Milford Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HiveMind
HiveMind
28 Followers

'Yes'he could only mutter single words, clearing his throat every second or two.

'Did you... fantasize about me?'

'Yes.'

'While you were in bed, with only your trousers on, those silky sheets sliding on your body... Did you think of me, Rob?'

'Yes... Ma'am...'

'Did you think of my naked body?'Rob nodded. 'And did you... Play... With yourself?'Her hand started slowly caressing his biceps, stroking it up and down imitating a motion of stroking a cock.

'I... I wanted to.'

'You wanted to?'she stopped surprised 'But you didn't?'

'I... I resisted the urge.'

She stared at him and then smiled as a child during Christmas.

'Such modesty! My god! You truly are a gem!' She smiled and gently grabbed Rob's face and turned it completely towards her. 'I think we should indulge these... needs of ours, don't you think? We should really get to know each other too.' She slightly blew into Rob's mouth. 'Go ahead, Rob. You can look. No need to hide behind the curtains and no need for that peripheral vision of yours! Please, Rob. Take a closer look.'

Lynn finally let Rob go and looked down.

'Come. Don't be shy, I want you to. Look at how my nipples poke out of my tank top. I chose the tightest one just for you, you know.'

Rob could no longer resist, his face went downward until he was at the level of her breasts. He looked at how perfectly round and large they were. He stared and then stared some more whilst time flew by like the asshole it was.

'Well that's enough of advertising! I think I should really take this top off, wouldn't you agree?'Lynn laughed and Rob could only manage to respond with a nod.

The moment Lynn grabbed her top and slowly pulled it over her head Robs' dick jumped up so suddenly and forcefully that one could even say it almost ripped his jeans right then and there. Her breasts were even more perfect than he had imagined. Her large tits fell just a little bit, yet surprisingly still appeared perfectly firm. Her small areolas stood out with the soft pink colour they had, while the nipples themselves looked like something saints would be glad to suckle on. And to think this woman has given birth to three children already. Rob was mesmerized, hypnotized, completely lost in a visage that no movie or picture or even fantasy could compete with. His mouth watering, he was afraid to blink. Lynn was obviously enjoying showing her body off to the young boy as her smile did not disappear for even a millisecond.

'Rob?' She asked but her voice was clearly not registered by his now overheating temporal lobe. 'Honey?'

Finally he looked up with his dried up eyes, his mouth still open. Lynn couldn't help but giggle.

'Well I'm glad that you're so... Emm... Immersed, but some verbal commentary would be quite appreciated!'

'I...'Rob gulped. 'They're... They're perfect.' He looked back at them, then quickly back at her. 'Could I touch... Maybe?'

'Of course, lover boy.'

It was like a dream come true, but as soon as Rob raised his hand Lynn quickly stopped him.

'On second thought...'She straightened up turned around and slowly walked to the chair that was closest to them. She sat down, her top half completely naked, her hair falling down so seductively on her shoulders. She spread her legs and pushed her crotch a bit forward; she put the tip of her pinky in her mouth and smiled again.

'I think... Maybe we should take this step by step, hmm? You already showed how disciplined you are, it would be a shame to not include such a virtue in our naughty plans, wouldn't it?'One could only assume what she meant by plans, but if it involved her exposing her tits more often -- Rob was in. 'So let's turn this into a more than just one time event. Let's progress slowly; I wouldn't want to scare a shy little virgin away!'She then lifted her butt off the chair and slowly moved in a circle exposing her camel toe even more to her embarrassed young guest. 'And believe me, sly -- I know how to please.' She giggled like a little school girl being kinky for the first time in her life. 'So here are some rules of the game. Imagine this as the first stage. You can look wherever you want and however long you want, my body is yours to explore. However... There can be no mutual touching.' Lynn stared down at Rob waiting for his reaction.

'Okey.' He agreed.'That's reasonable. In fact, that's more than I could have ever imagined... But what do you mean by 'mutual'?

'Well I'm not that mean; I don't want you to suffer from blue balls for the rest of the day! By mutual I imply that while you can't touch me, nor can I touch you but we are free to pleasure ourselves.'

'You mean in front of each other?'

'Of course! That's the fun part!'

