MILF Model Melody

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Melody ..." I groaned as I stroked the shaft. "Oh fuck ... Melody."

"Jesus," the model gasped, her fingers at her mouth. "That's bloody enormous!"

I'd known I had quite a large cock, but to have it confirmed in such a breathless manner by an experienced older woman was a bonus. At that moment however I didn't really care if I was well endowed, all I could think of was Melody's body and stroking myself to a climax.

"You're so sexy," I heard myself sigh. "Big tits ... Lovely. Big. Fucking. Tits ..."

Melody's voice came from far away. Somewhere in the distance I heard her say, "Sit down. Sit in that chair."

With my jeans and boxers at my shins I sat. I slid forward so my buttocks almost hung over the edge of the seat cushion. In this way I could grip my cock and tug at it while I watched Melody move around the room. To my surprise she came towards me.

"Here," she said as she fell to her knees. "Let me help you with that." All I could do was boggle as Melody's fingers closed around my girth, her fist above mine as though we were playing some game, both of us racing to claim the top of the totem pole. "How big is this thing?" the model muttered as she stared at the inches of gristle still visible as it protruded from our abutted hands.

"Fuck," I groaned when Melody, at her own inclination, leaned in and licked the bulbous cock-head bulging at the crown of my stalk.

"I don't usually do this," she said, her eyes on mine. "But you do look like Ewan McGregor ... and you've got a big cock ... and you're a virgin and so ... so desperate for me ..." Melody shrugged and massaged my penis at its root, her lips closing over the big, domed tip. "I think I'm going to let you fuck me," she said, smirking up at me when my hard-on plopped from between her lips. "Here," she said as she took my hands, "touch my boobs again."

Melody laid her hands over mine as I squeezed and massaged her breasts.

"Oh, Melody," I sighed, unable to believe this change in my fortunes.

The woman let me play with her tits for a few moments, and then took me in hand again. She stroked my long cock as she knelt alongside my thighs, her breasts jiggling and swaying. Occasionally she'd lick the tip of my cock head, commenting about the steady slide of slippery pre-cum that oozed from me. I could feel the inevitable surge of my climax tingling all through the length of me. I knew I was about to come and called a warning.

"Oh!" Melody cried when a great dollop of semen spattered against her cheek. "You're coming," she added in unnecessary commentary; it was obvious I was in the midst of orgasm, what with the groaning and eye-rolling and all that stuff squirting out of my cock. "You're coming buckets!"

And the stuff did just keep pumping from the slit in my cock-head. Huge spurts of semen that arced high and spattered down onto my belly, the chair arm and Melody's wrist. I writhed and moaned and stared in amazement at the outpouring that Melody elicited from me. The woman held me tight in both hands and squeezed the spunk out of me as my climax cooled. A thick dribble of ooze slid over her fingers as she milked my cock slowly and looked into my eyes.

"Feel better now?" she asked. I gulped and nodded, my legs bound at the shins by my rumpled jeans and underwear. "Good," Melody murmured as she rose to her feet. "Ow, my knees," she complained, rubbing the carpet-abraded articulation. She then fixed me with a smile and examined the smeared gloop on her wrist and forearm. "Lucky that stuff wipes off the furniture," she added and pointed at the spunk glistening on the chair arm. "Now, my little virgin," Melody continued, gesturing to the clothing entangled about my lower limbs. "Take your clothes off and come upstairs with me." She sat on the sofa and removed her shoes while I complied.

After hurriedly disrobing I watched the feminine sway of Melody's hips as she ascended to the second storey ahead of me. She led me into the bathroom and turned on the shower, indicating I should get in once the steam began to billow about us. Melody's hands moved over my body as she soaped and washed me, and then, in reciprocation, I washed her body, paying, predictably, a lot of attention to her breasts.

Melody kissed my lips as the water cascaded over us, her tongue slipping into my mouth while her soapy hand massaged my cock to a full-blooded hard-on.

We quickly towelled dry and, with hair still damp from the shower, went into Melody's bedroom. I lay on the king-sized bed and held my erection upright. Melody clambered onto the bed and immediately leaned across my legs, her breasts squashed against my thighs as she commenced to suck my tumescent penis.

"I want to lick you," I groaned, the first words to come out of me since I'd mauled Melody's tits downstairs. "Please," I added. "Can I? Can I lick your ..."

Melody chuckled, a deep, rich sound that somehow conveyed mischievous delight.

"Of course you can," she said and rolled away from me across the bed.

