Milking Ch. 02

Story Info
Milking a friend's black slave.
968 words
4.02
54.9k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 01/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dfm2099
dfm2099
90 Followers

This is a Master Slave interracial story using race play. Again, if the use of the N-Word bothers you, don't read this story. This is a story written by a black man, not a white racist. Thank you and enjoy.

*

Danielle had been gone for 3 days and I had stopped by once to check on her animals but today was the special day. On top of checking on the animals I was also here to milk her, Ummm, human pet.

It had been a long day at work but I was looking forward to this. The time had been established the day before and as I expected, when I opened the door there he was on the couch nude, blind folded, waiting for me.

Now being a mature woman in age it's been a while since I've had a young man eager for my touch. Like a dog he sat right up, awaiting my attention. When I walk up to him he pressed himself against me, smelling me like some fuckin mutt. He sniffed around then pressed his face against my crotch.

I let him, the attention was doing wonders for my confidence. I dug into my purse and pulled out a pair of handcuffs. There was no way I would believe he would completely control himself. I cuffed him with his hands behind his back and laid him on the couch with two pillows under his ass.

Instead of giving him the attention he desperately desired I got up and left. Tended to the animals before giving him any form of satisfaction. This pet would wait for me. Afterwards I finally came back to him and his muscular body nearly begging for me.

Confident he couldn't control the situation due to the restrains and blindfold I undressed down to my bra and panties. I grabbed some lube and poured a very generous amount all over his cock and balls. His dick was rock hard from the moment I walked in.

I didn't plan to drag this out but I would enjoy this just as much as he did. I massaged his thick black shaft, the moans were already filling the room. I slid my hand over his balls, he seemed to like that alot. Tugging on his cock, I could tell I could make him cum with just this if I wanted to but this wasn't enough for me.

I stopped and watched him grind his hips into the air. Once he calmed down I straddled his face and chest. I knew the feel of my body on top of his would send him over the top. I pressed my pussy onto his face and grinded myself into him. The fabric of my panties being the only buffer between us.

I didn't allow him to eat me, Danielle would have a fit. I moved myself just out of reach of his mouth. I could feel him trying to lick at me, only reaching the crease of my ass.

I gripped his cock hard, I was done playing. With both hands working his body I slid and rolled my finger in his balls, occasionally massaging the space between his balls and ass. The nasty pet loved it.

With my other hands I would tug on his black cock with my thumb closest to the base of his shaft. As I pulled to the head I would twist my hand and driving him wild. I stopped then focused my attention on his cock, using both hands on him.

Twisting and pulling, trading one hand for another. His grunts were getting louder and that was my que.

"Are you close to cumming for your white Master?"

The words were filled with lust and vile. He groaned out and grunted.

"Fuck yes, Master!"

With that I increased the intensity and watched his body tense and shake as he got closer and closer to the cliff. There was no going back, even if I stopped his body would careen into an orgasm.

"Cum you filthy fuckin, nigger!!"

I'm not a racist but having this kind of power over such a specimen does something for you that is hard to explain. He exploded with such a violent shake that he got cum over my chest, neck, and his stomach.

I was stunned at the amount of cum he let out. No wonder he needs a milking. By this point I was so horny I needed my own release. I got up used a hand to clean his cum off my chest and neck then smeared it all over his lips and ordered him to lick it up.

"You make for a great slave, you know that?"

I straddled his chest and leaned back a bit. Pulling my panties to the side I started rubbing my clit like there was so tomorrow. I needed my own orgasm and as much as I would love to fuck him I just couldn't. At least not without permission.

My fingers worked feverishly, at first I just felt the tug of an orgasm but then out of nowhere I felt it barreling towards me.

"Open your fuckin mouth!"

With a long gaps and loud moan I exploded. I'm what they call a squirter and he took full blast in the month and face. Degrading him in such a way depend my orgasm in ways I hadn't felt before.

I looked down at him and smiled. Getting up I got dressed, undid his cuffs, and knelt down close to his ear.

"Good job nigger, if your good. Maybe one day you'll have us both."

With that I got my purse and walk out of Danielle's home. This was something I was going to enjoy doing while she was gone, and hopefully after she came back too...

dfm2099
dfm2099
90 Followers