Mind Wiping

Story Info
Light BDSM discussion leads to light spanking & anal play.
1.5k words
3.71
36.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you have any concerns for me to wipe from your mind today?"

"No sir. I'm free and easy - thinking about my sister's wedding."

"Free and easy - My! Is your lover not spanking you enough then, pet?"

"My lovers do pretty good."

"But is pretty good enough for a pretty bad girl like you?"

"Not at all times."

"And you are a demanding, bad girl, no doubt?"

"I have my moments."

You blushed.

"As do we all, pet," he agreed and reached across to stroke your cheek. "So, young lady, tell me about your moments?"

"When something happens that I don't like, I tend to throw a fit. Sometimes, but not often I have thrown objects, and broken a few, broke a window once. That was an accident though..."

"Very unruly," he smiled thinly. "You were evidently not disciplined enough as a child."

"No sir, I suppose I was not."

"And have you been laid over numerous laps?"

"Recently?"

"If you like."

"Two."

"Two degrees of contentment then?"

"Yes, sir"

"Friend and lover?"

"Yes, that's right: my lover and a friend of his."

"That's very democratic of your lover and yet...I don't think you regret it entirely."

"No sir, but it was humiliating."

"Oh - how so?"

"It wasn't done in front of people, but I know they heard it and knew what was happening."

"At a family reception - your sister's engagement party perhaps?" He hazarded, smiling at the thought.

"Nooooooooooo god. No, thank god. No. I would have died right there - funeral before the wedding."

"You would have killed your sister's fiancée? That would have been very naughty indeed."

"No," you laughed.

"Seems like an odd juxtaposition," he mused: "a wedding and a funeral - unless you are associated with Hugh Grant?"

"Not I, sir."

"Too busy reading spanking magazines a standing ruefully in a corner, I don't doubt?"

"I hate corner time," you smiled thinly. "It's boring and stupid."

"Especially if the room is round," he remarked.

You just laughed again.

"Would you rather just have mad sex instead: mad, rough sex, where the shape of the room is irrelevant, perhaps?"

"Shape doesn't matter at all, no," you agreed, "but it'd be nice if it had a bed, a table, a chair...well something."

"So long as it spins nicely, hmmm? Are you expecting me to check my inventory for furniture and duly furnish a room for you?" He stared at his friend sternly, watching her make silly faces in the large mirror to one side of the room. "Do you take me for some male version of Virginia Woolf?"

"Not as such..."

"Hush - I'm wondering, pet..."

"What are you wondering, sir?"

"I'm wondering what the pet will confess to next?"

"In that case I'm going to be good and keep this mouth shut."

"Some in my position, might consider that provocative, girl. Are your lips are sealed? Have you done nothing wrong of late?"

"Ummm... yes that's it," you smiled hesitantly, gradually realising there was a sudden sea-change in the direction of this conversation.

"So you are not due chastisement?"

You shrugged, unwilling to be drawn and he turned away.

"You know, pet..."

"Yes?"

"Considering your possibilities, I'm sure you'll find some ancient, gnarled creature to reward you here with crab like hands to draw down your undies, though they may not be able to manage the rough sex afterwards, being elderly and decrepit and..."

"And you are too funny," you grinned and wrinkled up your nose.

"...and... you make too many funny faces. Kindly stop being childish."

"Yes sir, sorry."

"Are you trying to provoke me, girl?"

"No, sir."

"What exactly are you trying to do then?"

"Nothing sir - I thought we were just chatting."

"Just sitting, knees respectably closed, not making anyone, least of all me alert to your desires?"

You rolled your eyes.

"I get the feeling that this position is very unfamiliar to you pet."

"I will take care of it."

"That's rather decisive of you."

"That's down to me."

"Wretched child! You have no manners at all do you?"

You shrugged and looked away.

"Has anyone ever remarked favourably on your brattishness?"

"No."

"Then why not mend your ways?"

"Because I like to make an impression."

"The cane applied to your bare backside should be impression enough pet."

"Well there is that to look forward to when I get home, sir, sometimes."

"Why only sometimes?"

"I love the spankings.... but sometimes during them.... they hurt so bad that I regret acting up."

"I think that may have been part of the point of them, pet, though they don't seem to have cured you all things considered."

