Milky Boy Ch. 05

Story Info
The adventure continues.
2k words
4.12
52.2k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 09/20/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subone1
Subone1
519 Followers

I drove home still in a warm afterglow from that excellent milking. I realized that there was something very appealing to my submissive side about being milked like that on my hands on knees. It brought a smile to my face as I pulled into my driveway. I walked into the house with my briefcase turned toward me so my wife didn't see the "got milk?" bumper sticker. I gave her a quick peck on the cheek in the kitchen and headed for the bedroom to change clothes and complete the chore that Lauren had assigned me.

"You smell vaguely like perfume," my wife said.

"Must be that new girl at work," I replied "she seems to wear too much and she was in my office today." It was the best I could think of on the spot and hoped it fooled her. I made a mental note to ask Lauren and Jen to ease up on the perfume.

Before I could get out of the kitchen my wife said "Not sure why this just popped into my head, but that nice girl, Lauren, from next door called a short while ago."

"Oh, what did she want?" I asked, my mind racing through the possible reasons why she would call our house!

"She and her friend, Jen, are trying to raise money for college next year. They have started a little business doing light house keeping and asked if I could use their help on a part-time basis" my wife replied.

"What did you tell her?" I asked.

"Well, she's such a sweet young thing, so polite and all, I just couldn't say no. Besides, you wouldn't believe how mature she sounds on the phone now, very business-like and sure of herself" my wife continued. "I know all about that!" I was thinking to myself. "So, I hired her and her friend Jen to come over once a week and do the floors, dusting and laundry primarily. They start this Saturday. They call their business the L & J Milk Company, isn't that odd?" she asked. Before I could answer her, my wife continued "Lauren also made a point of saying hello to you."

"That's nice" I said, "I'm sure they'll be a big help to you around here."

Once in the bedroom I quickly changed out of my work clothes. I waited until my wife went into the bathroom and then took her cummed on panties from my briefcase and placed them in her second drawer, exactly where I had got them. The cum was only partially dry and the smell was quite strong. I had absolutely no idea how I was going to explain this when she found them, but I knew I had to follow Lauren's orders. My only hope was that she wouldn't notice for a while and my cum would dry and look like some stain from the laundry or something. She kept her sexy/weekend panties in her second drawer, and her every day cotton panties in the top drawer, so she didn't use this drawer every day. Before I closed the drawer I grabbed the disposable camera and took a picture of them lying in the drawer as Lauren had instructed.

I got an e-mail later that night from Lauren as she promised. She told me that she had checked the FEDEX tracking number I had given her on line and that my chastity device should be delivered by 11:00 A.M. the next day. She told me to leave work for the day at lunch time and go home and pick up the package. She and Jen would also be leaving school at noon. Since her parents don't get home from work until 5:30 P.M., we would all meet at her house at 12:30. She told me to bring my "milking kit", cash, the FEDEX package (unopened) and the disposable camera. She also told me to shave my entire crotch/groin area completely smooth and to keep it that way from this point forward. She finished this e-mail by coyly telling me that she and Jen were now cleaning houses as a "side business", but that my house was the only one they planned on cleaning!

I wandered off to bed, wondering what tomorrow would bring.

At work the next day I told my secretary I was taking vacation all afternoon. She looked up from her desk long enough to notice the bumper sticker on my briefcase.

"What's with the sticker?" she asked smiling. I simply told her that one of my kids stuck in on there, so I just left it. I left the office around 11:15 and headed home, hoping that FEDEX was prompt as usual. As I pulled into the driveway, sure enough, sitting on the front step was my little box. Tuesday is grocery day for my wife, so I knew she would be gone most of the afternoon. Just to be safe however, I told her I was taking the afternoon off to get some things done around the house.

I grabbed the box, hurried into the house and hopped into the shower. Shaving your crotch is something that shouldn't be rushed – speaking from experience! I took my time as I shaved my balls, cock and abdomen. I really liked how it looked as I checked it out in the mirror while drying off. The phone rang as I finished drying myself. It was Jen, she said she wanted her pantyhose back and that I should wear them over to Lauren's house. She told me not to wear underwear or socks, just wear a t-shirt, pull on some gym shorts over the pantyhose and put on my topsiders.

"Don't be late Milky, we have a busy afternoon planned!" she said.

I hung up, dug her pantyhose out of my drawer where I had stashed them and slipped into them. Just the sight of my shaved cock through the sheer nylon was enough to give me a raging hard on! My gym shorts did nothing to hide it either! I grabbed my things and headed next door, anxious for my next milking!

As I walked through Lauren's back door, the girls took my milking kit, the camera and the FEDEX package from me.

