Mind Warp 02: Dreamweavers

Story Info
New generation of controlling forces.
3.5k words
1
6k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seated at a private booth James snapped his fingers; "Hey; Nick! Do you want to hear the rest or not?" The younger man blinked and turned back to face James. "Yeah; yeah." He answered, but Nick couldn't take his eyes off the two bunnies that had just walked into the bar. James could only smile. These two would have been something he'd have gone after himself in his youth. James was glad to see that his time wasn't being wasted with this one. After the two beauties; one a red head, and the other a dirty blonde took their seats at the bar James now continued telling his tale. The bar maid brought each a drink; James giving her a generous tip plus the amount due, dismissed this young thing as if she was a bother.

Anyways; Nick, as I was saying our Ms. O'Connor left for work and had no idea how interesting this day would be. Renee had to pull over several times on her way; who knew how effective these things she had in her worked. Renee nearly lost control three times on her way to work because of her toys. When the car pulled into her parking spot; not being able to take it any longer, the blonde pulled the things out of her and let them fall to the floor. With her eyes barely opened our young actress tried to walk straight, and headed towards her cramped little trailer. Not wanting to be mean the stage hands that seen her heading over to her dressing room all thought Renee was drunk. Who could have blamed them; her eyes were barely opened, and she staggered as she walked.

The day's script was already on the small table, and a note which said that they were having some technical difficulties, and they wouldn't be able to begin until elven that morning. This meant that she'd have some hours to kill. It was still early morning and Renee figured some studying would pass the time. "Oh; great! They want me up in that harness again. What? They didn't get what they needed yesterday?" The strawberry blonde really didn't want to do that again. She didn't want to admit it to herself or the others; but that thing gave her the willies. She knew deep down that it was safe, but she still had that feeling in the pit of her stomach. This meant that she'd have to spend yet another afternoon of just hanging around and doing nothing.

Startled; the blonde's body jerked, as a knock came from the other side of the door and a woman's voice asked if Renee was there. It was Lucy and she kept her steady knocking until the short blonde finally opened the door. Lucy had just been through make up and had on her Xena costume. "Hey Ren; did you see this?" The dark haired amazon was waving a script in her hand. "Are you okay with this? I don't know how they're going to get around the sensors with this stunt." Renee surprised at seeing Lucy as Xena shook her head and seemed preoccupied. "What's wrong?" Lucy asked concerned about her friend. The amazon was surprised at this short thing's strength as Renee pulled her into her trailer and slammed the door closed.

Lucy still with the script in one hand and now completely confused couldn't react fast enough when Renee jumped on her and began to thrust and grind her hips against Lucy's stomach. Renee grabbed the dark haired beauty's hands forcing her hands deep into her soft mounds on her chest, and threw herself backwards. This didn't have the desired effect that the blonde thought would happen. Lucy taken aback let go and Renee fell backwards ending upside down with her skirt down around her waist exposing her mount between her legs.

Renee's hands and arms were the only thing preventing her head from hitting the floor. With her legs still clenched tightly around Lucy's waist Lucy's height was now the only thing that prevented gravity from taking the blonde the rest of the way to the carpeted floor. Lucy struggled to get this snake like grip of her friend from around her. It was a struggle, but the much taller babe won the day and freed herself. "What's going on Renee; what the hell are you doing?" Seeing the flash in this blonde's eyes Lucy didn't realized that she'd dropped the script in her hands. She might have been small, but she was powerful and the amazon lost this fight. A rare thing for Lucy or Xena for that matter; who according to the script writers always won the day no matter who the foe was.

With the skill of a battling bard this amazon's black leather skirt was up around her waist, and those black panties were lying on the floor beside her legs. "It's your turn." The blonde spoke in a whisper and spread wide Lucy's legs exposing the target of this blonde's obsession at the moment. Lucy was going to ask what Renee meant by; "It's your turn" when she looked on as this blonde head disappeared between her legs. Renee pulled Lucy even wider apart so she could get better access. Try as she may Lucy didn't seem to have the strength to stop this mad woman who was now feasting on her. Lucy felt a tongue lick her; then disappear inside this tight slit, and again back to generously licking at her. Renee wasn't having the desired results she'd wanted, so in went three of her fingers deep inside this space surrounded by thin black hair. It wasn't long before these magic fingers did their job. Lucy first arched her back then threw her hips up into Renee's face. Lucy's head moved from side to side and finally came to a rest as she blankly looked off to her left. It was this amazon's turn to be emptied of every drop of juice that was in this tall body of hers.

Renee stood up; holding Lucy upside down and used her body like a straw draining her friend of every last sticky drop. When she was done with her Renee let this body fall to the ground and climbed on top of her. Ripping that Gabrielle bra off of herself she had Lucy consume her entire soft flesh on her chest. She force fed it to Lucy who took as much as she could, and when no more fit it was the blonde's turn to explode in delight. Out of reflex Lucy clamped down on the stuff in her mouth and began to chew on it as though it was a giant wad of gum. Renee's hips pounded Lucy into the ground repeatedly, but now it was Lucy's turn to not let go. Somehow the raven hair beauty was beginning to enjoy herself and a bit too much for the blonde's liking.

