Mindy Fucks Ch. 03

Story Info
Dad punishes naughty daughter.
10.4k words
4.56
180.4k
39

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/16/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tristan
Tristan
71 Followers

Pt. III: Mindy Punished

"Mindy! Get your ass down stairs right now!" yelled daddy.

"Shit," I thought, "what have I done now?"

The last few weeks before graduation had been great. My birthday had been a night of surprise and revelation. Each night since then had been filled with unsurpassed sex. My parents were planning an around the world trip on the boat and I was going with them, taking a year off after high school to experience the real world. Things couldn’t be going better, but now daddy was yelling at me and I didn’t know why. I knew the sound of that voice though. It meant I was in real trouble. I threw a silk robe on over my panties and T-shirt and ran down the stairs.

"What’s the matter daddy?" He was holding some papers in his hand. The look on his face was of complete displeasure. On the hardwood floor at his feet was a torn envelope, the Visa logo prominently evident on its face. Suddenly I realized what I’d done and I shrank a little inside knowing that whatever was coming wouldn’t be good. My part of the bill would total at just over a thousand dollars blown on dresses, shoes, makeup, lingerie and a few choice sex toys. There was also lunch with Jennifer at Café Neuf and a room charge at the Ramada Suites where Jennifer and I convinced our math teacher, Ms. Hathaway, to give us "A’s" for a class we ditched more often than not.

"Mindy, who gave you permission to use my card?" asked daddy. His voice was firm and stern. His body language was no nonsense. My mind was reeling, looking for excuses, looking for a way out. Big trouble was definitely just around the corner. Suddenly it began to occur to me that things might be entirely different now. Maybe my way out of this was not to duck at all. "Why not", I thought to myself and decided to play it cool, nonchalant. "Christ!" I almost said out loud, "I mean I’ve been fucking mom and dad for weeks now. I’m like a second wife to daddy; even better than a second wife. I mean, mom’s hot and totally sexy and experienced, but I’m younger. So what if I used his credit card. I deserve some perks.

"Take it easy daddy," I said, putting some attitude in my voice, "You’ve got plenty and I needed some new clothes and stuff."

I didn’t even see it coming. Daddy’s hand came out of nowhere swinging around me and landed with a resounding slap across the left cheek of my ass. It wasn’t an easy slap. There was nothing lighthearted about it and it stung enough to bring immediate tears to my eyes. My face flushed with shock and confusion as I tried to dance out of range of his next swing.

"Wha… what are you doing daddy?" I cried.

"Listen you little bitch!" he said in a stern, threatening voice. "I’m your father and as long as I am, which means until the end of time, you damn well give me the respect I deserve and do what I tell you to do. Don’t you ever use my credit card without my permission." He was trembling with anger.

"I’m sorry, daddy. I won’t do it again." I said. Tears were rolling down my face. I couldn’t believe how angry he was and I was genuinely sorry. I hadn’t meant to disappoint him I just hadn’t really even thought about it. I saw his eyes begin to soften at the sight of my repentance and tears. "Mindy," he said, in a softer voice, "sorry is just not good enough. I think you need to learn a lesson this time."

Daddy’s strong hand came up and took a firm hold on the thick hair hanging loosely down the back of my neck and he led me toward the kitchen.

In the kitchen daddy sat down on a tall stool and pulled me roughly across his lap. Lying across his lap, the cheeks of my ass stood out, proudly pointing towards him covered only by the thin material of my white cotton panties as my robe rode up around my waist. My tits flattened across his thigh, bulging slightly beneath my armpits. My hair hung down to the floor. Daddy raised his palm high in the air and brought it down with a hard, loud slap across the cheeks of my ass. Tingling pain shot through me starting from my ass cheeks then radiating upwards as the nerve endings in my butt sent screaming alarms synapse to synapse to the pain register in my brain. I’m sure the cheeks flushed and reddened immediately. I was being spanked like a little girl. His hand rose again and again. Smack, smack, smack. Tears of pain and humiliation fell from my eyes. "Please don’t daddy," I begged. His hand rose again and came down hard but at the end he rubbed his palm gently over my sore ass and as he rubbed me I noticed that the sharp painful sensation of his slaps had moderated to a tingle. The tingling felt almost electric, as if a low voltage current was running through my body. My red ass was hot and the heat was spreading down my thighs and up my torso. l noticed that my pussy was dripping wet and that I was grinding my crotch into daddy’s knee. My nipples were hard where my tits lay flattened against his thigh. A blaze of lust shot through me as I found myself fervently hoping that daddy would slide a finger or two up my ass and stick his cock in my mouth.