I positioned myself between the woman's thighs when she held herself open again, typically unrestrained as she exposed the hot, cerise centre of her body to me. It was quite intimidating looking at Melody's sex as it oozed her arousal, but I took a long moment to study the tight, pink clit as it peeped from under its prepuced hood, pausing to examine the meaty labia, those heavy flaps that Melody had splayed beneath her fingertips.

Melody gasped as, after heaving myself onto my elbows, I slid a finger over her slippery clitoris. She gurgled a long groan and arched her back, her head falling back against the pillow while she eased her body against a probing finger. That first digit was joined by a second, and I curled both fingers inside Melody's body, opening her up while, simultaneously, her cunt clenched around them.

Eventually I dabbed my tongue at that place, tasting a woman for the first time. A surge of lust pulsed along my erect penis jammed under my body, and which leaked incessant pre-cum onto the quilt cover. After a minute or two of my tongue squirming and probing at Melody's opening, I succumbed to the desperate urgency. Instinct commanded me to rise and position myself along the woman's voluptuous recumbence. Holding myself aloft on straight arms, palms resting against Melody's pillow, I looked down through the gap between our bodies and saw my penis hanging like a heavy jib, weighted at the tip by the bulbous cock-head. Then I looked at Melody's face and saw there, in her eyes and gentle smile, the invitation.

"I'm going to fuck you," I growled.

She nodded, damp hair strung across the pillow as she stared up at me.

"Yes," she breathed. "I know."

Melody wriggled her hips and reached down for my penis. She opened her legs wider and, with my hard-on in her grip, mushed my slippery cock-head against her vulva. She sighed when the tip slid over her clitoris, and then groaned as her body opened up slowly and accepted my cock.

"I'm doing it," I gasped when I felt the warmth envelop my penis. "I'm inside you ..."

Melody barked a laugh of delight, her arms going around my neck. She looked into my eyes and whispered, "You are, John. You're inside me. You're not a virgin any more. How does it feel?"

How could I, in that moment of wonder, describe how I felt, how it felt as her insides squeezed my stalk? All of it was wondrous: The woman beneath me, the fantasies I'd had about this very scene; her face looking up at me; her breasts rolling as we moved slowly against each other; knowing I was actually fucking her; no longer a virgin ...

"Melody," I sighed. "It ... it feels ..."

And then I groaned and just collapsed on top of her, my mouth over hers as I kissed her hungrily. We began to move more urgently now, Melody's hips lifting to meet the downward pressure from me as I probed deep inside her.

"Get up," the woman gasped. "On your hands again. Fuck me. Fuck me really hard and fast ..."

I kept fucking into Melody's body, stabbing and jabbing at her cunt as I, after heaving myself above her again, leaned down and sucked at each of her breasts in turn. She gasped and sighed and writhed under me while I, in an awkward, one-handed manoeuvre, holding myself upright on one outstretched arm, ran my fingers over Melody's body. I felt her skin beneath my fingertips as they traced the completely feminine curves and sweeps of her design.

"You're beautiful," I managed to gasp, my senses overwhelmed by the texture of her flesh, the sounds of her groans and the squelching slap, slap of our conjunction.

"Just fuck me," the woman replied, her face set in a grimace of pleasure. "When you want to come, just let it go. It doesn't matter where you do it, just come."

I lifted Melody's legs and hooked her knees over my forearms as I knelt upright.

"I can see my cock going in," I gasped. "I can watch us fucking."

"You should take a picture," Melody replied.

"Can I?" I groaned, while I gripped her waist and pulled her onto my cock.

"Next time," she panted. "Next time we do it ..." Melody winced and swallowed and her eyes widened. "Just fuck me for now. Really go for it. Come on ..."

The woman's labia clung to the outward stroke of my cock while I used the ball of my thumb to excite her already taut, pink clit.

"Melody," I gulped after a few sliding minutes of fucking into that opening. "I'm ..."

And again I collapsed onto the woman's body, but this time I was pumping my seed into her.

My arms went under her, one under her neck while I forced the other awkwardly around Melody's shoulder. We embraced, mouths locked and tongues coiling, panting into each other's mouths while my cock spat its viscous load and Melody's body convulsed and tightened around me.

Finally, spent and with my penis still oozing semen, I rolled off the woman and lay gasping alongside her.

"Well," Melody said after a long pause. "I didn't expect that to happen."

I turned my head to the side to look at her in profile.

"Neither did I," I said, my heart slowing at last. "But I'm glad it did. I never imagined ..."

"Go and get the camera," Melody interrupted. "Take some really dirty pictures of me fucking myself with a vibrator."

So I did.

12