Milk and Cookies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to be cautious, but she was getting to me in a way no other girl ever had. Oh, sure, there'd been passionate times with previous girlfriends, and when my ex-wife and I were at our peak, things were intense. But I'd never felt this way about anyone after a few hours together. Every time we touched -- hell, every time she looked at me -- my pulse quickened, my breathing shallowed, and I could swear I even felt my blood heat up a few degrees.

I had no idea if she was feeling any of the same things, but her eyes were closed tight, her face was flushed, and her lips were moist with anticipation, as if their only purpose right now was to get tangled up with mine.

I slowly lowered her to the bed, and the second her back made contact with my bedspread, her eyes snapped open and locked onto mine. She smirked at me, and I watched as her hands gripped the bottom of her red blouse. Before she could pull it up, I grabbed her wrist.

"Are you sure?" I questioned.

"Yes," she said breathlessly. "I don't want to try to explain it right now, Kevin. We can think later. You just do something to me, and--"

That was all I needed to hear. I leaned forward and kissed her belly button, relishing in the little squeal she let out. She pulled her shirt the rest of the way off, and I used my tongue, my lips and my fingers to gain intimate knowledge of each new inch as it was revealed. Her stomach was flat and toned, her skin was like silk, smooth and unblemished, and she got goosebumps when I lazily drug my tongue across the bottom of her ribcage.

Her shirt landed in a heap next to me on the bed, and she arched her back so her fingers could work on her bra clasp.

"Let me," I whispered, covering her hands with my own. She smiled and moved her hands onto my back, and I proceeded to fumble clumsily with the clasps. It had been damn near a year since I'd taken off a woman's bra, and I wasn't all that adept at it then. So why volunteer? Simple: the more I struggled, the more I got to explore. While I worked at it, my lips traveled all over her chest, trailing kisses across her collarbones, her throat, and the upper, exposed portions of her breasts. I really wasn't even trying all that hard, but I heard her let out a relieved sigh when I worked the final clasp loose.

I pushed myself off of her, taking her black, lacy bra with me as I got my first look at her breasts. They weren't large by any means, but they were slightly bigger than they should have been for such a small girl. Not being an expert on such things, I still guessed they were somewhere between a large B-cup and a small C. There was no sag or droop in the perfect orbs, the only break in the skin being her small, dark areola topped by twin pink eraser-sized nipples.

"You like?" Brittany asked after I'd stared for a good half-minute.

"They're incredible," I said. "You're incredible."

Before she could respond, I pounced. My hand kneaded one breast as I sucked the opposite nipple between my lips. She inhaled sharply, and her hand tightened in my hair. I took that as a good sign, and proceeded to spend more than 10 minutes worshipping her breasts, taking my time and moving back and forth between them frequently. I was spurred on by Brittany's frequent moaning, and I was doing my best to memorize all of her subtle responses. When she twitched, I wanted to know what I'd done to cause it. When she sucked air in rapidly, I tried to remember why. When she giggled, I seared it into my memory.

"You really do like them," she said after a while.

"Mm hmm," I said, not wanting to move my mouth away.

"I think they like you, too," she replied. "But there are other parts of my body, you know."

This time I did pull my mouth away so I could meet her eyes. She had such a relaxed, serene look on her face that it caught me a little off guard. "I bet they're all just as spectacular."

"Only one way to find out, Kevin," she teased, and started working on the buttons below her waist. I had no idea how far she wanted this to go. Hell, I wasn't sure how far I wanted it to go. All I really knew right then is I wanted to see what was underneath the jeans she started to peel from her body.

Her legs were tanned and toned, and her toes were pedicured and painted. It was hard to notice any of that, though, because she wore the sexiest pair of purple lace panties I'd ever seen, and there was a sizable wet spot right in the middle.

"Oh, my," she said. "I think I might have spilled something."

"You mind if I check for you?" I asked.

"It's the gentlemanly thing to do," she quipped. Her voice got a little huskier then. "Please, Kevin. Touch me."

I rubbed my palm lightly over the wet spot, drawing the loudest moan yet from her lips. Her scent filled the room as I gently massaged her pussy through her panties, inviting more and more of her juices to soak them. I pulled them to side for a second, getting a nice look at her. Her hair was trimmed and dark, either because she wasn't a natural blonde or because it was soaked, I didn't know. I brushed my fingers lightly over her clit.

