Mind Games Ch. 1 Pt. 1

Story Info
An email leads to a public erotic encounter.
3.7k words
4.33
21.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors' Note - 'Mind Games' - is a series of stories that are a collaboration of SkywriterXXX and Manda Tori. The series was intended to give the reader a his and her view point of the character's relationship. Each chapter will change the narrator's gender and reflect the author's individual style. We appreciate any feedback, and hope you enjoy the combination of our writing styles.

* * * * *

The subject line of the e-mail read 'Meet me?' My breath catches and my breasts start to tingle. The body of the text gave the name of a hotel downtown with Friday's date and instructions to go to the bar at 7:00pm. Nothing else, not even a signature.

This is part of the game. He picks the place. I pick who I'm going to be. Each message contains a different place and I change my look for each meeting. I get to be someone new, someone different each time.

Friday is two days away. I hit the reply button and tap out, 'See you there!' Then press send. Anticipation is also part of the game.

* * *

When Friday evening rolls around, I find myself in the section of downtown that is experiencing a 'rebirth'. City officials are pressing renovation and revitalization. Resulting in pristine new office buildings rising side by side with crumbling old buildings that have been made into delicatessens and dress shops with their second floors rented out to lawyers. The outside of the hotel has been renovated to look the way the architect fancied it would have a hundred years ago. Standing on the sidewalk you wouldn't realize it was a hotel. But once you walk inside the marble tile, deep carpet and crown molding make you think of bellhops and room service.

Off the main lobby near the revolving door is the bar; an open doorway framed in dark wood marks the entrance. The décor suits the richness of the hotel with a subdued atmosphere that lends itself to the business crowd. The people are in suits and ties and the drinks of choice are martinis and scotch. The music is soft and the conversation is a quiet murmur; even at seven on a Friday. Looking around I'm satisfied that I dressed appropriately.

At first glance my clothes look like I just came from the office. A second glance takes in smoky stockings with seams running up the back of slim legs. The black skirt isn't tight but caresses my hips then tapers down falling midway to my knees. As I walk toward the bar, a tease of a slit opens with each step exposing another three inches of my left thigh. The blouse is white; tailored so that it dips in at the waist then flares out to lie over the top of the skirt. A hint of lingerie is visible through the filmy material. The first two buttons are undone exposing my neck and a strand of pearls that match the studs in my ears. My auburn hair is up in a twist with soft curls falling to frame my face.

I order a glass of white wine and turn to look down the length of the bar. Pivoting on my stool to glance around. The room is open with windows looking out the front of the hotel and booths along the wall opposite the entrance. Tables with groups of people are scattered around the room. Some with couples, others with numbers of four and five sharing commiserations about a hard workweek. The crowd isn't very large and the elegant atmosphere borders on intimate.

"Here you go Miss." The bartender says, "The gentleman paid for it." I look in the direction of his nod to see a familiar face among the shadows on the other side of the bar. I let out a deep breath; my eyes take in his business attire as he walks towards me. His jacket molds around wide shoulders. The color emphasizing beautiful eyes set into a ruggedly handsome face. My pulse picks up a notch as he moves close. The slow simmer I've been in since I first opened the message heating up to the point of steam.

"You made it" he says, "and right on time." I feel a flush of heat and a tightening low in my belly at the sound of his deep voice stroking over me. My libido remembers how his voice can turn gentle to caress like a feather or go strong and firm with a command, each inflection bringing pleasure.

My reply is breathy with suppressed excitement, " I wouldn't miss seeing you."

"Lets find a table", he suggests. Taking my elbow, he guides me toward the sidewall of booths. We find one that is tucked behind the hall leading to the phone and bathrooms. It is the last in the row, secluded, with only enough room between the table and wall to squeeze into the booth. I slide in before him. Letting my skirt ride up my thighs enough that a glimpse of the lace at the top of my stockings is visible. He notices but doesn't comment.

"How have you been?" he says politely. Staring into my eyes. Purposely not looking down.

'So it's to be small talk,' I think to myself. I slip into the role of long time friend. A little disappointed that his eyes aren't traveling down to my exposed legs. I spent a lot of time getting ready for tonight. I wanted to be sexy and beautiful for him.

