Military Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
Dee whips her husband to move up the promotional ladder.
12.9k words
3.56
53.4k
15
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"P-please, Dee..." the older man, said, pleading with Dee, his eyes brimming with tears. Simone and Sheila stared at the tube around General Vidalia's quivering, horribly erect penis.

"So he can't go pee-pee until you tell him he can, eh, Deirdre?"

Simone asked, chuckling. "Well, Norb has a real authority problem, Simone" Dee said, her eyes sparkling.

"For a man who is in charge of 400,000 soldiers at seven Army bases, he really knows quite little about obeying orders.

He hasn't been allowed to pee for seventeen hours, and I think I may make him hold it in for another day if he keeps getting on my nerves."

The ladies could see that the grizzled military veteran was having one helluva time holding his legs together, pushing his knees in contraction with each other.

So he wouldn't go against his will, like a recently potty-trained kindergartner awaiting the bell.

The general kept biting his lip and moving his knees together and Dee occasionally would reach over and flick his right thigh with her long nail,and he would bounce and grit once again.

"You see, there's a catheter in the cock tube he's wearing" Dee said amusedly. So he can't really pee now, but I have him trained so well that if he doesn't have the tube on...

He can also hold it, usually. The last time he fucked up, I made our merry soldier drink up an entire bucket of his urine, my urine and that of our dogs."

Dee motioned languidly at the two Doberman Pinschers dozing near the fireplace.

"I have to meet with Major Thundersley...I have much preparation to do, Dee, please, oh please let me urinate and wash up, this has been just miserable.

Dee turned to her friends, as if ignoring the General, who looked completely miserable. "Can you listen to him beg, isn't it revolting?" Dee breathed in and then repeated in a pathetic falsetto.

"I must meet with Major Thundersley...I have much preparation to do..." Then Dee did the "I'm gagged" motion with her forefinger down her throat, and the other two women laughed.

Dee motioned to General Vidalia, who shuffled miserably over to her. "Hands behind your back dear...". Dee unlocked General Vidalia's cock lock, revealing a bloated penis.

"Darling, I am going to play with your peeper a little bit, but if you either cum, which I know you're dying to do, or let even one drop of urine fall on my fingers.

Well it'll be a bad day for a certain Fort Dix General, do you understand?" General Vidalia nodded miserably.

General Norbert Vidalia stared down, biting his lip for the millionth time that day as his wife stroked a long, pale pink fingernail across the tip of his engorged cock.

Despite the intense pain in his kidneys from the backed up urine, Norb had to admit that Dee was still quite as beautiful as she'd been when he'd married her a quarter century ago.

He watched with parched lips as her cleavage heaved in the tight bustier top, and heard Mistress Simone chuckle.

God Damn Simone! She had been another one who'd hung out at the S&M Club where he'd met Dee that first night.

Norb had to resist letting go, he was on the verge of peeing, and God, did his kidneys hurt from holding back pee for nearly a day and a half.

Dee pulled his foreskin, and a tiny droplet of urine came out, falling on her boot. Dee immediately arose, and picked up a cane. "Do you like this, girls?"

she asked as she held up the ivory cane with the silver dog's head "Norb got this for me in Argentina, it's an antique.

This fantastic early twentieth century Argentine four-part suitcase cane with ivory extensions measuring 36-1/4 inches overall when in cane mode.

However, the cane also doubles as a riding whip when the ivory extensions are removed and the leather whip is screwed in."

Dee laughed as Norbert shivered, remembering the times the leather whip, screwed in, had lashed his back, buttocks, penis and balls severely.

Dee went on. "It's also called a "flick stick.The flick stick "flicks" out with a sudden downward thrust of the cane head when the hardwood shaft is held at the middle.

Watch me flick it on the General's penis for allowing urine to leak out of his bad little wee-wee!

And remember, Norbert, if you let any urine come out during the whipping, it will go even worse for you."

Norb nodded miserably. Dee lifted the cane, "flicking" it repeatedly across Norb's suffering shaft. WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK!

Norb screamed as the cane came down repeatedly on his poor penis, but his military bearing didn't quiver, he kept his hands behind his back and did not fall!

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! Some more urine came out of the penis, and Dee, enraged, began whacking Norb's penis harder

"Goddamit, I said no pee can come out." "I can't help it, Mistress Deirdre!" Norbert screamed, and held his urine as best he could.

