Milf Starts Her Journey Of Decadence Ch. 01-02

Story Info
Getting Ready/The Toll Booth.
1k words
4.05
24.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexis walked out of the warm shower with her body feeling both invigorated and anxious. She was preparing for her first real night out with Master. A man she had known for more than a year but who was still an enigma to her. As Lexi patted dry her breasts, arms, abdomen thighs and legs she imagined what was in store for her tonight.

Masters instructions were very clear in certain aspects of his adventure for her, but yet very vague in others. This lack of detail is what fueled the heat that was building between her legs. Lexis's hand reached down to her pussy, extending her middle finger between the folds of her vaginal lips, feeling the moisture gathered there she rubbed her clitoris. In her head she replayed his words.

"My Dear One tonight I will take you on a journey the likes of which you have never been on. It will begin as you dress for me in your home and end many miles away with a simple kiss" he said.

"I have chosen your attire. You will wear a black garter with silk stockings that attach high upon your thighs, a black brassiere and matching thong will be worn under a sexy little black dress of your choosing. Upon your feet you will wear sky high stiletto heels to enhance your look." Master instructed

"Once ready you will enter your car and proceed to Adam's Adult Bookstore on the Boulevard, there you will receive further instructions." he said.

"Your first assignment however will be on your way there. On the freeway you will masturbate, one hand on the wheel the other on my cunt. You may play slowly or vigorously but you are not to cum and not to stop until you arrive at your destination. Am I clear?"

These words shot through Alexis' brain as the thought of what he said next shook her to her soul.

"There will be a toll on your way to the bookstore. I want you to raise your dress just enough so the male attendant taking your money can see your stocking tops and just a little of your skin. You are to give him a twenty dollar bill so he has to make change and this will give him ample opportunity to "see" you." Master concluded.

At that instant Lexi came on her hand, hard.

The thought of both the excitement and humiliation of this first task was unbearable.

"Could she go through with it?" she wondered.

Lexi wasn't sure but she was going to find out.

Quickly she dressed as he asked, garter first, then bra, right stocking, then left both connected to the belt in the front and back. She stopped for just a moment admiring herself in the mirror, she thought, not bad for a 45 year old mother of two, a real MILF she smiled.

Lastly Lexi put on the thong, covering her shaved pussy, at least for now, she giggled. Slipping on her fuck me shoes, lifting her dress over her head, zipping it up and pulling it in place, she was almost ready for the journey to begin. A little more eye makeup, some lipstick, a spritz of perfume, there, she was ready. Out to her car, keys in the ignition, engine started the adventure had begun.

Chapter 2 Lexi shows herself to the toll collector.

The drive to the adult bookstore Master had wanted her to go to was about 10 miles away and in a different town. She was to masturbate all the way there were His orders, again easy to do however there was one problem. At the half way point there was a toll booth and since she was told not to stop whoever took her money was sure to see her playing with herself. A tinge of ecstasy hit her as she thought what was about to happen.

Lexi raised her skirt high enough to give her access to her sex. She held the steering wheel steady with her left hand while her right moved the sheer material of her thong to the side and her fingers began to softly play with the delicate folds of her now very wet cunt. The light deft movements turned to faster more deliberate strokes as her index and middle fingers pumped in and out of her shaved pussy. She was getting near, not only to the collector booths but also orgasm. Lexi slowed down and looked down, the highway lights illuminated her lap clearly, showing her nylon encased legs to the thigh, bare skin above that and her hand inside her quim.

"Pretty hot." she thought and then with renewed vigor she pumped her hand like a piston in an automotive until she was right there.

"Fuck." she said aloud in frustration.

The tool booths were coming up and in an act of naughty creativity she removed her thong, hung it from the rear view mirror, and hiked her dress up even more so that everything was exposed.

"Master is going to love when I tell him I did this." she giggled.

By now the car had reached the booth. Lexi took her time reached in her purse for a twenty as instructed and watched as the tall middle aged black man behind the window took her money. The first thing he noticed was the thong dangling from the mirror he smiled then looking at how beautiful Lexi was he decided to get a better view. He opened the metal door and looked down at what this blonde housewife was showing. Lexi couldn't help but notice the considerable bulge in the man's blue uniform pants as he handed her the change.

"Thank you." she said staring at his crotch and involuntarily licking her lips.

"No thank you Missy for making my day! Have fun wherever you're going and make sure you stop and see me on your way back. I promise I will make it worth your time."

She waved and sped off toward the bookstore as more decadent thoughts crossed her mind. Lexi would have to be sure to tell Master of the nice man's offer.