MILFs At Home (And Away)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Visitor35A
Visitor35A
144 Followers

Taking the phone away from her, Veronica slid on to the bed and placed her pussy in front of Ulrika. She sat open legged and in her sleaziest voice said "the bitch can't talk because John's fucking her in her virgin asshole ... and she's about to get even busier when she starts licking my ripe pussy. Now BIG BOY, just HOW fucking busy are YOU???? We're all naked and we've all had a warm-up session in the supermarket car park. But now I'm very, very horny after watching and listening to these two fuck all the way home. I need a big hard cock inside me and I need it NOW."

She slammed down the phone ... and within minutes Dave appeared.

"Very nice!!! Very nice indeed" was all he said ... as he dropped his trousers and quickly pulled off the rest of his clothes. Veronica was smiling at me as she played with her nipples, watched Ulrika eat her pussy ... and watched me slowly fucking Ulrika's ass. Ulrika's big tits were swinging beneath her and Veronica periodically cupped them and tweaked her nipples. She liked that because every time Veronica tweaked them, she shivered and her asshole squeezed my cock a little bit more.

Dave was oiling his cock, stroking it to a full hard-on. Ulrika took her face away from Veronica's pussy just in time to see Dave climb on to the bed. Nothing was said. Nobody uttered a word as I slid out of Ulrika's freshly opened asshole and Dave placed his lubed cock at the entrance. Veronica slid around and watched in silence as her husband penetrated Ulrika's open asshole with his big cock.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, that's soooooooooo fucking nice" mewed Ulrika, as she wiggled her ass back to meet him. Now what did you say your name was? she giggled, as Dave slid his big cock in and out of her dilated ass-hole.

Veronica had moved around to me and leaned up against me. She held my cock in one hand and pulled me close for a long, wet kiss. Her tongue nearly went half way down my throat as she simultaneously French kissed me and stroked my cock. I reciprocated by sliding two fingers into her wet cunt. Once again, she moved her long stockinged legs apart so I had better access to her hot, moist core.

"My ass ... just fuck my ass" she moaned loudly, as she lay back on the bed. She raised her legs and opened her ass crack. Her asshole winked at me as I aimed my cock at it. I grabbed some of Dave's lube and stroked my cock with one hand and polished her asshole with the other. Without making a sound, she pulled my cock closer to her ass and placed her feet around my neck. I let my weight ease down on her as she guided me inside her.

"Oooooohhhhhhh, I needed that" she hissed through clenched teeth as I sunk all the way in. She frantically rubbed her clit as I fucked her ass. She wanted to cum quickly and, as usual, she wanted to cum often.

Watching Ulrika and I fucking on the way home must have set her on fire. She grimaced as her first orgasm racked through her and urged me to fuck her faster and deeper. Ulrika had clamped her mouth on Veronica's left tit and Veronica was fingering Ulrika with her free hand. Dave was fucking Ulrika's ass and Ulrika was just lost in a carnal sea of unbridled lust.

He poked at her with his cock and slapped her ass cheeks. Ulrika just moaned incessantly and suckled on Veronica's tit like a hungry new-born animal. Veronica's legs slid down my sides and she clamped my ass from behind with her feet. She was cumming constantly as her multiple orgasms began to merge into one long screaming cum. I leaned down on top of her as I emptied my load into the depths of her bowels. She held me close and waited for my cock to soften inside her. We kissed slowly until her muscular ass expelled my shrinking cock.

Dave was cumming too. Ulrika was face down on the duvet with her ass wiggling in the air. Dave held her hips as her spewed his cum as deep into her as he could. She knelt motionless as her asshole quickly filled up and overflowed with his cream. Veronica pushed her on to her side and clamped her into a 69 position. They both licked their cream pie assholes clean while we watched. Both were fingering pussy while simultaneously licking the other's cum dripping, gaping asshole.

We were all sweating profusely, so Veronica suggested we retire to the hot tub to recover. She called her new housemaid to prepare a snack and some champagne. We casually strolled out to the pool area and waited for the snacks. As usual, I just couldn't keep my eyes off those heavy, swinging breasts and wiggling, naked bottoms.

Veronica had recently taken on some new domestic help and I hadn't seen her yet. All I knew was that she was from France and was of 'mixed race' as Veronica put it. Nothing, however, could have prepared me for what appeared.