James suddenly stopped talking; he noticed that Nick was no longer listening to him, and instead was looking at those two women at the bar. The young lad didn't have to say anything, but James knew what he wanted. "You know I can help you with that." The youngster with the thing beard briefly looked at him; then returned to his previous activity while gulping the drink James had gotten for him. "Hmm; what?" James got up and motioned for Nick to follow him. Both left the bar; but Nick didn't know why he was following this stranger, and not staying. James walked out to the parking lot and threw Nick a set of keys and told him he could drive. The twenty something stopped; stared, and couldn't believe his eyes. James was walking towards the passenger's door of this classic Porsche 928. The color was odd; it was a high gloss black color, but if you looked at it in just the right angle Nick detected some purplish color as well. The leather interior was gold in color; a sweet ride all the way around, and now he was holding the keys to this machine. "You sure you want me to drive?" This was a stranger and a stranger's car. It could be stolen or something just as bad that might get him in way over his head.

"Don't worry Nick; it's mine, and it can be yours if you want. I need you to drive me somewhere and I'll explain everything. You can drive a stick can't you?" This guy didn't have to ask that twice. The young man was already seated when James was closing the door on his side. Uncommon for Nick; even though the car was capable of vastly greater speeds, and James often took it to the limits Nick kept it within reason as they headed out to the marina not far away. Nick normally wasn't from these parts, but found that his navigator knew these streets like the back of his hand and in no time the two of them were facing this rather daunting boat.

James had him park near this white boat; the Pershing 62 racing yacht. Not only was this craft very luxurious, but it too was built for speed. Nick again followed James like a lost puppy dog, and at this moment this wasn't far from the truth. James showed Nick to a seat on the main deck and explained why he had told him that story of the two actresses. James used to be a guy just like him, but had grown tired of the playboy lifestyle. He even told Nick of the box that he found on one of his many adventures; the thing couldn't be opened, but he found many other uses for it. "The box and the boat is one unit; they have to stay together, but the car you drove here in is yours to keep. The box has chosen you to be the next caretaker. It will give you a life that mere mortals can only dream of. When you grow tired you'll have to do as I just did; find someone to take over, and give him this boat and everything that comes with it."

Nick couldn't believe it; this was all a joke, it had to be. But James shown him the bill of sales for the car and boat; both were in his name, his complete name and address back in the states. James then plopped this passport and bank book on the counter in front of him. These too also now belonged to him, and it might be the drinks, but Nick nearly passed out when he looked at the amount in the bank book. He had never seen so many zeros in all his life. According to this Nick was a millionaire. "What about the money; do I get to keep it too?" James told him that any amount greater than this number he could keep for himself, but the next caretaker gets one million dollars just like him. The young man asked if James was keeping any money for himself. This brought a smile and a nod from James. "Oh yes; I invested wisely and made out pretty good for myself. Good gambling decisions didn't hurt either. There are lots of ways to make money; just don't spend it all in one place. Enjoy yourself; enjoy the sun and women, and the boat and box will take care of the rest."

Nick went below for just a moment, but when he returned this stranger was gone. Seconds later he heard this horn which was coming from this blackish gold Lamborghini Diablo. James was standing on the passenger side while this tall woman with black hair and the bluest eyes he'd ever seen was standing on the driver's side. "Hey Nick; remember what I said, and never let the money run dry or your time here is over. Don't worry; I've entered you in the World Classic Poker run that's here in town to get you started, I programmed the directions into your car. Oh; dress nice, it's a fancy place. And a hot babe on your arm wouldn't hurt either. Have fun." With this last bit of business completed Nick watched James and this girl with the killer body jump into this car and drive off. Still in a daze about all of this the young man and new caretaker spotted what he needed. Over there just off to his left was this expansive beach. He needed some time to think about all of this. A quick check of his astounding GPS system Nick found that it had been program with many places of interest that he would love to visit. Nick simply had to speak towards the dash and these different places would pop up telling him the best route to get from here to there. This system used a holographic emitter that made everything seem so real.

After a quick stop Nick was now ready for the beach, and soon found himself sitting between two gorgeous young women. A bit pale next to these golden goddesses but a drink soon makes him forget about this. He thought they looked familiar but couldn't place them even if you put a gun to his head, but one was a blonde and the other a brunette. Looking out towards the ocean not fifteen feet from him Nick flashed back to the story James had told him, then looked at these two girls. The blonde was wearing a one piece blue swimsuit while the brunette was wearing a barely there black string bikini that barely cover anything. Her massive things on her chest were just covered by the flimsiest piece of fabric. Any less and she might as well have been topless.

Nick didn't do it on purpose, but when he spit a small stream of his drink out of his mouth through his teeth the brunette stirred and moaned softly. To say the least the slightly taller young man found this strange and looked at her in a slight confused state. This time he did it on purpose and again she left out a soft moan. At first Nick thought this girl was messing with him; but her eyes were closed, and she couldn't possibly have seen what he had just done. The blonde was also fast asleep and a twinkle in Nick's eye foretold of a plan that was now hatching. While looking at this blonde he did the same thing letting small stream explode from his mouth. She too moaned softly and shifted her body.