Keeping my voice light and casual, "I've been busy. I always am this time of year. Work picks up and I can hardly see straight. How about you?"

As the conversation progresses, his eyes never leave my face. I slowly move around trying to hitch my skirt higher and higher until it frames my bare pussy. Smiling to myself, knowing he can't resist touching a smooth, soft cunt. He looks down. My breath stops and my nipples tingle. 'Finally,' I think. 'He's going to touch me!' A small, pleased smile plays around his firm lips. He lifts his head and the look in his eyes is almost enough to scorch me. But he continues with his story about a cab ride. Pretending not to notice.

Getting a bit desperate. I lean closer to him, brushing my breast against his arm and placing my hand on his thigh. His leg tightens at my touch, the muscle tensing then relaxing under my hand. He continues talking as if he can't feel me stroking his leg. My confusion and frustration are almost enough to strangle me. This isn't like any of our other encounters. He has never waited this long to touch me. In hopes of sorting out what's happening I excuse myself to the ladies room.

I don't understand. Usually all I have to do is walk into the room and he's touching me. Small teasing touches on my neck or brushing the back of his hand across my breast. The sight of my shaved pussy normally would have been enough to send him to his knees. But tonight he hasn't tried to touch me once. He's acting as if he doesn't even see me.

Going through the girl routine on autopilot. I check my makeup and apply fresh lipstick. My mind playing back over every thing that he has said and done since we met at the bar. Trying to figure out what exactly is different this time. He's acting distracted. As if his mind is somewhere else.

Then I remember his smile. That very male satisfied smile, when he realized that I didn't have any panties on. He didn't look distracted then. He looked interested and pleased at what he saw. Then there was the way he tensed when I touched him. It was like he was waiting for something or waiting for me to do something. Could that be it?

In all of our rendezvous, he has always been the aggressor. He had a plan for how he wanted things to go. He picked the place; setting a scene for whatever fantasy he wanted to play out. I would show up dressed for whatever role the place dictated. I have been everything from a meek preachers wife to a wild biker babe. He always made the first move - showing me which direction to take. What was different about tonight? He chose the place - just like always. I came dressed to fit the part - just like always. The difference is that he isn't orchestrating things this evening. He's watching me and waiting. But waiting for what?

A smile spreads across my face as the answer comes to me. I take one last glance in the mirror, looking for any flaws in my appearance. Satisfied with what I see, I head back to the bar. After a brief conversation with the bartender and a short wait, he slides me a slip of paper to sign and hands me a stack of what looks like credit cards. I jot a brief note on a napkin and place everything in my purse. Feeling a little quiver of excitement low in my belly.

When I reach the table I notice he has hung his coat up. Before he can stand to let me in I slide in next to him. Apologizing for the delay, "I'm sorry that took so long." Looking a bit mischievous I say, "I asked the bartender if he could send over some fresh drinks and appetizers. I'm feeling a little hungry tonight."

"No problem," he says with a polite smile. Looking at me curiously

"Actually, I'm starving," my voice a soft purr. I place my hand on his leg feeling his muscles tighten a little. I stroke his thigh from knee to groin as I start the conversation where we left off. Keeping things casual. Trying not to show how nervous or excited I am. Wondering if he can smell my arousal. If he knows I'm getting wet just thinking about what I'm going to do.

Hoping that I've judged the situation right. I watch his expression closely for signs of awareness. He continues talking as if nothing is happening. I lean closer to him resting my breasts against his forearm then brushing back and forth so that he can feel my nipples through his sleeve. I give off a little hum of pleasure at the friction. The muscles in his thigh twitch and his expression heats up. Before I can go further the food arrives.

Keeping my left hand on his leg to gently squeeze and stroke his thigh. I make a display of trying everything. Frowning a little after each bite then searching the plates of food as if wanting something different. I make a small-dissatisfied sound as I bring my hand up to rest over the bulge in his pants.

He looks up from his plate. His voice rough as he asks, "Is something wrong?"

Reassuringly I say, "No. The food is delicious." Letting a little frustration creep into my voice, "I just wanted something with a certain taste and texture and I can't seem to find it." I emphasize this with a slow caress of his partially erect cock.

