Mind Fuck Ch. 06

Story Info
He fucks my mind, six men fuck my body. The end.
4.8k words
4.21
45.6k
10

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My one hundredth Lit submission; maybe time to retire, it's certainly the end of the Mind Fuck series.

Thanks for reading.

'Come to CC at 6 and as usual don't wear much, but wear a dress. You'll be staying the night so a change of clothes is needed?'

I wore a fashionable full length dress. It had a scooped front and short sleeves. It was tight round my bust and waist, but the skirt was slightly flared and flapped round my ankles. It was made from a deep yellow material and had a few buttons from the neckline to the waist, I left one of those undone and didn't wear any underwear, although I had a couple of pairs of panties and a bra together with my toiletries in my overnight bag.

"Very nice, put this on," Guy said after I arrived at his rooms just after six in the evening. It was very warm with hardly a breeze. He was wearing a pair of dark blue linen trousers, brown boat shoes without socks and a short sleeved, white shirt. He had three buttons undone showing some curls of hairs through the gap between the open sides of the shirt, he looked good and pretty cool. However, I did see a touch of grey in the hairs, something I hadn't noticed before. He handed me a scholar's gown. That was made from a light wool material with a heavily pleated back; it was white. It wrapped round my shoulder, had elbow length sleeves and came to mid way between my knees and ankles. It had no fasteners down the front and as I walked to the mirror to check my appearance, it flapped round me.

"What's this for?"

"We're going to Queen's for a special dinner and we have to wear our gowns," he told me slipping into his which was similar to mine but was made from silk and had a magenta, almost purple, slash round the collar and down the front, which I recalled signified that he was a professor.

It wasn't much of a walk along Trumpington and across the bridge on Silver Street, but I did feel strange being naked under my dress. We got to Queen's, went through a courtyard into the main building and through a large oak door that was open. He followed me up a flight of narrow stairs, stroking my bum that was swaying inches from his face, and led me down a corridor into a modest sized, about twenty feet square, room furnished in a similar faded elegance style of his rooms at Corpus. It was set up as a dining room with an oblong table, which had two chairs on two sides and one at each end. There was a long oak sideboard on which there were several bottles of wine and array of glasses.

"You can take the dress off now," he said in the matter fact way he had of saying even the most sexually outrageous of things. Seeing that I was naked under the dress he smiled. "That's good Mandy you learn quickly and I like that. Now put your gown back on and stay right there."

He sat down on the chair at the head of the table and rang a hand bell that had been left on it.

Assuming that was to encourage someone to enter the room, presumably to serve dinner I pulled the gown tightly round me. I was amazed when the door opened and men started entering. They were all wearing black, silk, scholar's robes similar to Guy's, but only one had the magenta trimmings.

Silently they filed in and sat at the other five seats round the table. I was left standing there. I felt awkward and left out. They nodded to Guy and began chatting largely about university matters and the World Cup in South Africa. None of them Guy included paid any attention to me. It was quite strange.

"Oh by the way chaps," Guy suddenly said "This is my slut who I have told you about."

The words crashed into me. He was being so cruel was my immediate thought. Then they all turned and looked at me and that made me feel embarrassed. They just gazed at me, they didn't speak or smile, but simply stared at me as I stood there naked apart from the robe that I was holding tightly round me. They won't know I'm naked I thought for they can only really see my legs and my upper chest.

"Amanda," Guy said quite sharply "Let go of the fucking robe will you, they want to see your tits."

I stared at him, pleading with my eyes, but as he held me in the cold, blue eyed gaze that always did things to me, I knew my pleading would get me nowhere. I felt frozen and as if I was paralysed. I couldn't move, but I knew I had to. I could only do as he said, for there was no alternative other than making a run for it and then walk through Cambridge just in the gown. I looked from Guy to the other men. Their ages ranged from a likely late twenties or early thirties up to possible early fifties, maybe late forties. They were all rather grim faced, but not unattractive.

"We're waiting Amanda," Guy said lighting one of his big Davidoff cigars, but staring right at me through the cloud of blue smoke.

