Milky Maids All In A Row Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, Dad," she moaned, "now, now, fuck my tits, oh god, yes, fuck them, fuck them, oh yes, faster, dad, faster and harder!"

Dev ignored the cries and moans and had slid to his knees, his head now between Shreya's legs. She wrapped them around his back and squeaked out when she felt his thick tongue gently slide over her wet cunt lips. Simultaneously, he slid a finger into her wet opening, making her thrust her hips against him.

"Oh yessss..." she cried out, "fuck my cunt with your finger, damn it, faster baby, yes, yes, suck my clit, please, lick it up, sonny."

With the finger of one hand sawing in and out of his horny mom's cunt, he fondled her tits with the other hand, squeezing, kneading, caressing, weighing...

"It's a pity I don't have any milk," she gasped, beginning to move her ass up and down on the table.

"We have a method to settle that problem," Hari called out from his chair as Sheena increased the pace of her movements, masturbating his cock between her leaking tits. "C'mon, sis, let's help aunt out."

Sheena looked across at her aunt and her cousin. The image of Hari fucking her own mother flashed across her mind.

"Let them alone, brother," she told him quietly. "Remember the first time you fucked mum? You didn't want anyone to interrupt; told me it was a heavenly thing doing it with her."

Shreya didn't hear them because she was screaming out her first orgasm. Clutching her son to her cunt by digging her heels hard into the small of his back, she arched her chest forward, closed her eyes and cried out.

"Oh god...oh yes, oh fuck, yes, oh my god, I'm cumming, son, I'm cumming, oh yes, bite my clit, ah, ah, push another finger inside my cunt, oh yessss...like that, like that."

Dev obliged. He wanted his mother to be completely satiated, to be satisfied like she had never been. Not even in his wildest fantasy had he ever imagined this scenario.

Fastening his lips against her protruding clit, he chewed on it, beginning to move his fingers in and out of her hot clutching hole till they were a mere blur. His mother gave back just as good, rocking to and fro on his fingers and face.

Vivek was lost in his own world. The sight of his cock enveloped and so totally lost in the valley of his daughter-in-law's tits inflamed him. He had the gratification of feeling her cunt move faster against his probing fingers as he fucked her tits. He felt the muscles in her body beginning to spasm and speeded up, realizing that she was on the verge of her climax.

Riya's milk was literally all over her tits and more of it was dripping down to her thrusting belly. The chair on which she was seated began to sway dangerously but she was past caring about it. The feel of his hard and hot flesh against the sides of her slippery tit flesh and the smacking sounds that he was making with every thrust, was like heaven for her. Plus, he was also sliding his fingers in and out of her cunt that was now beginning to spasm into what was eventually a gut wrenching orgasm.

Lying slumped and temporarily drained on the table, Shreya let her son lick and suck her mountainous tits in an effort to make them slick with his saliva.

"Spit between them, honey," she cooed and watched him draw back and do exactly that. And again, and yet again till her tits were all messy with it.

"I got a better idea, mom," he said huskily, drawing back. "Spread your legs apart mom, let me slide my prick inside your wet cunt."

Shreya looked at her son with half-closed eyes. At last, she thought to herself, though satiated, she needed his prick to plough inside her pussy; needed to feel that long and young cock sliding in and out...

She did not need to say anything because suddenly he had taken charge of the situation. He was aware that his father was watching the scene curiously, still humping Riya's tits.

Carefully, aware that his hands were shivering, he grabbed his cock and rubbed the tip over his mother's cunt.

She assisted him by reaching down and separating the petals of her pussy, exposing her hole. He shuffled and gasped when he felt the tip enter the warmth of her hot cunt.

It was so hot and wet and smooth! Having found the initial guide, he gripped his mother's tits and slammed forward. Her body rocked back on the table when he impaled her with his throbbing cock.

"Aahhhh..." he grunted when he felt his cock enter the hot cavity between her legs. "Ahhhhh, oh god, oh god, it's so hot and wet."

She pushed her lower body up against his invading cock: she wanted his entire length to stuff itself inside of her.

He did not disappoint her. Settling into his rhythm straight away, he began to fuck her with long and urgent strokes, his hands now almost cruelly gripping and mauling her swaying tits.

"Oh my god, mom, oh my god, this is so beautiful, oh god, yes, yes, lift your hips up, ah yes, fuck me back, oh my god, you are so hot and wet and tight, oh yes, oh yes," he chanted as he settled down to fuck her with his powerful strokes.

She had required very less time to cum when he had fingered her to her first orgasm and was amazed that he had still not come. The wet smacking noises that his cock made as it slammed past her cunt lips drove her wild with desire and she pulled his face down to kiss his lips.

She explored the insides of her son's mouth, letting the tip of her tongue play against the roof. Their tongues dueled together in the confines of her hot mouth as they moved towards each other simultaneously: he ramming in and out of her and she, moving in opposite thrusting motions to take him in deeper and faster.

She never knew when she climaxed the second time. And then yet again. And again. The pent up frustration since yesterday seemed to drive her towards repeated orgasms she never believed she would have had before.

And then suddenly, he was pulling his cock out of her pussy, clambering up the table and hunching over her supple body.

"This is enough lubrication," he gasped, laying his cock in the valley of her breasts and letting her push them together to trap it between them.