Daddy lifted me off his lap and turned me around so I was straddling his thighs, my ass grinding against the hard knot straining against the material of his trousers. He pulled me by the hair back against his chest and I felt his hot breath against my neck and ear as he whispered, "Mindy, you’re a little slut and I’m going to show you what happens to little sluts who don’t show me the proper respect." His hands came up the front of my body and he began roughly pinching my nipples and squeezing my tits. He pushed me forward and grabbed me by the hips as he ground his hard cock against the panty-covered mound of my pussy. His hand slid down past the elastic waistband of my panties and across my trim pussy. His fingers slid thickly through my syrupy wet slit, teasing my clit, making my body jump involuntarily and a groan of lust and desire pass between my lips. "I want to cum daddy," I moaned, "make your little slut daughter cum."

Daddy laughed and pulled me back up on his lap so his lips were next to my ear. His fingers remained in my panties fondling my cunt. "It’s not going to be that easy Mindy dear." His voice was chilly and menacing. "You’re punishment has only just begun", he said. "You’re going to do exactly what I tell you to do for the rest of this afternoon. You’re my slave until your mother gets home. I’m going to do whatever I want and your going to do whatever I say." Daddy’s hands came out of my panties his fingers dripping with my honey. He lifted his hand in front of me so I could see my juice glistening there and then he put his fingers in my mouth. My tongue swirled around his fingers licking myself off of him. "One more thing," he said in a whisper, "you are not to cum until you’re mother gets home. Not even a little." His words froze me inside. Mom wouldn’t be home for at least eight hours.

Daddy lifted me off his lap and turned me to face him. He pushed the robe off my shoulders so that it fell in a pile around my feet. "Your nipples are hard," he said and bent his head down and gently bit each nipple, teasing them with his teeth, making them ache. When he lifted his head there were two wet spots on my T-shirt where his mouth had closed over each tit and my nipples stood out harder and longer than they had ever had before. I could feel my pussy juice seeping from me and running down the inside of my thigh. "Turn around and put your hands on the counter," he ordered. I did, bending over at the waist and thrusting my ass towards him. Daddy pulled my panties down over my ass and began fingering my anus. Two fingers passed down my crack and entered my slimy wet pussy and began to pump in and out. He pumped me to within seconds of a mind scrambling orgasm then withdrew pulling my panties back over my ass and leaving me panting and shaking.

"Sit on the stool and wait for me," ordered daddy. I did and he left the room. I was tempted to finger myself and get off while he was out but decided against it. Frankly, the thrill of waiting, of being under his complete control outweighed the potential release of a self-induced orgasm. I could hardly wait for whatever was coming next. Dad returned to the kitchen with a handful of long silk scarves from my mommy’s closet. He stepped in front of me, knelt down and slipped mommy’s red spike heels on my feet, lacing the straps up my calves. He lifted each leg so that the spike slipped over the middle brace of the stool I was sitting on causing my thighs to spread out with my knees to lift just slightly higher than my waist. He then tied each ankle securely to the leg of the stool. Sitting on the stool like that, my legs wantonly splayed, he had an unobstructed view of my wet panty covered crotch, the lips of my swollen pussy and my pubic mound clearly evident through the thin cotton. Next he stepped behind me and pulled my arms back. He tied one end of a scarf around my wrists pulled the other end tight and tied it to the stool brace so my arms were securely tied behind me and my chest was thrust forward prominently displaying my small, firm tits. Finally, he stepped behind me and carefully tied one of the soft scarves over my eyes making sure that I could not see through or beneath it.

I could hear daddy walking around me appraising my vulnerable body as I sat tied so lewdly to the stool. I could hear his calm breathing and my own excited inhalations. I could hear my heart pounding in my chest. Every part of me was shaking with sexual need and excitement. My pussy felt so gooey wet I was sure that my juice was in a puddle on the stool seat beneath me. The next sound I heard caused me to literally gush juice down my inner thigh. I heard the distinct, unmistakable high-speed whirr of a vibrator. Dad stepped forward and slid the shaft of the vibrating sex toy between my crotch and the stool seat so that my panty covered pussy lips spread over the girth of the shaft. The vibration shook my cunt and sent thrill bolts racing through my interior. I responded by grinding myself onto the shaft, shifting my hips from side to side in an effort to get the thing in me. Unfortunately for me, dad had placed it perfectly so that, while my pussy was being constantly aroused, I couldn’t get enough direct clitoral stimulation to get off. I was wet and horny enough to die, getting wetter and hornier by the second, but I couldn’t cum. "Stay like that for awhile," I heard daddy whisper in my ear then I heard his footsteps as he left the room.

