Military School Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotchat
hotchat
17 Followers

Joe laughed at my joke and nervously said, "I am having a hard time not getting a boner every time I think about it. Damn...What was it like... Did it taste like anything? Damn, I had a massive orgasm when I shot my load last night. Did ya like it?"

I could tell Joe was still a little surprised and excited. He was fishing to see how I felt about it. He was sizing up his upcoming reciprocation that he had promised. I am sure he knew I would be buggin' him as soon as the lights went out, and he was right! I could tell he was thinking he wanted to try it but didn't want me to think he was too anxious...like a queer.

I tried to relieve his worry. "To be truthful Joe, it wasn't bad at all. It has a sorta tart taste, pretty much like it smells. I can't say I didn't like it...Actually I guess I should tell ya why, but we don't have time right now. Let's just say I had an interesting summer...you'll probably cream when I tell ya."

We had to go out to morning formation for first mess (breakfast). This wasn't something I could chance anyone else hearing so I left Joe sputtering a weak "what...come on don't leave me hanging...!"

The day was pretty much like any other day. Joe and I didn't have any classes together so I had time to think about how I would explain my 'new talents' later, during study period. I finished classes and skipped third mess (dinner). I got back to the room just as things were settling down to everyone, at their desks, doing homework. When I entered our room Joe was sitting at his desk looking like a puppy waiting for treats. Joe whispered excitedly, "Finally...where the fuck have you been? You hang a big revelation on me and leave! Fuck, I couldn't stop thinking all sorts of weird things all day. I take it that you did some stuff over the summer, right? Come on, tell me...fuck...look at me I can't wait to hear it...shit!!!!"

I looked at Joe as he turned in his chair and displayed a rock hard boner complete with precum running down the side! I laughed and said, "Jesus Joe, it's not that big of a deal. Let me get washed up and settled...we'll talk." Joe was wound up like a clock spring.

He sputtered, "Fuck!"

When I returned and got settled at my desk Joe seemed a little more composed. His cock was still tenting his pajamas and he was keeping it hidden under his robe. I leaned back toward Joe and felt his hard on through his clothes. "Jesus Christ Joe, you aren't gonna make it to lights out!" I had to let go and settle at my desk It was early in the study period and people were still walking around in the hall.

I started to tell Joe about my summer and how I met Bill and Bo and Bobby and how everything had transpired. Joe just sat and listened with his mouth open. He looked like he was hearing his first ghost story or something. Occasionally he would mumble a, "Holy Shit"

I was having some reaction myself, remembering the events as I described everything in detail to Joe. By the time I had pretty much covered all the intimate scenes I was hard and leaking myself. Both Joe and I were slowly rubbing our cocks as we talked. I knew this was gonna make for a pretty active night. Joe was obviously overheated and I was really hard and ready to cum as soon as I could.

Study period worn on as Joe and I reluctantly finished what homework we had to do. At this school if you didn't do your homework you walked punishment tours for hours besides getting failing grades. You can guess that most homework was completed as requested unless you had one hell of a good excuse.

The 10 PM signal sounded letting us all know study hall was over. Joe and I had calmed down some and both were able to go outside for a smoke with the night time regulars. We made sure we kept our minds clear of the subject. I knew we couldn't start getting boners around the general population. Hell, I am positive everyone else was doing some jerking off and I bet even more. Problem was...you would get kicked out of the school if you got caught 'doing' each other in those years.

Being a boys school, homosexuality was forbidden. There wasn't any mention of the fact all guys at that age jerk off, but you were expected to do it privately. There were the hypocrites that probably did stuff themselves but still participated in the beatings guys got when caught in the act.

Joe and I knew what we were doing and went to great lengths to avoid being caught. Because of this we often did stuff at odd times and in odd places. Of course our room was home base and the easiest to secure, but I guess the danger added to the excitement when we found strange places to play in.

