MILF in the Neighborhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers

"Right here, Brad. Now, give it to me, but take it slow."

He pushed forward, felt the head wedge into Janet's pink hole and heard her draw her breath in between her teeth.

"Like that, but take your time. We've got all day."

As she directed, the young man took his time, reveling in the sensation of his cock being massaged by her well-trained muscles as it plunged more deeply into her pussy with every thrust, until he knew it was all the way inside. She knew it too; Janet could feel it caressing her many hot spots, and smiled as she raised her arms in an unspoken invitation. He responded to her by sprawling on top of her soft body with his arms curled under hers. They lay in that same position for a few seconds, until she had more instructions for him.

"That feels great, but raise your body a bit off me and support your weight on your elbows and knees so I can move under you."

He did raise himself as she wanted, and liked the sensation of her big, pillowy breasts and hard nipples pressed against his bare skin. Moving slowly, Brad drew his cock back until just the head was still inside her pussy, paused there briefly, and began to plunge back into her. Janet felt the hard cylinder surging into her avid love hole and spread her thighs a bit wider, hooked her ankles around his legs and pulled herself against him. Their bodies came together with a pleasant wet sound, accompanied by her happy sighs.

Brad was happy too. No place his cock had ever been, not his own hand or a girl's hand or even the mouth where he had sprayed his cum earlier that day had felt half as good as the warm, slick pussy of Janet Green. Even between strokes, as he was for a few seconds then, he could feel her internal muscles massaging his cock head and sending wave after wave of incredible pleasure through his body. He was happy about that and he was also glad he had climaxed inside her mouth, because the edge had been taken off his horniness, and he believed he could fuck for a long time, reveling in every second, before cumming again.

He didn't say this to his partner, but she already knew. His long, thick cock was cramming her full, stimulating all her hot spots, and the muscles lining her pussy were overjoyed at having such a nice, hard thing to work on. It was certainly better than the dildo she sometimes used. Over and over, his cock plowed in and out of her, providing tremendous joy as Janet fucked back to meet him, and her level of pleasure kept mounting to what she knew would be a fabulous orgasm.

"God that feels good," she murmured into the ear of her teenaged lover. "Keep doing that; keep fucking me, and I'll cum like mad."

He was glad to do what she wanted, and he kept driving his cock in and out of Janet's dripping pussy, while her soft hands stroked his back and sides in the same tempo. He could feel her body moving under him, thrusting her pussy against him, and a different kind of motion as well. She had started rocking from side to side on her ass, giving him even more pleasure with every stroke.

From years of experience with young man like Brad, Janet knew she was close to cumming again, and she knew how to make it better for herself and for him. She slid slightly lower on the bed while his entire shaft was still buried deeply inside her pussy and, the next time he plunged his cock into her, she could feel him making full contact with her clit. From the increased pleasure, her moans of bliss started ending in whimpers.

Brad felt the difference too, and he didn't know why, but her pussy suddenly started giving him even more fun than it had been. Although still quite a way off, he could feel his climax getting closer.

"Uh! Uh!" Janet whimpered as the hard cock repeatedly surged into her, raking across her clit and massaging all her other sweet spots. "Fuck me faster," she gasped. "I'm almost ready to cum!"

Brad was getting closer too, so he did what the MILF wanted him to do. While her body rocked and bucked and bounced under him, he started driving his cock harder and faster and just as far into her with every stroke. She matched his pace, and her movements grew more frenzied by the second, until Janet sang out the delightful news.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming, Brad! Keep fucking me! Don't stop!"

Even if he had wanted to stop, which he didn't, he would not have been able to do it. Janet's legs around his hips and her arms tightly embracing his neck as she rammed her pussy against him would not have allowed any cessation. As she continued cumming, her movements became wilder, until she jammed herself against him, all Janet's muscles clenched, and she cried out in ecstasy. After that great orgasm, she collapsed on the bed and lay there while her partner continued pounding his cock in and out of her pussy.

The building climax was the greatest sensation Brad had ever experienced, even better than the earlier blow job. It seemed to be starting in his toes and fingertips and throughout his body and concentrating in his groin. When an incredible wave of ecstasy overwhelmed him, he gave a soft shout of incredible joy as his climax exploded. He blasted a big burst of semen into his condom, but knew he wasn't through yet, and kept fucking until he ejaculated two more times. He was through after that, and collapsed on top of Janet's ample curves.

They woman and man quietly lay in a happy pile on top of the bed until she broke the silence. "That was great, Brad. You really made me cum like crazy. Twice, and I liked sucking you off too. I hope we can get together some more in the future. A lot more."

Brad hoped so too. His first sexual experience with a real woman had made that day the greatest of his young life. He liked the idea of talking about the charms of Janet with some of his buddies and the feeling of superiority he would feel over those younger than he. Most of all, though, he was already looking forward to the next time he would return to the neighborhood bad woman's bed for more of the incredible pleasure they had shared.

*

Thank you for reading this story by me, Boxlicker101. Here is an URL to many more of my stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=207952&page=submissions I hope you had as much fun as Brad and Janet had and will be having in the future. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors here on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers
12