Mind Frequency Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
icehead
icehead
158 Followers

Erin gave him a seductively sinister giggle. "I was wondering when you were going to ask me that." With that, she clapped her hands twice, and it suddenly became clear that they were not alone in this room. Two girls stepped out from either side of the dressing screen, neither of them wearing a neutralizer, or much of anything for that matter. Casey recognized them as people that Erin sometimes casually hung out with…what where their names? Hmm, the blonde one was…Jesse, yeah, that was it. The redhead was…Virginia? No, Ver…Veruca. Yeah, Veruca. "Girls," Erin commanded, "would the two of you please start undressing this nice boy?"

The two nudes strode over to him, and Jesse took hold of his shirt and began pulling it up while Veruca started to unfasten his pants. As they did this, Casey couldn’t help but ask, "Just how much time did you spend planning this, Erin?"

"Oh, pretty much the total amount of time that elapsed between about twelve noon yesterday and ten minutes ago."

Casey nodded. "Erin, you are incredible," he said, just now noticing that the two slave girls had gotten down to his boxers. Both of them pulled them off simultaneously, exposing his growing hunk of meat.

"Mm, doesn’t that look tasty?" Erin cooed. "Why don’t you go sit down on the bed, Casey. The two of you, start licking that thing like a popsicle."

Instantly Casey was warped into heaven. "Okay," Casey sighed, looking down at the two girls running their warm, wonderful tongues up either side of his shaft, "they’re incredible too."

Casey watched as Erin pulled the straps of her robe and threw her one and only garment to the floor, deliberately showing off all her assets. She came over and sat down next to Casey on the bed, and pulled Veruca off of him. "Jesse, give him some head now. Veruca, you can go down on me." The two friends now sat side-by-side, both with a girl planted face-first between their legs, and both in heaven. When Casey looked to the side at Erin, her head was thrown back, her eyes were shut and her mouth was hanging open in the smile that had not left her face all evening. She turned to look at him and said, "Is she good?"

"She very good," Casey moaned. Erin leaned over to him and engaged a wet lip-lock. She held it for a while, then he felt her tense up and break off the kiss, allowing her to do some audible gasping. She cried out with the throes of her first orgasm of the night.

She commanded Jesse and Veruca to let off, and gave them some new instructions. "Why don’t the two of you get out your little toy." The two girls got up and scampered over to the dressing screen, and came out with a little blue plastic object. As Erin stood up and took the object, Casey had managed to identify what the object was: a double-dildo. Casey didn’t even want to know where that came from. "Get down on all fours, both of you, ass-to-ass." They obeyed, and Erin got down on her knees and slid the little thing into both their pussies, and they started humping. Erin watched them and smiled, then looked up at Casey, pleased to see how this new action had added some extra fire to his hard-on. She got up, strode over to where Casey sat, turned around, and seated herself in his lap, slowly easing him into her. She threw one arm around behind him and leaned to the side as she started to bounce, allowing him to still get a view of the show. Casey had had some outrageous experiences since the machine came into his possession, but this beat the hell out of them all. Screwing Erin while watching two girls getting nasty right in front of him… does it get any better than this? "Louder!" Erin barked at the two screaming girls. Okay, apparently it did get better than this.

Erin threw her head back and closed her beautiful eyes in ecstasy. Casey seized the opportunity and engulfed her mouth. When he disengaged, she smiled sweetly at him, then raised her head again, and suddenly stopped bouncing. "Jesse," she commanded, "trade places with me." Erin stood up and went over to Veruca as Jesse got up and sat down on Casey, and then the routine continued as before, but different this time. Having the dominant girl on one end of the double-dildo did do something to change the scenario. Not in a bad way, though. Not in a bad way at all. Erin’s smiling mouth hung open as she screamed with delight, which only amplified Casey’s own as Jesse pleasured herself on him. Eventually Erin gave the command, "Veruca, switch with Jesse." Jesse returned to the girl fuck, while Casey now got to screw the third girl in the room. This didn’t change as much, of course, but it was only fair that everyone did everyone.

Finally, Casey made the announcement: it was coming. Instantly Erin commanded everyone to drop what they were doing, and rushed over and knelt in front of Casey, whom she told to stand up. "Gather ‘round, girls!" she commanded. Now Casey was jerking off with three girls kneeling before him with their eager, hungry tongues hanging out. Jerking it wildly from side to side, Casey growled like a beast and released a spray of goo across three mouths. He sighed, and collapsed on the bed.

"Girls," said Erin, audibly licking and smacking her lips, "say thank you to Casey."

"Thank you Casey."

"You are soooooooo welcome, girls!"

icehead
icehead
158 Followers
12