Mind Control of the Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StryWrter7
StryWrter7
454 Followers

"I think it has to be bigger than mine." I tried to remember what I was supposed to do.

"Well now, how big are you?" She goaded me.

"Normal I guess." I sheepishly admitted.

"Show me! Whip it out and show me what you think is normal." She continued to taunt me.

"I can't do that – here – right now?" I awkwardly stated.

"Look around you – this is a porno shop silly – Don't be a Sissy boy – whip it out and let me see." She snickered.

The word 'sissy' was a trigger – all my commands had used that word as a predecessor. My eyes glazed over and slowly unzipped my khakis. I reached in and hauled my soft cock out for her inspection.

This woman looked past the counter – nodded – and gave me a thumb up sign. "Not too shabby. I fully expected you to be pretty wimpy but I guess that it gets 6 or 7 inches when it is hard – am I right?"

I agreed with her.

"What kind of dildo do you want again – many of the bigger ones are black. Do you want one of those?" She taunted me with the question I think cause she saw a little of the embarrassment on my face.

"I need one that is bigger – more manly." I shamefully admitted.

"Okay, here is a nice thick 12 inch one for you to play with." Snickering at me she continued. "See how it looks and feels lifelike. And it has an attachment to be used as a strap on. Although, you are not too small – so you want one because your old lady knows you can't keep it up – or you want to be fucked like a girl, and a bigger cock in your ass will make you feel a little more feminine. I would like to recommend two types of strap on that you will love. The first is the one that someone wears around their waist and crotch, and the other is my personal favorite – that straps tightly to the guys chin. Then when he is ramming it into a nice pussy he can use his tongue at the same time to bring the Mistress off."

She talked me into the whole thing and it came to over eleven hundred dollars. I left, and she had written down my address and told me that she will check up on me sometime real soon.

Instead of going back to work that afternoon, I just had to sit in front of my TV and watch the videos I had purchased. I started stroking my manhood – and jerking off to the scenes on the TV. I found it especially interesting to watch leather clad Dominatrix berate and abuse a submissive male. When I finally got to see one of the many gay DVD's I had purchased, I was already quite turned on and was ready to shoot my load any minute. Seeing a muscular guy with leather bands on his biceps and a leather pouch at his crotch – totally abuse a hapless male – put me over the edge. I shot my load all over myself. But even with cock juice dripping off my pants and the couch, I couldn't pull my head away from the scene on the TV.

Becky came in to visit – and was either really shocked or just acted shocked at the scene before her.

"What in God's creation are you doing? Aren't you supposed to be at work? I was going to make you a surprise by stripping down and waiting in your bed for you to arrive, but I guess you don't need me for that."

I mumbled an apology.

Becky picked up several of the DVD's "What do we have here – 'Mistress abuses her slaves', 'The Dominant Woman,' 'Pussy boys serve the Master'. Oh, I bet that one is totally hot for some gay guy. What kind of sexual pervert are you turning out to be?" She was pissed.

I tried to explain, but everything that came out of my mouth was a waste of air.

"Is THIS what you like?" Becky said while picking up a few more.

"I guess so!" I mumbled.

"There seems to be a connection here – all of them involve bondage, most of them humiliation, and some are dominant females while others are dominant males. But the one connection – they all have submissive little pussy boys in them. Is that what makes you hard – and squirt all over the place? You want to be a little pussy boy?

"I don't know!" I tearfully admitted.

"Do you like women – or Men?" Becky quizzed me.

"Women!" I quickly answered.

"Women?" She quizzed him "Are you sure? This video you're watching looks like a bound wimp on his knees sucking off a leather brute of a man – he must be 10 inches and thick too. You are sitting here – watching this crap and stroking your wasted dick – it isn't even hard anymore. You look like you have squirted a half dozen times. And you tell me that you like women more than men." Shaking her head at me "I don't believe you."

"I don't know what happened. What are you doing to me – I wasn't like this before I met you." I complained.

"ME? You expect to blame me for you're jerking off to some gay guys on the video?" Becky was dismayed.

"It has to be something that you are doing – I never had this feeling before. You promised to show me lots of sex. I just never imagined that I would want this. I can't work – I have to be embarrassed at a porno shop by some girl with tattoos and body piercing. I can't stop thinking about big, thick, powerful --- um" I hesitated saying cocks and instead said "Strong willed guys and dominant women." I complained.

