Mind Frequency Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
icehead
icehead
158 Followers

Thus they went on. More successive jolts went through her, each one greater than before, until she felt something extreme coming on. When it couldn’t hold itself back any longer, she went stiff again, this time for longer, accompanied by a scream that could have shattered the windows were it any louder. While she was still in her climactic throes, Casey removed himself from her and began stroking himself, until his gooey load sprayed across her belly. Then he collapsed next to her on the couch.

The two of them remained slouched in their seats panting for several more minutes. After catching her breath, Erin down at herself and sighed. "Grab me some tissues, would you?" she requested, feeling a little to drained to be giving commands. He consented, and she began wiping herself off.

"If you really wanted to do that, all you had to do was ask," Casey said suddenly.

Erin froze. Her eyes opened to the size of golf balls. She looked over at his eyes, those big, pretty blue eyes, utterly full of life. The two hours were up!

"Don’t explain it to me," Casey said, "let me guess. You thought you’d get back at me by using the machine on me and turning me into your slave. Then you started making me do your household chores, and then the situation devolved into you seducing me to make sure I wouldn’t take your virginity without your consent. How am I doing?"

Erin stared at him. "Wow…you’re good. Um…how long ago did you come out of it?"

"Hard to say really," he said. "I wasn’t really paying much attention to the clock, seeing as how we were in the middle of, you know…" He pumped his arms back and forth to give her the idea.

Erin nodded, and buried her face in her hands. "Oh, my God!"

"Well I’ve got to say," said Casey, pulling his boxers back on, "if you wanted to get back at me, there are worse things you could have done."

"Yeah, you’re right," Erin agreed, still wallowing in self disgust.

"And you know, there are other ways you could have made sure I didn’t give you the extreme violation. You could have just taken the machine and kept it from me or something." Erin’s disgust sunk deeper as she realized he was very right. "Instead, you chose to get it done with right here and now. I find that very interesting. For a girl who regards sex with as much taboo as you do, you must be pent up as hell!"

Noticing that Erin was on the verge of tears, Casey extended a hand to her face. "Hey, don’t be ashamed," he comforted. She looked sorrowfully at him, her eyes twinkling brightly behind her glasses. "You did what you apparently felt you wanted to do. And I’m not going to hold it against you."

He stood up, started to gather up the rest of his clothes. Erin stood up behind him, still completely undressed, and put her hands on his shoulders. "Casey, wait, look…I…I’m sorry!"

He turned and gazed again into her eyes. "For what?" he chuckled. "I’m not complaining! I woke up happy, and you looked pretty happy too, so I don’t see anything wrong with what we did." The air in the room began to brighten as the faintest hint of a smile cracked its way into Erin’s face. "And hey," he added, "maybe it was fate. Maybe we were destined to do it sooner or later."

"You think so?"

"Why not? You know I love you, Erin."

She smiled and nodded. "Yeah. I love you too." With that, she pulled him to her and kissed him warmly. Her arms coiled around his neck, as his hands reached the small of her back. The embrace gradually tightened, her bare breasts flattened against his chest, and the kiss grew from tender warmth to heated passion.

Casey took hold of her and carried them over to the wall and slammed her up against it. He disconnected the kiss and moved his lips down to her neck. She looked down, and briefly broke their embrace to pull his boxers back off again. She resumed kissing him then, and slowly turned herself around to face the wall, while keeping her head turned to make out with him. Casey backed up, and she thrust her rear end out to him. He once again slid his equipment into her waiting pussy, from behind this time. Her arms outstretched and her hands pressed to the wall, Erin bucked her hips in unison with his thrusts. Her eyes sealed shut but her mouth hung open, as cry after cry of ecstasy burst from it. He hammered away at her, driving her into a state of near delirium, until all her motions stopped and her senses went numb. He never had a chance to pull out of her; he blasted his load right off inside her.

Both exhausted beyond the telling of it, all they could do for the moment was drop to their knees and make out. When they were rested a bit, Casey asked, "What do you want to do now?"

Erin looked around. "I guess I’d better have a shower and clean up here."

Casey nodded. "Yeah. I’d better head home. Don’t bother driving me, I’ll walk."

Erin nodded in agreement. "Okay."

Casey got himself dressed, gathered up his supplies and the gizmo, and headed out the door. Casey still knew he had to be dreaming. But if he was, he didn’t want to ever wake up.

icehead
icehead
158 Followers
12