Military Heat

Story Info
A military man's memory of a same sex encounter.
580 words
3.63
34.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have a dog tag necklace I always wear that brings back memories from my days serving in the military.

When you think of war, graphic images come to mind, but there were plenty of good times had during my days overseas.

I was partnered up with four other officers Tucker, Carl, Winston, and Mike. Mike was my senior and I always strove to make a good impression on him both professionally and personally.

I got nervous when Mike came around, because of a secret attraction I had towards him. I felt nervous whenever Mike would come around me.

Mike and I discovered a shared interest for working out and weightlifting. Mike and I would spend hours some days behind the tents working out in the hot desert sun, and during our sessions I'd admire how built Mike was.

One morning after a workout Mike and I returned to our tents and he pulled out his camera and began to share photos of him with his ex-girlfriend and told me of the sexual things they got into when they were together.

"This one time during sex, she gave what she called an "anal inspection". Man, that felt good!" Mike said, and we both started laughing.

"I can't imagine sticking anything in my asshole and it feeling good," I said.

"Neither did I. But it did," Mike said, smiling.

Later that day, Mike and I were going to be spending the entire day together on a special mission. I was somewhat nervous because it was the first time we'd be working alone and besides wanting to make a good impression on Mike I had my growing sexual feelings toward him to contend with.

As we began to get suited up in our gear for the day Mike handed me his camera and asked me to snap a photo of him as he playfully stroked on his half-hard cock and gave me a peace sign. I took a photo as several other officers outside the tent walked by and whistled at us.

After taking the pic, my cock grew hard as we continued changing into our gear. I always looked forward to checking out Mike's body as we were getting changed, so finally that morning I decided I'd make a comment since we were already on the topic of sex.

I came up behind him, put a hand in his shoulder and gave his ass a good slap. His body jerked forward.

"I'll give you another anal inspection some time if you like," I said.

I was nervous, after all Mike was my senior and slightly older than me, so I wasn't sure saying something like that would go down too well.

"Really? I wouldn't mind that," Mike said.

Mike closed the screen on the tent and threw me to the ground. He bent me over on one of the benches and suddenly I felt Mike's rock hard rod slide deep inside my ass. It felt great as Mike started to pound away on my hole, harder and harder, each time he harder than the last. After a few minutes of fucking, Mike finally came. I grabbed onto the tent pole and started jacking myself off until I finally shot my load all over the floor and I could still feel the wet of Mike's load still inside me.

"Looks like you haven't cum in a while. Have you?" I said to Mike.

"Nope, I was saving it for you," he said.