Milking Laura

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura reaches onto the table and grabs the two headed dildo, about 16-inches long. It's rubbery and jelly-like, with an artificial nut sack in the middle.

"Get up for a minute, honey—I want you back on the sofa!"

I lift up, looking questioningly at the rubber dick, visualizing the possibilities. As I scoot onto the sofa, Laura sucks one end into her mouth, wetting it. As she pulls it out, she gives the head a loving tonguing, smirking seductively at me.

"This is you, baby..." She whispers.

Her face close between my thighs, Laura probes the wet end into my waiting cunt, and I raise up to meet the thrusts. Only a few strokes later, the cock is jammed as far up my pussy as any dick has ever been! Laura licks my thighs alongside the cock, just as if she was teasing her man before greedily taking him into her mouth. Then she sucks on the bulging phallus, holding it in one fist as she takes it into her mouth. But sucking on a rubber cock, even one embedded deeply in a wet, steamy pussy, isn't going to hold her attention for long.

Laura gets onto her knees, and flexes the rubber dick upwards. Then she straddles my thighs, facing me on the sofa, and screws herself down on the head of it. She holds onto the sofa behind my shoulders and begins to ride me (I mean, the cock!), slowly at first, then increasing the rhythm until she's humping me furiously. I wondered what Laura's intention was when she bought the dildo—now I know!

I can see the toy, disappearing into her gaping cunt, again and again, as Laura works herself against me. And, I can feel the slippery cock completely filling my own pussy with each downward thrust. We hump/fuck our bodies against each other, with the dildo providing the penetration.

Laura presses her breasts against mine... Nipple to nipple, the feeling is intense, and she pushes herself hard against me. The combination of the dildo deep inside my cunt, and her breasts massaging mine, is too much. I can't hold out much longer...

Laura pushes her breasts up over mine, and I can feel the milk, dribbling down into my cleavage. It's warm and sensual, and I'm gonna' orgasm... I know I am... Laura pushes her face to mine, kissing my mouth, then my face. Her own face is full of sexual tension as well. I don't know if she can hold back, either... I'm kissing her, loving her, the dildo is working it's magic in our cunts... And the milk, the warm milk is running down my stomach towards my clit.

The orgasm, it's deep, and as hot and powerful as a volcano... I CAN, FEEL IT!! I... can't... stop... IT!!! I'm Cum-ming!!! And Laura is there, too!!! Our orgasms come in waves, washing over us, endlessly. We collapse, holding each other, breathless in submission to our spent passions.

And, I can't wait for the next one... Hopefully, it's only about fifteen or so minutes away. Sorry, but you gotta go now... Me and Laura... we gotta talk, about 'things.' See ya!

12