"Oh, fuck," she gasped.

I briefly considered going down on her, but I figured that could wait. I knew what I really wanted. I moved up alongside her, wrapping my still-clothed legs around her left one and pulling it into me, opening her up a little more. My right hand dived into her hair, my tongue licked her earlobe, and my left hand curled itself under the waistband of her panties and searched out her clit.

"I know how beautiful you are, Brittany," I whispered. "I know how hot you sound, and I love how your body moves. What I want, is..."

I trailed off on purpose as one finger dipped down into her pussy. I got it drenched, and then lifted it to my lips, sucking all her juices off before continuing.

"I want to see how all those things change when you're cumming for me."

My fingers pressed down on her clit without warning, and I swear, she tried to claw my arm off. Her nails sank into my shoulder muscles, but that didn't stop me from moving my mouth down to her neck. I picked a spot and nibbled and licked it, not really trying to leave a mark but not caring if I did. I'd only rubbed her clit four or five times when she screamed out.

"Holy fuck!!" she shouted as her body shook. Her orgasm seemed to pulse, from her pussy up through her stomach, her amazing breasts and up to her beautiful face, which I saw flush even deeper. After the scream, she was now biting her lip so hard I thought my shoulder might not be the only thing bleeding. The wave rocked back down her body, and I felt even more of her juices ooze out onto my hand before I saw her legs trembling.

When the brunt of her orgasm had subsided, I pulled my hand from between her legs and wrapped it across her body, just under her breasts, and squeezed tight. I don't think she noticed I was holding her at first, as she was concentrating on breathing normally. After she had it under control, her hand touched mine and she smiled.

"I can't believe you made me cum so fast," she said.

"I can't either, but I did," I answered.

"Don't get used to it, Mister," she said, mock-poking me in the chest. "I can guarantee you'll have to work harder for the next one."

"So, I did well enough that you want there to be a next one, huh?" I asked.

"Oh, fuck yes," she said, chuckling. "But not right now."

"No?" I asked. I'd planned on giving her a small respite before moving right back in, but as she wriggled free from my arms, I saw that she had other plans.

"No," she confirmed. "It's your turn. And you have way too many clothes on."

Within seconds, my long-sleeved Jets T-shirt and faded blue jeans joined her clothes in the pile. I'd left her with nothing but her panties; she left me with only my boxers. My cock had been screaming to get loose pretty much since I'd seen her at the store this afternoon, and now that my pants were off, it found its own way through the hole in the front of my boxers to fresh air.

"Jesus, Kevin," she said as it popped free. "So this is what's been poking me in the back all day. How big is it?"

"I don't really keep score," I said. "No one's ever complained, though."

"I would hope not."

I'd never measured it, but my eyeball's best guess was somewhere between seven and eight inches. However long it was, it had always served me pretty well. I saw the glassy-eyed gaze Brittany was giving it now, though, and I considered how revved up she'd had me all afternoon and night. Size really didn't matter in this case -- it wasn't going to stand much of a chance.

"I don't think I'm going to last too long either, Brittany," I said. Her tiny hand slowly wrapped itself around the base of my cock, leaving more than half of it exposed.

"You better not," she said, licking her lips. "There'll be plenty of time for stamina later."

I groaned as she started to pump her hand slowly up and down. There was enough pre-cum leaking from the tip that she didn't need any other lube. I rubbed my hand lightly up and down her back as she leaned down to lick one of my nipples. Her hair fell all over my chest and stomach, tickling my skin lightly.

"You have such a nice cock," she muttered. "I could get off again just touching it and staring at it."

When the fingertips of her other hand started grazing my balls, that was it. I tried to warn her, but I felt the cum erupting from my cock before I even finished the thought. I felt some of it hit my stomach, but I couldn't see where the rest of it had gone. There were at least six blasts, probably more.

"Oh my God," she said. "That was amazing."

"Sorry," I stammered. "Tried to warn you."

"It's okay," she replied. "Though, if you had, I probably would have put it in my mouth and swallowed it all."

My dick hadn't started to soften yet, and with her talking like that, I wasn't sure if it would. She turned her head to look at me, and I could see two globs of cum on her right cheek. Most of it had ended up in her hair, and her hand was coated as well.

