Mind the Gap

Story Info
Trans-Atlantic cyber lovers' first meeting in London.
1.9k words
4
8.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John was on edge with excitement. The girl he had corresponded with for months in America was coming to see him in London. Her name was Beth, a name that evoked a number of thoughts in him - exotic, sexy and passionate. They had bonded well from the start of their e-mails which had got very steamy even early on and there had been photo exchanges and phone calls. But meeting was something else, and here he was at Terminal 4, Heathrow, waiting for her arrival. His heart was pounding as the crowds poured out of international arrivals. He wondered what had brought her here all this way and grinned to himself that other than himself there was also his penthouse riverside suite in the City overlooking the Thames.

Despite the throng his heart skipped a beat when he spotted that tell-tale red hair that he adored. She hadn't seen him but when he called out Beth! her face lit up and she ran towards him. She flung her arms around him and they hugged so hard he lifted her off her feet. Then there was their first kiss....and what a kiss. It was hot and passionate as they held each other tightly. It lasted several minutes, they were oblivious to everything and everyone that surrounded them.

Despite her long journey she chattered brightly and he took stock as they headed for his car. The pictures didn't do her justice. She was very pretty with shining green eyes and that flaming hair. She had a lovely curvy figure and nice legs and although dressed conservatively, her breasts were prominent and eye-catching.

It being early Sunday morning, there was relatively little traffic about and they skimmed past some of the landmarks shed heard about on their way back to his apartment. The view that he had been looking forward to showing her, was spectacular. She loved it and enthused in her captivating way. He loved how she said exactly what was on her mind. But of course she was tired, not having slept much on the plane and with the time difference, it wasn't long before she was sound asleep. He had planned for that and ensured she had a restful day.

On Monday he wanted to show her around a little without tiring her out too much. So they did a few touristy things. Beth loved having a native show her London. John of course knew where everything was, and took her to places off the beaten path. She felt better with him on the tube, even "minding the gap!" They went up the London Eye and he pointed out some landmarks as fortunately it was a very bright clear day. He took her to the National Gallery as he knew she loved art. They enjoyed each others company immensely as despite the plethora of words written between them the meeting was a more difficult test. He was enchanted by her playful manner and their ease between each other. They laughed a lot, held hands, stole kisses. John was gratified Beth seemed to appreciate his silly comments. She liked his indefinable "Britishness" and was attracted to him too. It was obvious to them both that they were incredibly attracted to one another.

Not wanting to do too much, after all there was plenty of time for that, they went back to the apartment and he told her of a little treat he had in store for the evening. He would take her to a very nice restaurant and then they would see a play at the open air Globe on the South Bank. Beth was thrilled with this as it was a totally different theatrical experience.

Beth wasn't sure what to wear but plumped for a black dress with spaghetti straps that showed off her shoulders to perfection and came down to just above her knees. It was cute and she looked very sexy in it. They had a very pleasant and leisurely Italian meal. Mercifully the weather was perfect for the Globe and they both thoroughly enjoyed the play in this very different setting.

They arrived home quite late that evening, John turned the lights down low and put on some soft music, hoping to entice her mood. He needn't have worried! They sipped a glass of wine and looked out at the view. Beth was enthralled with that - the boats twinkling on the Thames, the floodlit landmarks - it was very romantic. They kissed and slow-danced to the music, John holding her very close with hands straying to caress her cute bottom through the slinky dress. Beth could feel his burgeoning cock pressing into her tummy.

She broke from him and with a deft movement slipped the straps from her shoulder allowing the dress to slide down her body puddling at her feet. John was dumbstruck, getting his first glimpse of her in her glory. She knew exactly how to please him as she stood there in a black lacy bra that could barely contain her sumptuous, perky breasts, sexy black French style panties worn over a black garter belt and stockings. She was simply stunning and at first John could only gape inanely. However, he did manage to tell her how beautiful she was and began caressing her breasts through her bra. Her nipples sprang up as they were very sensitive and soon he had the bra off and was astounded at how beautiful her voluptuous breasts were.

He trailed kisses across her forehead, down over her fluttering eye lids, feeling her lashes sweep against his smooth moist lips, slowly reaching her deliciously sweet earlobe, blowing sweetly against her moist flesh. Then finding the sleek curve of her neck, softly allowing his tongue to linger at her heated pulse. Gently he took her breasts in hand caressing them as her pink nipples came to life, standing out proud and erect, enjoying the attention he was giving them. He took her hand and led her to the bedroom and lay her on his king size bed. As she posed he admired her curves, her alabaster skin contrasting with the black satin sheets - she was a work of art to behold.

