Milf for Hire!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,181 Followers

Ending the call he smiled, "Miss Clancy and her double lot, another forty apiece for us today." He reached out and slapped my arm, "Going to be a good day, Nick."

"Yes it is." And hopefully a much better night!

*****

I pulled into the driveway and all but ran into the house. My parents went over a friend's to play cards every Saturday afternoon so after tossing half of today's earnings into the cookie jar, I raced into my room and closed the door behind me in case Kelly came home early from work. Stripping off my sweat soaked t-shirt; I tossed it in the hamper and threw myself in the chair at my desk.

Flipping open my lap top I went to favorites where I had book marked the adult personals and started scanning for the ad

"Please, please, please." I muttered, then smiled when I found my hot little milf halfway down the page.

That meant she'd bumped it at some point today so she was around. Hopefully she wasn't booked so to speak. I clicked on reply to and with my fingers trembling with excitement typed;

"I love your ad and am looking to have some fun tonight, any time works for me, are you available?"

I added my e-mail address then frowned, but really didn't know what else to say and it's not like I could ask anyone how to approach an online prostitute, so with fingers crossed, I hit send. Sitting back in the chair I let out a deep breath, well I'd started it rolling, but now who knew how long it would take her to get back to me? Getting up, I grabbed a clean pair of shorts and another shirt and started to leave the room to take a shower.

Behind me I heard the loud beep of an e-mail notification coming from my lap top. My heart pounding, I ran back to the desk and clicked open my yahoo page.

"Oh, yeah." I breathed when I saw an e-mail with the heading "CL Ad" opening it I read,

"Why hello there! I am so glad you love my ad, but I bet that's not love written on your face right now, LOL! I am available tonight sweetie, but before we hook up you need to text me from a phone I can text back to so I know you're for real. Here is mine."

I pulled my phone out, and then stopped. Did I want her to have my number? Would she call me after this, would she find out who I was? Try to get me in trouble? Tapping the phone nervously I thought it through; She was a prostitute who more likely than not fooled around with married men. She could end up in more trouble than them if she tried to blackmail them. And as for me? I was a college kid, what could I have that she could get from me? Taking a deep breath, I texted the number she provided.

"Hi, texting about your ad."

I sat back and the phone vibrated less than a minute later.

"Hey, baby, you looking for some fun tonight?"

It was a local area code which made me feel better, some of the women on the personals were from Mass and Connecticut and I'd have to explain where I was for that long.

"Yes," I texted back, "I'd really like to hook up tonight."

"How old are you, baby?"

I thought about lying, but if anything I looked younger than my twenty years.

"Twenty, is that okay?"

"20, oh, honey that is more than okay! A young stud like you is going to give it to me nice and hard aren't you?"

I sat there staring at the words and felt my cock growing; oh my God this was going to be worth every penny! The phone jumped in my hand.

"Have you done this before, baby?"

"No" I sent back. Part of me wanted to lie, but I was pretty sure I would be nervous and may as well own up."

"You're a virgin? LOL!"

"NO!" I typed back, "First time I did this."

"I know, I was playing."

Great, I slapped the side of my head. I was looking like a fool over the phone,

"Okay." I sent back.

"Well you have nothing to worry about, baby, this girl is going to take good care of you! What's your name?"

"Scott" This time I would lie. "What's your name?"

"Miranda. So Scott here is how this works. I am at the gateway on Hartford Ave, room 12. Does 8pm work for you?"

"8 is fine." My cock was now throbbing in my pants and I was debating whacking off in the shower so I would last later.

"Great. Now for a hundred I will give you the best blow job you've ever had. For two hundred, I'll suck on you and you can fuck me around the world any position you want."

"Oh, man." I said staring at the phone, my hand straying for my cock.

"For three hundred you can have my ass."

Holy fuck! I thought about taking money out of the jar and dealing with the consequences later, but then thought better, I didn't need to try to explain what happened to the money.

"I have two hundred." I responded.

"Then we're going to have a good time!"

"Can I play with you?"

"Play?"

"Can I go down on you?" I typed quickly before I lost my nerve.

"You can do anything you want to me except for what will cost you more money :) Do you have any other requests?"