That was it, I knew I'd had it now and that there was no alternative. I realised that I was going to have to expose myself to all of them and my mind could only touch lightly on the surface of what else I might have to do. I gave Guy one more pleading stare, but after holding my gaze for a few seconds he turned away, looked at the guy on his left and said.

"It'll be worth waiting for, she really has got splendid tits."

That did it. He was starting to humiliate and abuse me, degrade and demean me. They were all looking at me, waiting and expectant. I looked from face to face and saw differing expressions; lust, desire, arrogance and keenness. Some had smiles and some had leers on their faces, all looked expectant and interested. Everything was getting to me and I was starting to move into the zone, assume the role and playing the part. The part of a slut. I was beginning to tingle and it suddenly hit me that I was no longer embarrassed or too concerned at them looking at me, in fact the thought of exposing my body to them was starting to be a turn on. I was getting warm, there was a heat in my stomach, an irritation in my nipples and my breasts had that familiar feeling of fullness denoting my imminent arousal. My adrenalin was in free fall making feel similar to how I always did before delivering an important presentation to a prospective client and how I imagined actors feel before going on stage. Momentarily I wondered how and actress would feel if she was doing a nude scene in front of a few hundred people.

I looked from Guy to the other men, took a step forward and let go of the edges of the gown. It fell straight down my body the lapels traversing my boobs and getting caught on my nipples. I saw the men's interest increase and it was as if they all leaned further forward.

"Pull it open Mandy, let them see them."

I did as he told me and stood there in front of five strangers and my 'boyfriend.' I was as good as naked with my bare breasts and pussy that I had shaved at Guy's command, on show to them all. There was a murmur of approval round the table and that made me feel as if I was on the stage of the Albert Hall taking applause. Their eyes seemed to bore into me and I was very aware that my nipples hardened and I was sure I started excreting my womanly sexual juices.

"See what everyone wants to drink Mandy. It's on the credenza over there," Guy said. I glanced at where he was looking and saw several bottles and a selection of glasses. "And then you can serve us all."

I was mortified. It was thing standing there and posing for them, after all I had posed for my ex and for a boy friend as they took revealing photos of me, so I had some experience, but serving at a table almost nude was something else indeed.

They started calling out their orders.

"Hold on," Guy chipped in "Remember this is mean old Queens, we only have Claret, albeit Chateau Talbot 96, Port, Champagne and some Chassagne Montrachet for you more effete chappies, no spirits I'm afraid."

I walked over to the credenza turning my back to the men, but very aware of their eyes on me as I walked. Did I accentuate my wiggle, I wondered?

They called out their orders and I poured the drinks. Thankfully the wine bottles were already open for pulling premier cru claret corks with the rather rudimentary corkscrew would have been difficult at any time; wearing just the white scholar's robe and nothing else would have verged on the impossible.

I put the six glasses on a silver tray and picked that u, it was surprisingly heavy suggesting it was silver. As I had to hold it with both hands I noted, before turning round, that the gown gaped and I showed all my breasts. That made my heart pump a bit and I could feel the goose bumps starting. Turning, I looked at the men looking at me. I stood there for a moment and then, throwing my head back, sticking my boobs out and smiling, I walked across the room carrying the tray of drinks to the table. Instinctively I went to Guy first. I stood beside him and said "Yours was claret wasn't it Guy?"

"Yes," he replied reaching round my legs, running his hand up the back of them under the robe and grabbing my bum. "But these are my guests Mandy, you should serve them first, please remember your etiquette."

I felt partly embarrassed, particularly as they would all have seen what he was doing with his hand, but also partly excited that they had seen that.

"Now please go round the table from right to left just like a port bottle and serve them properly," he went on.

The man to Guy's right was the youngest and smiled nicely when I asked him what he had ordered.

"Champagne please Amanda."

I bent forward and placed the glass on the table in front of him. As I did the gown obviously gaped and fell away from me. He turned his head and his face was just inches from my bare nipples.

"Mmm, very nice, thank you Amanda," he said smiling as his eyes went from my tits to my eyes and back again several times.

