Mina Ch. 07

Story Info
Mina's final decision.
2.3k words
4.76
47.6k
58

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/25/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaLaLady
LaLaLady
860 Followers

Mina yanked the cluster of pink, purple, and white balloons, around twenty, minus a few casualties while wrestling them in and out of the car. The bobbing mass barely missed a low-hanging branch on the tree she was passing in order to get to the cluster of four picnic tables a few feet away.

Linda snapped a picture of her with the digital camera as soon as she was in range and Mina shook her head. "I wasn't even looking!" she said attempting to frown. She barely got her lips to purse together before her smile returned. She couldn't even pretend to be upset on Ava's first birthday...and certainly not at her birthday party. Linda shrugged. "You look beautiful anyway."

Diana rushed to her daughter with Mina perched on her hip. "Good, you're here. Now we can start the party."

Mina glanced around at the gathering of every single member of Bryan's family including their kids playing on the playground twenty feet to the left of the picnic area. "Where's Bryan?" she asked loudly she said as she handed Linda the balloons.

"I haven't seen him," Diana answered sweetly. Mina had just learned that tone as the one her mother had taken on in order to stop herself from saying something hurtful or negative. She had to admit Diana was making an effort to be less bitchy since she'd called her on her shit a few weeks before.

"He'll be here," Linda said to her rival grandmother. "He picked up some things I'd forgotten at home."

Diana glanced at the picnic table that held the food and forced a smile. "I can't imagine you forgot anything at home. You've laid out quite a spread already." Mina could practically hear the saccharine coating on each word.

Mina kissed Ava's forehead to hide her smile. It was hilarious to see her mother so put out by Linda. She was not enjoying her "B-grandma" status. Just that day, Linda had shown up with piles of food...fried chicken, macaroni and cheese, baked ziti, antipasti, an enormous bowl of Greek salad, every soda imaginable, beer, and she'd made a three layer birthday cake. In fact, Linda had made so much food; she and Don had driven separate cars to the park. His was loaded with a trunk full of brightly wrapped gifts.

Diana's mouth had literally fell open when she arrived with her store-bought potato salad and one large gift bag. Mina had thanked her mother profusely, but Diana was still reeling from what some could have perceived as a shortcoming. Mina knew her mother didn't cook...well, she did, but she never cooked for a large crowd like Linda did every Sunday. Mina was also aware that her mother hadn't gone shopping for a small child since her own birthdays years ago.

"Hey!" said Bryan from behind her. "Sorry I'm late." He said it as he handed two large Tupperware containers to his mother, but his eyes were trained on Mina's.

She smiled and shrugged. "You didn't miss anything yet."

"It took you long enough!" Andrew said clapping his brother on the back. "You know mom can't show up to a party without olive tapenade and bruchetta!"

Bryan nodded and tore his gaze away from Mina to watch Ava. She was settled in Diana's arms watching one of her cousins blow bubbles. When an orb got close enough she'd extend a chubby hand to grab it and giggle when it popped on her fingers. When he looked back to Mina, she was engaged in hushed conversation with Brenda as they prepared the table for the impending onslaught of hungry family members.

"Can I talk to you?"

Mina jumped at Bryan's voice so close. She hadn't heard him approach but he was barely a step away when she turned to face him. Brenda gave her an interested look when she excused herself to follow Bryan. They found a secluded spot behind a tree about fifty yards from everyone else.

"What's up?" she asked pressing herself against the trunk of the tree.

"I just wanted to tell you Happy Birthday," he said putting a hand on the tree beside her head and leaning into her. "Here." He presented a small black box from the pocket of his dark denim jeans.

"Thanks." She pulled the top off the box and found a bright gold key. "What's this?"

"Dad helped me put some money down on a house."

Mina narrowed her eyes in confusion. "I don't..."