"I like the black stockings in your ad."

"Then I'll wear them for you! See you at 8 Scott!"

"Bye Miranda."

It was lame, but who cared? It was already six. A sandwich, an hour nap, then a shower and I would be on my way! Grabbing last year's Biology text book from shelf on my desk, I opened it and removed the envelope from the middle of the book. Removing the money inside I added twenty from today and counting it out to make sure I had two hundred, smiled, this was going to be the best gift I'd ever bought for myself!

*****

I stood outside of room 12 and looked around nervously. The motel ran the length of the parking lot with all the doors outside. There was a small diner next to it and several people on their way in and out of it. I had the irrational feeling I night run into someone I know, but who the hell would be here? Nonetheless, I'd parked my car two blocks away at the bowling alley which also had an arcade and some pool tables so if anyone said they saw my car it wouldn't look that weird.

I was standing a few feet from the doorway, trying to convince myself that I had come this far and was only moments away from a hell of an experience. For the tenth time, I reached into my pocket and felt the wad of money to make sure it was there. Someone came out of a room three doors down, and started coming my way. I turned away and walked along the motel rooms until I came to a vending machine and stood there pretending to decide what I wanted.

The person from the other room walked past me and staring into the glass window of the machine, I ran my fingers through my sandy brown hair and looking into my brown eyes whispered, "Hi, Miranda. I'm Scott." What after that, so is there when you get on your knees? I frowned at my reflection, I shouldn't have shaved; I had a baby face to begin with and wondered if she would make me show my id to prove I was twenty. The girls I'd dated said I had a cute boy next door look, but doubted an older woman would be into 'cute'

"Oh, who cares?" I muttered, "I'm paying her, she's going to take care of me so just let it happen." Nodding to my reflection, I turned and walked back to door 12,

Before I could lose my nerve I knocked on the door and stood there shifting my weight from one foot to another. There was no response and wondering if I'd been stood up, I went to knock again, when the door opened a few inches.

"Scott?" a soft voice asked.

"Yes." I answered

She was standing behind the door and all I could see was her hand on the frame. Her slender fingers ended in long nails painted a deep red and my heart started beating faster.

"You're right on time, baby." She purred, still standing out of sight, "Come on in."

The door swung open further and I entered the motel room. It was small and simply furnished with a small chair in the corner and a queen size bed taking up more than half the room. There was an end table on either side of the bed that contained a lamp. The lamps were off at the moment, the light replaced by a pair of candles on each table. Their glow left a lot of the room in shadows, but was bright enough to show the covers had been turned down on the bed.

"You have something for me, baby?"

"Oh, um sure!" reaching into my pocket, I removed the money and began to turn around, but she said

"Don't turn around just yet, I wasn't quite ready and want to be just right for you."

"Okay."

She was speaking so softly I could barely hear her and as I placed the money on the night stand I remained standing with my back to her.

"Nice shoulders." She purred, her voice closer than before, "Ass is nice too," she giggled. "I think I'm going to make out just fine tonight."

"Thank you." I said resisting the urge to turn around.

"And manners." Another giggle, "Your mom did a good job."

This time I just nodded and staring down at the bed felt my cock beginning to twitch at the thought of how close I was.

"Turn around and sit on the bed sweetie."

Trying to hide the smile on my face, I turned around and began to sit on the bed,

"That's funny. You look more like a Nick than a Scott."

This was spoken in a normal volume and in an all too familiar voice. Standing straight up, I exclaimed "Holy shit!"

Standing in front of me in a short red robe was Wendy.

"I guess your mom taught you manners, but not morals." She said with a wicked smirk on her face, "You're a bad boy Nick."

I stood there speechless; Jimmy's mother selling herself! He had been right; there was no George and probably no cocktail bar. My first thought was there was no way I could tell him this. My second thought was damn, she looked good. Wendy's blonde hair was down and had been teased out. Like this morning she was wearing a lot of makeup, in fact her eye shadow and lipstick looked to be caked on and it hit me she was deliberately going for a slutty appearance.