This happened all the way round the table as I handed out the drinks. I got to Guy and handed him his champagne. As I bent to put that on the table he put his arm round me, slipped it up and inside the gown onto my waist taking the hem of the garment with it. I went to stand up hoping to move away, but he held onto me, pushed on my back and made me bend again. He looked round the table and that caused me to do the same. I saw that, inevitably I suppose, they were all looking at us. Guy then looked into my eyes, leaned forward a little, put his tongue out and licked my nipple. Some of the men commented.

"Good on yer Guy."

"Bravo."

"Go on Mandy give it to him."

I didn't know what to do. I couldn't work out whether I should move away or just stay there having Guy licking and sucking my nipples. One of the guys said.

"Lovely bum love," reminding me that I was showing that from behind for Guy was holding the back of my gown in the air.

He suddenly bit my nipple quite hard and at the same time slapped my bum, which fortunately had recovered from the caning of a couple of weeks ago and was showing no red marks or wheals from where he had spanked me for the third time.

"Time for you to circulate Mandy. Top up the drinks please," he said taking his mouth away from my breast and dropping the back of the gown.

I walked over to the credenza to get the bottles knowing all the eyes were on my body. They had all seen Guy sucking and licking my boobs and he had shown all of them my bum. I had such an array of mixed feelings as I put the three bottles on the silver tray, no one had asked for white wine. Embarrassment, amazement, trepidation, guilt, anticipation and excitement all combined to make my head whirl. Most surprisingly in some ways was that I felt more relaxed than I would ever have imagined I would be in such a situation.

Turning with the tray in my hand and the gown gaping, I walked towards the table knowing my tits would be wobbling and jiggling; the five pairs of eyes, I didn't count Guy's, were roaming from my face, lingering on my tits then visiting my bald mound. I was sure that they would be able to see the start of the lips of my pussy and I worried that they might see that it was glistening, for I knew I was getting wet.

Guy caught my eye with that scintillating gaze of his and said in his usual very dry, matter of fact way.

"As you serve the drinks Mandy, remember these are my very special guests and for them, whatever is mine is theirs. Understand?"

I didn't really, but naturally I nodded and said "Yes Guy, of course." I felt pleased that he smiled at that response.

As I reached the youngish man on Guy's right, another feeling hit me. That was power. I realised that although I was serving them and doing as my 'domme' Guy directed, it was really me, the submissive, who was in control, well at least a mutually shared control with him. It was an odd feeling.

"Champagne wasn't it Mark?" I asked somehow recalling his name from hearing Guy mention it.

"Yes Amanda, thanks." He paused before adding "And for remembering my name as he ran his hand up the back of my legs. I began to realise then just what Guy meant.

I moved on and served the man to Mark's right, an older slightly heavier, but again not unattractive person; perhaps Guy only has attractive friends I conjectured thinking of his friend Chris with whom he and I had had a very extreme threesome.

He was bolder than Mark and even before I had put his glass of red wine down before him, he had reached up and cupped my boob. As he did that I felt Mark from behind me raising the hem of the gown.

"Mmmm very nice babe," the older man said licking my nipple.

"Yes Amanda," Mark said running his hand over my bum, "Very nice indeed."

I eventually got all the way round the table after each of them had groped me either on my boobs, my bum, my thighs or between my legs. By the time I got to Guy I understood exactly what he meant about what was his was theirs.

He smiled. "Well done Mandy, let's move on."

"What do you mean?"

"We have to go further, push the boundaries, extend our limits. Remember that's what we are all about, aren't we?" He asked undoing his shirt and still with the gown on removed it. "Unzip me Mandy."

That surprised me, but also made me start to realise what was going to happen. I hesitated. Fixing me with that cool stare he said harshly.

"Mandy."

I moved closer and with fingers that were visibly shaking, I undid his brown pleated belt and slid his zip down. He pushed his linen trousers down, as usual he wasn't wearing underpants. He was fully erect.

"Nice?" He asked running his fingers up and down his cock.

"Yes Guy," I replied quietly as I heard chairs being pushed back and the men moving. I looked round and saw that they were all undressing. My heart started to pound as I at last worked out what was going to happen.

My mind went back a few weeks to an afternoon when we were at the farm. It was a blazing hot day and he had suggested we have a picnic down by a nearby river. Naturally it turned into more than a picnic, for being alone in an isolated place, in a field by a river with me, as usual at his command not wearing much, sex was high on the agenda.

