Milk Sow Ch. 03

Story Info
Ginny is haunted by the desire to become a milk sow.
4.7k words
4.52
160.9k
47

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 02/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: The Contract

Ben lay on the bed and stared at the ceiling. He could hear the splash of water from the bathroom as Ginn took her shower. Ben had a lot to think about. Yesterday she had been shouting at him and angry with him, and then in the middle of the night she had awoken him with such a passionate blowjob and she seemed very horny. What was going on? Perhaps, Ben thought, she had reflected upon her anger and felt guilty? It was the only way he could make sense of what happened last night. He thought about how they might demonstrate his machine without Ginn having to stay at the farm for a week. There must be someone...

The heat of the water cascading down her back massaged Ginny as she stood in the shower. She too was reflecting upon last night. She had been searching for that pinnacle of arousal she had felt yesterday as she had cum over and over again. Yet last night, although it had been good, there was that extra gear in her excitement that she had failed to find. Her thoughts, not for the first time, drifted down into the basement.

Ginny walked into the bedroom and sprawled herself across Ben's still prone figure. She kissed him.

"I was thinking," she began, "maybe we could play a bit more with the machine today."

Ben raised his head and looked at her. Ginny was smiling coyly at him, that playful grin, which he knew betrayed how turned on she was thinly masquerading behind a veil of her casualness. It was the first time either of them had talked about the time she had mounted his machine and Ben had found her there, helpless, and fucked her hard. Even now, his cock jerked upwards involuntarily at the mere mention of it. If they couldn't sell his machine, they could still fuck on it. Ben grinned and nodded with the excitement of a little boy.

"After breakfast then." She was beaming as she spoke. Having seen how eager he was, she wanted to torment him with the delay and build up the anticipation.

At the breakfast table, Ginny sat opposite Ben. She had slipped on a simple sheer teddy over her nakedness, and her arousal shone across the table by the twin beacons of her dark areoles highlighted against the press of the thin fabric. She was in skittish mood, hypersensitive to the feel of the hard wood chair against her soft, rounded behind. She cut her French toast into strips and ate them in mock fellatio before Ben who, becoming mesmerised by her performance, could not concentrate on what he was doing. The milk spilt from his lips and dribbled over his chin and down his shirt. Ginny giggled as she bit into her toast and the flavour of egg mixed with vanilla filled her mouth. She picked up her large cup of cappuccino and let the froth coat her upper lip. She loved to sensually lick the sugar and chocolate froth into her mouth, a sweet contrast for the bitterness of the coffee. Ben was clearly getting worked up and Ginny had to restrain him from grabbing her arm and pulling her down into the basement before they were finished. Yet she wanted the build up, she wanted him goaded. She had a big step to take, and she knew she couldn't do it on her own. She needed Ben to force her.

Ginny slowly peeled a Kiwi fruit and held it in her palm, its green slippery wetness making her fingers sticky. She fixed Ben with her gaze and their eyes locked together she slowly lowered her hand with the fruit under the table. Ginny's head tilted back and her mouth opened as she pressed the cool wetness of the fruit against her parted lips. Ben stared at the long sleek neck, his mind filled with images of her parted thighs and her hips shoved forward under the table. Ginny lowered her gaze and stared at him once more as her hand reappeared with the fruit. She stood and walked around the table towards him. A lump formed in his throat with the desire welling up inside him, the nakedness of her body accentuated by the pretence of a covering – a provocation rather than a protection.

Ginny bent over him and brought the fruit to his mouth. He opened his lips and his nostrils filled with her scent. She pushed the fruit whole, forcing his lips to part wider, gagging his mouth which stretched to accommodate it. With her finger she pressed it back behind his teeth and then bent down and kissed him full on the mouth. Her juices, smeared all across the fleshy sweet fruit were now liberally coating his tongue, and the taste of her sex was slowly invading the back of his throat. Her tongue flicked across the fruit so she too could taste herself mingled with the familiar taste of her man. While Ginny's tongue darted about inside him, Ben was unable to close his mouth upon the fruit, to escape the discomfort of having his jaw stretched open. Her fingers slid over his puffed cheeks and she manoeuvred herself onto his lap. Her thighs settled on either side of the chair that scarped across the floor to make room for her. She removed her tongue and Ben bit down upon the fruit. It collapsed and juice sprayed out into his mouth – a sharp, saccharine flow dissolving Ginny's musk. At the same time, the fruit sprayed juice out through his still parted lips and into Ginny's open awaiting mouth pressed close to his lips. They kissed.