One time that sticks out in my mind, (excuse the pun) happened on a Friday free night. It happened in the head at the "Boodleshop". This was the place on campus that everyone hung out during time off. If the free time was just maybe an hour or so you could go to the Boobleshop and have a soda and sandwich or chips or whatever. It was like ea civilian soda shop with tables and a counter. An outside company ran it so the waiters and staff there were normal civilians not bound to the rules of the school. They didn't wear uniforms and just worked like normal. Occasionally there would even be female waitress. Free Friday nights were always spent playing cards or just sitting around, bullshitting with each other.

Military rules still applied there so there were sections for cadet officers and other sections for Noncoms (Lower ranks like corporal or sergeants) and the main area for all us privates.

I was there that evening having a burger and playing poker with several card sharks that were always willing to take your money. Joe walked into the shop and meandered over to the table where I was seated. I noticed he looked nervous and wanted to get my attention. He waved me over so I threw in the hand I was playing and walked with Joe to a nearby empty table. There were maybe 40 or 50 people there. Most of us smoked back then so the room was clouded with smoke and the noise was loud. There was a jukebox playing some Elvis song and loud laughter echoed across the room.

When we sat down we could talk fairly privately but neighboring tables could hear our conversation if we weren't careful. Joe was excited. He leaned toward me and spoke as low as he could so that we didn't stand out at all. "I was wondering when you were coming back to the barracks. It's almost closing time here. I so fucking bored I wanna scream. I had some mail to read but that only filled a couple hours so I worked up a surprise for ya." Wanna go to the gym for a little workout? I checked and there are only a few weight lifters there doing their workout routine. We can use the trampoline or parallels' or whatever since no ones there." Joe knew I always wanted to practice my gymnastics when I could and the equipment was normally being used.

"I guess we can, shit I've lost enough money tonight anyway. It's gonna take me a week to get even." I said, as I started to get up to go. I was ready to get out of the smoke filled room anyway. As we walked away I heard "Come back anytime sucker!" the poker group all yelled. Now I had to come back and show them I could play as well as most guys. Everything at this school was a competition. The whole school was setup to keep everyone on their toes and working for eventual promotion in cadet rank so you were compared at all times by your peers. I always hated the pressure.

As Joe and I walked to the gym I started to realize Joe had something on his mind and was sorta wound up. I didn't have any idea what was up until I noticed the bulge in Joe's sweat pants! It dawned on me he was planning on us wrestling around on the mats like we often did. We always made it look like we were practicing formal wrestling. We would start in the formal position and try reversals and moves so that no one would notice us fondling each other as we rolled around on the mats.

This was an event Joe and I stumbled onto over the previous couple months. The way it always went was we would wrestle around grabbed each other's cocks as we did. When we had done it enough to get ourselves hot to trot we would slowly meander to the gym head and go into the far end stall that was around a few corners from the entry door. It was far enough away that you could hear someone enter the room and still have time to get into separate stalls and close the doors. When the person made it back into the area we were in, he would find two guys in two completely separate stalls a couple stalls apart. There wouldn't be any evidence or suspicion of foul play.

It turned out that Joe had done some special preparation this time as a surprise for me. A couple months had passed since Joe and I had broken the ice on cocksucking. Problem was...Joe still had not sucked me! No shit...he just couldn't really do it yet. All I had gotten from him was a quick lick of my cockhead or balls. He only once placed his lips lightly around my cock without touching it with his tongue. He was still afraid of it. I knew he would breakdown sometime soon and tried to be patient so I wouldn't ruin the act for him the first time. We all know...the first time is the one you remember all your life.

Anyway...I was the official cocksucker in our relationship to this point and had established my love for Joe's cum. He was totally happy I liked it and offered me his cock every night. It was also fun watched the conflict go on in Joe's mind as he jerked me off during these sessions. It wouldn't be long until he was eating me as much as I was eating him. I knew he was gonna get addicted to it just like I was.

Joe and I entered the gym and went directly to the mat room. This was a 50 by 50 foot room with thick wrestling mats covering the entire floor. It was separated from the gymnastics workout area and the main gym where Basketball games and gym classes took place.

I thought Joe was gonna start wrestling when he started to pull me directly to the head. For those of you not military savvy, the 'Head' is the bathroom. "Come on I got a surprise for you." Joe excitedly whispered. I noticed he was fully erect at this point and trying to conceal it from anyone that may be looking our way.