I sat there in misery and ecstasy hunching my frustrated cunt against the vibrator. I must have been there for quite a while before I heard daddy coming back into the kitchen because by the time he came back the batteries were beginning to wear out and the vibrations were becoming weaker and more erratic. The steady hum that had come from the little tool when he first set it under me had become a slow, labored grind. My pussy was wetter than ever, my excitement multiplied by the frustration of being incessantly driven towards orgasm without actually achieving the release. Blindfolded, my sense of touch, smell and hearing were exponentially aroused. My body was peaked with sensitivity and coursing with thrilling sensations. Every stray sound and smell felt corporeal, like a lover’s hand caressing my tits. I was stimulated by the slightest breeze across my body and could feel my skin goosebump, the fine hair on my arms and the back of my neck rising, to invisible, almost imperceptible currents of energy in the air surrounding me. I had never felt a more urgent need to be filled with cock. My emotions were building to a wave, an almost physical pressure. I felt like I was caught in a whirlpool, being sucked into a realm of emotional sensation for which I had no comparative experience. I felt like I was submerged in a boiling sea of sex and lightning awash with noise and color, blue, red, pink, purple, green, gray, currents of arousal pulling my body in multitudinous directions.

"Mindy," said daddy, "I know you must be pretty horny by now. I hope you understand why I’m doing this and that you’re learning a lesson." I nodded my head up and down to signify I did understand. My body trembled uncontrollably, the mere sound of his voice, as intimate and physical as a cock being rubbed across my lips.

He moved towards the counter and then I heard him pick the phone off the receiver. He dialed and a moment later spoke. "Hi," he said in a friendly, open voice. "Do you have time to come over now? I have something here I think you’ll be very interested in." He stopped talking momentarily to listen to whomever he was speaking with. At this point, I didn’t know what to think. Was he going to leave me here alone, miserable and unattended? Was he inviting someone over to see me humiliated, submitting to his discipline? I didn’t know what would be worse. "Yes, something like that," he said, continuing his conversation with the mystery person, laughing lightly, happily into the phone. "It’s what I talked to you about before…Sure…No, I already called them…O.k., see you in about half an hour."

He moved back towards me. Blindfolded, my sense of hearing was acute so he sounded thunderous moving towards me. In my mind’s eye I could see him towering above my vulnerable body, staring at my wet crotch. I was desperate to feel his hands on me, gently or roughly, but on me. I wanted him to rip my panties off and bury his cock in me. I would have cum if he had just rubbed his cock across my mouth, if he had put it against my face. At that moment, I would have cum if he had only said a few choice words to me. If he had called me his "LITTLE SLUT" or his "WHORE" or if he would have jerked off and covered my face or my tits with his hot cum. Graphic images of sex were invading my mind. I could see, just as if it were happening now, him slowly feeding his long, thick cock into my lubed ass as I lay beneath him with my legs hooked over his shoulders. I saw images of him tit fucking mommy and his thick sperm ejaculating from the strained purple head of his cock, ropes of it spewing over her neck and onto her cheeks. I could practically taste it as I saw myself licking her ears and rubbing my face into the wet mess dripping between her tits. Daddy brought me back to the reality by roughly pulling my T-shirt up to expose my tits. I heard a swishing sound through the air in front of my face and then heard the swish descend towards me a split second before I felt the sting of a soft something hitting across my right nipple. The sensation, so surprising and unexpected, was again, like the spanking, almost immediately more erotic than painful. I felt like my tits were swelling and a pulling in me like a chord being struck from my tits to my clit. Not enough to get me off but it pushed me right to the edge. I heard the swish again and felt the sensation of the blow to my left nipple.