'I'm kind of embarrassed...'

'Shush! Enough talking, Rob. You're either in or out.'

'I'm... I'm in, definitely.'

'Good choice.' Her face lit up. 'Now come closer, I don't believe you've finished exploring.' He came closer to her, looking down at her breasts once again. 'I think these babies got enough of your attention for now. I believe I had caught your glimpses somewhere else.' Rob looked at her to confirm if she was referring to what he thought. 'Get on your knees bad boy.'

His head now was facing directly to Lynn crotch. She had her legs spread wide for him so there was no camel toe to be seen, but that was still hardly disappointing. His face was now only few centimeters away from what could only be describe as Eden here on earth. The warmth coming from her pussy could almost be felt despite the material, while delicious smell of her sex completely filled his nose and teased his hungry sexual desires.

'Let me show you something' she slowly lowered her hand down her pelvis and onto her panties. With a slight touch of her finger she made the material touch the outside of her cunt. Once the finger went away it uncovered a small oval wet spot on them. 'I'm all wet down there Rob. You made me wet just by looking at me. Your still childishly sparkling eyes devouring my body turned my pussy so hot that I can barely hold off my juices.'

Her hand then slowly went under the material. Rob could see the outlines of her fingers going down and then suddenly disappearing as she pushed them deep inside of her dripping cunt. She let out a slight moan and then dragged her fingers back outside and out of her shorts. Lynn held her two fingers right in front of Robs' face, slightly separating them only to show her wetness dragging from one finger to another.

'Stick out your tongue' she instructed and all Rob could do was to comply to her every order.

He stuck his tongue out and closed his eyes. A drop of her juices started slowly descending down from the tip of her fingers and finally landing on his tongue. He the closed his mouth and swirled it around trying to savor the taste for as long as he could.

'Tell me Rob. Do you like how I taste?'

'If only there was a takeaway service of such delights -- I'd go bankrupt'.

His silly attempts at humor served to amuse Lynn even more. While she giggled for a second, the goddess brought the arousing seductive tone straight back.

'I think it's time for me take these off. They are getting drenched!'She raised her ass again and slowly pulled the shorts off. She then straightened up and spread her legs for Rob to once again indulge into the wonders of her dripping cunt.

Rob observed how her juices sparkled on her tiny pussy lips. She had a small patch of hair leading down. It was easily the most beautiful and breathe taking sight the boy had ever seen in his life. He had imagined this moment, the moment when a woman finally uncovers herself of her clothes, but his dreams never came close to the real deal. It was quite possibly the most inspiring and gorgeous thing in the whole universe. He damned the rules that Lynn had introduced but was still respectful enough to not break them. The pain in his crotch was now unbearable and it was the only thing that was powerful enough to awaken him from the hypnotic state that he was in.

'I have to... It's getting too tight for me' he desperately looked at Lynn asking for permission to unclothe.

Luckily she was more than enthusiastic of it. She quickly jumped up and asked Rob to stand up.

'It's only fair that I get a show just like you did!' she exclaimed.

Rob then took off his shirt uncovering his slim pale body. While he wasn't skinny, there was still barely any sight of fat on him. His body still looked young, his muscles, while not ripped and popped out, could still be seen and outlined. He then started unbuttoning his pants. They fell off on their own leaving him standing there in only his boxers - his cock was clearly visible inside them. A slight curve upwards, while the cock itself was pushed to the side. It pulsated with every breath of embarrassment. At the tip there was a clear spot of wetness -- something that didn't go unnoticed by Lynn.

'Looks like I'm not the only one who's dripping.'

She moved closer to him and dropped to her knees to admire his raging uncontrollable hard on from up close.

'Rob.' After a few moments she finally spoke, now her mouth watering just like Robs did a few minutes ago. 'I want you to whip it out. Show it to me, Rob. I want to see your beautiful large cock freed out of these boxers! Rob, please! It would only be fair, wouldn't it?'