The red silk robe was as short as her skirt had been earlier and was tied loosely enough for me to see the inner half of her large breasts. As she had promised over the phone her long legs were encased in black stockings and she was wearing the same fuck me heels as she was this morning.

"Now what would your mommy think, her little boy at a motel paying a..."

"Me?" I asked, getting over my surprise, "You're a hooker!"

"I prefer call girl," she winked, "Scott."

"Whatever, what would Jimmy say about his mother being a hooker?"

"Nothing because you would be a lousy friend if you told him." she sighed, "Imagine how upset he would be."

"He would be! I mean...."

"But he's not upset when I'm able to keep him in school and when he has food to eat. He wasn't upset when I bought him that new I-pad last month." She shook her head, "I had to work hard for that one, four guys that day. Thank God for showers!"

"Wendy, I have to tell..."

"You tell, I'll tell." She said walking up to me and putting the tip of her finger on my chest. "Jimmy will ask how you know and what will you say?"

"Well..."

"See the way this works is we working girls get you to contact us on your phone so we have a way of finding out who you are and you don't think about doing anything stupid. I have our texts from earlier. I have proof that you were hooking up with me."

"But I'll say I didn't know who you were until I got here." I countered, thinking more rationally than I thought I could, considering the situation.

"Your parents will still find out you were hiring a prostitute." she tapped my chest, "Wonder what your school counselor would think. You're on a scholarship aren't you?" she made a clucking sound with her tongue, "And your sister, what would your straight A, goody two shoes sister think of her perverted little brother?"

"I..."

"Okay, let's start over. First sit down."

Putting her hands on my chest, Wendy gave me a shove. Caught off guard, I fell into a sitting position on the bed. I started to get up, but Wendy stepped up between my legs and put her hands on my shoulders. My face was level with her tits and I couldn't help staring at them. The top half of her impressive breasts were deeply tanned, but the robe showed enough to expose the tan lines of the lower half. I could just make out a hint of black; she was wearing the outfit I had been staring at for two months.

It struck me that the body I had been lusting after enough to pay two hundred dollars and risk a lot of trouble for belonged to my best friend's mother. I lowered my eyes and took in her stocking encased thighs. I could smell her perfume and looking up into her eyes realized she had the blue eyes I'd fantasized about making me wonder if she were the reason I had hoped for blue eyes in the first place? Had I still had a thing for her?

"Here's what I think Nick. If you say something it's going to cause a lot of trouble. Poor Jimmy is going to be heartbroken and you're going to have to admit how you knew and that's going to be messy for you isn't it?"

"Yes." I nodded, trying to find a safe place for my eyes.

"But like they say ignorance is bliss. You don't tell, I don't need to tell and everything is fine."

"But I'll...."

"You'll what? Know I'm a call girl?" she laughed, "Well hey, that would just give you more reason to stroke it to me no?"

"I...I don't do that." I tried to sound convincing, but it was pretty hard with her tits less than a foot from my face

"Oh, no? You weren't going to jerk off into my panties that time?"

"That was..."

"Just like you did the other pair that went missing?" she laughed when I lowered my head. "And what about that ad Nick? You jerk off to my body? You spend a lot of time thinking of tonight? Blowing a nice big load thinking about what that slutty little cougar was going to do to you tonight?"

"I didn't know it was you."

"But it was me, see?" untying the robe she let it fall to the floor.

"Oh my God." I whispered.

Wendy was wearing the outfit from the ad. Even as I told myself to look away there was nothing in me that could do it. Her tits looked incredible! The bra only had half cups and they were black lace allowing me to clearly see her rose colored nipples. Those nipples were hard and poking through the lace. Her stomach was soft, but flat, and her hips flared out enough to give her a damn good figure.

The stockings were thigh highs and the only thing above them was the string of the black thong she was wearing at the top of her hip. Like the bra, the front of the thing was lace and I could just make out the shadow of her pussy. That pussy was framed between those delicious looking soft thighs and...delicious? I swallowed hard, this was Jimmy mother. No matter what she looked like and what she was doing to make money, this was the one woman I shouldn't be looking at.

"See something you like, baby?" she purred in a voice that, like her appearance, screamed sex. She raised her arms over her head. "It's what you wanted right?"