Becky had him off balance. She knew it. He was starting to become afraid. His cock was squirting off to guys – not just gay guys having sex – but strong willed gay Masters and weak insignificant slaves. He was watching dominant women whip and punish vulnerable men who were no better than little school boys caught with their hand in the cookie jar.

"I will correct this situation in very short time." Becky advised Tony. "Sissy Slut you can go back to watching the TV and yanking on your pathetic little dick."

She commanded me to watch the video – just like I heard in the back of my mind – I need to learn how to be like these guys. I went back to stroking my dick and watching some gay master smack the ass of his lackey.

******** FEELING WORTHLESS

After watching parts of 10 or so DVD's some with men and some with aggressive women, and jerking off to all of them – my poor dick was useless. There wasn't any jism left in my now smaller balls. I was worn out, both physically and mentally drained.

Becky came to bed with me and insisted that I fuck her. I was useless in that department. I could sense her displeasure, and she became a bit more aggressive in her newly acquired talents. I did the next best thing – I sucked her pussy for 35 minutes till she had two quick orgasms. But still disappointed by my now useless cock she commanded me. "Sissy Slut – I command you not to be able to cum again until you are given the command 'Sissy Slut Squirt Now'" Over and over I heard OBEY MISTRESS – but this time I heard another command OBEY MASTER. Who is my Master – I kept trying to think of someone that would become my Master. The only face that crept into my brain was Richard's. Nooooo not him! I can't possibly see him as the Leather Master – like the DVD's I had been watching. But I could see him – arms folded across his bare chest, muscles bulging. Looking between his legs I could see something else bulging: his cock and balls. I thought back to the sweet housewife Sue's description of Richard's 9 inch cock – mushroom head, walnut sized balls in a soft hairless sack. My cock twitched at the thought.

I could feel myself on my knees – begging for that meat. I felt my head bending way back so my mouth when open would allow his thick shaft to penetrate past my throat and my choke reflexes.

When I awoke – Becky was gone. No note – no call, and no clothes left in my place. Or so I thought. The work day went slow – I had trouble concentrating again. I missed her, but I also had a craving for the videos. I wanted to watch them again and again. So when I got home, I barely got my pants to my knees and the video going when I began to stroke my erection. It felt smaller now that I had come so many times yesterday. I looked at the screen, and compared myself to those actors of the pornographic story. Which character did I most resemble? The dominant woman? No, of course not. The confident and brawny Master with the immense dick? Not a chance. The feminine dressed wimp – maybe, but the guy who submissively submits to everyone control – Most definitely. My dick was smaller than those on the TV and began to feel a little bit inferior.

I slept alone that night – no word from Becky. But my dreams were there again. They started midway through the night, and this time it was a man's voice I heard and obeyed. Have you been watching the DVD's Sissy Slut? In a fog I shook my head yes. Are you learning what you need to do as a Sissy Slut? Again I felt my head shaking in the affirmative. Tell me – Tell me Sissy Slut how you feel watching them – tell me what you are learning from watching them. The back of my mind – I think I was talking in my sleep 'Master and Mistress command – the slave obeys'. Good. My Sissy Slut is learning what his new role in life will be – obey the dominating force. It is a fact - Your Master has a bigger – thicker – more potent cock. It is a fact that Sissy Sluts crave big cocks. Your mouth opens up – your tongue licks your lips – your eyes show the need in you to please your Master and Mistress. Sissy Slut – Kneel. Sissy Slut open your eyes – and put your mouth to your Master's mighty cock. Smell the pungent odor of my sweaty cock and balls. In my dream I opened my mouth to its widest range and sucked and swallowed and licked and even kissed this mans cock. Why? Because he commanded it. Why? Because I felt a tremendous urge to obey no matter what.

I woke up --- looked around the room. There was no sign of any sexual activity. It was all a weird dream. It had to be. It must be because of those dumb video's I was watching. They have such powerful men – dominant women – who order their subjects to please them. It could be the dildo that I had purchased – 12 inches of flexible rubber. It couldn't possibly be real.

