Mimi and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go in, RIGHT NOW" she ordered!

"Yes, Mimi," I answered, as she grasped my aching shaft and guided the head between her outer lips.

The warmth hit me like an electric furnace. She was pouring out wet, slippery heat. I felt her lips close around my moving penis. Moving just as slowly as I could, I pushed my swollen manhood into my step-mom's wetness. "Yes, yes, yes, that's it, slowly, you're filling me up. The changes are starting, and it feels so sweet. That's it, keep going, Ah, yes, yes, that how I imagined it would be. Such a beautiful thrusting cock. My own son's cock. No guilt, no shame, soooo good."

I reached the end of my shaft, as my fur and hers mixed. I pushed gently but firmly many times, trying to get further down into her fiery liquid warmth. I felt like my probing, incest-driven penis was floating inside her body. I saw her eyes open wide, and she told me, "oh, yes, yes, you're touching something in there, oh, yes, yes, it's making me tingle, yes, yes, YES, YES, YESSSSSSSS...unngh." Mimi jerked, and her eyes rolled up in her head, and I realized that I'd just fucked my Mimi into her first orgasm. Then she went limp, for an instant, and refocused of my face. "Your cock just made my pussy come. That was nice. I want to take you out to the dessert, strip down topless, bounce my tits for you, and suck you off; would you like that?"

Despite the certain evidence of my eyes, that I had my cock deep into her, and was starting to deliciously move in and out of her drooling female sex, the mental image made my cock jump and spasm. She grinned when she felt it. In between gasps of pleasure, as I thrust into her, she said, "Oh, you (ungh) like that, do you. You (ungh) like your dirty slut Mimi (ungh) to do naughty things outside. You like your (ungh, slam it in hard) slutty fuck toy to talk about (umph, ungh, like that, YES) what's happening to her (shit, you're so hard). I like to (damn it, you fuck good) do that. OoooKay (ungh)."

I started to pull my whole length out, and shove it back in. Her breasts were quivering and jumping with my movements. She caught the direction of my gaze, and gasped, "you like my (gasp, yes) titties, do you. They're real sensitive (ungh, fuck). I can cum with just having (gasp) my titties held and kissed (ungh, yeah, yes, ungh). You can do that (fuck me) to me just about (big hard cock, ungh) anytime. Let's go out in (yes, fuck me, YES) the desert in your (umph, harder) car, and I'll take off my top and (fuck hard, yes, yes) you can make me tit-come every (harder, push) mile or so. Ride on a dirt road so they (harder, shove it in harder) bounce and swing. Yes, that's right, keep fucking, make my goddamn tits bounce, you fucker, yes, yes, YES, YES. Come on, sex me NOW!"

I took her at her word, increasing the power of my thrusts into her body, using the full force of my hips to slam into Mimi. I watched her face get tight. Then she squealed, went rigid, started to relax, and got tight again. She looked like she was having one orgasm right after another, never coming down, every half minute. I increased my pace, wanting to get my orgasm, too. She watched me every second that her eyes were open, as I USED her BODY for SEX.

Faster and faster, I fucked her, driving my body into hers, as she yelled in my ear, "Yes, yes, yes, yes, cum into me, come on, make me proud of you, You're my dick pumping son, and I want your cum in me. DO IT!"

I went over the edge, spurting and squishing my semen into my step-mother's body, screaming mindless things about 'fucking sluts," and "incest bitch," and "cumming in you again and again," my vision becoming red at the edges as my body starved for air, the ecstasy of male sex release pouring through pulsing manhood organ, my world reduced to one spasming penis.

My suddenly spent penis was being rhythmically squeezed by a gripping pussy. My step-mom had a snapper!

Gasping for breath and drained by the violence of my thrusting, I let my body fall forward, covering her sweaty body with mine. She lazily circled and humped my hips, grasping at my shrinking cock with her cuntal muscles, and with that 100-watt grin in place on her lips.

"That was really special. Can I tell Mary Ellen and tell her you still got it? By now, her last kid—the one you put in her—should be about four. She and I arranged it. I hugged myself and giggled every time you made up an excuse to go over there and 'cut her lawn' or 'take out the trash.' I made her tell me every detail, blow by blow, so to speak."

I just goggled at her, as I tried to catch my breath and recollection. My limp cock slithered out of her opening. She kept grinning at me, helped push me over, got up on her knees, and squeezed her tummy muscles. Thick drops of pearl-like glistening thick drops formed. I knew that was our combined sexing, and we both watched them slowly roll down her inner thigh. I alternated between watching my son-fucked Mimi lewdly display the liquid sex we just had, and her swinging boobs, and that with her smiling face.

