Milk Sow Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not bad. A few minor adjustments I think." He crouched down by her breasts and stared at their distorted form inside the bell jars that still gripped them. He was focusing on her nipples still distorted by the rubber rings pulling at them.

"How were the rings? Did they help?"

Ginny was feeling very turned on by the matter of fact way Ben was talking to her. He seemed lost in the performance of his machine, and she was being left in this humiliating pose while she tried to find answers for him.

After his close inspection of her udders, strange how hard it was to think of them as breasts or even tits when lying on this machine, he walked round behind her. She felt very exposed now she could no longer turn and see what he was doing. She was forced to stare ahead at the empty wall as he continued his inspection of her. She felt his hands on the bar pressing in to the backs of her thighs. He was testing the amount of pressure they were exerting upon her. Suddenly she heard him chuckle and his fingers dipped inside her hot wet opening that was thrust upwards and exposed to him.

"You got yourself really excited, my little pig, riding on my machine. Didn't you?"

The humiliation at his reference to her as a pig, just another sow, sent shivers through her. She needed to feel more than his fingers dipping inside her. She needed to feel his forceful thrusts driving deep within her, as if it could force out of her mind, her own duplicity in assuming the role of a sow. She needed him to take her and abuse her. Images of her rounded rump assailed her, thrust upward and available. An expanse of flesh, soft and tender. She felt like slapping it if she were able to stand where her husband now stood. What a relief the stinging pain would bring to drive away the pregnant exposure she now felt under his inspection of her immobile frame lit up under the hot spotlights. She grunted like the pig she was as his thumbs prized apart her lips.

"God Ginny, I don't think I've ever seen you this horny." She could feel his face close as he continued his inspection of her, like an animal brought to market, and there was nothing she could do: a packaged piece of merchandise. He continued around the machine, tinkering and prodding at her soft flesh to feel how tight well she was held, making minor adjustments. Why couldn't he just release her?

"Just had an idea." He walked round in front of her and took his trousers and pants off. His cock was hard and stiff as it rose before her immobile head. He stepped over to a panel and pressed a button. Immediately the pumping at her udders resumed and she could feel her tenderised flesh once more sucked in and relax back, each time stretching her nipples as the rubber of the rings tightly squeezed at them, holding them strictly in line with the jaws of the tubes leading down to the collecting jars.

Ben stepped up towards her face with its eyes bulging and mouth open as she groaned in response to the kneading of the machine. Ben slipped himself inside her mouth and she felt his rod glide in over her tongue as she was held fixed in a horizontal lock. Her chin firmly held by the rest, she held her mouth open, not enclosing his member, but yielding her entrance to him. He rocked his hips backwards and forwards, his fingers in her hair, as she felt his hot cock slide in and out over her tongue, pressing at her throat and then receding. She felt a panic rise in her gut as she instinctively pulled at her arms to raise them to control his thrusts, to protect her throat from gagging. But the machine gripped her unrelentingly, the vice like cords holding her in position. She feared he would push too far, block off her air ways, she would be unable to breath.

She could not stop him, or even to tell him. Suffocating as Ben continued to pump her, lost in his own lust, oblivious to her need for air. She tried to calm herself. She would breath more easily if her muscles were relaxed. The only way she could calm herself was to let go and accept she was at the mercy of this man and this machine. Between them they pulled and pushed at her, and held total dominance even over her life, and by relinquishing herself and submitting to their control, she found it easier to breath.

She tried opening her throat too, her own feeding tube which the machine had aligned so perfectly with the tip of Ben's cock, tracing its way down into her belly. Her lips formed a wide round O, not touching his cock that rested upon her tongue while she curved it round into a groove, guiding him into her. Her eyes were tilted up. She was no more than the offering on the table. As Ginny progressively abandoned control, she felt the pleasure ripple through her once again. The pump continued its methodical torture of her udders, and she started to long for Ben's cock to enter her throat, gag her, leaving her at his mercy – a suckling pig. His thrusts became more rapid and he was driving hard into her face as the pressure from the pumps once more peaked. All she could manage was a deep-throated gurgle in response to the insatiable need that overtook her to feel utterly helpless.

Just as she thought he was about to explode down her throat, he pulled back. Her eyes tried to focus upon his hard cock, swaying right in front of her face, and she caught the jerking movement as it twitched and shot a white stream of cum slapping across her face. Once more Ginny tried to pull away, but there was to be no escape. She was held fixed and the reminder that she was helpless, that this machine forced her to take it, regardless of whatever she wanted, melted more of her into acquiescence. She was learning a new role this machine was imposing upon her. The next wad of cum interrupted these thoughts as it hit her upper lip and nose. She felt it slow ooze across her skin and its salty taste as it leaked into the corner of her mouth. He was jacking his cock hard as stream after stream of white pearly cum lashed itself against her eyelids, over her nose, sweeping up as she mistimed her intake of breath, and dripping down over her chin. He stepped towards her and started to wipe his cock over her face, methodically spreading his semen until she was coated, and she could do nothing but feel his pungent odour stain her, like some animal staking out its territory.

Of a sudden Ginny jolted against her bonds, the build up of pressure deep within suddenly erupting in response to their domination over her. Ginny's mouth, still open and dripping cum, let out a sudden guttural cry emanating from deep within her abdomen. She grunted again and again as she writhed in her bonds and coughed up some of Ben's cum, sending it splattering upon the floor before her. Ginny had been broken. The malevolent presence of the machine had somehow manipulated Ben into anointing her as part of some initiation ritual that signalled the start of profound changes it intended for Ginny.

Ben sank back on his knees before his wife, still pulling vigorously at his cock. He watched her convulsions with a mixture of shock and pleasure, waves of exhaustion sweeping across his shoulders. He felt drained, his semen dripping impotently from his cock, pooling onto the floor. His eyes registered the violence of Ginny's constrained fit, which filled him with awe as his own strength faded away.

12