We entered and went back to our regular play spot and I took my normal position of sitting on the pot while Joe stood before me. Joe pulled his sweatpants to his knees and stood up. I was speechless. His cock stood out before me fully erect and looked like it was a water balloon! I stammered, "What the fuck is that? Is it swollen or something...what's wrong with it?"

It turned out that this would forever make me wish I had my foreskin. I was cut as a baby and never had had anything to do with uncut cock until I met Joe. As I stared at Joe's cock only 3 inches from my face I could see he had used a small rubber band to seal his foreskin shut. His cockhead would normally be half way exposed when he had a normal hard on.

With the end puckered and sealed shut with a rubber band his head was fully covered and his cock looked like it was bulging. Joe said, "If you put it in your mouth and pull the rubber band off with your tongue you'll get your surprise. Go ahead, honest...your gonna love this...come on..."

I looked at Joe and said, 'What the hell is this? I ain't putting some diseased prick in my mouth. It looks like it's swollen up and sore." I reached up and fondled his fat cock. I squeezed it gently and it felt like a water balloon. "Is it sore?" I asked.

"Fuck", Joe excitedly snapped. "Just try it honest it's gonna really be a trip!"

I reluctantly leaned forward and held his cock just to my lips. I could stick my tongue into the little rosebud formed by Joe's foreskin being tied with the rubber band. There was maybe a half inch of foreskin before you got to the crimped area held tightly with the rubber band. I played with the little rosebud and nibbled and sucked at it. "What do you want me to do, pull the rubber band off?"

Joe pushed his cock toward me and heatedly murmured, "Mmmmmmm yea...suck it off inside your mouth...come on..." He pushed forward.

I wasn't sure what was going to happen but figured it must be important to Joe for him to be so pushy and excited. I slide my mouth over his cock and tried to get the head part in as I poked and sucked on the little rosebud. I could feel the band and realized if I made his cock wet enough the band would slip off. I sloshed around on the end of his cock and sucked at the same time. I could feel the band start to slip as the little pucker of foreskin shrunk smaller and smaller. Joe was going nuts and having a hard time holding still.

I strengthened my mouth hold around the still normal size part of Joe's shaft behind the bulge and poked hard at the rosebud with my tongue. All of a sudden Joe started to stiffen and I could tell he was going to cum. The little rubber band popped off and my mouth was instantly filled with thick cum. The interesting feeling was the cum Joe was shooting from his present orgasm was hot and the bulk of the other cum was lukewarm...two different temperatures and a massive quantity. I couldn't hold it all in and couldn't swallow well because Joe was holding my head into his cock and fucking deep into my throat. It was a miracle I didn't gag. Cum rolled out around Joe's pumping cock ans splashed on my lap and ran down my legs. Joe wouldn't let me up till his orgasm had stopped. I tried to swallow and spit at the same time. Joe's cock slipped from my mouth and bounced up and poked my eye.

"Jesus fucking Christ you asshole! What are you trying to do... fucking drown me...shit!" I complained and continued to spit all over.

Joe backed away laughing like a fucking clown, "Well, you have said plenty of times that I didn't cum enough. I figured three loads would fill your appetite! Shit , be grateful I had to work on this all evening...it ain't easy cumming three times the same night! You ought to be grateful."

It turned out that Joe had earlier that evening been in our room while I was playing poker. One of the things I envy that Joe can do is catch his load in his foreskin and then jump down and get his cum rag without spilling a drop. This time he got the idea of sealing his foreskin and jerking off a couple times, then waiting until he could have one more orgasm as the foreskin was opened. I was the lucky guinea pig.

Well, as you can see our second year at Military School was turning out to be a real experience in male relationships. Joe finally takes the leap and becomes a cum slut just like me as the year wears on. Funny thing is he is initiated in a very similar way to the way I was. He is coerced by an older man...our own Capt. Pierce. You'll hear about him and more in Chapter 5.

I would really enjoy your vote and feedback on my story. I enjoy writing my memories and get to edge a little as I write. Hearing from you just makes it worthwhile, hearing stories about similar lives makes it even better, Thanks...

hotchat
hotchat
17 Followers
12