Milky Maine Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,425 Followers

"Yes Daddy, I just put him back to sleep. He'll probably sleep for another two hours."

"Maybe I'd better," I said, pulling gently on her hip, drawing her red bow decorated groin toward me, "Open my first present now."

"Oh yessssss Daddy," Jacqui purred, as my tongue slid into her and I sampled her sweet pussy.

"What present Jacqui?..................... Oh! ......Do you have any other bows? Maybe I can give Daddy his second present once he's opened yours," she finished grinning, as she skipped happily from the room.

By the time Dani returned, a bow on each nipple and one covering her groin, Jacqui was atop me, and while I ate her as I massaged and kneaded her ass, spreading her and forcing more of her into my mouth, she popped my cockhead in her mouth and commenced licking me.

"What are you two doing," Dani asked, gawking at us from the side of the bed.

"Breakfast sweetie," her sister answered after spitting me out for a second.

"But Jacqui," she protested as her sisters long tongue curled upward from the base of my balls to the now leaking tip.

"Didn't you kiss Daddy's prick last night you bad girl? It's his second favorite thing."

"No one told me. And we were so busy last night Jacqui, I didn't have time."

Jacqui took my first jerking thrust in her mouth and then pulling her younger sister towards her, aimed my second and third and fourth spurts towards Dani's waiting mouth.

"Ummmmm, you taste so good Daddy," she said licking her lips, trying to catch the last strand that hung from the corner of her mouth, "but what are you going to have to eat?"

"He's going to have me, and then you, and then maybe a little milk to wash it all down," Jacqui said laughing, "But first he's going to make love to his beautiful eldest daughter," she promised.

And I did. And we all did. And somehow the most awful year in the history of our world is just about over. And I have a feeling we're all going to live happily ever after.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

I write my stories to amuse and excite, to titillate. Hopefully if you've read this far I've succeeded to some small extent. Please let me know how you liked the story. The response from readers is what makes writing the story fun. E-mail me or IM me or post a public comment below; anonymously or openly. I will answer back to all who leave a contact address. Pleassse!

scouries
scouries
10,425 Followers