She was tiny ... less than 5 ft tall and about 100 lbs (if even that), with a big hair-do. Dressed in a sexy maid's uniform her slim, elegant frame made the skimpy outfit look even skimpier. She wore really slutty back stockings and suspenders ... and from the surface of the Jacuzzi, I was looking right up her skirt. Her pussy was clean shaven and she wore no panties, which was sort of a given in that household.

She had pouting, kissable lips. I wondered her mouth and lips would look like when wrapped around my cock. She leaned down beside each of us in turn and handed the glasses around. Each time she leaned down, she opened her legs so we could see her bare ass and pussy. She then came back with small platters of food and passed them around. Again, she flashed her pussy for all of us and I could not resist leaning up to kiss it as she served Veronica. She let her ass drop down to my face as she felt my warm breath against her ass. I licked the full length of her slightly-parted crack and dipped my tongue inside for a quick taste.

"John, you're incorrigible" laughed Veronica, as I slobbered over her deep-tanned ass and pink parted pussy lips. "I knew you'd like her. This is Michelle. She's very bi- and can fuck day and night. It's a wonder she gets anything done around here at all. We've hardly left her alone since she arrived."

Michelle just smiled and continued to serve the refreshments.

Ulrika began to stroke my cock under the water and when I looked around, she was also stroking Dave's cock with her other hand. I looked at Dave and he winked at me ... I knew where this was going ... we were about to give Ulrika her first double penetration ... less than an hour after she'd had her anal cherry popped. I was hard in an instant.

Veronica sat opposite her in the tub and was playing with Ulrika's pussy with her toes. Veronica lay back and looked upwards ... licking her lips ... as Michelle maid sauntered around to her. She lowered her ass onto Veronica's face and groaned as Veronica began to lick her cunt and ass. I was mesmerised as I studied her thin legs and tanned body. My cock throbbed and lurched back to life ... stimulated by Ulrika's hand and the sight of Veronica's tongue sliding along the length of Michelle's pussy. Dave was playing with Ulrika's big tits which were floating just below the surface of the water. She was getting back in the mood and we were not slow to recognise this. I fingered her hot snatch as Dave continued to play with her tits and kissed her on the mouth. I lifted her ass and slid in beneath her. She needed no hints and positioned herself on top of my erect cock. She impaled herself effortlessly and when Dave stood up in front of her, she sucked his cock. I let her do all the work as I cupped her massive mammaries from behind.

Dave climbed out and lay down on the wooden deck. I lifted Ulrika out of the Jacuzzi and helped her sit down on Dave's cock ... which he had placed in the vertical position so she could sit on it. Once again, she slid down without a fuss and proceeded to fuck the big cock between her legs. She leaned forward, swaying her bit tits over Dave and teased him with them. In that position, I could see her asshole was in clear view. Dave clamped her hands on his chest and gave me time to position my cock at her back entrance.

"Oh my God" she exclaimed,as she realised what was about to happen. "You two are complete perverts ... but don't you dare stop."

She looked around at me and smiled ... as I wiggled my cock against her asshole. She opened up for me and sighed as my cock slowly slid back into her ass. I could feel Dave's cock moving in her pussy. He was flexing his cock and making small movements so as to keep her hot for it but at the same time, allowing me to penetrate her. We took turns at fucking her ... one staying still while the other fucked her other hole. She began to moan loudly and Veronica took time out to talk bawdily to her.

"Coffee morning tomorrow, darling?" she whispered. "One cock or two?" She added.

"Oh fuck, yessssssssssssss" replied Ulrika "I could get used to this. I've never been so horny in all my life. Two cocks at the same time. Two HUGE cocks. And I feel great. Two full holes for the first time in my life. I cannot remember what sex was like before today. Where did you find these two nice, considerate men? No wonder you're always in such a good mood."

Veronica was now playing with herself. She had told Michelle to go and get a big strap-on dildo. When the maid came back, my eyes nearly popped. She was naked except for a huge double dildo dangling obscenely from her cunt and strapped onto a leather belt around her slender hips. One half of the dildo swayed from side to side whereas Michelle wiggled her half in and out of her pussy as she walked ... nay, staggered like a drunk towards us. She had long breasts that bulged outwards at the base with very kissable upright nipples and huge brown aureolae around them. Her aureolae were amazing ... covering a huge area of her tits.