Finally, Dee noticed that despite the caning, Norb was releasing no more pee. Norb held still, his tongue between his teeth as Mistress Dierdre continued the cruel caning.

Finally she tossed the cane down and resumed her gentler attentions on his bruised cock, "Poor baby..."crooned Dee as her nails played across the penises welted surface.

"But you'll learn, darling."

Norb nodded, trying desperately not to release any more urine. He gritted his teeth as her pretty nails pulled and scraped his cock.

It had been so long since he'd cum, nearly four months, and of course he hadn't peed since eight o'clock the night before!

Dee smiled as she continued playing her long nails across Norb's cock.

"Are you regretting all those Michelobs you had last night at the Club yet, dearest?" Norb nodded unhappily. What a mistake that had been!

Dee had been enraged when Norb had admitted having had a few beers with Colonel Metcalfe and Major Compton at the Officer's Club earlier in the evening, and she'd caned him severely on his nipples, and then ordered him to the basement.

"You like chugging those beers, hon? When you were expected home to polish the silver in your little French maid's outfit?" Dee had screamed this. "Get downstairs!"

"But darling"begged Norbert, "It's one Friday night a month we get together, just to joke about and talk about our troops, and maybe the Dallas Cowboys—"

Dee had kicked him violently down the stairs, she'd been so angry. "You are expected here every night at five-thirty, no excuses!"

she'd screamed. "Strip and get down those fucking stairs, you little weiner!"

Dee had then bound Norb to the wall of their basement dungeon and removed the cock chastity tube he was forced to wear daily, putting a plastic hose between Norb's cock and his mouth.

Normally, Norbert was not allowed to pee without his wife's permission, which meant he had to drive home from work at noon to get her to undo his evil tube.

The tube that prevented unauthorized urination AND masturbation, and sometimes it was tricky if Dee was out shopping.

Then when Norb got home and he had to cower, holding his kidneys on the front porch until she got home and unlocked him.

"I forgot again dear" was her usual excuse..and then once or twice she was in bed with one of her lovers, and refused to let him in...but last night he'd gotten in finally.

Norb had gotten Dee to unlock him to pee before he'd told her where he'd been.

"And if I'd known, you would have had to keep all the pee in you from noon on, including all those beers!" she'd screamed.

"But there's still more beer processing in your gut, and you'll need to pee badly before midnight!"

Dee had adjusted the plastic tube into Norb's mouth, and then challenged him to hold his water til the next day.

Norb had been bound upside down, the tube in the mask on his face, from eight-thirty that evening, no television, nothing...and he had to stay there, holding his miserable bladder.

The one time Norb had let loose and peed a few drops, around two in the morning, the little bit of horribly stinging, beer tinged urine that had hit his lips and gone down his throat.

It almost destroyed his taste buds for a week and had convinced him to continue the awful self-control.

But it was a lesson to General Norbert Vidalia, Mistress Deirdre had long forbidden him to hang out at the manly Officer's Club.

"Your duty is to Mommie after you have left the office at five o'clock.

Quaffinga few with the boys is a privilege of real men, and after all I've slept with all your so-called friends, including Metcalfe and Compton.

So why drink and play darts with them, they don't have much respect for you anyway, dear."

Often Dee would give Norbert a vicious beating for being late after five thirty, ten strokes for the first minute.

Yes, one lash for every minute afterwards...once he'd gotten in at five-forty-five, and nearly died from twenty-five lashes from Dee's whip-cane!

As Dee giggled and talked with the other two women, Norb tried to remember when he'd become such a lowly slave-boy.

Certainly this had started because he'd gone in search of a dominating woman, and Dee had been wonderfully satisfying..but a bit more than he bargained for.

As Norb played through his memories for the early days with his evil wife...when she was just a girl, Dee was also telling Sheila and Simone her version of what had happened over the past twenty-four years...it was the tale of

A MILITARY WIFE

"Oh yes, ma'am" the Gypsy said to Dee, standing over his table of leatherwork at the market, what Dee would have called a flea market in her own country.

But this was a marketplace in Bamberg, Germany, right near her husband's Army base.

"You'll like this razor strop, I've sold many to barbers. You must be a beautician, right?" Dee said nothing, and the Gypsy went on.

"This genuine leather razor sharpening belt is like the ones you've seen in old fashioned barber shops."

Dee grinned at him. She knew where she'd seen razor strops like that before.