"I've been working my ass off, Mina. I really want us to be a family again and I got the feeling you did too." He watched for a nod or some signal of agreement, but she kept her head ducked, staring at the key. "I know you don't like it when I do things without involving you...and this is a HUGE decision...and I did it without you. I'm sorry, but this is just a starter house. It was affordable and it wasn't going to be available for very long so I just got it."

"You bought a house?" Her mind was still reeling and she wanted to laugh at the absurdity of the situation.

"I understand if you don't want to move in with me just yet."

"Move in? I don't even know if I've forgiven you."

Bryan nodded. "I know. Just promise me you'll think about it."

Mina looked up into his intense green gaze and smiled. "I know you're trying. I will definitely think about it."

Before he could stop himself he'd leaned further down and pressed his mouth against her full lips. The kiss began innocent enough, but when Mina wrapped her arm around his neck, Bryan almost lost his careful control. He'd been waiting so long; his body's reaction was instantaneous. His dick sprung to life and he pulled her hips from the tree trunk to rest against his body. Mina moaned when she felt his erection pressing against her stomach. She opened her mouth and his tongue slipped inside. She closed her eyes and felt him, his fingers splayed across her back, his chest hard and his heart pounding...she could feel it where their bodies pressed together. He held her as if afraid she'd disappear if he let go.

Suddenly there was a bright flash visible even through her eyelids. Mina's eyes flew open and a boy with messy dark brown hair, missing front teeth, and a digital camera smiled up at her. She felt her face flush and used the hand on Bryan's chest to push him away.

"Hey, Aunt Linda!" the boy called turning to run when he saw Bryan's glare. He barely avoided Bryan's attempt to swipe the camera and yelled again. "I got a picture of Bryan kissing his girlfriend!"

Mina clasped her hands over her mouth to suppress her laughter. Bryan's face was bright red as he took off around the tree to chase down his cousin. She slumped against the tree and shoved the key in the pocket of her jeans. She heard Bryan's cousin yelling, "Leave me alone!" and "You can't break it, it's my dad's camera!" Then she heard Linda yell at Bryan to "leave the kid alone" and help his brother set up the bounce house. It was definitely a Dillinger family party now.

***

"Bryan!" Mina gasped as he entered the bedroom and grasped her firmly around the waist. "We are supposed to be packing!"

"I'm too tired to pack anymore," he muttered against her neck.

"Come on," said Mina as she wiggled in his arms, "all we have left to do is break down the bed. Then, we'll have a couple hours to rest before the movers get here."

"Let's give the bed one more go before we break it down," Bryan whispered, lowering his hands to her hips. She wore the same pink shorts she'd had on when he showed up on her doorstep around two years before. They fit different, though. Her hips had spread after giving birth so the shorts hugged her voluptuous ass even tighter. The bottom curve of her ass was visible when she bent over. He'd been watching her bend over to fill boxes all day and he couldn't take anymore.

Mina stopped resisting as he began to nibble and lick her neck. His hands kneaded her ass and she moaned, pressing her breasts against him.

"I don't know," she whispered weakly.

"Please, baby," he begged as he lifted her. She automatically wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. "We'll make it quick."

"Okay," Mina muttered against his lips. "Quick."

"But first," Bryan said depositing her with a bounce on the bed.

"Bry-aan," she groaned. "You said-"

"I know what I said," he said dropping to his knees and reaching under the bed. He righted himself, brought his face inches from hers and whispered, "I'll fuck you hard and fast and make you cum so hard you're toes will take days to uncurl, just the way you like."

Mina's nipples stiffened and her pussy flooded immediately.

"But first I have to give you this." Bryan presented her with a black box.

"Oh, God," Mina sighed reaching for it with a shaky hand.

She stared it for a minute before Bryan said, "Well, are you going to open it or what?"

She nodded and opened it, pulling out a princess cut diamond resting atop a gold band. She didn't realize she was crying until Bryan's rough thumbs swiped across her cheeks.