Breathing back to normal, Mimi got up and washed us both off, which is lucky 'cause I could hardly make my legs move, let alone stand and walk. Mimi sat perched over me, breasts gently moving with her breathing, as she alternated looking at my now shrunken penis (her fault!) and my face.

Still smiling that 100-watter, she said, "That was GOOD sex. I like you inside me. I can still feel you in there. You are going to pump some more of your stuff in me, aren't you?"

I nodded and said, "Oh, yeah," adding, "when you let me, that is."

"Let you? Don't kid an old kidder. I want your cock in my puss, ass, mouth, hands, feet, hair ... anywhere I can possibly get that semen spurting piece of man meat. That goes for my boobs, and my ass, face, back. Anywhere you want to cum on me or in me. I want to show off for you; have sex with people watching; do it with another girl, our legs and arms locked, with you fucking her and then me, back and forth. Just about anytime you want or I want. What did you think of my offers to do you outside?"

"It really turned me on, but were you serious or just turning me into a horny fucker?"

"Oh, Jim, I think tomorrow would be a good day to take a drive out into the desert for some extended tit play. But now, I'm serious. Look at me. Really look. Is there anything you want to change about me? Something you've fantasized about having a woman do."

My fantasy sprang out of my mouth without warning. "Make your pussy bare, Mimi."

"Oh, ho, my son doesn't want anything, not even a little fur, getting between his questing prick and his Mimi's body. Well, Ohhh Kaaay. You have a razor in your kit, I'll bet. Uh, huh. Yeah, that's it. Mmmm, electric, even better. You wish is my cum-mand. Here goes."

With my electric razor in hand, fully charged, she started to trim her fur, right there in front of my eyes, with reddened inflamed pussy lips staring at me. Lips I'd just penetrated a little while ago, hiding a son's semen-filled cock in her lush wetness. First the obvious fur came off. Then she spread her legs, holding them wide, and proceeded to catch and smooth over every hair, going back and forth, then up and down, finally crosswise. Grabbing my hand, she pressed my fingers over the now smooth flesh. I couldn't feel anything but silky flesh and pulsing pussy under my fingertips.

"There," she finished, still widely smiling, "I'll do that as a touchup every morning and evening. Tomorrow, in the car, I'll strip bare and spread my pussy lips in the wind as we drive. You can suck my tits while I cum and cum, and then we can find a place and I can entertain your iron dick inside me until you flood me again, and again, and again. Oh yes, yes, YES."

"Now, remember, this has changed a lot of what we can do. You can't brag about fucking me as your mom or even step-mom. But, if you want, you can show off your fucking me as a wild woman you've met. I think I'd kind of like that. We can have lots of 'adventures'. Let's explore each other. Maybe we can both look up Mary Ellen, and you can fuck her again while I watch. I always wanted to see you fuck her, but I had to keep that under wraps; now I can do it for real. I'd like that a lot."

"Tomorrow, you can take another look at me and see if you want another Mimi-change. I'm really looking forward to doing what you tell me to do, or suggesting stuff to you. Now I really am a dirty incestuous sex toy slut. But, Jim, do you believe that I want to be your dirty slut mother and your fuck toy, and still have me be your regular Mimi, too. Can we be that, please?"

Yawning hugely, and feeling sleep crawl up my body to my eyelids, I said a simple, "yes, you're always my Mimi, and now I can know you completely." Then I was asleep in seconds, with the image of her, breasts gently swaying as she breathed and looked at me.

- - - - -

I heard my electric razor buzzing, as I pried one eye open. "Rise and shine, sleepyhead, we're going out for a scenic and sexy ride today," she announced, still nude, looking at me over a cup of coffee and two aspirin tablets. The bedside clock read 7:00 AM. I stared, still open-mouthed, at her gently swaying breasts and newly shaven pussy. She gently spread her thighs some more, to help my questing gaze. I felt a stirring in my groin and absolutely knew that today would be a multiple orgasm day for me. Inside and on this hottie. I was going to see and feel a totally uninhibited sexy woman.

Reading my mind and my gaze, she said dreamily, "yes, it is; yes, you will; and yes, I am." She added, still with that dreamy expression and a little smile. "It's because I'm your Mimi. I know you now. I'm going to be every woman who ever turned you down for sex. Every one who wouldn't do what you wanted them to do. All the airheads and gold diggers you wanted to screw and couldn't. Every female who you saw on the street that you wanted and couldn't have. Now you're going to have them all, in every possible way, every position, every drippy, slutty way ... through me. Starting right now. You can help me put on my blouse ... you know, from yesterday. Get a good look or ten down the front."