In Daddy's house. She really enjoyed listening to the Gypsy, though she'd already decided to buy the strop.

For one thing, he was one of the few non-military personnel she'd met in Bamberg who spoke good English.

And what a strop this belt was. Dee weighed the strop in her hands and examined it carefully. It looked fairly durable.

It was two feet long with a brass loop, quite heavy, looked like it could do some damage, eh?

She tried to listen to the English-speaking Gypsy as he went on.

"The leather and canvas combo is great for sharpening razors." The Gypsy smiled, seeing the enthusiasm in the young girl's eyes.

Dee was thinking of her young husband's gluteal muscles shaking as his butt would withstand blows from this vicious leather monster.

Dee smiled again, running her tongue across her teeth. Her breasts heaved in the halter top, and the Gypsy gasped through his pitch.

As Dee looked at the strop, she thought about what a stropping felt like. She'd gotten one at least once a week for years.

The Gypsy continued. "Barbers like to use this strop to put a final finish on beautician shears, you know."

That's not all they use them for, Dee thought, remembering her Presbyterian minister father.

How Dad was enraged because his willful cheerleader daughter couldn't remember the text of his sermon one Sunday.

The Reverend yanking down the sixteen year old's panties and pulling up her miniskirt.

Then throwing the screaming young Deirdre across a hassock and whaling her tender vanilla cheeks, telling the girl the Devil possessed her.

But the Rev was surprised that Dee had taken it that well, not knowing that the girl was already too familiar with the strop because she'd gotten it as well from her older brother, Robert.

Robert had been very upset when their mother had left their father to join the Sixties revolution in San Francisco.

He'd impressed on his little sister that girls were whoring little things and he wasn't going to let Dee become that.

Five years Dee's senior, Robert had begun taking her over his knee with bared bottom starting in junior high school, every Saturday night.

He'd started with his bare hand, and as she'd grown into womanhood, he'd moved on to using a hairbrush, then a discarded riding quirt from the stables where he worked, and finally Daddy's Razor Strop.

But when Robert whipped Dee, it was different from Daddy's whippings, Dee had quite often had an orgasm.

Dee's pussy grinding against his legs as she'd bounced around on his lap, her faded jeans and pink panties bunched up around her thighs in her junior and senior years of high school...

Dee had left home right after graduation, but she'd returned for Christmas, just once, and both Daddy and Robert had once again taken her over their knees...and the strop was a bitch!

Now, listening to the Gypsy, Dee wondered what the strop would feel like on Norbert's tender buttocks, he was such a baby.

As Dee thought of Norb screaming under the lashes of the strop, she smiled.

A handsome young German, examining antique sunglasses and American rock albums from the 50's caught the white teeth of the pretty brunette and he smiled back at her.

Enjoying the attention, Dee grinned, and tried to focus on what the Gypsy was babbling about.

Jesus, listening to the old bastard going on, trying to sell me this strop that I already decided to buy twenty minutes ago.

"The strop can even be used to touch up shears between sharpening." The Gypsy was saying, and Dee guessed he still thought she was some sort of barber.

The Gypsy himself was wondering why the girl had no questions, and also curious about how much he could get from the girl for the old belt.

"This budget priced strop was made by my cousin in Pakistan of smooth tanned leather.

The top silver buckle is removable. Are you a beautician, my dear?"

Dee shook her head, wielding the belt, "But I think I'll take it, if it isn't too much."

The Gypsy considered, looking at the girl's nice clothes.

She was married to one of the Army officers, and all those bastards had money.

"Fifty marks" the Gypsy said. "It is killing me to give you this strop for so little,but I am a generous man." Dee laughed, deep in her throat.

"I think not, for this rag of leather? I'd say more like ten marks, fifty pfennings."

The Gypsy's face took on an appearance of sorrowful insult, as Dee knew he would. "You are a most insensitive young lady."

The Gypsy said. "My cousin made this belt with his own hands. Forty marks." Dee's eyes glittered.

She'd seen the "MADE IN JAPAN" label on the side of the belt, and this Gypsy idiot was getting on her nerves.

Ah yes. She knew what to do. "I don't know if I can use it, you know?"

Dee pretended to falter. "I'm not a hairdresser at all. This isn't for sharpening razors, This strop is for another purpose."

Dee took the old Gypsy's arm, looking soulfully in his eyes.

"Can I discuss it with you in private?" The old man's eyes widened "In private?"

