some time and Johnny had disappeared. Drew seemed certain he would never be seen again. The club was history; we were free. It was the happiest I'd ever heard him.

Drew apologized that it had taken so long to destroy the club. He explained that they needed to get all the local and federal authorities to work together and strike at one time in order to get them all. He said that the information that I had provided about Alex's movements were invaluable. He also confided that the original club founder that he was working with had conceived the overall plan and was instrumental in getting the federal involvement. I didn't care; I was jut glad that it was all over.

12