Her arms going up lifted her tits to an even better angle and my cock was responding to the amazing woman standing before me. Wendy made it worse by turning around. The thong was only a string in the back and I was now gawking at her well rounded ass cheeks being shaken almost directly in my face.

Turning back around she smiled, "So, baby, what do you say?"

"S...say? About what?"

Wendy sighed and reaching out took my chin in her hand. "You really are a sweet kid Nick. Look at you trying to pretend you don't want me." When I didn't answer she asked, "So tell me Nick. If I wasn't Jimmy's mother would you want me? If you showed up here and it was another woman who looked like this would you want them?"

"Yes." I nodded.

"Well that's good because see right now I'm not Jimmy's mom, I'm that hot milf you were going to pay to give you the fucking of a lifetime."

"Wait, you want to?" I shook my head, "But I'm..."

"Jimmy's friend?" she laughed, "Not right now, you're not." Making a show of looking me up and down, she slowly ran her tongue across her red lips. "Oh, no Nick, right now what you are is a good looking young man who came here to lay down his hard earned money for a night with a hot woman."

"I...you think I'm good looking?" Somewhere in the back of my head a voice told me I had just made a mistake and to get up and leave, but damned if I could get my body to agree.

In fact at that moment my cock was in full agreement with Wendy as it was now fully hard and bending painfully in my pants.

"Oh yeah I do." She purred, "I told you this morning you look good without that shirt." Pointing she said, "Take it off baby."

"Wendy I...if I knew it was you I wouldn't have called and if you knew..."

"I knew it was you Nick."

"What?"

"You think I don't know your phone number?"

I hadn't thought of that. Before I could answer, Wendy swung one long leg over my right thigh and sat down on my leg. Even through my jeans I could feel the heat between her legs and leaning forward to put her arms around my neck, she placed her lips next to my ear.

"I saw your number and wasn't going to respond, but then I thought about it. And you know what I thought about? I thought about how I've played with myself to you thinking about you thinking about me. I pictured you sniffing my panties and using them to stroke your cock. I thought about how good you look and know what else?"

"W...what?" I whispered into her hair. My lips were almost touching her neck and I had to fight the urge to kiss her.

"I thought about what a turn on it would be to fuck my son's best friend."

"A turn on."

"Hmm-mmm" she purred in my ear and I gasped when her tongue flicked across it. "As you can see I'm a dirty girl Nick. I do this because I love sex and thought why not make money doing something I would do anyway? Sometimes the guys are older and not much fun, but some have been a good time and you? A guy half my age who I already know wants me? Baby, I want to do this."

She brushed her lips against my neck and I released a soft whimper. Her tits were pressing against my chest and she was rocking her hips grinding her crotch into my leg.

"Baby, I sooo want to do this."

"Oh, shit." I mumbled as her tongue ran down my neck.

"He wants to do this!"

I moaned when her hand dropped into my lap and squeezed my cock.

"Oh, you do want me don't you baby?"

"I...oh, please." I groaned as she began rubbing my cock through my jeans.

"You don't have to beg baby, after all you're paying to get anything you want. So hope about you and I do what you came for? How about you tell your best friend's nasty mom what you want her to do."

"I can tell you what to do?"

"Of course you can! That's what you're paying for!" she kissed my neck and sitting back on my leg, smiled, "No one needs to know. It will be our hot dirty secret and every time you see me after this you'll think what a dirty girl I am and I'll think about how good your cock felt," she licked her lips, "And tasted!"

"I..."

"Besides, if you're going to do something like this it should be with someone who's going to extra special care of you!" Still rubbing my cock, she kissed me softly, "Let your hot little milf take care of you baby," she expertly unsnapped my jeans with one hand and tugged my zipper down; "He wants to be taken care of doesn't he?"

Her lips brushed mine again, then slid down my neck where she began gently sucking just under my ear. I was beginning to sweat and thought my heart was going to pound out of my chest. My zipper was down and her skilled fingers had worked their way into my boxers and I gasped when her fingernails caressed the shaft of my cock.

"No one will know" She repeated in my ear. "They'll never know that your best friend's nasty mom sucked your cock dry."

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,181 Followers