"I seriously didn't mean to do that, Brittany," I said.

"Stop it," she said. "You have no idea how hot that was, Kevin. All I had to do was touch you. It took less than a minute. That's incredible."

She smiled at me, and I leaned down to kiss her. She moved her head up to meet me, and when our lips met, it was no less electric than the first time, several hours ago now in my kitchen.

"I think I will need a shower, though," she said when we finished.

We shared a laugh as I led her into my bathroom. I flicked the light switch on out of habit and to my surprise, the light came on.

"Looks like you'll get a hot shower after all," I said. She smiled at me as she shimmied out of her panties, giving me a sexy little wiggle as she turned to get into the shower. I helped her with the water temperature, and then went to get her a couple towels. As much as I wanted to join her in the shower, I thought better of it and headed out of the room.

I walked into the kitchen in just my boxers and leaned against the counter. I waited patiently for the doubts to start creeping in. I'd sworn up and down after my marriage had exploded that I was done with this whole opposite sex thing for at least a year, and it hadn't even been nine months yet.

The doubts never came. Prior to Kira, I'd never had a problem with confidence when it came to women, and I was happy to see that that hadn't changed. When I thought about the girl upstairs in my bathroom, I wasn't nervous, or scared, or skeptical. I was a little giddy, maybe, and definitely excited. But the negative feelings I expected to wash over me never materialized.

I made a few sandwiches while I waited, and no more than 10 minutes later, I heard footsteps in the hallway.

"You could have joined me, you know," she said.

"I know," I said, and when I turned toward her, whatever else I might have said disappeared. Sweet Jesus, her hair was wet, she had no makeup on, and she was wearing my bathrobe.

"I hope you don't mind," she said. "I have some extra clothes in my car, but nothing here."

"Looks way better on you than it ever has on me," I sputtered. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail, and there were no traces of anything -- makeup or my little present -- on her face. She caught me staring.

"I know," she said. "I have no makeup here, no lotion, nothing to make my hair look good. I don't know how I could have planned for this, but I should have tried. Please just try and forget that you've ever seen me like this."

"Why the hell would I want to do that?" I asked, half-stunned by her nervous rambling. "Brittany, you're gorgeous. Makeup might accentuate certain features, but it can't make an ugly woman look beautiful. You do that all on your own, makeup or not." Her face flushed a deep crimson.

"Thank you," she said demurely.

We sat and ate the sandwiches in relative silence. Throughout the meal, I caught her looking at me several times, and each time I met her stare, she just beamed a smile back at me.

Once we were finished, we got dressed and went to get her car from the Wal-Mart parking lot. The roads were still icy and it was bitter cold, but it was after 9 p.m. on Christmas Eve, and with so few cars on the road, she had no problem driving her little Mazda back to my house.

"I don't want to assume anything, Brittany," I said once we'd both parked in the garage. "But can you drive this little thing all the way back to Keller tonight?"

She looked doubtful. Before she could answer, her cell phone rang.

"Hi, mama," she said, getting out of her car and following me into the warm house. "Yeah, I'm still here. I guess I'll try to drive back tonight. Any other night, I wouldn't risk it." She paused. "Oh, no. What about dinner tomorrow?" Her face fell as she sat down at the table. "Good idea," she said, brightening up a little. "Is Papa going back to get everything set up for Alicia? Good. He knows where I've hidden all her presents, right?"

I sincerely didn't want to eavesdrop, but she was sitting two feet away and wasn't trying to be quiet.

"Yes," she said. "Umm..." she trailed off, and looked up at me. "I don't know, mama. It's Christmas Eve. I can't impose on my friend like that."

I had a good idea what they were talking about, and I made a quick decision. I went into the garage, popped her trunk, and took two overnight bags out. Brittany was at the door as I came back in, and her eyes went wide when she saw what I was carrying. I sat her bags down in front of the stove and grinned at her.

Brittany smiled. "Ok, mama. I'm going to stay here tonight, but I'll be home first thing in the morning."

"Are you sure?" she asked me when she'd hung up.

"Brittany," I said, taking her hands. "I like you. I don't think that's any surprise. I enjoyed everything we did today. Doubt that's a shocker, either. If the weather was good outside and it wasn't Christmas Eve, I'd have asked you to stay over, anyway. But I don't want you driving that rear-wheel pair of ice skates two hours across town tonight."