"Yeay!"

"Come here, girl."

You walked slowly over.

"Over my lap if you please, skirt up.."

"Yes, sir," you grinned happily

"Bunch it round your waist. That's it raise it up at the back, so the whole room can see your punishment. And don't make more faces."

"Sorry, sir."

"I warned you about childishness, did I not young lady?" He smiled to himself and placing a hand on the cotton seat of your panties.

"Yes sir," you murmured, feeling that hand pressing down firmly.

"Are you going to behave better in future?"

"Yes sir."

"Should I hold anything to your promises?" He queried smacking you lightly and watching as you flinch under the blow.

"Yes I mean it, I will behave."

"Or will you go," he paused and spanked hard, "away from here and...(a further hard spank followed)...condemn yourself to (with an extra hard spank for emphasis)...repeat your actions girl?"

"No, I promise to behave," you whimpered, feeling the sting of that metronomic hand upon your bottom.

"I had a friend from Texas stay over with me last summer," he advised, drawing down your panties, to alert the world to the blushing warmth of your behind.

You smiled weakly.

"I spanked her most days before breakfast," he clarified, with a hard smack to your bare flesh, hard enough to make you squeal and jump as he added with a further wallop: "and caned her after tea."

"Oowww"

"She learnt to mark my words. I learnt to mark her bottom. It was a fair exchange," he determined with the hardest smack of all as you closed your eyes and uttered an emphatic wail. "She also learnt how to appreciate the tawse."

"Noooo, please," you exclaimed as he leant to one side and picked up a leather strap from the side table

"You have an ambition to be quite incorrigible, don't you?"

"Comes with the brattishness."

"Kindly kick off your frivolous if fetching underwear girl...now."

"Yes sir," you wriggled and obeyed with a shy smile.

"Go and lean over the chair - hands on the seat."

"Yes sir"

"You may slip your skirt off before you bend."

You looked behind you and around the room cutely and then leant over, placing your hands on the seat.

"Pay attention to your punishment, girl - not your audience. The fact that I may choose to invite the neighbours round to see your well deserved whipping is neither here nor there - do you understand girl?"

"Yes sir"

"Now spread your legs."

You spread them slightly, hesitantly, wanting to provoke, knowing that more is required of you.

"Wider please. Show yourself off to the audience of your dreams. All the nice ladies and gentlemen of your fertile imagination would so enjoy it if you reached behind yourself and exposed your shame, girl...," he paused and coughed. "Were you given permission to look back girl?"

"No sir." You looked down at the seat of the chair and scrunched up your face.

"Were you given permission to make a silly face?"

"No sir."

"Were you...," he reached out and touched you lightly, "given permission to become moist or to tremble with anticipatory excitement?"

"No sir."

"You are not only moist, you are sopping girl. You have no shame, do you?"

"No sir," you squeaked as he applied the cured leather of the tawse to your engorged excitement with a flick of his wrist.

"I am sorry, sir."

"That remains to be seen, pet. Does your lover use you here?" He enquired, pressing his thumb against your bottom.

"Yes sir," you gasped. "He does."

"And do you enjoy that use?" He asked, stroking his fingers lightly across your vaginal crease as he let his thumb sink into your tight anal bud to the first knuckle.

You nodded your head, shifting uneasily on your feet: " yes, sir, I enjoy it."

"Don't worry - you can clean my thumb later, pet."

"Yes sir."

"Keep yourself spread. I am most keen to observe my penetrating insights," He smiled and slapped you proprietarily as you spread your legs wider.

He pressed his fingers into your sex and sluiced them backwards and forwards causing you to sigh out loud; "Three wet fingers in your wet cunt, girl."

You couldn't help but push back on his hand, making him grin and causing him to remark: "You will make a nice little fuck slut at my gatherings, won't you?"

"Yes sir," you agreed, knowing that you would have consented to anything at that moment, if only to be allowed to push back harder on those fingers.

"A nice well-behaved and responsive fuck slut, hmmmm?"

"Yes sir," you sighed riding the fingers faster and arching your back, pausing on the crescendo of pleasure all else forgotten, knowing that he had effectively ensured that everything else, yes, anything else was wiped from your mind...