" Oh? What would that be?" his tone is equal parts anticipation and curiosity.

Trying to look thoughtful, I say, "Hmm. Something hot and hard. Something creamy with a slightly nutty flavor."

"Now that doesn't make sense - hard AND creamy?" he questions me teasingly, his voice clearly showing his arousal

My tone mournful, "Oh, I don't think it's on the menu." Looking into his eyes as I gently squeeze my hand around his shaft. Feeling him harden even more underneath the wool of his trousers. I continue to stroke gently as I smile wickedly and say, "But I think I'll be able to have it anyway."

His eyes close and I hear his breath escape on a soft moan as my hands find and unfastened his belt. His eyes open as I stroke down then up to unfasten the button at his waist. Keeping my eyes on his face I reach inside silk boxers. I suck in a breath at the feel of warm naked flesh and coarse hair. The tip of my tongue darts out to wet my lips as I pull his cock out.

"Are you sure?" he groans. Fighting to keep his voice low. Not wanting to be overheard by the people at the next table.

I answer in an excited whisper, "Yes. I'm sure. I can't wait. I'm so excited - Mmmm. So wet - I'm going to leave a spot on the seat." His eyes start to slide shut.

"No don't close your eyes." My voice commanding now, "Look at me. Look at what you do to me. I want to taste you so badly that I can't wait. I'm going to slide down and take you into my mouth right now."

I match actions to words and lean down. Pausing with my mouth just above the head of his cock. I watch it twitch as each excited breath hits it. Extending out the tip of my tongue, I flick it against a glistening spot of precum. Closing my eyes I purr, "Mmmm. That's just what I wanted. Salty. Hot. Creamy and hard."

His answer is a low groan. I slide down the seat to kneel in front of him. He helps by scooting down in the seat and pushing his pants and boxers down enough that I have access to his cock and balls. I pull his legs apart enough to squeeze between them. My left hand reaching out to cup his balls and my right hand gently stroking his cock I nuzzle my nose between his shaft and scrotum. Breathing in his hot, musky, male scent. I use my tongue as a guide, gliding up to the top of his shaft. I gently suck the head into my mouth. Laving it with my tongue and nibbling on the tip.

I slide down in slow increments, making certain to keep my tongue moving. Stroking against the shaft as I move down to the base. Hearing his soft moan as the head hits the back of my throat. I glide back up scraping gently with my teeth. My hand is stroking and fondling his balls as I start back down. This time I keep up a light suction. Feeling his cock expanding against my tongue I hum gently. Letting him feel the vibrations all the way down his shaft. As I come back up I increase the suction until I have just the head in my mouth. I suckle it just like a baby would a nipple. Moaning at the taste of his precum mixing with my saliva.

I feel his legs tense and hear a voice. His hands grip my head trying to still my movement. The bartender is checking on us!

The gush of wetness between my legs surprises me. The idea of being caught turning me on. Almost bringing me to the melting point. I reach down with one hand to touch my clit while I slip my tongue under his ball sack. His thighs tense and his hands tighten on my head. Ignoring it, I lick and suck each ball into my mouth. I want him wet. Very wet. I tease just a little by blowing cool air on his balls and shaft.

As the bartender leaves he releases my head and moves his hands to my shoulders caressing lightly. He scoots farther down in the seat so that he is just barely resting on the edge of the bench. His new position giving me access to the entire lower half of his body. To show my appreciation I move my tongue down, tickling the smooth skin underneath his scrotum with the tip. I hear something like 'Mmph' come from above me. I let my curious tongue go wild. Probing into the crease between pelvis and thigh. Traveling down to circle his rectum. Prodding just a bit. Then traveling back up to lap at his balls again.

I keep my mouth mobile. Nipping at his thighs then soothing with a lick. Sucking at the sensitive skin over the pelvic bone. I let my breath touch him first. Just warm humid puffs on the head. Then my tongue licks out to curve around and pull it against my teeth for a scrape, then a kiss. I circle the head of his cock with my lips and slowly suck. Just the head. I slide the side of my tongue into his slit for a taste. Mmmm. Salty and nutty and oh so delicious. His hands move down to cup my breasts through the thin fabric of my blouse. I press my finger gently against my clit, slowly strumming it.

