MILFs in Moscow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magna12
Magna12
1,026 Followers

Week after week I fucked myself silly in front of the camera. The scripts and scenes changed slightly. It depended on the wife each week. Some were eager and almost jumped my bones. Some were shy.

One shy wife is worth telling you about. She arrived as usual and met the crew. She was trembling and scared. Yuri’s dad tried to comfort her. By then I knew that the secretary was his wife, and she also helped calm this new wife.

I had been enjoying a new pussy every week for months, and the variety was amazing to me. I learned that while the physical part was a great pleasure in itself, it was often the attitude of the wife that made it fun and exciting.

Here was a challenge.

I decided to take an active role. While she started to cry, and while the secretary put her arms around her, I sat on the fucking sofa and let my robe fall open. I decided to show her the instrument of torture.

There it was, stiff and smooth and long. In anticipation, cum was already bubbling from its tip, making my cockhead shinny. I was at a distance from her, but she noticed me across the room.

This made her cry out more. She was visibly shaken. Yuri’s dad spoke to her as he had to all the others, reminding them about the money and the secret nature of the affair. She calmed down a little bit, but she kept looking over at me slowly stroking myself.

The director finally said to her, “Dear, you can leave if you want to.” “No one will force you to do anything.” “Of course, you will lose all that money.”

And he asked, “Would it help if we assisted you?” “It appears that you aren’t capable of performing voluntarily.” “Would you like to be taken?” “If you don’t feel you can give of yourself, may we take what we want from you?” “With your approval, of course.”

She stopped shaking long enough to nod yes and blow her nose.

The director signaled to his cameramen for help. He wrapped his arm around her waist and almost had to drag her to the sofa. She was wiggling in resistance, but somehow it was clear that she was also complying. She didn’t scream or resist too much.

He positioned her next to me. I touched her breasts, but she withdrew and resisted. A cameraman restrained her while I unbuttoned her dress and looked at her lingerie. It was very sexy, so she had definitely planned to show someone her good looks and fine figure. Her arms were restrained as I touched her breasts and removed her bra.

She kept up a mild struggle while other staffers held her legs apart for me to play with her pantied pussy. We ran the camera and thought we could edit the film later.

She started to resist more strongly so we tied her to the bedposts. She got more excited as we restrained her, and she was working herself into a frenzy for sex. We had to use scissors to snip away her panties, and our reward to a very puffy pussy with loads of jet black curls.

I couldn’t see her pussy lips at all, so we decided to give her a little trim. The secretary did the honors with the scissors and razor while our little wife struggled. We told her she can explain it to her husband somehow and to relax.

Once she was sheared and oiled, I began my part again. Insertion was easy and smooth. She gasped and resisted, but she was very much into what we were doing to her.

This was the first time I’d fucked a woman who was tied down. It was fun, but different. To let me get deeper into her we released her legs. She bucked like a jumping frog, but with my dick implanted inside her so deep she didn’t have a change of throwing me off. Her struggles only rubbed her clit against my cock more.

We finally had to hogtie her so I could prop her up and I could enter her from behind. This whole experience led the producers to bring in some restraint equipment for future use.

Week after week I enjoyed new pussies delivered to me by Yuri’s dad. He made a fortune selling the films. The wives made excellent money. Needless to say, I was satisfied with an unpaid position. Not all wives were attractive. Not all wives were trim. I learned how to fuck whatever was put in front of me, and I was grateful for every pussy.

Our series ended at volume number seventy-two. Seventy-two wives well fucked for the audience. I made business cards with a cell phone contact, and I gave it to some of the better looking wives. So I got to repeat fuck some of them who came back for more on the side.

Then tragedy struck. My family moved to America. My well-dipped dick became idle. The Russian scene had been so fine because the need for money in our bad economy brought forth so many wife volunteers. But in America the situation was different. The prom business that I sought out was too dominated by non-amateurs, and it wasn’t fun. I made a couple of films, but it has never been the same.

But next year I’ll be out of school. I plan to return to Moscow, find Yuri’s dad, and get in on the money making side of things. Yuri wrote to me that his father had branched out and had several product lines now, including a well endowed black American who is a stud for Russian wives.

He was also starting a studio in China and was looking for a Yao Ming sized Chinese cock. If he could get into Afghanistan and Iraq, I’m sure wives would be glad to let me fuck them. Call it foreign aid. Western governments have the wives of lesser developed countries at their mercy. We ought to set up a department in the State Department for a Bureau of Wife Fucking. Think of the aid money we would generate!

Magna12
Magna12
1,026 Followers
12