Ben grabbed hold of her now and they stumbled out of the kitchen and towards the basement. Nothing was going to stop him, determination set upon his face. He had had enough. Once down in the brightly lit room, the gleam of the machinery behind him, Ben tore off the teddy, stripping her of her pretence. She stood before him, willing him to take control. He ordered her to mount the machine and present her ass to him and as her wrists locked into place, her heart beat faster with the desire of a strong man dominating her.

Ben's pent up libido had hit boiling point. He set about fucking her with a vigour heedless of anything but his own needs. There was something untamed in his use of her. As he thrust deeper into her he started to command her:

"You will be obedient. You will become my little pig. I am going to send you off to that farm to have those udders fixed so you produce milk for me. You are going to produce milk for me so that I can demonstrate my machine."

He emphasised the words 'I' and 'my machine' and with each word, rammed himself harder into her open cunt. Ginny felt the draw of the tubes and the squeeze of the rings around her teats. They were pulling at her and encouraging her out. She felt him pumping into her and demanding she yield to him. She tried to raise her neck and thrust her tits deeper into the vacuum cups that were latched onto her and once again yielded in a complete and absolute way.

"I am sending you off to the farm and you will do whatever they tell you. You will be trained by them and learn to become a milk sow for me. I don't care what you have to say. You will do it. Tell me now you will do it!" he was shouting, the tension he felt in his sinews colouring his voice as Ginny's compliant body yielded to his thrusts. Resistance melted with his onslaught, undermined by her own inner desire.

"Nnnggh." She grunted. Somewhere in the pit of her stomach rose a responding yes stifled by her constricted, terrified throat.

"Say it! Tell me... tell me you'll do it. Go on say it." his voice demanding an answer, as he rhythmically pounded her. She could not think, she could not hold back.

"I..... I... ooohhhh...." She was panting. She couldn't catch her breath, her mind wouldn't work, his cock drumming into her, knocking all sense from her grasp. "ok."

"ok what, tell me. Say it!" he sounded so in control of her, and she knew he would let her find no escape.

"ok ok!" she shouted. "I will.... I will do it!"

"Tell me. Tell me what you will do." He was dragging it out of her now.

"Aaaah!" she was on the verge of cumming, she needed to say it, needed him to hear her speak the words. She knew by confessing it would tip her over the edge and she would release this huge wave coiled round to breaking point trapped inside her, forcing its way out of her belly, up her throat. The words piled out in a rush as she bucked.

"I will become your pig, learn to be told what to do and to obey." She was gasping out the words synchronised with the draw on her teats from the cups and Ben's pounding in her cunt.

"Do it! Send me to the farm. Make me produce milk. Put me in my place – a dumb sow you can pet and fuck and place upon your machine, so that I may know I am nothing, your sow, your pet, to be used. Not worthy to sleep in your bed, but kept in a pen here by my master's machine!" Her words spilt out in ragged gasps, but she had to release them quickly, while she still had the strength.

At the end of the torrent of words she was screaming. She felt Ben's cock swelling within her walls, responding to her words. She felt his tightness and anticipated receiving him, as he would shoot deep into her. She yielded to him, not just her womb, but also her darkest fantasy. Now he knew, now she had confessed it, that shameful desire, that terrible secret, to become nothing more than a kept animal, to be milked and fucked and used, to be lead around the house on a lead, to be subjugated. She felt relief and as the relief washed over her, the vacuums squeezed her mercilessly and she wished with all her might she could ejaculate that twin stream of white fluid from her chest into the jars he had set in place below her, to complete her obedience to him, to show him she had been reduced by his cock and his gleaming machinery into his milk sow. For her own milk to bear witness against her, to undermine her protestation. His machine forcing her to milk, commanding it from her body. Ben luring her back constantly into his milking dungeon, ordering her to mount his milking machine and offer herself to its demands again and again.

