Milky Tits Ch. 02

Story Info
Jenny is milked, gives deep oral, & doesn't spill.
903 words
4.15
191.7k
36
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/28/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amypussy
amypussy
73 Followers

"...Jenny, come over here right now, and get your tits milked, young lady!..."

Jenny waddles over to the bed, and removes the nursing flaps on her bra, revealing her huge, dark nipples. Her nipples are dipping milk and I take one in my mouth and suck, while I play with the other.

"Ohhhh, that feels so goooood..." Jenny mewls. She is 9 months pregnant, and ready to go at any minute. Her labored breath, and dewy skin are a huge turn on to me, partly because I know that she's about to part her legs and give birth to my baby., and partly because it turns me on to have her so immobile. I fuck her every hard on I get, even at this stage.

"Jenny, open your legs and let me fuck you."

Jenny rolled over onto all fours. Jenny only wears dresses. I find that it makes it easier to casually enter her when I want to. At this late stage Jenny is either always resting, nursing/ caring for our son, getting cock from me, or eating. We have been working at keeping her tits extraordinarily big. With the second pregnancy, and my milking her, they have become enormous. After the baby, she will have to keep up on her milking to keep up her size.

"Jenny, come and sit on my lap, baby, and let talk about your huge tits, okay."

Jenny makes an effort to be graceful, and plops down on my lap.

"Jenny with the new baby, it's really important to keep up on your milkings." Jenny nods. I remove the nursing flaps and squeeze her erect nipples. "And as soon as the baby comes I'm gonna be looking forward to getting you pregnant again."

"More cum?..." Jenny asks.

"Yes baby, more cum...As soon as you get the okay from the doctor, I'm gonna be cummin' inside your pussy as much as I can." Jenny watches me, and nods as I speak. "But, if the doctor says no, I'm still gonna keep fucking you...just someplace else, is all."

"Someplace else? Okay Ken, as long as I keep getting every drop of your cum, then I'm happy."

"I know baby, that's a good girl." I know that before I met Jenny, she lead an experienced sex life. She had been sleeping with her stepfather for years, and had on occasion slept with some of her stepfather's drinking buddies. I knew that there was not much that would be new to her, and decided to ask her where she preferred to take my cock, if not in her pussy.

"Would you like it if I started fucking your ass?" I said, inserting a finger into her asshole. She squirmed, and wriggled her hips, as much as a pregnant woman can.

"Ohhhh, oooooh, Oh yesssss ken....." Jenny reverted to a base sex pot. " you can come there if you want to."

"Or I can come in your mouth...as long as you swallow, every little drop."

Jenny's eyes lit up."You mean it? Oh yessss! Come in my mouth, I'll swallow it all, every drop, oh yes....please."

"But for right now, I'm going to keep filling up your pretty pussy with cum, until you have the baby."

"Can we practice you coming in my mouth, so I know how you want me to do it?"

I asked Jenny to some over to our bed, which is quite High. She lay across the bed, with her head hanging off the side of the mattress, at a perfect level for my cock.

"Open your mouth wide, Jenny... and cover your teeth with your lips." I leaned over her and she sucked my cock right up into her mouth. "Now just keep your throat relaxed, so I can fuck your mouth all that way..."

Jenny opened up her throat and I was able to sink the entire length of my shaft into her eager mouth. "Yes, baby, that's it...that's it...oh what a good little girl you are jenny, that's it, let me fuck your pretty mouth....oh yessss....oh yeahhhhhhhh." Jenny was able to let me fuck her mouth like a pro. She gagged once, but only slightly, and regained composure quickly. I worked into a nice steady motion.

"That's it Jenny, I'm getting ready to come. Now suck all the come out of my cock, Jenny, like a good girl...that's it Jenny swallow the whole load." I coached her as I blew creamy chunks into her sweet mouth. She cupped both hands around her mouth to trap any spillage, and gave sweet little sucks as the initial jet stream of cum died down.

"That's right Jenny, suck out the last drops, baby...good girl Jenny...very , very good cock sucking."

That night Jenny went into labor and gave birth to our second child, a girl.

At the hospital I milked jenny's tits in the bathroom.

Before we left the hospital the doctor told us we could not have Vaginal intercourse for at least 6 weeks. I was so happy about our new baby, my wife's big milky tits, and how wonderful our life was. I did ask the doctor about when it would be safe to have another child. He said as soon as Jenny feels recover.

I can't wait! As much as I like fucking Jenny's hot little mouth, I love fucking her pussy, and keeping her pregnant and milky, and full of my cum.

amypussy
amypussy
73 Followers