Milk and Cookies Ch. 03

Story Info
Our narrator learns a lot more about milk production.
1.1k words
4.44
74k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3 - The Threatment Continues

Dorian had everything unhooked in a jiffy. She poured a glass full of Sandi's milk and gave it to her. Sandi downed it quickly. She poured another glass for me - but I shook my head.

"Sandi, who or what is 'Him'?" I asked.

"You'll see!" she said, with a wide grin.

"Are you ready for me?" called a deep, slightly accented voice.

The owner of the voice came into view. I almost gasped. This had to be one of the most gorgeous hunks of male flesh I had ever seen (sorry, Michael). He had tanned skin and sandy brown hair almost down to his waist. His face was classic - and the rest of him, oh my! He was completely nude and hung magnificently!

His balls looked to about the size of tennis balls and his cock was among the largest I had ever seen. He was erect, and the tip of his cock was about the level of his belly button. I thought that it would take both my hands to go around it.

He bowed, and came to where I was standing. Kneeling on one knee, he took my hand, kissed it like it had never been kissed before, then turned my hand palm upward and planted a knee-knocking French kiss on my wrist.

I think I had an orgasm. I hope I concealed it.

"I am Alex. I hope you will be joining us," he said. I'm certain I stammered something intelligent.

He released my hand, rose and went to Sandi. Standing at the side of the table, he gathered her into his arms and kissed her deeply. His hands moved over her body with great familiarity.

His fingers trailed from her breasts down to her pussy and he slipped several fingers inside her. As she began to writhe in pleasure, his mouth fastened on a nipple.

"Yum!" he said as he tugged at her swollen nipple. "Just enough left for a good taste."

As I watched he moved between her legs and guided his enormous cock into her pussy. I could tell she was having trouble taking him. He moved her legs farther apart and pulled a folded towel under her butt. He pulled his cock out and pushed it back it farther this time.

I had to give him points for gentleness. Each time he pushed just a bit more and played with her clit. With her first orgasm she took him in even more.

Dorian moved to the head of the table and placed what looked like a gel-filled plastic bag on each breast. She attached some tubing to each and trailed it over to another machine. She punched a button and the bags begin to quiver and pulse, massaging her breasts.

"This stimulates the milk glands," Dorian said for my benefit. "This, and the food supplements. Actually, you'll find that you lose weight because milk production needs fat."

I wanted to discuss the technical details in more depth, but a shuddering moan from the couple at the table caused me to look at them. He had lifted Sandi off the table and was impaling her on his cock. Sandi was sliding down his huge pole. I watched as her butt bounced on his balls.

Then, to my utter astonishment, he put a hand on each butt cheek and raised her up slightly, then let her slide back down. Her head was thrown back and her cries of "Yes, yes, deeper...fuck me deeper!" were making me very wet.

I hoped that the thin white slacks I wore would conceal my sopping panties.

He had placed Sandi back on the table, her legs on either side of his neck. He was now sliding in and out of her with ease, in a rhythm that was almost hypnotic. Sandi was deep into multiple orgasms, her entire body rippling.

With a hoarse cry, his body stiffened and his thrusts became harder. He must have spurted gallons into Sandi's overstretched pussy since his cum started leaking out almost immediately.

He started to pull himself out of her dripping pussy. I was impressed that he still looked hard and ready.

He was - and he plunged back in. I realized that these two were going to go for a considerable time.

Dorian tapped me on the shoulder and motioned to a curtained-off area on the far side of the room.

"Let's talk there," she said.

"Is it okay to leave them alone?" I asked.

"Yes, they'll go at it for at least another hour," she said, "until she wears him out!"

"Is he part of the standard treatment?" I questioned.

"You can choose - we have a number of attendants - male and female - and you don't have to chose intercourse. We have a number of inventive toys to accomplish the same ends," she explained.

Okay - this was starting to sound reasonable - well, no, it wasn't - but my curiosity was up.

"Why don't you let me examine you and make some recommendations?" she suggested. "I know you'd like to get out of those wet panties. I can wash and dry them for you."

"It shows that much?"

"Honey, I stopped wearing underwear after my first day here!"

I laughed and felt much more relaxed. I started removing my clothes. Dorian let out a slight "wow" when I removed my bra.

"I couldn't tell you were this big," she said. "You are magnificent. May I?"

"Of course, " I said, laughing to conceal my nerves. She touched my breasts tenderly, hefting their weight and feeling the contours. She brushed her thumbs over my nipples and waited for a reaction. My nipples stiffened and lengthened as she pulled them.

"You are used to a lot of nipple play," she noted.

"My lover designed some special clamps - almost a temporary piercing," I explained. "I hope the piercing didn't damage anything."

"Probably not. I've had ladies in here with triple-pierced nipples who did just fine."

My brain was trying to figure out triple-piercing logistics when Dorian pressed her mouth to my right nipple.

I must admit a tiny thrill went through me. Michael, for all his gentleness, sometimes treated them like chew toys. Dorian's lips and tongue were like butterfly kisses.

The thrilling sensation increased when she ran her tongue slowly and delicately over the tip and started to pull it into her mouth. I felt the nipple stiffen and grow long. She pulled more of it into her mouth, much as Michael did, but she was starting a rhythmic sucking.

I felt a tug deep in my pussy. Dorian placed her hand at the base of my spine and massaged that delicate triangle. To my amazement, I came and came hard.

"Wow!" was all I could manage. Dorian ran her tongue around my nipple again and slowly released it.