"Drink your coffee. We can get a start with breakfast out, I got just enough cash. Then we take your car out toward Sandia, and into the backcountry. I can hardly wait to strip off my top and make my tits bare for you. Then let's drive down some old roads I know, and let you see everything bounce. I want you to manhandle me, and treat my nips to the attention you want ... that I want. And I'm going to love it. Then I want to feel your fingers and tongue on my pussy, while I scream and cum, over and over. Then we can rest, and then I can take your aching shaft deep into Mama's pussy, and feel that flood of son-spunk I can't get enough of."

I beat her mostly dressed into the car, but only because she had to gather up her pants, blouse, shoes and grab her purse. I hoped we scandalized the neighborhood, as she ran hopping out to the car, pulling on hot pants and holding her blouse over her tits, back erotically bare.

We had Dunkin' Donuts bagels and cream cheese, with juice and milk, which I paid for by simply sitting in the driver's seat and passing the cash over. I stuffed the change, less tip, down the front of her blouse, in the full view of the morning meal crew. They cheered, she blushed, and I got told I'd have to pick out that money with my tongue. I couldn't wait, so I did it. The staff cheered again, and Mimi blushed scarlet ... holding her blouse open to my face and tongue as she did it.

We drove out of town by the old Gallisteo Road, and turned off on a secondary road, and then off on a dirt track. Noting nothing around but sagebrush and mesquite and cactus, I pulled the jeep to a stop, leaned over for a deep kiss, and said, "I think we're alone. What've you got to show me?"

She turned to me, as she slowly and delightfully unbuttoned and unzipped her tight hot pants, and inched them off her hips. She struggled in the front passenger's seat, as she slid her long legs out of the skin-tight spandex, finally throwing them back into the rear of the car. My Mimi was nude from the waist down. She giggled, and wiggled up to a sitting on one leg position, saying, "Like what you see? I agree, we needed to be alone now. But we don't always have to be. Sometime in the future, why don't we take your old Mimi to a place where some real friendly people can see what you see. I'd like that. I found out I love to be looked at, the barer and sexier the better."

I said, "Mimi, that'll probably get you raped, you know."

"Just as long as you control the show, and save the last fuck for me, I think I'd like to show off just how good I can public fuck, or how many dicks I can take at once," she said.

She added, "time for the tit show, just like I promised." Mimi just pulled off the thin peasant blouse, and threw it in the back as well. My cock, now rigid again, jumped and jerked, as she started a slow, sensuous massage of breast flesh and nipple. Her nipples, already thick and engorged, became even more prominent, as she leaned her head back and closed her eyes. "Hey, Jim, just let me do myself for a little while. I love being so free, so alive. I don't have a car, and I couldn't get out of town at all on the bus, so I couldn't do a strip in the country."

Then she grinned, again, and pointed down the rough road, toward a small hill in the distance. "I've been here once before, though. Put the car in four-wheel drive, and go slow, you're going to like this."

As I started down the rough and rocky road, my nude and perky-titted Mimi pulled her nipples out, clenched between her thumb and forefinger. As the car jolted, bounced and swayed, so did her tit flesh, immobilized only by the distended and turgid nipple and areola flesh. I sucked my breath in awe and lust, as I drove, her breasts stimulating themselves by the motion of the car. Mimi's head was thrown back against the car cushion, and her breath got more ragged, as the weight and mass of her bounding breasts tugged and jerked at the hand-held nipples. A couple of hundred yards, she gave a little scream, and jerked her body. "Ah, I'm coming. Yes, yes, keep on driving, yes".

Then every tenth mile, my horny Mimi came again, and again, and again, as she thrashed her thighs together, and she multiply orgasmed to her destination at the small hill. The tit bouncing road ended around the far side of the hill, at a little clearing, with the abandoned remains of a couple of rusty old cars and a stock tank, long dry. She sighed, released her self-abused nipples and opened her eyes lazily. "I dreamed about doing that, and it was even better than my dreams, 'cause you were watching. You know that I loved to be watched as I have sex. Especially when you watch. Now, why don't you slip your lovely cock into me, and come a gusher. Go fast, I want you to go really fast. I'm ready, no waiting. Come on, guy, rape me good."

I was into her body in thirty seconds, advancing my long, hard pole deep into her fantastically wet pussy. She said, "I thought you were going to go fast, what's keeping you?"

"I just want to look at you, memorize you before I start to fuck hard, Mimi. I've never seen or had any woman like you, not even Mary Ellen. You love sex, the idea of sex, any kind of sex, and you love it with me. I just can't go fast right now, I want to feel all of you."

