Mimi and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest or her arguments were lost in liquid loving, as I heard the most erotic sounds I've ever known: the slurp/suck of hard lusty man moving inside very willing wet woman, and the panting of "yes, yes, yes," as she responded to each slow penile thrust. Her female ejaculations oozed out around my cock, this time, as I pulsed my jism into her, in slow powerful waves of flowing sex.

We fell asleep again, having agreed that, yes, we could live together, and that we'd better talk over some more details while joined at the groin as soon as possible.

We were out the door for the last time at 10:00 AM the next day, leaving the apartment keys in the landlord's mail slot, and her job with a hastily-vague call about a family emergency, leaving a PO box number for last wages and tax stuff. We took just two small suitcases of essential stuff. No forwarding address for the apartment, 'cause I knew that she'd never see the deposit again. Not that it mattered to her, now.

I thought we'd shop for her clothes in Albuquerque, but she wanted none of it, so she teased me by riding out of town and down the long highway in just denim miniskirt and a crop-top. The crop-top went as soon as we were out of town, heading south toward Roswell. That girl loved to show off her breasts. I let her, especially when, out in the open on the back roads, she pulled up her skirt, and then spread her legs wide, feet on the dashboard, letting the sun and the wind play over her fuck-engorged pussy lips and pink flesh, pulled back by her two hands. I had to stop twice, on the way to a motel near Roswell: once to slurp her to oral sex multi-orgasms, and then, some miles later, to jam my lust—crazed dick into her body, shooting my stuff into her as she writhed and screamed, on the ground beside the car. That patch of grassy road shoulder will never be the same again.

That afternoon, in a Roswell (the UFO place) motel, after I forced her to shop for regular clothes, we had a 'family chat'. Well, actually, I was hard and she was penetrated by me, but she was on top, and we weren't in any hurry. Her marvelous and still self-abused tits were swaying as we both gently pressed our bodies together in the slow rhythms of sure but distant orgasm, now still over the horizon, but as sure as the sun would set in the west. There seemed to be a pattern emerging, as we settled into our erotic body rhythm dance.

We decided we needed to live in a place where an obviously slutty older woman fucking a boy toy wouldn't raise an eyebrow. I thought that meant probably near Las Vegas, but she pointed out that Northern California had some communities that would fit us, and that there was Sedona, in Arizona, and Barstow, in the Southern California dessert. We decided on Barstow, but to look for a place just outside of town, where her squeals and outdoor loving wouldn't make us unwelcome. My investments were in my head and my laptop computer, mostly, and the contents of my little apartment in L. A. were in the back seat and trunk of my car.

Then followed an increased pushing and deep penetration for a few minutes, as we adjusted ourselves for the orgasm that was on its way, a lot closer now. As I pinched and sucked on her dangling breasts, and she squealed with little orgasms, waiting for the big one, we even planned to look for some like-minded friends, particularly those who enjoyed watching people fuck without being shocked or outraged. People, like us, who realized that a hard cock (like mine) driving into a wet, willing body (like hers) was a scenic delight. Friends that might want to swap partners for extra variety.

Then we stepped up the action, shoving and plunging as the big one smashed through on us, and wallowed in our combined fluids, ejaculated and spurted into each other.

When Mimi collapsed on top of me, finally spent for a few minutes, we slept again until we woke, as horny as ever. I finally just happened to get around to mentioning the money I had, and that I could make more. Sure enough, that complicated things. Like Mary Ellen Radcliffe, Mimi pushed me onto the floor, rolled me on my back, jumped on my hard boner, and impaled herself, initiating the long slow fucking we liked, started another series of cums, squealing in a sexy half-whisper, "and I don't even have to cut the lawn to get some."