Milky Maids All In A Row Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nimmi was now wailing like a banshee, riding Dev’s cock, and having just watched his wife’s tits bathed with juice, he began to move his hips as well to counter her thrusts. Mina, sighing and moaning, was rapidly flicking her tongue over the base of his cock when her mother-in-law rose above him and she quit rubbing Sheena’s clit and pushed a finger in the cunt instead.

Dev was having a rough time. Never in his wildest imagination had he ever thought that he would be actually participating in an orgy. His hands flew back and forth between his aunt’s and Sheena’s tits, kneading and squeezing and pinching the abundant mounds of flesh. He knew that he wasn’t going to last longer.

It was almost as if Nimmi knew too, because she reached behind and gripped her nephew’s shoulders, beginning to buck up and down his cock.

“Oh god, yes, yes, fuck me, Dev. That’s it, lift your hips up, yes, harder now, fuck me.”

When Dev watched Hari pull out his cock from Riya’s cunt and come over her belly, he lost it. Gripping his aunt’s hips, he pulled her down one last time and lifted his own hips. A strangled sound escaped from his throat as he felt his warm seed boiling out of his tight balls and spewing out to fill Nimmi’s hungry cunt. His fingers dug into her flesh as blast after blast of his come jetted out from his cock.

Now that his son and son-in-law were satiated, Ajit pulled his cock out of Riya’s mouth and quickly straddled her.

“Nothing like fucking a cum-stained milky pair of tits,” he chuckled, pushing his cock between her tits, which he held together.

Riya had already had two orgasms. She couldn’t believe it! And, as Ajit began to slide his cock between her slick tits, she felt the rush of another climax.

When Mina and Sheena crawled over to where Riya was lying on the stool, Ajit chuckled and gestured to them, without interrupting his movements. Riya’s eyes flew open when she felt a pair of tongues licking her belly and her cunt and realizing that it was Sheena and Mina doing it, she felt a spasm that jerked her body up over the stool.

Riya came for the third time. Realizing that, Ajit bunched her tits harder (the flow of milk had now become a small dribble) and rapidly began to go at them like a jackhammer.

He grunted aloud and went rigid, enveloping his cock with her slick tits as he emptied his load between them.

Dev and Nimmi, slumped on the chair, his cock still inside her cunt, watched the three girls, Riya on her back on the stool and the other two propped up against it. The three of them were literally covered with juices; man juice or milk, they couldn’t tell, but all looked shiny and oiled.

Like pretty milky maids all in a row!

******

12