"Wait until I get on you, tonight, then you can feel all of me. Right now, I need that cock pounding deep inside me, and I really WANT to feel you cum inside me. Time to use your girl for sex. Make me into a sex object. Come on, son; fuck your dirty slut step-mom. I want it so much. And you watch me as I get sexed. Tell me what you're seeing, too"

Suiting my hip thrusting actions to her words, I started powerful thrusts, not holding back, big long thrusts, coming completely out of her hole, and driving back in before the dark oval could close up again. Telling her of her bouncing stiff-nippled breasts, bouncing to my fucking rhythm. Looking down at my driving wet shaft, moving in and out of her hip-grinding body. Despite her squeals and frantic multi orgasmic cumming, I just couldn't do it fast enough and I lasted for a whole five minutes until I blasted her womb with spurt after spurt of my lust-driven semen.

We both collapsed back on the car seats, hers reclined, mine still upright. I started to reach for the car blanket, but she held up a languid hand, and whispered, "no, let's let our stuff dry on my pussy and on your cock. You'll be ready again soon, you're young, and I really want to feel you in my mouth. This time we can go slow, and take a long time. Oh, my tits are so sore. You're going to have to kiss them a lot, to make them better. I think you better start now, they really ache."

So I lowered my head down to her distended nipples and got a long look at a rarity. Stiff, protruding nipples, riding atop a pair of puffy aureoles, and these riding a pair of C-cut 'ski-jump' shaped breasts. The kind with a concave curve on top and a full rounded curve on the bottom. The kinds that stick out and jump with each step. The kind that other women automatically hate and men drool after. The kind I was pulling and sucking into my mouth. The kind that were getting me horny again, The kind that bounced and jerked, as I mounted her again, for a long, slow fuck, so that I could hear her groans and whimpers, long and drawn out, and her near constant orgasms, until I came, in long, slow pulses of jism-loaded pleasure as I drained myself into her again.

Then we slept, there in the car in the blazing New Mexican sun, away from the work and prying eyes.

She woke me in the afternoon, and then she kept her promise, strutting and walking, gloriously nude, boobs bouncing, posing for me on the car, and on the surrounding wrecks. Kneeling naked in the sand in front of me, as she slowly and deliciously sucked my cock out to enormous dimension. She didn't deep throat me, but instead twirled and licked and sucked my length, using her hands and fingertips, for a long time, balancing my need to explode against her oral skills. She made me last half an hour of agonizing pleasure, before I shot another jism-powered stream into her waiting mouth. Then she teased me with more erotic posturing, pose after pose, while I shot a hundred digital pictures, in the fading light and into the night.

We struggled back into our clothes, and drove back to the main highway, for dinner in a little roadhouse we saw on the way. The food was just average, but we would have eaten barbecued rat then and not noticed, through a sated sexual fug.

The only downside was coming back to find an eviction notice attached to her door, accompanied by a crudely-lettered sheet of paper, saying things about sluts, whores, church-going folks and indecent behavior.

She laughed it off, but I could tell she was worried and tense, so I got her stripped down, sponged off and out, in bed and sexily cuddled. Then I told her the real meaning of the word 'indecent:' if it's IN long, and IN hard and IN deep, then it's IN-DECENT. I'd already made my financial decision, actually, when I started this trip, so the explanations were fast and direct.

"Mimi, I've got money for both of us. Let's live together, as a young man and his mature sex-wild slut fuck toy. What do you have to move here, that you just can't live without? What would you take if there were a fire and you had 2 minutes to get out? How much would you mind leaving all the cheap stuff here, and letting me dress you ("I promise I'll let you wear regular clothes, too," I said as I lied through my teeth)?

She raised her eyebrows to my little speech, and added, a little quickly, "ya know, Jim, I want to stay with you. But we can't just plan to fuck forever. We'd have to come up for air sometime. You're going to be criticized for not dating girls your own age." Her hands mischievously started a slow massage of my stiffening penis again, guaranteeing an erection and more sex. She went on, "and I'll get mine for robbing the cradle. And we'd have to really live together: my clothes in your space, my female temper and differences." Her stroking got more insistent, as I started pulling on her nipples. "We'd have to shop for food, pay bills, have neighbors, hear gossip about us. You know, live with other people. I might have to take another job sometime. We'd have to sleep, too," she added, gasping as I turned her over on her back and forcefully thrust my large cock in her sex-drooling womanly opening, starting the slow fucking we both found we like best, at least at first.