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you," he said pulling the ring from its nest and taking her left hand. "I want to love you the way you deserve. I want to raise our kids together. I want to take care of you."

"I can take care of myself," Mina said automatically.

"I know," Bryan said catching her gaze with his own. Mina's heart leapt when she saw tears swimming in his green eyes. "Trust me, I know. I just want to be there for you...to help you."

"We're so young," she said, mostly to herself.

"I know that and I know it'll be rough, but I'm ready now, Mina. I know you've forgiven me for what happened, but I want you to know that I've changed."

"I never wanted to change you," Mina sobbed.

"I know that too," said Bryan, letting his tears fall on her lap. "You just wanted to love me."

Mina nodded.

"I changed myself," Bryan said slipping the ring on her finger, "for you and Ava."

She smiled and kissed him gently.

"So, will you marry me?"

"Yes," Mina said kissing him again. "I will."

Bryan grinned, dimple and all. "God, I love you."

"I love you too," said Mina.

"Now let's get to work on Ava's little brother or sister," Bryan said forcing her onto her back and pulling her shorts down her legs.

Mina laughed. "I already told you we're not having another baby until after I graduate!"

"Oh, yeah...that's right," Bryan said thoughtfully. "So we'll just practice so I can work on my technique until then." He pushed her white tank top up to expose her bra-less breasts.

"Sounds good," Mina breathed as he buried a finger into her pussy and took a nipple into his mouth.

Her hips bucked against his hand. Bryan moved to the other nipple to lavish it with attention and slipped a second finger into her wetness.

"Are you ready?" he asked watching her eyes shut.

"You can't tell?" Mina whispered.

He smiled. "Oh I can tell, I just want to hear you say it."

Her eyes opened. "I want you to fuck me," said Mina, "Fuck me hard. Make me scream. Make me cum."

Bryan's dick was rock hard as he freed it from his jeans and boxers. He peeled off her wet panties and rubbed the head of his cock against her slit.

"Don't tease," Mina moaned.

"On your knees," Bryan commanded. She obeyed and he groaned at the sight of her upturned ass. She parted her legs, opening her sex for him and he slapped her ass. She gasped and pushed her ass back toward him. Bryan lined his cock up with her cunt, pressed past her slick, swollen lips and into her heat. "Shit, Mina," he snapped, "you're so fuckin' tight."

She moaned in response.

Bryan grasped her hips, his fingers sinking into her flesh, not caring that he'd probably leave bruises. "Do it," Mina begged. "Hard."

He pulled her against him roughly, effectively filling her pussy with one swift move.

"Augh!" Mina cried, her fingers digging into the comforter under her hands.

Bryan sawed in and out of her, making her squeal and gasp in delight. Her pussy clenched and spasmed in a matter of minutes, giving up her first orgasm. He groaned as she came, but managed to keep his seed from spilling into her.

Mina gasped when he brought his hand around to finger her clit as he continued to plow into her from behind. The room filled with the sound of their flesh colliding and her ragged screams. She screamed his name, God's name, and a slew of curses when she came once again. Her elbows turned to jelly and she buried her face in the comforter.

Bryan never stopped moving in and out of her. Her new position opened her up to him even more, releasing her clit, he grasped both her thighs and lifted her off the bed completely. Her ankles crossed behind his back and he fucked her even harder.

Mina was sure her screaming could be heard for blocks around. She was half suspended in the air and completely at his mercy. She screamed his name as she climaxed and felt him swell inside her, coating her walls with his cum.

"Damn," Bryan groaned lowering her legs back onto the bed. He lay beside her and pulled her spent body against his. "I love you," he whispered before kissing her naked shoulder.

"I love you too," Mina breathed, her eyes closing. They both fell asleep on top of the comforter. They didn't wake up until insistent knocking of the movers echoed through the empty apartment. They dressed quickly and hurriedly let in the movers that had arrived to help them start their life together...again.

LaLaLady
LaLaLady
860 Followers