******* OTHER STRANGE EVENTS

I went to work for the next few days and missed Becky each night. My dreams were less realistic than recently, but I did have a few thoughts where I was sucking Ann's pussy while she whipped my ass with a riding crop. She was aggressive enough and real enough for me to insert her face – when watching the DVD's. I continued to stroke my cock – but I must have emptied it completely the other day – because it was useless to me. I felt good – but it never would squirt off. I somehow couldn't cum.

Then on Friday night I got a call from Becky. She and I talked for 20 or 30 minutes before she sent me to the freezer to fetch something she had stashed there. In the back of the freezer I found what I had been instructed to retrieve: a Ziploc bag with pair of very worn panties. Getting back into bed and talking to Becky she told me if I ever wanted to see her again I was to put the frozen panties over my face so that the crotch was directly over my nose and mouth. I hesitantly obeyed and when I told her they were in place she went on putting ME into a trance. Obey your Mistress. Sleep for me. Go into a deep sleep and dream of me. Inhale my essence. I wore those panties both before and after being fucked – so they have lots of cum in them. Freezing them has saved them for your nose and tongue. I heard over and over to obey. I was licking them – smelling her just as if she was there in bed with me. I was told to lick them some more. Smell the aroma – they had been worn all day. It turns you on to have this fragrance next to your nose and mouth. Your mouth waters for this taste. On and on – this silly dream continued.

When I woke up and took the panties off my face, I discovered they didn't quite have the same feel. Before I had completely woken up I gave the fabric another few good licks. Shocked, I removed them only to discover they were not silk red panties anymore – but rather 36 inch waist white cotton jock strap. A MAN'S JOCK STRAP was against my nose and mouth. They were stained all right – it looked like some guy had dumped a huge load of cum into them. This was my first piece of evidence that someone had been in my house, switched the panties with this gross male garment. I didn't even own a jock strap. Not being too athletic I had little use for one since sophomore gym class.

I ran to the shower and soaped up my whole body paying double or triple attention to my face. I needed to get all the smell off of me. I wanted to cleanse my face from any contact with this garment. After getting dressed I started to look around the room for the jock strap. I wanted to confront Becky about it. I couldn't find it. I looked everywhere. Then I went to the last place I normally look – the freezer – and found the pair of panties back in the Ziploc bag all the way in the back of the top shelf. No jock at all. I ran back to the bedroom and looked under the bed, behind the furniture and under the cushions of the chair. It was gone. Then I began to wonder if it ever existed at all? Who was doing this? The house door was locked – could someone have gotten rid of them when I went to the shower?

I couldn't ask anyone about it. It really wouldn't even make sense to ask Becky or anyone else.

The next night I was home alone when the doorbell rang. There on my porch was a leather clad woman, wearing leather boots and slapping a riding crop against her booted calf. Embarrassed for her being on my doorstep – I didn't know what to say or do.

"Hi, remember me?" This full figured woman asked me.

Shaking my head no, I said I couldn't place her.

"Remember the Kitty Lounge and Video shop? I was the one that waited on you. My name is Terry but you can call me Mistress. Now, will you please step aside – or should I make you submit to me here on your doorstep?" Terry stated in a humorous manor.

Oh my God. The woman with the tattoos and piercing was at my doorstep inviting herself inside. Her hair was no longer streaked but jet black and tied up in a bun. Her leather top just barely contained her jiggling female flesh. She had to be EE cup or larger. I slowly stepped away from the door and she came inside. She looked around the place and commented "Just the way I imagined it." Then slapping her crop to in her palm said "Strip!"

"What?" I asked in surprise.

"You heard me. Strip – at least remove your shirt. If you want me to do the rest it will cost you." She smirked.

"You think you can just come to my house and order me around – what makes you think I will obey?"

"Don't be silly – I have already seen your dick, and you came in my shop and bought over 1100 dollars in porno. All of the porno was Bondage or S & M. You don't fit the Dominant role too well, so I believe you are submissive. So now I am offering you the time of your life – now STRIP!" Terry told me.

While being flabbergast at the prospect of submitting to this woman – she wasn't Becky. She was rough. She was muscular. She had black hair and Becky was a redhead. She looked like a dike who might be a man hater, but her demeanor was a little bit fun. So while I considered all these things – she strolled up to me and without any warning took the crop and whipped it upward right between my legs – smacking my balls with one quick movement.

"AAAAaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" I yelled as the breath escaped my mouth. I clutched my groin and quickly sank to my knees before her.

Reaching toward my waist she grabbed my shirt and yanked it over my head. My knees were like rubber and I could do little to resist her. Being hit in the nuts was enough pain for my body and ego but being manhandled by this woman as she reduced my mobility so resistance was futile. She had one wrist locked in a cuff and was drawing it back to connect the other one when my breath finally returned. I started cussing and threatening her. "Use that mouth to insult me and I may just ram that dildo down it instead of just gagging you." She bound my arms behind my back, and locked a 3 inch wide collar on my neck. Then she connected the collar to the arm bindings through the use of a strap that snapped shut in a few places. I was hers.

Pleased with the progress she had made – she strolled around my body. Trying to pull my arms toward the front of my body was next to impossible. An equally hard task was getting them to protect my ass. Snickering – she watched me struggle on the ground. "Well, let's see that big ol' cock you have!" Terry proceeded to unzip my pants and yanked them off my legs. She actually ripped my underwear when she was trying to remove them. Then without any compassion, she rolled my balls in my sack with the intent to see how much pain I was in from her recent attack. Gripping them in one hand she slowly closed her fist and started to squeeze. Nervously I began to sweat. She watched me closely, and saw that I was frightened. "Don't be afraid, I just want you to feel who has you by the balls!"

Terry began to stroke my shaft. The more she pulled on it the more friction I felt. It didn't smooth away the hurt I was feeling in my balls, but she was trying to get me hard for her use. "C'mon, I didn't hurt you too bad. Get this dick hard for me."

After 3 minutes of her yanking on my cock, she gave up. I wasn't getting hard. I was nervous, and sore. There was no way at this point I was going to get hard for some wild bitch to take advantage of me.

Disappointed she asked me "Since this little thing isn't going to stiffen up – tell me where you keep that dildo I sold you? While we're at it – tell me where the head strap is too."

She returned with them both and shoving the dildo through the hole in the leather, she straightened it on my chin and buckled the straps around my head. When I glanced down, I had a 12 inch rubber dick protruding from my chin.

Terry went to the couch and sitting down – spread her legs wide – exposing a shaved pussy. Her pussy lips were big and dark purple. Her whole pussy was three inches from one end to the other. I could see her nub (clit) poking past her purple lips like a tiny hard dick. "Crawl over here Slave, and put your face to good work."

I couldn't fight this Bitch; she already has had me by the balls. I couldn't escape, I was bound and naked. I didn't want to service her with my cock, and it didn't get hard enough for her to enjoy. But now I was crawling toward that pussy so she could fuck my face.

"I am being nice to you because you are new. Normally when I have a Slave use a dildo like the one you have strapped to your face, I have him or her tied to the bed. Then I lower myself down and he or she has no place to go. When I get it in deep enough, the slave can use his tongue to lick at the real sensitive part right here." Terry said while pointing to the top of her pussy lips. "It is really difficult to be USED this way – it is much easier for the Slave to kneel on the ground and shove the cock into my pussy a little at a time. So that is what you are going to do for me right now!"

Swallowing hard, I slunk over between her thighs. I inhaled the fishy aroma from her damp pussy. The pungent stench nearly knocked me to the ground. I thought, 'Doesn't this girl ever wash – what about proper hygiene?' "Have you ever had someone lick you while they were chewing and sucking on Altoids?"

She smiled. "Yes, that is a wonderful idea Slave. Do you have any?"

I stood up and rushed to the bed stand to retrieve them – shoveled 4 or 5 into my mouth, chewing up one right away. Then just as quickly rushed back to the couch and plopped to my knees between her legs. I lowered my head so that huge dildo that was strapped to my chin would miss the target and I could press my peppermint filled mouth to her smelly twat and mix some of the mints with her pussy juice so I could stand the stench. Eagerly I lapped at her lips, she first complained about my missing her pussy with the dildo – but settled down pretty quick when I was lapping at her tender parts.

StryWrter7
StryWrter7
454 Followers