From my line of sight below her hips, I could see her cunt stretched around the double-dildo's breathtakingly huge diameter. Veronica slid out of the Jacuzzi and just lay on the floor beneath her ... her legs spread and her fingers holding open her soppy cunt. Michelle lay down between her open legs and buried the dildo into her hot pussy. Veronica gasped with the sudden onslaught but it was clear to all of us that she was in ecstasy. The maid grunted, groaned and panted as she rutted like a wild animal with her employer. Here was a girl that obviously enjoyed her work. No foreplay ... no conversation ... she just positioned herself in between Veronica's outstretched legs and began to fuck the hell out of her.

Ulrika was now begging us to fuck her that way too. Remorselessly. Like wild animals fucking the last female of the species. We alternatedly slam-fucked her until her cries of encouragement went ragged as she quickly descended into a crescendo of screaming orgasms and indeterminate ranting. She lost it completely and her pussy began to squirt.

Dave was in her cunt as it exploded with liquid. We kept on fucking her ... until she was crying for joy and pissing with excitement. I was the first to cum. I pulled out of her ass ... ran around to face her and aimed my cock at her face and tits. She leaned up to face me with her mouth open and her tits squeezed between her hands. A huge glob of cum landed on her tongue and dripped down on to her tits.

More and more jets of my cum squirted on to her face and tits, as Dave stood up beside me and took aim. His jism quickly followed mine and when he crawled out from underneath her ... Ulrika sat back to face him too. We both stood in front of her ... jerking our cocks ... and covering her in thick sloppy strings of cum. She sat on her ass ... her hands spread open behind her ... and her legs spayed open ... the maid pulled out of Veronica ... ran around and plunged the huge dildo into Ulrika's wide open cunt. Ulrika's eyes bulged as the 14" long piece of sculpted rubber opened her up even more. It must have been the diameter of my fist but her just-fucked, sloppy cunt took every inch with consummate ease.

Veronica sat where the maid had left her ... furiously fingering herself and screaming obscenities.

"Fuck her, Michelle. Fuck that hot bitch until she begs you stop ... and then fuck her some more. She wants it, Michelle. She wants you to split her open. Fuck her tight pussy until she squeals. Oh God, I'm cumming again. I'm cumming Michelle and I want to watch her cum too. Oh God, I wish it were me fucking her. By the time I'd finish with her ... she think she had just been ridden by my daughter's stallion down in the stable yard. Uhhhh, uhhhh, uhhhhh .... oh fuck, I'm cumming. Ohhhhh, look at all that cum on her tits. Uhhhh, uhhhh .... oooohhhh I want that cream ... I'm going to lick it all off her when I get through here."

We all watched as the maid plunged in and out of Ulrika. Veronica continued to urge them on. Ulrika was flat on her back with her legs wrapped tightly around the maid's back. She was gasping for air like a freshly landed fish. Her lightly tanned English skin contrasted sharply with the deep tan of the maid who was by now grunting and gasping like a 400m runner just after a tough race. She increased the rate of her fucking in an effort to bring Ulrika to one last explosive orgasm ... and boy did she ... Ulrika howled like a wounded animal as her pussy exploded once again. Her juice squirted out of her shaking pussy from every conceivable angle, they collapsed into each other's arms and finally kissed.

The rest of us just watched as their breathing slowly returned to normal. Ulrika had a goofy smile as she thanked us for the best sex she ever had. Veronica asked if I still wanted that ride home, or did I want to stay for ... err, dinner???

Ulrika just laughed and asked "you're offering to feed me AS WELL?????"

I stayed too.

I just HAD to fuck that horny French slut ... and if our mid-afternoon snack was anything to go by ... dinner was going to be a fuck fest to remember!!!

Ulrika fell back into the jacuzzi. She snuggled in between Dave and Veronica and began to kiss each one in turn. Soft, gentle kisses on their lips, face and neck. By the way she was wriggling, I could tell she was still horny and ready for more. Michelle just lay back on the side of the jacuzzi and slowly removed the double dildo. She was still panting from her savage fucking of Michelle and when the huge dildo slid out of her cunt, she spread her legs and began to rub her clit. Her hole was O-shaped and her clit was pink and swollen. I moved closer to watch her pleasuring herself. She edged close to rim and let me see right up inside her. Forgetting the other three even existed, I watched ... totally fixated on her inner thighs, her tanned skin and her thin fingers rubbing frantically on her clit. She was babbling in broken French and English as she gasped her way through yet another orgasm.

"We're going to have a shower" interrupted Veronica, "you can join us when you're finished there, if you like."

"OK" I replied.