Rob could not allow any disappointment for the goddess. Plus his dick was already screaming in both pain and pleasure, and he was eager to get rid of the pain part of the whole experience. Once he started dragging his boxers down, the material hooked onto his dick and dragged it down along only making it bounce back up once it got unhooked. Like a prisoner finally released to freedom his cock jumped and pulsed a few times as if gasping for air and a drop or two of pre-cum came out of the tip of it. Lynn gasped when it all happened and started giggling while pushing her face as close to it as possible without touching. She sniffed it and observed it from every angle while commenting on how beautiful it was.

'You do not disappoint, young man!' she yelled out while trying to see her own reflection in the pre-cum storing up on the tip. 'This size, well it really is more than one could ask and the girth, oh my god... But this curve... Rob, this curve! I can almost feel as if I'm being fucked just by thinking of all the spots that it would hit inside me.' She was grinding her naked wet pussy on the hot air between her legs as if imitating the act of fucking. 'Words can't describe how much I want your cock in my mouth right now. You have no idea how much I want to taste you, but most of all... I need you inside me. My pretty little cunt hungers for your beautiful dick, Rob! But... rules are rules.'

Unsurprisingly she was quite verbal of her discoveries unlike Rob. She the leaned back and laid her back on the cold plates of the kitchen. Her legs still bent and wide open she raised her pussy towards Robs' dick.

'I can't take it anymore, Rob! Enough teasing! I need... I need to cum so bad.'

She then pushed her fingers deep inside of her once, then took it out and plunked them back in. The sounds of her dripping pussy being pleasured by her fingers filled the kitchen.

'Stroke it, Rob! Stroke that big cock of yours for me. Give me a show; I want to see the devilish pleasure on your face! I want to see you explode!'Her voice would crack as she was continuously fucking herself with her fingers. Her body now tensed so much that only her feet and her shoulders were touching the ground.

Rob quickly grabbed his dick with his right hand and started stroking it as he had done it numerous times before. He knew that he couldn't last long. He was already so close, his pre-cum covering his tip completely, making sounds as his fist pumped his hot throbbing cock up and down, up and down. Lynn was at his feet, twirling and moaning in ecstasy, just below his dick. The sounds of both of them masturbating to each other completely filled the room, their moans accompanying each other, it was a beautiful duet. Both of them pleasuring themselves, closing in on the moment of no return, knocking on the door of orgasm. Lynn twirling her pussy clockwise then switching to counterclockwise. He fingers still deep inside of her hitting the hot insides of her cunt. Her juices were falling down to the floor creating a small puddle of sex. She could barely contain herself, her other hand now quickly circling around her clit. She was staring at Rob the entire time. Every time she moaned, he moaned. His face blushed red, his chest lifting up and going down so quickly now. He was near the edge and so was she.

'I'm going to cum for you! I'm coming for you, Rob!' she exclaimed and released a large powerful moan out of her mouth. Her whole body started uncontrollably twitching forcing her to lose her balance and fall down on her ass. Her fingers still in her pussy their movement started to slow down and eventually completely stop. She was lying on the floor, smelling like heaven, sweat on her forehead and a gigantic smile on her face. She then noticed that Rob was closing in and was about to take a step away, but she quickly interrupted him. 'Don't you run away, I want you to shoot it all over, Rob! I want your hot cum to shower my skin.'

And as soon as she finished her words so did he. His final pumps forced out a huge amount of cum out of his cock now screaming out in joy. The incredible amount of cum shot out of his dick like a bullet from a gun -- the result of her teases and his abstinence was incredible. The cum dropped all over Lynn covering her chest, hitting her belly button, a few small drops even touching her overly sensitive clit. She moaned once again and covered her clit with his cum entirely.

Finally both of them started gasping for breath and giggling like the kids in love they actually were. Rob holding himself onto a table, breathing heavily, looking at Lynn laying on the floor laughing and still letting out a moan or two. She really was a goddess, an Aphrodite. Even while blushing, sweat on her face and cum all over her she managed to look classy, adorable, seductive and unbelievably gorgeous.

'Wow' she said and continued to lay on the floor.

Rob went down and rested near her, his fingers almost touching hers. He looked into her eyes and smiled, she smiled back.

'Permission to touch?' he asked and she nodded. He grabbed her hand and slightly squeezed it.

'Well... How are you, virgin boy?' she asked smiling.

'I just wish I wouldn't wake up' he replied.

HiveMind
HiveMind
28 Followers