As these thoughts pounded through her throbbing head, she felt his seed hit her cervix, she felt herself opening to receive him, she felt the torrent of a long withheld release spring from some dark place deep within her, where it had been held captive and now was free to consume her and she shook and shuddered against her bonds. Her orgasm coursed through her and forced out the old Ginny. The last vestiges of respectability were draining from her, as she felt she was being cleansed and dirtied at the same time. The mix of emotions as she felt her second and then third orgasm assail her, left her disoriented. She needed to be strapped down onto this machine. She had not the strength left to keep herself from collapsing, the power to stand on her own feet draining away form her, absorbed into the machine. She needed to be tied down, to feel the tight cinch of the bindings at her wrists, the sweat-soaked platform on which her body rested. She needed them all to keep her from drifting away, tying her down lest she be lost forever.

She felt Ben pull out, heard the plop of his softening cock as it freed itself from her grip. She felt the coolness against her hot cunt as his cum dribbled out of her and onto the floor. She heard the drip as it hit the tiles, and she felt the tingle of excitement mingled with fear as she lay there exposed in far more absolute ways than just her cum filled cunt. She knew she had exposed her innermost desire, the one she had kept from everybody. But now it had been torn from her, betrayed herself and now she had no idea what would happen next.

Ben and Ginny drove in silence towards the farm. Ginny had been quiet all morning and Ben really had no idea what words to say.

"You know you can pull out even now, if you are at all uneasy about this."

"Just get me there. The sooner we get started the sooner this will be over." Ginny was sharp in her response, her uneasiness at her own mixed emotions and the butterflies in her stomach preoccupied her too much to be able to hold any conversation. They drove up to the car park and Ben switched off the engine.

"I do love you." he said as he reached across and kissed her. Ginny had been staring in front of herself all this time, but turned and smiled at him.

"I really appreciate what you are doing for our future. Are you ready, sure you want to go through with this?" he looked at her enquiringly with a supportive smile spread across his face. Ginny read there his wish to offer her a way out, as he felt he should, yet she also saw written in those eyes an unquenchable desire that she go through with this.

"I guess," she smiled nervously, tensing as she released her seatbelt. Ginny waited for Ben to walk around and open her door. As the door pulled open she swung her legs round and climbed onto her feet. Ginny stumbled, feeling her legs suddenly unable to support her. Ben quickly took hold of her arm and held her steady with a firm, reassuring grip.


"Thanks. Wow, I feel so nervous I can hardly stand up," she regained her balance next to him. "I guess that's natural."


"Don't worry, it sounds perfectly natural." Ben walked her over towards a side entrance, above the door hung a sign which read: "Sow Registrations". Ginny felt a wave of nausea rise up and grip her by the throat as she was ushered in through the open door by Ben.


"Thank you," she acknowledged, feeling the tingle in her pussy as she stepped inside. Her heart was racing, as she realized the portal she had just stepped through opened out into a new life, one that she yearned for and feared both at the same time. What was she about to experience over the coming days? She wondered at herself that she should so meekly allow herself to be led down this path, in the full knowledge she would sign away her freedoms in but a little while. She felt the heat in her neck radiating and wondered whether the men inside would notice.


They entered into a hallway from which several offices radiated. There were several naked sows waiting around in the area. It seemed the nerve centre for the operation of the farm and sows came to report here. Ginny wondered about their lives. She could see their bright blue registration marks tattooed on their ass cheeks, each with their registration number. This denoted them as permanent sows. She knew enough that when sows were bought and sold their owners had to register their ownership over the sow with the ministry. She felt a sickening curiosity about what it must be like to feel the persistent sting of the tattoo needle branding her as she leant over offering her cheek. Imagining herself on all fours as the man worked and knowing that forever afterwards she would be a sow, a piece of merchandise that could be traded. Ginny realised she was feeling very wet, and she thought about how little actually separated her from becoming one of this herd.

As they walked past, each of these sows turned and looked at her with a curiosity. Each had a little band around its neck and tied to this a small tinkling bell. There was something diminutive and provocative about the petit sound they made. The name of the owner, she knew, was engraved upon the bell. Ginny felt a rising panic surging up from her stomach as they walked, each one of these sows understood she was here to be signed up. She walked in as their superior, but when she re-emerged from one of these offices, she would be just another sow, an equal. She felt the pinch of Ben's fingers gripping her upper arm, a warning against her growing impulse to flee. He seemed to sense her growing state of anxiety and saw the burning red in her cheeks as she tried to avoid the stares of these sows. Ben whispered in her ear,

"You're doing great."