John ran his hands through Beth's flaming hair that he loved so much and they kissed deeply, tongues exploring and intertwining, long, hard and wet. While kissing her Johns hand stroked her pussy through her panties and then it snaked inside and she let out a moan as it found its target. He felt no pubic hair - he adored the feel of a shaved pussy and one that was getting wetter by the minute.

Beth got up and opened Johns trousers, took them off and stroked his cock through his boxers. It was straining to be released and she pulled them down and saw his very hard seven inch cock pointing at her for the first time. She licked her lips, figuratively and literally as she loved giving head - John had no idea of the treat she had in store for him. She stroked his shaft and balls then slid her warm wet sensual mouth over his cock head, licking thoroughly and around the sensitive rim. She licked the shaft again and took it more fully into her mouth. She wanted to tease him slowly which was exactly how he liked it. She was an expert cock sucker, taking one of his balls into her mouth he was in heaven. He held her head and stroked her hair as she began pumping his cock with her mouth more quickly and he was in ecstasy watching her giving him such pleasure, her gorgeous green eyes looking steadfastly into his. She greedily licked up the pre-cum and John willed himself to hold back as he wanted to cum inside her pussy first for this first sexual encounter so he reluctantly withdrew.

He wanted to heighten her sexual pleasure, kissing her lightly all over, tempting her senses. Beginning at her toes kissing one at a time, lingering long enough to hear a soft moan escape her lips. Taking his time, he explored up her long curvaceous legs, running his hand closely behind his mouth, feeling her fevered skin tingling as he traced his tongue further towards her now pulsating sex. He kissed and licked her exquisite flesh above her stocking tops, thighs, inner thighs, getting ever closer to the destination. He rubbed her pussy again through her soaking panties and she sighed and raised her hips signaling he should take off her panties. This was very arousing for him as he slipped them down her legs and he gasped as he saw her beautiful shaved pussy for the first time, glistening with her juices, her plump and engorged lips begging to be eaten out.

The windows were clear and looked out on two sides on the London night. Beth wondered if any voyeur could see them and smiled to herself that she didn't care if they did - in fact it aroused her a little more. John spread her legs and lowered his head to feast on her pussy. His tongue lapped around her outer lips and savoured her cum as she rocked her hips. He licked up and down between her inner and outer lips and delved further inside as he had a long tongue and moved it around in circles. It sought out her throbbing clit which popped out once he had flicked at its hood. He lapped around her pink pearl and gave it plenty of deft licks then sucked it into his mouth. He inserted a finger then two into her pussy and got them well coated with her cum before slipping one into her rosebud while he continued his tongue lashing of her clit. The aroma of her sex was truly intoxicating to him. The crescendo of her orgasm was building and she was panting harder and moaning louder but he didn't want her to cum too soon. Her sublime body was writhing from intense pleasure and this was a huge turn-on for him.

"Oh John, John, please put it in - I need to feel you inside me, please fuck me NOW. "

In one smooth motion he held her hips and thrust his throbbing cock hard inside her. She gasped as she accommodated his girth. She felt deliciously tight on his rock hard cock stretching her velvet pussy walls and he withdrew to insert again. He used long slow and deep strokes, massaging her clit with each stroke and increasing the pace after a while. She crossed her legs behind his back to draw him deeper into her. He adored watching his cock penetrating her, the feel of his balls touching her and her breasts heaving with each thrust. He looked deeply and lovingly into her eyes as his orgasm built up. He could feel the semen rising and Beth was moaning very loudly as he pumped into her. He felt her pussy contracting on his cock and he could hold back no longer.

"Oh Beth I'm going to CUM" and with that his cock exploded spurting out torrents of his warm cum inside her. This was enough to send her over the edge as the wave of her intense orgasm climaxed, she cried out "Oh God I'M CUMMING, John." and she arched her back as she came very hard and her juices erupted in a flow.

John kissed Beth passionately with his cock still inside her and held her body so close to his, caressing her back and buttocks, their bodies melting into each other. He withdrew from her pussy, their cum trickling down her thigh. He wanted to make love to her all night and already he could feel his cock hardening again at the sight of her beautiful body.