She smiled widely.

"I'm glad I met you yesterday," she said, wrapping her arms around my waist burying her face against my chest.

"Me, too," I said, gently stroking her hair. "What happened?"

"The power went out at our house, too," she said. "They're staying at my uncle's house tonight, a little further north. He still has power. My dad is going back tonight to set up the presents for Alicia and the other kids who will be there tomorrow. My mom's friends are telling her how bad the roads are. She didn't want me to drive."

"Smart woman," I said. When we broke apart, I took her hand and started walking back down the hall, but she tugged on my arm.

"Wait," she said. "Aren't you gonna leave milk and cookies out?"

"Um, no," I said. "I keep my milk and cookies to myself."

"Santa Claus doesn't visit greedy people," she chided.

"Hey, milk and cookies are an institution in the Collins household, all right?" I explained. "They're everyone's favorite midnight snack, everyone's favorite dessert. We didn't bake cookies at our house if we didn't have a full gallon of milk."

At least she was laughing.

"Hell, there's even a rumor that milk and cookies might have had a starring role in somebody's first date, oh, I don't know.. how old am I now.. 15 years ago."

Something shifted in Brittany's eyes, and for just a second, she got a wistful expression on her face. It left as quickly as it arrived.

"Still," she said. "Didn't your mama ever teach you to share?"

"Oh, I'm willing to share," I said, writing off the pause as a figment of my imagination. "With any sexy, stranded co-eds standing in my kitchen right now."

She giggled and playfully punched me in the chest. "It's just been tradition in my family, even when we were old enough to know Santa wasn't real, we still put them out."

"Ok," I said. "If you'll share with me now, we'll leave some out."

She beamed at me and grabbed the milk from the fridge as I pulled the cookies down. We each ate a few while we talked about her schooling, my crazy schedule, and how the Rangers had choked in the World Series. As I'd promised, I left half a glass of milk and a plate of cookies on the table.

"You want to watch a movie or something?" I asked, not wanting to watch a movie in the slightest.

"No," she said. "I think it's bed time. But if you don't mind, can I get a shower first? A real shower, with my soap and shampoo, so I can change into clean clothes?"

"Sure," I said, picking up her bags. I walked into my bedroom and put them on the bed. A small part of me wondered if I was getting ahead of myself, assuming she was going to sleep in my bed, but her smile as she started to get undressed told me all I needed to know.

I sat on the bed and opened my laptop as she disappeared into the bathroom. I was looking through flight plan assignments for the new year when I heard the bathroom door open a little while later.

"What do you think?" she asked. I looked up from the computer and my jaw dropped.

She wore a purple TCU T-shirt and gray shorts with the Victoria's Secret PINK logo on the butt. Her hair was out of the ponytail now, hanging down over her shoulders carelessly. It was all I could do to not throw her on the bed and molest her. Every time I moved my eyes I found another part of her I couldn't tear myself away from.

"Kevin?"

"I'm sorry," I said, licking my dry lips. "Am I supposed to say something intelligent with you standing there looking like that?"

"You, Mister, say the nicest things," she said. "And you deserve a reward."

She closed the distance between herself and the bed in record time and leapt on top of me. Our mouths met instantly, and we spent the better part of the next half hour kissing passionately on my bed. Our tongues got involved instantly, and our hands and feet did, too. I was on top for a while, then she was, then we both rolled onto our sides.

"I take back what I said earlier," I said. "I don't think I ever made out this much even when I was a teenager."

"Me either," she said before pulling me right back in for another kiss. Her hand started wandering, and for the first time since we'd gone back to the bedroom, she moved it down to cup my crotch. I wanted to tap the brakes a little bit, but my hands got curious and started squeezing her ass instead. I was sort of thankful when she rolled off of me and curled up against my side.

"Kevin, you have no idea how turned on I am right now."

"My dick is about to declare war on Calvin Klein," I replied. "So, yeah, I think I kinda do."

She giggled. "Okay then. But, still, I'm thinking..."

"Me too," I said, meaning it. "We just met yesterday, and I've known your name for like six hours now."

"Yeah?"

"And there's this little demon on the pillow, cussing me out and calling me every name in the book and threatening to revoke my man card if I don't do this tonight."

123456...8