"Take your top off Mands, no one's gonna come here," he said.

Being far more confident doing such things and complying with his commands than I would have been before meeting him, I pulled the loose, low cut, scooped front, silky black top over my head. Fluffing my hair back into its usual unruly, 'pulled through a hedge backwards' look making my tits wobble I looked at Guy for his next request. That was nice because he leaned forward, took me in his arms and kissed me; he was obviously in one of his tender moods. When he was like that I sometimes feared I might fall for him!

He pushed me backwards onto the picnic blanket so I was laying on my back with him half on top of me. We kissed for some time as he excited me and pleased himself by playing with my bare tits and nipples. His hand slowly slid down my body reaching as far as he could to around my knees. He took hold of the thin, ankle length, white skirt and pulled it up until the hem was above my knees. His hand went under it and up my legs grazing along my thighs and finding my mound. He fiddled his fingers between my thighs, which I parted, and he rubbed my clit and lips. I reached for his cock inside his trousers and was surprised to find that he'd undone his belt and zip, so I gripped his bare erection, it felt lovely.

"I'm going to make you cum so fucking hard," he grunted pushing his hand down past the waistband of my panties and onto my bare, very wet lips. He was absolutely true to his word for by shoving four fingers right up my cunt he made me feel so filled and so very comprehensively finger fucked that I did cum 'fucking hard.'

Lying naked arms, we talked about our fantasies, well actually he questioned me about mine, he never revealed much about himself. It was then that I had said.

"I sometimes fantasise about being in a gang bang."

"How do you mean?"

"Well me with five or six blokes," I recalled saying as I now looked at the five strangers undressing in front of me. 'He's making my fantasy come true' I thought wondering at the imagination and power of this man as he said.

"Remember telling me?"

"Yes," I replied as Guy turned me round facing my 'suitors', put his arms round me, cupped my boobs and pulled me against him, his erection pushing firmly into the softness of my bum.

He held me like that, the gown hooked behind me, my total nakedness being revealed to the other five who were now all naked. It was as if he was offering me to them, showing off 'our' wares, giving them an invitation and sort of projecting me as a sacrifice. It was an incredible sensation to see five naked, aroused men moving towards me.

I wasn't scared, I didn't panic, I felt remarkably calm as first one then another started to stroke and caress me. I was kissed all over my face, shoulders, neck, chest and breasts. Hands were everywhere, pinching squeezing and rubbing me.

I felt Guy let go of my hands and walk over to table. He propped himself up against it and relit his fat cigar. He stared at me, a slight grin on his face, his were eyes boring into mine as if they were saying 'Let go Mandy, its your fantasy, now go with it.'

I noticed that, remarkably he wasn't hard anymore. He was an amazing man in that respect for he was often fully erect with hardly any stimulation, whilst at other times like this where there was so much going on sexually, he was flaccid. I saw what he wanted, I got his message. I gave onto the other five knowing that what he wanted was to watch me being gang banged, not take part; that gave him the ulitimate control over me.

My body was being stimulated in so many places. It was 'servicing' ten hands and five mouths and they were all over me. It was simply staggeringly arousing to have a different mouth on each of my breasts, another kissing my lips, one on my pussy and another licking and kissing my bum as, at the same time, the ten hands were squeezing, stroking and pinching all over my body. I had cocks against my bum, hips and stomach and I was holding and rubbing one in each hand. Everything was continually moving and I had different cocks in my hands and mouths on my breasts. Several times one of the guys, and I'd stopped looking at their faces or wondering who was doing what to me, pressed their cock against my pussy or bum, but the others decided it was not yet the time. I had no idea what would cause the time to be right, but I had no doubt that very soon now I was going to be fucked. That was fine with me, it was what I wanted, but I had no idea how it would happen; all at once or one at a time I wondered?

I didn't have to wait long.

The young guy Mark manoeuvred me backwards until I was also propped against the table next to Guy. It seemed as though he had won some form of draw, he was going to fuck me first; I was pleased with that as he had been quite gentle and caring so far.

12