Now Nick looked at both of these women; both still seem oddly familiar, but their names were still someplace out there just out of his grasp. Leaning back in his chair and feeling the sun's rays hitting his body this devilish look came over him. "Nay; this can't be really happening." Nick was trying to talk himself out of what he was thinking. Shaking his head to clear the liquor cobwebs from his mind he turned his gaze to this young couple walking down the beach towards him. Nick saw his chance when the man kissed the woman he was with. Who knows where it came from, but it popped into his head. A image flashed ever so briefly, but it did happen. Nick rubbed his eyes in disbelief. That man forced the woman to her knees and was feeding her his entire shaft; plunging it deep within her throat. This could be all just a fantastic coincidence and not of his making, but all of this disappeared when Nick concentrated and the man held the girl's head to his groin. This was of Nick's doing; he was concentrating on forcing this strange woman to accept the man's entire length. Nick didn't stop until the woman's arms began to flail due to lack of oxygen.

"Can this really be happening?" The young man never had this kind of power; never in his life could he make anyone do anything against their will. Another test was called for; he had to be sure this was no fluke, or happy chance encounter. Being in the right place and all that stuff. Nick had to find out for sure if he was the one doing all of this. And this test quickly presented itself. Nick didn't really want to hurt anyone or kill them, but he found the perfect group to have fun with. A small group were playing volleyball just down the beach not that far away.

Looking back; those two were still enjoying themselves and nobody seemed to even notice what they were doing, so Nick took his attentions back to the game. These people were nearly evenly split between men and women and Nick watched for a short time before coming up with a plan. "Got it; strip volleyball." He seemed pleased with this idea and no sooner had he come up with this idea did they begin to strip every time the losing team lost a point. Nick also found that he could control who scored a point and who didn't. It wasn't long before everyone was nude. He'd have to come up with another plan to continue this game.

His attentions now turned to these two young beauties that surrounded him like a bun. Looking at the brunette first Nick rested his head on his hand while lying facing her. He watched as she moved a hand placing it between her legs. It didn't take that long before her body began to shake uncontrollably and her hips shot high into the air only to slam back down on the lounge chair she was sitting on. When this brunette's eyes shot open Nick played it cool and pretended to just be repositioning himself on his chair. Well he was pretending, but he'd be fixing that soon enough.

Somewhat embarrassed the brunette adjusted the top of her swimsuit that she had pulled off just moments ago. She meekly smiled and clutched at the fabric making sure everything was covered up. The young man smiled in an attempt to ease her mind telling her everything was cool. With her sudden action Nick had lost concentration and the others on the beach; with the exception of the couple off to his left, were in a state of shock at the state of dress or undress in this case that they found themselves in.

"Hi; I'm Nick." The young man with the thin beard said while smiling. "I'm Kat; hi." After talking for a bit Kat asked if he'd spread some of this on her back giving Nick a plastic bottle. As he was spreading the suntan lotion on Kat's back it suddenly hit him. This was Kat Dennings and that other woman had to be Beth Behrs from that TV show. These two people were stars and wonders what they were doing here. Kat told him that they were on a break; they were shooting an episode of their show down here that would be airing around Christmas time. Nick had never been a fan, but this was quickly changing.

When Nick's hands strayed a bit he was happily surprised that Kat plunged his hands deep within the soft flesh on her chest and leaned back on him. Nick wasn't about to say no and played with these things vigorously. All of this and without Nick having to use this strange new power of his. But he still wanted to have some fun, and the more he played with Kat's very massive boobs Beth began to squirm and writhe. Pinching Kat's nipples and making them hard; this made the blonde grab herself and begin to moan. Kat didn't seem to notice what her friend was doing, and was having her own fun.

The brunette was beginning to get excited and held these hands tight against her chest slowly moving them in small circles. Nick quickly stared at Beth who now was exploding in this wet dream of hers. When the blonde opened her eyes Nick was applying lotion to her friend's back. Beth held her legs tightly close and looked towards the two of them. "Oh; this is Nick, and he's from the state too Beth." Beth looked at Nick; "Oh; hi." She wasn't quite sure what to make of all of this, but more importantly was trying to hide the fact that she was still in the throes of an orgasm of a lifetime.

"Hey; Beth, Nick here is going to be in the Round Robin Porker Tour. Want to stop by when we're done shooting tomorrow?" Beth nodded quickly and her eyes rolled to the back of her head as wave after wave rushed through her body. It wasn't until now that Nick remembered and released her from his hold. The blonde's body went limp and told Kat she needed a minute. Kat turned and looked at Nick who shrugged his shoulders fainting ignorance. He wasn't about to tell this woman what he could do. While Beth was regaining her senses Kat invited Nick for a swim. He only had to have his arm twisted a little, but they both ended up in the water.