"Fuck my tits, son, fuck them hard and fast, oh yes, fuck, fuck," she moaned letting her entire body slide up and down the table as he obliged her by sliding his prick to and fro her cleavage.

Vivek decided he had seen enough and quickly pulled his cock out from between Riya's tits. He grabbed her shoulders and pulled her up, turning her around so that he was now seated on the chair that she had been occupying.

"Sit on my hips and take my dick inside you," he rasped.

Facing away from him, Riya moaned as she lowered her body onto his cock. She sighed as she felt the width and the length of his cock penetrate her insides. She let her head fall back onto his shoulders, twisting her neck around so that he could kiss her mouth. He seized her tits in a vice like clamp, kneading them furiously as he pushed his tongue deep into her sucking mouth.

Riya began to move up and down over his hard cock, moaning in pleasure as she did so. He spread his thighs apart to let her settle between them, feeling her tight ass cheeks bounce rhythmically against his belly.

Sheena was now moving up and down, her brother's cock trapped in the valley of her tits.

Dev was thrusting wildly back and forth, watching his cock glide in and out of his mother's luscious tits.

That was when the rest of the gang barged inside.

"Whoa," yelled Ajit, making his way towards where his children were engrossed in their activities.

Sheena looked back demurely at her father as she continued moving up and down with Hari's cock clamped between her tits. She merely spread her thighs apart when she felt her father's body wrap around her naked back.

Ajit was so turned on he didn't even bother to undress completely. Shucking down his pants and underwear, he fished out his cock and rubbed it against the naked skin of his daughter's back, hunching lower to let the tip of his rampant cock slide against her ass cheeks.

"Oh god, dad," Sheena cried out as Hari now began to lift his hips up and then lower them down to let his hard cock fuck her mammoth tits. "Oh my god, dad, fuck my pussy from behind!"

Ajit didn't have to be told twice. He grabbed the base of his cock even as his son reached down to push Sheena's cunt lips apart. Lining his cock at the entrance of his daughter's pussy, Ajit slammed forward.

"Ugghhh..." he grunted when his cock slid smoothly inside Sheena's gaping hole. "Oh my god, this is fantastic. I see Vivek fucking with his daughter-in-law and Dev socking it into his mom's tits and you know what? I feel so left behind."

At the same time, Mina had slipped out of her outfit. The short loose skirt and the halter had come off and Sunil was behind her, wrapping his arms around her neck to take hold of her heavy perfectly shaped tits.

Nimmi slid down to her knees and unbuttoned her son-in-law's pants, pushing down the garment to the floor. Sunil thrust his hips forward when he felt Nimmi's lips kiss his naked shaft.

It was Riya who broke the silence that had descended on the participants as they mingled with each other.

"Oh god," she yelled, "I am cumming again, dad, oh yes, fuck me harder, deeper, damn it, shove it in my cunt and give it to me!"

Holding her close to his body, Vivek thrust up and down to brutally slam his cock into her burning pussy. His head disappeared yet again between her milk-coated tits and his hands clutched her ass cheeks. He felt her muscles tightening and knew she was heading into her orgasm.

"OHHHHH...oh god, oh yes, I'm going to cum, baby," he howled, thrusting wildly up into her.

She got off his lap and spun around, going down on her knees. She watched his cock throb and bending down, scooped it up between her tits.

"Finish it here, dad," she moaned, pumping his cock between her tits.

He grabbed her shoulders and arched his hips up and off the chair.

"Take it, baby, take it, feel it cumming out! Now, baby, now!"

She kept her eyes open when his juice spurted out of his cock. It hit her on her nose and she drew back to let the next stream splash against her chin. She took the next salvo in her mouth, still keeping him trapped between her tits, merely leaning down and opening her mouth to let the tip of his cock enter her mouth.

That set off the chain reaction.

Dev squeezed his mother's tits together, wrapping the flesh around his cock. She helped by pressing her own hands against his. His come leaped out from his cock, blasting across her face. He did not allow her to take him into her mouth; instead, he let his juice run all over the heaving tits.

Hari pulled his cock out of Sheena's tits and grabbed her face, pushing her between his legs. Ajit, fucking her from behind yanked her hair backward so that her face was directly in line with her brother's shuddering cock.

Hari grunted and groaned, watching through his heavy half closed eyes as his cream landed on his sister's face. He shuffled down the chair to allow the last spurts anoint her heavy tits, which her father now held together.

It was slam-bang-thank-you-ma'am for the new entrants because Ajit pulled out his cock and let Mina lean down to wrap her pouting lips around the stem. He sighed as he unloaded into his daughter-in-law's mouth.

Sunil had slipped his cock out of Mina's pussy and was now lying on top of Nimmi. The mother-in-law instinctively got into the sixty-nine with him, taking his cock deep into her mouth and bucking her hips up to get her cunt ready for the onslaught of his mouth.

Vivek, panting with considerable exertion, watched his sister-in-law back off her face as Sunil shot his juices all over her face. At the same time, Nimmi let out a cry, clamping her hips around Sunil and pushing her cunt deeper into his face.

Much later, Ajit flopped down on the couch beside Vivek while Dev, Sunil and Hari sat down on the floor, their backs against the wall.

They watched the women lying on the floor.

Shreya was lying between Nimmi and Riya. Next to Nimmi was Sheena and beside her lay a weary Mina.

The men stared at them.

Yes. It was pretty maids all in a row!