Veronica grabbed the double-dildo as she climbed out of the jacuzzi and began to put it on. First, she slowly slid one end of the dildo into her insatiable cunt and I could see her tighten the various straps that kept it on. She massaged her huge breasts and winked at Ulrika and her husband.

"Are you two horny fuckers going to shower with me now? I'm ready for more action. So don't leave me in the shower on my own for too long, or I might not need you."

I watched them disappear into the shower room nearby, as brought my eyes back to the show Michelle was putting on for me. I sat in the jacuzzi ... right in between her out-stretched legs. She rested her legs on my shoulders as I knelt before her. Slowly, she placed her feet behind my head and pulled my face towards her. I kissed her open thighs and slowly licked all around her pussy and ass. She lay back and offered herself to me. She was now mine to do whatever I wanted. I continued to tease her by kissing and licking everything in front of me ... except her cunt. I made little O's around her puckered asshole. She purred seductively. I slobbered along her panty line from front to back ... and back again ... on either side ... until she begged me to taste her.

"Not yet, Michelle" I whispered "I want to explore you."

"Don't tease" she hissed "I want your tongue inside me now."

I continued circling her genitals with my tongue as I slowly stroked my cock. Her pussy was soaking. She was very, very wet. And very, very desperate for anything ... a tongue, a finger or a cock ... to be inside her.

In frustration, she grabbed my head and pulled me into her. I stuck my tongue out as far as I could and felt it sink into her hole. Her pussy lips slid around my mouth and on to my cheeks, as I began to kiss her cunt deeply. My tongue swirled around inside her as she once again slumped back and savoured the moment. I then withdrew and began to tease her again.

She wasn't happy and pulled me out of the jacuzzi beside her. She placed me on my back and lay on top of me in the 69 position. She gobbled my cock into her mouth and hovered her cunt above my face. I was trapped. She pressed her cunt on to my lips and nose. She slowly rubbed her cunt on my face. I had no choice. I HAD to eat her. And she wanted to be eaten NOW.

Once she started to suck my cock, I didn't want to tease either. I was fully erect. I was rock hard. And I had the cunt of an angel sitting on my face. I grabbed her ass cheeks, pulled them apart and dived in. I licked her asshole and cunt. I slobbered all over both. My saliva and her juices made everything slippery and wet. Over our own moaning and slobbering, we could hear squeals of delight coming from the shower.

"I want to watch zem" moaned Michelle. "I want to watch zem fuck zis new woman"

She slid off me and we both got to our feet. And what a sight met our eyes as we walked into the large shower room. Their moans echoed around the tiled interior. Ulrika was being double-fucked by Veronica and her horny husband. They were sideways on to us. Ulrika had her arms wrapped around Dave and we could see her big, drooping tits press up against Dave's chest. Meanwhile, Veronica was behind her with the big dildo buried in her ass. Veronica's big tits were bouncing wildly as she pummelled Ulricka from behind. Veronica and Dave were fucking Ulrika in synch. Ulrika's legs were supported by Dave, giving both him and Veronica full access to her holes.

Michelle just gawped, open-mouthed at them. She had my cock in her hand and squeezed it like she was testing fruit for freshness. I slid my hand around her slender waist, down over her pubic bone and into her wet slit. She squirmed as I placed my other hand between her ass cheeks and fingered her asshole.

She leaned against the shower wall and wiggled her ass invitingly towards me. What was I to do? Her petite ass was wiggling. She was panting with lust. Three people were frantically fucking each other right beside us. I was hard as a rock.

I aimed my cock at her bum cleavage and slid into her from behind. She groaned loudly as my cock found her hot hole and slid right in. I lifted her off the floor with each thrust and held on to her narrow waist as I found my rhythm and started to fuck her. She was tiny. I parted her legs with my hands and lifted her up ... she was like a little doll in my hands as I gave her all I had. Her breathing went ragged again as she began to ramble on in broken French and English. She lost her grip on the wet wall of the shower but I caught her ... never missing a stroke ... as my cock pummelled her hot hole.

She signalled for a break ... only to be spun around, picked up ... and placed upon a thick, throbbing cock. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and gasped for a kiss. I tongued her wanton mouth as I kept up the pressure on her pulsating pussy. My cock slammed in and out of her tiny body. She wriggled her cunt into me as our pubic bones collided. Weak from fucking she might be ... but she still gasped for "more". My thoughts went to a Billy Idol song as she cried "more, more, more ... more, more, more"

Visitor35A
Visitor35A
144 Followers