Dee looked at the ground, appearing to demur, while her heart raced.

"I have to decide whether I can use the belt for why I bought it....you can help.

If it's good enough for what I want, I'll give you forty marks for it."

The Gypsy stared at little Dee with his beady, lustful eyes.

What did this woman want? What an opportunity to pull her in his caravan and find out!

The Gypsy had had many rich white women in the caravan, and had screwed a couple, and raped a few more...

But the group of Gypsies always moved on before there was any retribution.

The old dark man gazed at Dee's nubile breasts,the curly tufts of her hair touching her shoulders, and stared at her full lips especially.

The Gypsy imagining forcing her to take his penis in his mouth, like he'd forcibly skull-fucked that thirteen year old girl in Frankfort.

What can I get out of this, he thought. It's usually such work to seduce them into the caravan.

Often I have to lie and say I have jewelry to sell! Could I rape her and take her wallet too?

The Gypsy motioned a young Gypsy boy over to the table. "Aram!" he said roughly.

"I am taking this lady over to the caravan and I want you to watch the table." Dee watched the boy, aged about fifteen argue with his uncle.

"Uncle, you shouldn't take the lady in the caravan. It's wrong, please don't--"

Dee winced as the old man's fist crashed across Aram's cheek, and the boy fell, and then the old man viciously kicked him.

"Shut your mouth! Watch the goddamn table!"

Aram, knowing he would pay for this later, turned to the girl.

"Miss, don't go in there with my Uncle Osh.

He's dangerous he--" The old man lunged at Aram again,but Dee delicately stepped in the way, and the old man turned servile again.

"Down boy" she said to Uncle Osh. Turning to Aram, she smiled.

"Don't worry, I just need to see how this strop works, and have a talk with your uncle.

I'm sure it's all right."

Then she whispered. "And if it isn't, from ages seven to sixteen I studied jujitsu, capiche?" Aram nodded.

Aram stood at the table, watching his uncle Osh go with the striking dark haired lady into the wheeled caravan.

He saw her gaily waving the razor strop as they went. The door closed.

A moment later, Aram heard Uncle Osh howling, then there was a crash, as if someone had hit the wall of the caravan.

And a lashing sound WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK

Aram listened to the screams,and then saw Uncle Osh open the caravan door as if to escape, but a small manicured hand pulled him back into the cart.

And the door shut and there was more whacking and Osh's screams.

Aram thought of rescuing his uncle, but remembered years of beatings and abuse, and considered maybe this was good for Uncle Osh's empathy.

Finally, Uncle Osh fell out of the door of the caravan, and seemed to be pulling up his pants.

It appeared to the astonished Aram that there were red streaks on Uncle Osh's buttocks.

Panting, he said to the young lady who followed, "Just take the belt and go! You have it free!"

Aram was shocked. Uncle Osh never gave away anything for free.

Shit, he charged Aram to buy his school clothes....this was quite unusual.

The girl trotted over to Aram, swinging her strop and gave him a deep soul kiss.

"You've been so helpful." she crooned. "Here's forty marks just for you!"

Stuffing the bills in the astonished boy's pants pocket, Dee kissed him again and trotted off to show Norb her new "toy"

Second Lieutenant Norbert Vidalia looked up from his table in the pub as his beautiful young wife came in.

"Norb, how are you honey?" Dee smiled and gave him a deep smooch.

"I'm great, what have you been up to, Dee? You've not been to the marketplace have you?

Those Gypsies are hell on ripping innocent young women off."

Norb supressed a smile as he said this, knowing Dee wasn't all that innocent.

"No, baby. the Gypsies are incredibly decent if they get to know you." Dee smiled. She held up a paper bag.

"Look what I got!" Dee pulled out a leather strop and showed it to Norb. "This is part of your fantasies, right?

Don't you like it? It'll be great when we 'play' you know?"

Norb's dick hardened as he saw the strap, and he looked at his beautiful new wife.

God, she's so sexy, and she really wants to do this stuff with me!

After Dee and Norbert had discussed his passion for S/M while he was still an undergraduate at West Point, it had been inspired.

Dee had tried to instill some of the disciplinary theories in urging him through his studies.

Norb, a prep-school pothead who had been bribed with a Maserati XL by an uncle to apply to West Point had not had much going for him as a cadet when he'd met Dee.

Norb had been failing History of Middle Eastern Warfare and Military Communications until she'd taken Norb in hand.