Sam Small was sitting behind his desk as they entered the office. He first noticed the state of anxiety in Ginny's eyes. It was not uncommon for women coming to stay at the farm for discrete breaks should be half out the door by the time they had actually stepped in. He smiled welcomingly and as he moved around the desk, he offered his large hand out to them.

"Welcome to our little enterprise." He said looking at Ginny. "You are understandably nervous, everyone seems to be uncertain when they first arrive, but you'll soon settle in. You'd be surprised how many women start out jittery and unsure about what they've agreed to, end up regular customers of ours." He was smiling a warm reassuring smile at Ginny. "I am confident you will look back on this week as a very enjoyable time." There was a mischievous gleam of complicity in his eye as he said the word 'very'.


"Thank you," Ginny smiled back nervously, and without consciously being aware of it she drew herself closer to Ben.

"Alright, well we have some paperwork to sort out before you can start your stay with us. Then we will take you through the induction so you know how we operate and what is in store. Are you ready?" His smile beamed at her and she felt his warmth and encouragement. He looked at her for a moment trying to read what lay in her eyes. Ginny felt very exposed standing before him, suddenly in a spotlight.

"This your first time, right?"

Ginny looked down, "Yes." She incongruously felt quite ashamed somehow that she had not desired to take a short break as a sow before.

"Well I want you to know that we take very good care of our sows, and I don't just mean the temporary sows like yourself that just come for the experience and the sex."

Ginny's head shot up and Ben jumped in.

"My wife has only agreed to this in order to demonstrate my machine. She is not here to be used sexually. You understand that, don't you? She is just here to be monitored as she is prepared for her role to produce milk for the demonstration."

Sam placed his larger hand on Ben's shoulder, in a paternal way. "Look, nothing is going to happen to your wife that she doesn't agree to. That is all there in the contract. We can't lease her out for any clients unless she signs this waver." He thrust a piece of paper before Ben and as he skimmed it his face brightened.

Sam turned towards Ginny again as Ben read, "You know almost all the people who experience the sow break come back again. You really are going to have a good time with us."

Ben spoke up, "That seems to be ok." Ginny felt relieved too, she thought. "Where's this paperwork?" She just wanted to get this over and done with.

Sam stepped back behind his desk and picked up another piece of paper. He was scanning it over just to refresh his memory of the contract details before passing it over to Ginny. She stood and read it carefully, although she found it hard to concentrate on the legalese in her state of semi-arousal and anxiety. Ben came over and held on to the paper, which Ginny suddenly realised was flapping as her hand shook. Ben steadied it and placed his hand on her back as they read it together. Everything seemed perfectly in order and Ginny finally looked up towards Sam and he offered her a pen. Ginny stooped over the end of his desk and with heart pounding driving out all other noises from her ears, she signed her name in the appropriate place and then Sam and Ben both signed too.

Sam scrutinised the signatures before safely filing it away in a draw on the other side of his desk. He said, "Well that all looks in order." He turned to Ben, "Are we ready to proceed?"

Ginny looked at Ben who seemed a bit perplexed and turned towards her for direction. "If it's ok with you, I think the sow needs to get undressed. Are you happy for us to proceed?" Ginny felt a lurch in her stomach at the word 'sow' and watched Ben silently give a slight nod of his head.

"Thank you." Sam produced a box and placed it before Ginny on the desk. "Take all your clothes and jewellery off and place them in here." Ginny gulped.

"What right here?"

"It's as good a place as any." Sam picked up the phone. "Could you come in here Matt, we have a temp sow just signed up, and bring Dillon with you."

Ginny looked at Ben who wished he could do something, but they had all signed the paperwork now. He gave a slight nod of encouragement to her and smiled, perhaps a little wanly. Ginny started to unbutton her blouse. She didn't quite know how to act in her new status. Was she just a piece of the farm's merchandise now or was she a customer? The whole situation seemed to her so unreal.

12