"I see you like the feel of this riding crop," said daddy, swishing the leather rod in the air around my face. I was twitching, frightened and excited, groaning with pleasure, seduced by his cruel dominance. "I want to ask you something Mindy?" he said, "Have you ever fucked yourself with this crop." "Yes," I sobbed out. I saw myself kneeling on my bed, rubbing the hard shaft of that crop through my wet cleft, pulling the ends up so that the length of it rubbed hard and incessant across my asshole and the lips of my pussy, across my throbbing clit. I saw myself lying down and thrusting the thick end of it into my cunt as my fingers pinched my nipples. I saw myself sucking my juice off the end, licking the length to taste myself, cumming as I did it. Suddenly I felt his hand rubbing my thigh and then he quickly removed the dying vibrator from beneath me and turned it off. "You’re all wet," he said with a rough laugh. "Do you want me to spank your clit with this crop?" he asked. I almost jumped out of my skin when he began to gently tap the leather tab of the crop against the wet panty covered lips of my pussy. Like a wanton I spread my legs out as far as I could and pushed my hips forward to meet the next strike. "Eat me daddy, please eat me," I was begging him. But he only laughed. I felt him tease my inside thigh with the crop and then tip it so the edge slid under my panty leg. In an instant four inches of the crop slid into my pussy. He turned the crop, rotating his end in a wide circle so that the shaft inside me rubbed against the slick walls of my cunt. I was insane with need; the crop was too thin to get me off. I needed to be filled with something thick and hot. "I’d put this in your ass if I could reach it," he said. I wanted him to reach it. "Turn me over," I begged him, "put it in my ass daddy! Please, daddy! Fuck my ass with it." I had lost it, I would have begged for anything to get myself off. "No," he said harshly and with a jerk he pulled the crop from my cunt leaving me empty and throbbing.

He stepped away from me again then I heard the whistle of something thicker being whipped towards me through the air and I suddenly felt the kiss of soft strands landing across my tits. It was, I later found out, a horsehair whip. Designed to sting a little, sensitize, it wasn’t meant to hurt. It left red streaks across my tits where he had applied it but they didn’t last, just something to let me know he’d been there. Of course, each time he laid the whip across my tits my body was wracked with spasmodic need. I wanted to cum each time I felt the whip land across my firm tits and my nipples hardened to steel. At that point, the point where he was whipping my tits with such soft cruelty, if I had simply let go of everything, if I had released my emotions and anxiety and the last vestiges of my self-control, I believe I could have, would have, cum harder than anyone ever had or would again. I might also have simply lost my mind. This was, and remains for me today, the most unconditional submission to raw sex that I ever experienced. Daddy was being a cruel master, but not one without thought or my best interest at heart. He was being hard but his touch was pure velvet. My body jerked. Tears were pouring from my eyes, down my face, hot and wet as the juice that was streaming from my pussy. I felt, at once, both exhausted and energized. Moans of joy and pain emanated from me. Sounds of unrepentant lust, pure fuck need escaped my throat, unearthly and spectral. Time had slipped away. I was no longer fully anchored to reality.

"Stop!" I heard a firm female voice scream across the kitchen. I jerked not recognizing the voice, relieved that daddy had stopped whipping my tits, embarrassed knowing that to whomever she was my absolute lust would be unavoidably evident. "Tom," she said. Her voice was clear and steady. "You can’t keep whipping that little girl like that. Have you lost your mind?" My savior, I thought. "If you keep that up," she continued, "she’s going to cum. Can’t you see her body shaking? You can practically see the mouth of her cunt contracting." She reached my side and I could hear her taking the whip from daddy’s hand and throwing it to the kitchen floor. "You must not continue torturing this girl," she told him. My relief was total. Maybe this lady would get me off. Her voice seemed kind, happy. From what she was saying I felt like she understood my need, that she would help me cum and then she said to him, "Let me torture her for you." It was as if she had just knocked the air out of me. I felt her mouth closing on mine, her tongue running across my lips then through them to tangle with mine. I was stunned with shock, fear, and excitement. Who was she? What would she do? Hot tears coursed down my face, sobs choking through my throat. "There, there child," she soothed. "Everything will be all right. My name is Charlotte and your father has asked me to help discipline you."

Charlotte continued in her soothing tone to explain that I was being disciplined this way so I would understand to the core of my being who the leaders of my family were. I was never again to assume that I had any greater claim to either daddy or my parent’s belongings than what they were willing to give me out of the kindness of their hearts. And that I had neither the experience nor the character to assume I was any kind of replacement for my mother. To instill these beliefs in me she had convinced daddy that the torture I was now enduring was barely sufficient. Had I been her daughter, she said, things would have been much worse. "The fist may be iron," she said, "but the glove is velvet."

Tristan
Tristan
71 Followers