Milly Ch. 01

Story Info
Neighbors endure the summer's heat together.
830 words
4.2
85.2k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimbow
Jimbow
46 Followers

Milly: The Fat Old Lady across the Hall Chapter 1

I had been watching her since I first moved into the apartment on the third floor of this old building. She was friendly and always said hello when ever we ran into each other in the hallway.

I had moved into this place the first part of the summer. And if you live in Virginia you'll know what I mean by humid sticky weather. This year was one of those short Springs that leap into 90 plus temperatures during the day and never goes below 70 something in the evening. No relief at all. As a result, people usually wore the bare minimum. Most of the time if I was home alone I just took off all my clothes.

Several times I noticed the old lady across the hall wore only a light cotton house dress without underwear. I could make out the outline of her aereola through the thin fabric. Milly, that was her name had 38 to 40 D cups. Also she sported thick nipples. She had an ample butt that swayed as she walked. Whenever I was able I would always watch her walk away from me admiring the heft of her fat ass.

Now you might find that repulsive. I never have. I used to fantasize about my high school best-friend's mother. She had a very classic Italian body with that fat, voluptuous feel.

Many was the time after talking with her I would excuse myself and go to her bathroom and jerk off sniffing her panties I had pulled from her hamper. God how many times did I do that?

I was very hot one evening, too hot to go out. So I drank a cold beer which made me drowsy causing me to fall asleep on my bed.

I was awoken by the buzz of my doorbell. You know one of those really irritating doorbell buzzers.

Still naked with a semi hard from a full bladder I opened the door.

There stood Milly. I forgot I was naked, but she noticed and said, "Oh my God! I, uh, only came by to see if you had any ice." Her eyes focused on my penis.

I saw what she was looking at and cried, "Oh Shit!" and cover my semi erection with my hand.

Milly then bursted out laughing. " Too late for that now." She walked into my apartment closing the door quickly behind her.

"Don't be shy. Let Milly get a real good look" She brushed away my hand and grabbed my cock. " Mmmmm, it's been a while since I've felt one of these bad boys." She then reached up and kissed me full on the mouth slipping in her soft velvety tongue.

I was speechless, but being a horny kind of guy let her have her way. I moaned softly as she fondled by ball sack.

She grinned and began to unbutton her house coat. It fell to the floor revealing her taut erect nipples. "I hope you aren't repulsed by a fat old lady."

"Ma'am you have no idea how wrong you are."

"I haven't got any ice, but I do have a cold beer. Would that work for you?"

"Absolutely!" She nodded with enthusiasm.

We sat naked on my couch drinking our beers and enjoying each other's company. She told me that she was a retired RN and had divorced her husband 10 years ago. It turned out she was 62 years old. I told her about myself and even confessed about my infatuation with my pal's mom and my jerking off. She howled with laughter and told me that she was glad that I wasn't turned off by her fat body.

The real evidence was my cock. It was now rock hard and the veins stood out from the shaft. I leaked pre cum which Milly lifted off the tip of my penis with her index finger and then sucked with her moistened lips.

I pushed her back onto the couch and pushed open her thighs to better see her cunt. Her pubes were still thick and dark in contrast to her pepper-gray hair. The labia was swollen and stood out. Her clit was erect and as I rubbed my thumb on it she sighed and open her legs farther.

Accepting this as an invitation I pressed my face to her pussy and gently slicked, sucked and rubbed her womanly cunt. I used my tongue, my lips and my nose to elicit her pleasure.

She shuttered and trembled then let go as the orgasm rushed through her system invigorating every cell of her being.

We hard spoke during the intensity of our lovemaking. I mounted her and within several strokes we both came almost simultaneously.

We stayed together all the rest of the night and most of the next day. It was the best time either of us had had in ages.

But there is more to tell.

Jimbow
Jimbow
46 Followers