I slide down slowly. Letting him feel my tongue gliding on the bottom of his shaft. There is a little resistance when the head hits the back of my throat. I pull back and watch my lips drag against the shaft. I love to see a prick glistening with my saliva. I pull back and use my teeth to gently put pressure just underneath the ridge of his glans and circle the head again and again with my tongue. I hear his moan and feel his hands needing my breasts. My juices are flowing down my legs and the nub of my clit is starting to vibrate.

I start my glide back down his cock. This time letting it slip just inside my throat. My gag reflex squeezing on the head. As I pull back this time I gently scrape my teeth along the top of the shaft and end with a thorough sucking on the head. Milking precum out of it to taste and swallow as it rolls over my tongue. I can't get enough and hope that when he comes it floods me.

I slowly slide down again. Using my tongue to lick the under part of his cock. I let it slide all the way into my throat and hold it there while my muscles contract around the shaft and head. I slide back up midway and fall back down again. Pausing to milk it some more. I can feel his thick liquid sliding down my throat. I repeat this several times. Waiting each time at the bottom of the shaft to rub my chin against his balls and stroke my clit lightly.

I slowly increase my speed and bring my free hand up to cup his sack and use my index finger to glide along the smooth skin underneath. Then press it against his rectum. Pulling my hand back. I gently squeeze and fondle his balls until I feel them start to tighten. I slow my speed on his cock. I don't want to miss a drop of cum.

I feel the head start to expand in my throat and I pull back to circle it with my tongue. Until I feel it begin to shoot. Fresh cum spews onto the roof of my mouth and into the back of my throat. I feel it thick and hot on my tongue. The taste- Ohhhh- the taste is so good! It's musky and salty with just a hint of sweet. I swallow and swallow. I'm not disappointed. He fills my mouth so full I can feel dribbles on my chin. Mmmmmm! Knowing it can't last forever I swallow the last spurt of cum and feel him softening. I gentle my sucking and slowly caress the shaft with my tongue. Loving the way it feels in my mouth hot, soft and smooth. I gently kiss the head and release him. My tongue licking down to his balls, cleaning away any dribbles that slipped past my lips. Careful to be slow and gentle, knowing how sensitive he is after a climax.

I once again nuzzle my nose between his cock and scrotum. I breathe him in and 'prrrrr'. I'm so excited I know I could come with just a few quick strokes on my clit but I pull my hand away. Wanting to finish the scene the way I had planned. His hands are limp on my shoulders. Using the tablecloth to wipe the juices from my hands and face, I pull back from between his legs moving toward the outside of the booth. I slide up into the seat next to him glancing around to make sure no one notices my sudden appearance. I smile just like a cat with a bowl full of cream.

His eyes are hot, passion still simmering there. He's scrunched down sitting half off the bench seat using the tablecloth to cover his nakedness. I lean over to kiss him. A soft, slow, sensual kiss letting him taste himself on my tongue. As I pull back I feel my clit quiver and my stomach tighten with excitement. Acting as if nothing out of the ordinary has happened, I straighten my skirt and blouse and reach for my purse.

Casually I say, "Well I'm glad we could get together like this. It had been too long and I did miss you." I reach into my purse. Pulling out a napkin and one of the cards. Laying them both on the table. I look directly into his eyes placing emphasis on what I'm about to say, "We really shouldn't go so long with out seeing each other again."

Turning slowly I walk out of the bar. Making a production of it. I lengthen my stride to show off a little more leg and put a little extra sway in my hips. Keeping my shoulders back so that my breasts press against the front of the blouse. My peaked nipples are clearly visible through the thin material. My hair is a riot around my head and shoulders. Having escaped its pins. I feel my clit start to throb again with my excitement. I head toward the elevators not sure if I can wait until he catches on.

* * *

He sits up in the seat pulling his clothes into order at the same time. His head turns to stare after her in disbelief. He watches her slip through the doorway and into the hotel. Uncertain of what her parting words meant he looks down at what she left on the table. A napkin with a number scrawled across it and a black plastic card with the hotel logo on it. A satisfied smile breaks across his face. He shakes his head and thinks 'She's coming along quite nicely.''

To Be Continued...