"Take off your clothes, but leave the pantyhose on" Lauren said.

As I stripped off my shorts and shirt, Jen remarked "My, my, shaving becomes you Milky! Your little dickie looks so cute in that sheer nylon!" I noticed a white sheet tacked up along one wall in the kitchen eating area. The kitchen table had been slid to the other side, leaving a wide open area of bare, white tile floor.

"Jen, get us some scissors, would you Baby?" Lauren asked.

Lauren then told me to go stand with my back to the white sheet that was tacked up on the wall. When Jen brought the scissors back Lauren took them and walked over to me. She stood right in front of me, staring into my eyes; she rubbed my cock through the nylon pantyhose. "I hope your little thing here has enjoyed it's last taste of freedom. It belongs to Jen and me now" she smiled at me sadistically. She then told me to spread my legs apart and she reached out and grabbed the cotton crotch panel of the pantyhose. She proceeded to cut the panel out and then reached into the pantyhose and pulled my cock and balls out of the hose. The tightness of the nylon made my cock and balls protrude and stick out further than they normally do – I liked the look! Lauren stroked my cock a few times just to tease me, Jen started taking her pictures.

"Okay Jen, we need the chastity device and some cold water. We need to shrink his cock back down to its normal size for his fitting" Lauren said. Jen fetched the FEDEX box and also a glass of ice water. As Lauren opened the box Jen placed a towel under my cock on the floor.

"Put your hands behind your back Milky" she purred, "this might be a bit cold!" She then poured the ice water over my hard on and in short order; it shrunk back to a flaccid state. Lauren walked up and fitted the chastity device over my cock as Jen took several photos. Just like that, I had given up control of my manhood to two teenage lesbians.

As Lauren locked the device in place, Jen squealed "It looks wonderful!"

Lauren turned to Jen and said "Here's your key sweetie, I'll hang on to the other one." I noticed they were both wearing a gold ankle chain. In an obviously planned movement, they both put their chastity device keys on their ankle bracelet like it was a charm.

When they were done placing their keys on their ankle bracelets, the girls stood and hugged, kissing briefly, giggling over their successful capture of my manhood. I stood there watching them in Jen's sheer-to-the-waist pantyhose, hands behind my back and my shrunken cock locked away in its new home.

"Alright Jen, next we need some bright pink lipstick, got any?" Lauren asked. Jen brought the lipstick and Lauren proceeded to write in large letters on my chest "MILK MAN". Then she moved to my forehead and wrote "MILKY BOY". Finally, again using the bright pink lipstick, she went to my lower stomach, just above the waistband to the pantyhose and wrote "ATM", with an arrow pointing down toward my cock.

She stepped back to admire her handy work, "There, that should do nicely" Lauren said. "Go ahead and take some more pictures Jen!" she said excitedly. I felt like I was in a police line up, they even had me turn sideways for a profile shot! After taking several photos, Lauren removed the chastity device, pulled on same latex gloves and began stroking my cock. I got hard in no time. "Hurry up and cum Milky, Jen and I need to go to the mall soon" Lauren said in a bored tone. To bring me to a quick orgasm she started to taunt and tease me. "We might pick out some new high heels; want to come along so you can watch? We're also gonna buy some new nylons, I KNOW you like nylons Milky!" she continued. That was all it took, I sprayed my load into her latex covered hands and moaned with delight; another great milking!

As soon as I came, Lauren peeled off the cum coated gloves and laid them across the top of my cock. "Clean this mess up Milky while Jen and I get ready for the mall. When you're done, leave my money on the table and go home, we'll be in touch. Ta Ta!" she said as she walked away and headed for the stairs. Jen had already gone upstairs to change for the mall. Lauren stopped suddenly and came back, "Almost forgot!" she said as she snapped the chastity device back into place, securing the key back on her ankle bracelet as she finished. "Can't have our little dickie running around un-tethered, now can we?"

I cleaned everything up, pulled the table back into place and got dressed. I was surprised how little the chastity device showed through my gym shorts, "It should not be noticeable at all in my regular clothes" I thought to myself. Just before I left, Jen came back into the kitchen and handed me a bottle of pills. "From now on, as soon as we contact you for your next milking, take one of these" she said.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"Let's just say it will make your little wee wee a big wee wee in a hurry" she chuckled.

"Viagra," I thought to myself, "this won't feel too good at all with a chastity device in place!"

As I reached for the doorknob, Jen added "You may want to wash your forehead when you get home Milky. Your wife may wonder what you've been up to, we can't have her ruining our little arrangement we have here, can we?" I hurried home, anxious to get cleaned up and out of Jen's pantyhose before my wife got home from the grocery store.

Subone1
Subone1
519 Followers